The Omega's Daughter (Book 1)

By 1exi1oo

Hazel Smith, mainly known as the Omega's daughter, has never had a easy life. She's never known her father, h... More

Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
chapter 14- RECAP
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Authors Note
Authors Note 02
Author's Note 03

Chapter 13

60 4 1
By 1exi1oo

Derick and I talk for several minutes before agreeing to FaceTime later tonight. The minute I set my phone in the table, though, Brin starts asking me all these question about him which I just tune out.

I just smile and continue to eat my pretzel while being lost at thought. Brinley finally sighs and that's when I look up at her. "You done?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"You're obviously not going to answer any of my questions so, yes. I'm done, for now." She adds silently. She checks the time on her phone and jumps out of her chair.

"Shit!" She exclaims as she frantically grabs her things and signals for me to do the same, which I do. "If we don't get home and start getting ready, we're going to show up late to the party!" I quickly discard my trash into the trash can and grab my things before racing after Brinley.

I place my things in the backseat then proceed to jump into the passenger seat, where a very crazed looking Brinley is sitting. She slams the key into the ignition and races home like a bat out of hell.

We pull into the garage, gather our things, and race into the house. "Come on, we've gotta hur-" Brinley stops walking and I bump into her.

"Shit, sorry." I mumble and walk past the still frozen Brin and see what she is looking at.

George and some bleach blonde hair hoe are violently fucking each other on the couch. "Oh, yes! Right there, oh fuck!" The blonde  screams and I turn around and slam the garage door really hard, causing George's and blondies head to snap my way.

"Would you get a fucking room?!" I yell and glare at the ceiling. George throws the blonde onto the ground and she quickly try's to cover herself, but that only results in making her look even more stupid.

In a blink of an eye, George is standing up with a blanket wrapped around his waist, thank fucking god, and glaring at Brinley and myself. "What the fuck are you two doing here?" He growls and I fold my arms.

"We live here, remember?" I snap. "Now, if you want to fuck this fake tit slut-"

"Excuse me?!" Blonde yells and I resist the urge to laugh. "My boobs are realer than your-"

"Realer than my boyfriend?" This time I interrupt and I notice George smirk for a split second. Brinley, whom has suddenly became unfrozen, stomps over to the whores pile of clothes and shoves them into her arms.

"Get the fuck out of my home, aunt Martha." Brinley growls and the whore- I mean Martha, jumps back.

"Baby! Are you just going to let these two children talk to me like this?!" Martha reaches and I roll my eyes and stomp up to her as well.

"Brinley Roseta Barber and Hazel Smith, get your asses to your roo-" I whip around.

"Shut the hell up for one goddamn second!" I yell before turning back towards Martha. "And you listen to Brinley, and get the fuck out!" Brinley and I both grab onto the lady's arms and drag her out of the house, naked and screaming.

Once to the door, we use very little strength and throw Martha out of the house butt ass naked. I slam the door shut right as Martha stands up to start bitching and turn towards George, who thankfully has pants on.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I snap.
"It's none of my damn business on your sex life, but my god you'd think you would use what little brain you have, and have sex in your room instead of out in the living room where everyone first goes!" I yell. George cross his arms over his chest and Brinley takes a step back.

"I am trying so damn hard to give you a chance to be a dad to me, but how the hell can I when you're acting just like Selena!" He clenches his fist and goes to speak but I cut him off.

"Threaten me all you want, George, but I'm fucking used to it! You can pin me up against the wall and choke me out, and I still wouldnt feel a thing! You're solution to anything, I've noticed is violence!" I pull my shirt up enough to reveal the scars and faint bruises that my stomach is covered in. Brinley gasps while George seems to be unaffected.

I drop my shirt back down. "What I'm saying is if you want me to give you a chance, then fucking give me a reason to do so." I stomp to my room, bumping George on the shoulder as I pass, and sit on my bed with my head in between my hands.

