๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€.

By MrsRodariusMarcell

๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜€๐Ÿ˜ More

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chaptee 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilouge
Attention everyone๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ

Chapter 38

5.8K 211 35
By MrsRodariusMarcell

{Armani POV}
Lafayette, Louisiana

"Hi Pop" i smiled hugging my Grandpa as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Aww i missed you so much. Act like you can't call" he said tapping the back of my head as we pulled away.

"My bad i be busy" i smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Get out my face" he said mushing my head back and i dramatically fell on the couch.
Just rude.

"Disrespectful" i shook my head standing up as him and Adrianna hugged.

"My favorite grandson" he said smiling hugging Nazir tightly, him and Sierra ended up coming since Naz wanted her to meet our grandpa.

"Woww" Kareem mugged my grandpa as he walked downstairs wit a pop in his hand.

"Ahhh" i yelled running towards him and hugging him tightly. This really my favorite boy cousin.

"I missed youuuu" i smiled, i swear all the smiling i been doing today done gave me a headache and made the back of my ear hurt. That ever happened ta y'all? Shit happen ta me all the time.

"I missed you too guh" he said hitting the top of my head making me slap the back of his shoulder as we pulled away.

"You can't call or nun" he said, you can definitely tell he from Louisiana cause him and this accent Lord.

"Ok cause the phone works both ways" i mugged him mushing his head, i really hate when people say that like im not the only one who can call thee fuck.

"Yeah ok" he bucked at me as we sat on the couch.

"Who the hell is this. When did you have another baby Tammy, and she pregnant" my grandpa said gasping as he looked at Sierra.

"No pop, dis my girl and in here is my li baby" he said rubbing Sierra stomach briefly.

"You let him get a guh pregnant" he said looking at my mama like she was crazy. One thing about my grandpa is that he is blunt and he do not care, that's why he ain't never had friends cause some people can't handle the truth. Just like Quise.

"No i didn't LET him do nothing. HE was the one sneaking her in and outta my house when he wasn't supposed to" my mama said getting defensive as she mushed Naz head.

"Mhm, i damn sure wasn't ready ta be a grandpa" he shook his head and we all just laughed.

"Dude you already a grandpa" i said shaking my head.

"Shut up Armani. Well you gone introduce us" he said smacking his legs.

"Pop this my girl/babymom Sierra, Bae this is my grandpa" he introduced dryly.

"Well nice to meet you" Sierra said smiling all hard. If you meet my grandpa trust me when i say you do not need to act sweet, although it's respectful he way too ghetto ta care plus he still gone say what's on his mind.

"Yeah yeah" he said shaking his head and slapping her hand down before pulling her into a hug. "Welcome to the family Ms. Sierra" he yelled pulling away from the hug making Sierra smile.

"You shoulda never got wit my grandson" he told her shaking his head "good luck tho" he said tapping her shoulder and she just laughed.

"Anyways, where Jayda" Adrianna asked and i nodded in agreement.

"She at work, she get off in like 4 hours or so" Kareem shrugged.

"You grew up" he mushed my head and i just mugged him, i can't stand when my boy family members get them a li grow spurt cause they think they billy badass like boy i will still fuck you up like i was doing when we was 12.

"Don't touch me" i mugged him and he laughed.

"Let's go get them bags" i announced standing up, i really need to get in the shower. It's 11 o'clock at night and i been onna road all day.

Me and Nazir walked out the front door and went to go get the bags, my grandpa only got 4 bedrooms so me and Adrianna, Sierra and Nazir going to a hotel. My mama staying up in the guest room.

"Well I'm tired and we still gotta check in soo" i dragged out as we finished bringing in my momma bags.

"Bye den" my grandpa said mugging me making me roll my eyes.

"Love y'all, imma see y'all tomorrow" i said walking out the front door as they followed. I couldn't even see Jayda but she taking way to long so she finna have to wait till tomorrow.

"I really missed it here" i said to Jayda, Adrianna and Sierra as we walked through the streets. We was taking a li girls day or whatever and my mama went to go see some of her old friends while Kareem and Nazir did God knows with my grandpa.

"Right i missed it too, it's so pretty" Adrianna sighed and i immediately looked at her and balled my face up.

"Nigga you was like 4 the last time we came down here" i mugged her and she mugged me back.

"So what, i remember little glimpses" she bucked at me rolling her eyes.

"Ok Adrianna" i shook my head.

"I really missed you" Jayda said throwing her arm around my shoulder making me thump her arm and she mugged me.

"Bitch" she slapped my head and i gasped, every since we was younger Jayda was always the good girl out of both of us. They say I'm a goody tissues but they definitely haven't met her.

"Since when do you curse" i said looking at her and she rolled her eyes before shrugging.

"Girl I'm a total rebel" she said making all of us buss out laughing.

"Get the fuck" i said shaking my head.

"Let's take selfie's" Adrianna said stopping making us turn back and look at her.

Armanilashay

Liked by SakchaserQuise and 30,739 others
Armanilashay she so different💕

SakchaserQuise: finally put them damn toes up😭
Brazzynana:😍😍
Pso.Jabari:🖤
SierraNicole: 😍😍😍
1kmani:😍☺️

SierraNicole

(Pretend she got a li baby bump😭)
Liked by A1Naz and 4,930 others
SierraNicole this is what happy looks like. Isn't she pretty?

A1Naz:Now if my son come out early imma fuck you up. Getcho ass up offa dat floor.
Armanilashay:Pretty girl😍
Adriannaaaa:Sis😍❤️

Adriannaaaa

Liked by Armanilashay and 6,839 others
Adriannaaaa no comment😘

   Comments disabled

Foreign.Jayda

Liked by Adriannaaaa and 2,902 others
Foreign.Jayda everything and more✨.

    Comments disabled

"We some pretty bitches" Sierra said rubbing her stomach.

"No sis you a pregnant bitch" i said as we all busted out laughing and Sierra mugged us.

"Fuck all y'all" she said flipping us off as we walked towards a bench to sit down.

"Ooh let's go get some boudin balls" i said getting excited "let's go ta Tony's" i added.

Lemme tell ya something whenever you come to Louisiana you gotta get you some boudin. That shit buss I'm telling you brooo.

"What's boudin" Sierra and Adrianna asked me.

"Broo boudin is the best food. Especially the sausages and then you push em up" Jayda said rubbing her stomach.

"You such a fat ass" Adrianna said looking at her and she shrugged.

"I like to eat bitch" she said going on her phone "finna get us a Uber" she said and we nodded as we waited.

"Matter of fact, y'all want some raising canes" i said getting hype once again. That's another thing you gotta get when you come to Louisiana.

Raising canes got the best sauce on planet Earth and i will literally argue wit you about that, idc.

"Yesss" Adrianna said smiling, we had went to the raising canes that in Athens, Georgia a few years ago and she did not shut up about the sauce. But the sauce gone taste even better in Louisiana cause this is where it originated from.

"Which one y'all want before i get the Uber" Jayda asked us and i shrugged.

"Really don't matter to me" i said and she nodded.

"Boudin" Sierra nodded and Adrianna agreed.

"We definitely eating Raising Canes tomorrow tho" Adrianna said and i agreed nodding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 363K 84
read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰
630K 25.3K 27
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"
508K 12.6K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
47.8K 999 23
๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐š...