pretty in pink ; kate schmidt

De iheartrafecamer0n

Sophia Johnson, her siblings, and her bestfriends go through the craziest shit during the school year of 1994... Mais

1994 chapter 1.
1994 chapter 2.
1994 chapter 3.
1994 chapter 4.
1994 chapter 6.
1978 chapter 1.
1978 chapter 2.
1666 chapter 1.
1666 chapter 2.
1666 chapter 3.
1666 chapter 4.

1994 chapter 5.

1.7K 27 10
De iheartrafecamer0n

This is a song you can listen to while you read this chapter! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Sophia's pronouns: she/her
this font is sophia's thoughts
Sorry for any spelling mistakes <33

" Camp Nightwing. Summer of '78. Group of campers, brutal massacre." Sam reads. I try and pay attention to Sam and Josh and ignore the fact that we are stuck in a classroom with a psycho trying to axe the door down and kill us all. " There was one Shadyside survivor, C. Berman." Josh says. " The still traumatized girl claims that amidst the carnage she saw the witch." Sam continues. " Yeah, just like you. So, if she survived, I'm pretty sure — There may be a way for me to live too." Sam cuts off Josh. " I got it! C. Berman. 9006 Brennan Way. This has got to be her!" Kate yells. Deena quickly runs to the phone waiting impatiently for her number.
" Uh, 155-4747!" Kate yells. Deena dials the number and holds the phone to her ear waiting for her to pick up.

" No ones answering!" Deena yells. I roll my eyes as the voicemail plays. " I need some help here!" Simon yells. I quickly run to him and try and help him keep the psycho out. His axe starts pounding through the door. " This shit is not gonna hold!" Simon yells.

" We need to know how you survived! — Hey! We're being attacked, alright? There are killers here! — if you are there please pick up! Please answer!" Deena and Josh yell into the phone.
" Fuck! No!" She yells as the voicemail plays again.

I look over to see the psychos hand on Simons face. " Help?!" I scream, panicking, trying to find something to help him. Josh quickly grabs a pencil and stabs it through the psychos hand causing him to let go. I sigh in relief, but it wasn't over yet.

" She died." Sam says, turning to Deena.
" What? No, she alive. That's the whole point." Deena says dropping the phone, and walking over to Sam. " Yeah, she survived, but — but first she died." Sam explains. " C. Berman was found in the woods. Her heart had stopped but local boy preformed CPR." Deena reads. " What if this is it? What if that's how she survived? Her heart stopped. She survived by dying. " Sam says. " What is it? The fucking rhyme. The fucking rhyme!" Deena asks. " She'll take your blood, she'll take your head! She'll follow you, until you're dead!" I yell still trying to keep those sickos out of the classroom.

" It's just like Kate and Sophia said. The witch wants you dead. So — we kill you. And then, just like this C. Berman bitch, we bring you back to life." Deena sighs. " What are you saying?!" I yell from across the room pushing all my weight on the door, trying to keep it shut. Shit. This fucking door isn't gonna hold much longer, and this psycho just won't fucking give up.
" Fuck it. I'm dying tonight one way or another. Let's try to bring me back." Sam says trying to force a smile.

" Let's Timothy this bitch!" Simon yells, getting into the ambulance. " Yeah!" I laugh as Kate drives away.

" A few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience. In which he ingested too much of a certain substance. He was dead for two minutes. But — we brought him back!" Simon laughs pointing his finger at me. " Kate, Sophia. It's time for your close up." Deena smiles at us.

We quickly open up the bottles and start pouring it out. Putting them in piles. " You need to take these in order. Pile one takes the edge off. You're gonna feel like you're being.." " — fucked by a unicorn." I finish, cutting off Simon. Josh gives me a weird look.
" Pile two is gonna bring your core temp wayy down. You may feel slightly sick. You need to take a five-minute interval between pile two and pile three." Simon tells Sam. Me and Kate continue to put the pills in piles, handing them to Simon, so he can show Sam. " Thats really important, ok? Pile three brings you down and out, so you got to take that take five, or else it's all gonna go to shit!" I yell smiling at her. She nods looking at Kate. " How many do we have?" Kate asks. " Tons like a thousand." Simon says, grabbing the EpiPens.
" Wait, EpiPens?" Deena asks. " Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline. This is what brings her back. This is Jesus!" I yell, looking at Deena. Sam sighs and looks down.

" Sam's blood marks the spot." Deena sighs, hugging me and Josh. I pull away and walk over to Kate, Simon, and Sam. " You guys remember half and hour ago, when you wanted to murder me? You don't have to do this. You can leave." Sam laughs softly.
" Remember when you decided to sacrifice yourself for us?" Kate asks. " We're ending this together." I smile, finishing for Kate. " Die well, my friend." Simon smiles patting Sams shoulder. She smiles at him and nods. " We got back door patrol." Simon says pointing at me and Josh. I run up and hug Simon before they walk away. He hugs back and we stay that like for a minute. I pull away and smile at him. " Hey!" Kate laughs running up to us. I turn around. Kate grabs my face and kisses me.
" We'll run interference up here." She says motioning me to follow her. Deena, Josh, and Sam give me a weird look but go back to what they were doing before. I blush looking back at Simon. He smiles at me as I run trying to catch up to Kate.

