My prince (jungkook ff)

By jeonisu

She is his every thing . She is the one who showed him life. She is the one who made him feel the things that... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡
♡ Chapter 14 ♡
♡ Chapter 15 ♡
♡ Chapter 16 ♡
♡ Chapter 17 ♡
♡ Chapter 18 ♡
♡ Chapter 19 ♡
♡ Chapter 20 ♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
♡ Chapter 22 ♡
♡ Chapter 23 ♡
♡ Chapter 24 ♡
♡ Chapter 25 ♡
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 27 ♡
♡ Chapter 28 ♡
♡ Chapter 29 ♡
♡ Chapter 30 ♡
♡ Chapter 31 ♡
♡ Chapter 32 ♡
♡ Chapter 33 ♡
♡ Chapter 34 ♡
♡ Chapter 35 ♡
♡ Chapter 36 ♡
♡ Chapter 37 ♡
♡ Chapter 38 ♡
♡ Chapter 39 ♡
♡ Chapter 40 ♡
♡ Chapter 41♡
♡ Chapter 42 ♡
♡ Chapter 43 ♡
♡ Chapter 44 ♡
♡ Chapter 45 ♡
♡ Chapter 46 ♡
♡ Chapter 47 ♡
♡ Chapter 48 ♡
♡ Chapter 49 ♡
♡ Chapter 50♡
Thank you

♡ Chapter 12 ♡

19.9K 740 153
By jeonisu

Next morning

Prince Jungkook woke up early because King Jeon wanted to meet him and spend some time with him. He was so happy because he never had a chance to spend time with him properly. He did his morning routine.

He sent a message to Princess y/n that he would meet her later.
______________________________________

Princess y/n got up from her bed. Hejin wasn't there to help her today. She was busy with some work. Y/n did her morning routine.
Her dress

Her hair

Jackson passed on Prince Jungkook's massage. Y/n felt so happy that Prince Jungkook had some time to talk with his father at last. She knew that he always admired his father; he was his role model.
______________________________________

King Jeon was a great king. He hated how other people treated Jungkook. He always loved Jungkook. He didn't want a conflict between him and the royals, which is why he didn't say anything about the way they treat Jungkook. He was so angry with the queen because she was so rude to her own son. When ever he had time King Jeon spent time with prince jungkook. Prince Jungkook knew that his father was trying to protect him from toxic royals, and he knew that his father loved him.
______________________________________

Princess y/n began to consider what she would do today. She got an amazing idea and started searching for the Kim brothers.

She saw a maid and asked politely, "Did you see General Kim Namjoon and his brothers?"
"They must be in General Namjoon's chambers; do you want me to show them to you, princess?" she bowed.
Princess y/n smiled and nodded her head. Then the maid led her to General Namjoon's chambers.

Princess y/n knocked on the door and entered. General Namjoon was reading a book while General Taehyung and General Seokjin played chess. When they saw Princess y/n they quickly got up and bowed. "How can we help you, princess y/n" General Namjoon asked with a smile on his face.
"Some one is missing her fiance " General Taehyung said with a teasing voice and earned a hit on his head by General Seokjin. "Why are you always hitting me?" General Taehyung started whining. General Seokjin ignored him and looked at the princess.

"I want you to help me to surprise Prince Jungkook." Princess replied while dragging them along with her.

After some time, they reached their destination.

"What are we doing in the royal kitchen?" General Taehyung asked.
"Don't tell me you are going to cook, princess." General Namjoon stated with wide eyes.
"If you get hurt, Prince Jungkook will kill us," said General Seokjin.

"I know how to cook, ok? but I need your help. I will show you all my cooking skills." Princess y/n replied confidently.
______________________________________

Princess y/n was always alone because her father was busy with work, so she spent most of her time in the royal kitchen. The royal chef first refused teaching her how to cook because if Princess y/n got hurt, King Lee would kill her, but at last she agreed. So princess y/n was really good at cooking; she even cooked for her father sometimes.

She found an apron and wore it.

Kim brothers

They were about to start cooking when the devil started to speak.

"What are you doing, princess y/n?"

General Jackson was leaning against the wall while drinking tea.
"In the royal kitchen, I am no princess; talk to me in an informal way," said Princess y/n.
"Ah, ok, so what are you going to do? Don't tell me that you are going to cook." He made a face.

"What is with that face, Jackson? Do you think I can't cook?" Princess y/n asked with a serious face. "What noo i was just asking " he replied.
"Ok Jackson please can you go and bring some bread " said princess y/n. "OK, fine," he said as he walked away.

We were waiting for him. Then he came.

He was eating them. "Jackson, stop eating them," said Princess y/n.
"No, princess, I am just testing them," he replied. "Why are you testing them?" Princess y/n asked with a questionable look. "What if they were poisoned or something " he said while taking another bite. "

"Okay, Jackson, stop testing because we can see that it isn't poisoned," y/n said . "OK," he said, taking the last bite of bread and setting it aside before approaching us.
He took an apron and put it on.

"Seriously carrots?" Princess y/n started laughing at him.
"Yes, carrots, why shorty?" Jackson said, making their jaws drop.
"You called me what "princess y/n was annoyed by his actions. "Why? No formal talks in the royal kitchen," he sang, and he started to look at the ingredients.
"Oh, what do we have here? Cabbage, wow," he said, taking a handful of cabbage in his hand. And put it in his mouth.

"Jackson, stop, or you will cho....." Then he chocked himself and started coughing.

"Why did I even?" asked Princess Y/N as she turned around. 

He made a face and started pretending to cook; he didn't know that the oil in the pan was heated, and then a drop of water fell into it, making a pop sound. It made Jackson jump back while shouting.

Princess y/n ignored him and started talking, "General Namjoon, take the vegetable, General Seokjin, help me, and General Taehyung, bring some flour and Jackson," and they all turned to him.

"Do what ever you want," said the princess while face-palming herself.

Then they started to cook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
10.7K 349 28
One message sparked from him to her. She replied, not expecting to feel loved. . . . -Completed -There may be spelling and grammar errors
206K 5.4K 53
oh, honey. | best rank; #51 of 396 - yoongixreader category, as of september 9, 2018 #165 of 381 - yoongixreader, as of september 18, 2018 #74 of 3...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

115K 4.8K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...