Why the fuck did I just show them that?! I silently yell. Not even Derick fucking knows but I show these two people who are still basically strangers? What the fuck is wrong with me!

Brinley walks into the room and sits beside me. "Do you want to talk about it, Hazel?" She asks and I shake my head. "Are you sure? I mean, I used to get slapped around by my mom before she died so I understand completely if you don't want to."

I sigh and turn towards her. "How bad did you get beat?"

"You're avoiding the question."

"So are you," I reply. She nods her head in defeat before she begins to nervously bite her nails.

"My mom never really beat me. She mainly would just slap me in the face or my back." Brinley says. "But with George, it's different."

"What do you mean?" I ask calmly.

"He's never put his hands on me like he did with you earlier." She winces. "The only thing he does to me is hit me in the arms and call me a slut." Rage flashes through her eyes.

"I've only had sex with three different guys, and he walked in on me with guy number two." She shakes her head. "He beat the fuck out of Toby and threw him out side naked, kind of like what we did to Martha." She grins but it disappears quickly.

"'You're just like your mother, a goddamn slut.' That's what he tells me all the time now." She adds quietly. Brin looks at me with concern. "Did you mean what you said? About how he's just like your birth mother?"

I nod my head slowly. "My- Selena," i correct myself, "She would do a bunch of fucked up things to me. I've been stabbed, kicked, punched, choked, and burnt since I was seven."

I lick my lips and stare at the floor. "When I was thirteen, we were out at a barbecue and I mouthed off to her because she wanted me to get her another drink. Selena just laughed because she was around her, at the time, friends but the minute we got back to the apartment." I close my eyes before continuing.

"Selena pinned me against the wall, threw a couple hits at my gut and told me to get the fuck to my room but I just stood there laughing.

" 'You think this is funny, bitch? Well, I'll show you something funny!' She yells as she launches herself at me. I could have easily dodged her, but I've come to realize it's better to just let her hit you the first time.

Selena rolls me over onto my back and begins to spank my butt with her fist. Still, I continue to laugh. Suddenly, Selena stops hitting me and leaps towards something on the counter before grabbing my upper thigh in her hands.

'We'll see who's laughing, now.' She growls as she begins to dump the bottle on me. 'What are you doing?' I ask nervously.

Her eyes snap up to mine and a sickening grin crosses her face as she grabs her lighter from her back pocket. Selena doesn't answer my question and instead flicks the lighter alive and brings the flame closer and a closer to my leg.

'Mom, no! I'm sorry!' I begin to yell repeatedly but that doesn't faze her. She looks at me once more. 'This should teach you,' She growls and brings the flame directly to my leg.

I watch my skin ignite into flames and the worst pain I have ever felt takes over my body. My pleads are drowned out by Selena's laughing. 'I'm sorry! Make it stop! Please!' I cry out as the fire slowly begins to move to my bare flesh.

A cold liquid is poured onto my thigh and I continue to cry at the new wound on my body that still feels like it's on fire. Selena throws something at my stomach.'Clean yourself up and get the fuck to your room'"

Brinley stares at me in shock. "Holy shit, Hazel. Why didn't you ever tell anybody what was going on?" I shrug and notice I've been subconsciously ripping at my thigh, I quickly remove my hand and stand up.

"I don't know," I smile. "But I do know that if we keep thinking about old memories, we're not gonna make it to that party."

Brin goes to open her mouth to argue but I cut her off. "I am seventeen and still haven't gone to a high school party, we are fucking going."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4M 421K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
427K 279 22
⚠️ ORIGINALLY TITLED FATAL WAR ⚠️ It has been nearly eighteen years since Kota saved Eirenae. Eighteen years since Eirenae found her voice, broke fr...
129K 4.8K 38
Book #1 of the Alpha tetralogy. Can be read as a STAND-ALONE. •-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• Alpha Dellilio Rupen, the deadly Lycan wolf...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...