" Hey." I smile, walking around the corner, where Kate is. " Hey. " She says, acting like she didn't just kiss me infornt of our friends.  We stay silent for minute not knowing what to say. " I know we are like probably about to die and this isn't the best time to be talking about shit, but we need to talk about it eventually — So, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask getting straight to the point. I step closer to her, hoping she'll say yes. She looks up at me, still not saying anything. She puts her hand on my face, and places her lips on mine again. This time for longer. She pulls away out of breath. " Does that answer your question?" She smiles. " Hmm, no. I think you need to try again." I laugh. We both lean in for one last kiss, before we kick this witches ass. We both pulls away smiling. " Now let's kill this motherfucker." I smile. We hear Deena scream. I panic, and Kate lets go of my hand running to them. Me not far behind her. ( ew I hated writing that- )

Shit it's that Skull Mask guy. Kate pulls out the hair spray and lighter, and sets him on fire. ( I'm Dr. Seuss✌️ ) " Holy shit!" I yell in shock. She smiles, and we run behind one of the counters. We look and the fire is already out. " We're so fucked." I whisper. She rolls her eyes and looks back. " Shit! He's not there!" She whispers. This is so fucked. I close my eyes, hoping it would be over soon. I hear a scream and try to ignore it but quickly realize it was Kate's scream. I get up to see that Skull Mask bitch has her in a choke hold. Fuck. What do I do? He's not facing me so they don't see me at first. I look to my left and see a knife ( so random ik ) I grab it and stab him in the back ( like a lot of times ) His grip lets go of her and she falls on the floor. She gets up and grabs my hand.

We quickly run away. I hear Simon yelling and running towards us. He stops to catch his breath. I smile at him and wave. He smiles and waves back. We stare at each other for a moment until out of no where an axe goes right through his head. I scream as me and Kate run away. " What the fuck!" I scream as we run even faster, seeing that fucking Skull Mask and Nightwing were right behind us. I trip over something that was on the floor causing me to fall down and let go of Kates hand. " Go!" I yell trying to get up. She looks at me and keeps running. I close my eyes and get ready to die. But I don't. I open my eyes and he's gone? " Sophia! Kate! Someone help me! Someone get the pens!" Deena yells. I quickly get up of my ass and run to get the stupid EpiPens.

I start crying as I get them in a panic dropping some but quickly picking it up, running back to Deena, Josh, Kate, and Sam. " Here, here, here!" I yell dropping them on the floor, sliding a little. She starts putting them into Sams chest. " Are you doing it right?" Kate asks. " I don't know. I don't know." Deena sighs, still going. " I don't think it's working!" Josh and I say in sync. " It has to work! It has too!" Deena yells. " Everyones dead. Simon. Sam." I cry. Kate wraps her arm around me as I cry into her shoulder. " No. Sam! I will not let you die. Come on!" Deena yells putting her mouth against Sams. I tried to focus on Sam but I still couldn't believe that Simon was dead. My best friend is dead.  This has got to be the shittiest thing ever. I was to busy thinking about Simon that I hadn't even noticed that Sam was alive and currently in Deenas lap. " It's okay. It's over." Deena whispers into Sams ear.

" Interview with Sophia Johnson. Sunday, October 2nd, 1994. Wanna tell me what happend?" Sheriff Goode asks. " We were picking up Sam's prescription. We hid until it was over." I sigh.
" How'd you get that?" He asks. " I fell on some glass." I lie. " I'll tell you what the facts tell me. The junkies — " " Simon? He wasn't a junkie. " I say, interrupting him. " He's to blame for everything. That feels to easy to me. But that's the story this department will go with. Unless you can help me to see it differently." He tells me. " Another Shadyside tragedy. An underprivileged overachiever with bright prospects. A guy who's been supporting his family alone since he was 15. Comes succumbing to the quick cash of drugs. Fits the narrative, right? Nice and neat. " I say, trying not to cry. " You cane here for my help. I should have listened to you. I'm sorry. I'm listening now." He sighs, moving closer to me. " But theres nothing else to say." I roll my eyes. " Do you want your friend to go down for this?" He asks. " No. But he's dead." I say.

We all sit waiting for Deena to come out. My head resting on Kates shoulder, and her head on mine.
" Urkle. Help me out?" A guy whispers to Josh.
Josh just rolls his eyes. " Oh, ok. So I'm a bad guy cause I'm in here. Then that makes you a bad guy, too, little man." The guy whispers. " Just help the guy out." I whisper to Josh. " No. He's a criminal." He whispers back. I roll my eyes and throw a paper clip on the floor next to the guy. He smiles at me, and puts his shoes on it sliding it closer to him. I smile and look at Josh. He rolls his eyes at me and looks at the guy. " Lets go." Deena sighs walking out the door.  We all get up following after her. " I owe you." The guy whispers to me. I smile and follow after Kate.

word count: 2001

an: sorry for the short chapter again! I'm going on vacation this weekend so I might not update every day but I don't know yet<3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

69.1K 763 22
welcome to '𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨' !! i didn't feel like writing a whole series so here is a few imagines<3 lowercase intended s...
12.3K 204 12
'ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ ᵗᵒʷⁿ' ⋆.*ೃ✧ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ -- in which a group of friends get together to defeat an evil fo...
279K 4.6K 56
1994 - Deena - Josh - Simon - Kate - Sam - Heather 1978 - Young Nick - Ziggy - Cindy - Alice - Joan - Tommy 1666 - Sarah - Hannah - Lizzie - Issac ...
17.8K 488 16
╰┈➤ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐀 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄 'ˎ˗ *:・゚✧*:・゚❛ Oh, shut the fuck up you fat ass rat. ❜ In which - Sandy Fraser gets caught up in a bloody mess w...