Hide & Seek Marriage (Complet...

AngelTweet által

Two strangers or Two Soulmates One is Fire other is Water. One is emotional other is over practical. One enjo... Több

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Epilogue

Chapter - 11

7.2K 534 89
AngelTweet által

'I don't care. Handle yourself' Sanskar typed before hitting sent button.

He sat on the back seat of the car and his driver drove him towards his penthouse.

'Promise me you will take care of Swara' Granny's words kept on haunting him during his way back.

'Shit if anything happens to her, Granny will kill me with her emotional blackmail'

"David, stop the car... I will drove myself to home" he instructed abruptly, shocking his driver.

"Sure Sir"

Sanskar took driver seat and messaged, 'Where is she?'

'At Osmows Club... Younge and Bloor intersection'

Sanskar drove his car towards the destination received from Roger.

Earlier Swara went along with her team members to restaurant for dinner.

"Don't worry it's on company" Britany answered from other side when Swara was looking at Menu card with wide eyes. First all dishes' names were alien for her and second their prices.

Swara gave tight smile. She looked at Brittany who was discussing about her personal life with other members of the team. Some youngsters from her team went to the dancefloor to shake their legs on loud English music.

'Hey Kanhaji... please I want to go home soon' Swara looked at her watch it was already 9:30.

"Swara why are you here go and have fun" Brittany mentioned looking at Swara.

"No Brittany I am fine here. Basically, I am not used to with all this" Swara replied feeling odd man out. She was not suitable or should we say comfortable for such parties.

"Come on beautiful don't be a spoil sport. Let's go on dance floor" Ryan gave his hand to her.

"No, I am good here Sir." Swara shook her head.

"Come on how many times I told you call me Ryan. And you should never say no to your boss" Ryan mumbled trying to become close with her.

"Sir... it's just my head is paining with loud music. So sorry ... next time?" Swara tried to escape.

"Ohh then let me help you. You need something" Ryan took a seat beside her.

"No Sir I am fine" Swara made enough distance between them.

Ryan was paying extra attention towards her trying to become close to her which made her uncomfortable. She made some lame excuses in which finally she got successful to get rid of Ryan's clinginess. He became busy with other bar girl, but his eyes were moving towards Swara again and again.

"Mr. Maheshwari?" Brittany mumbled earning every bit of attention from Swara.

"What is he doing here?" Swara heard one of her colleagues 's words out of utter shock.

"He never joins us for any team events" another voice and Swara narrowed down her eyes.

Soon everyone from office welcomed him whereas other customers of the club were gaping at him knowing his identity.

He took seat and started discussing with others about business.

Soon dinner was served, and everyone started enjoying food. Sanskar was busy with his discussions, but his eyes moved towards Swara, who was playing with her fork and knife making faces. He just shook his head rolling his eyes but concentrated back on his discussions.

"Swara dear... there is one issue. I must leave early as I have some emergency at my home. I guess you have to manage on your own for your way back." Brittany regretted after her talks on the phone call. She started winding up to leave.

"It's ok Brittany you can go. I will manage. I will go by bus" Swara replied but tension started building up inside her heart. 'Hey Kanhaji... how am I going to go back home. It's almost 11:30.'

"Hey Swara... don't worry I will drop you" Ryan came from behind.

"No Sir I will manage"

"You should never say no to your boss. And it's second time you are saying this. I hope you remember your mid-year appraisal will come to me as well." He smirked looking as baffled Swara.

Sanskar was far away he could not hear their conversation but Swara's white and pale face was enough for him to know the context of their talks. He took out his phone to call his PA Mike.

'Beep' Sound from Ryan's phone alerted him about notification.

Swara was mentally figuring out her options to escape from this creep when she heard his shocked voice.

"Shit" Ryan shuffled his hairs in frustration.

"Sorry Swara... I must leave. I have very urgent meeting tomorrow morning with Mr. Maheshwari. I need to prepare for it. He is a big headache. Sorry next time for sure." Ryan left not even waiting for an answer from her.

'Thank you Kanhaji for saving me... or should I say thank you Sir for saving me unknowingly though' Swara smiled to herself.

Unknowingly her eyes roamed around to find Sanskar but he was nowhere to see. He had already left.

She finally said bid bye to all and left for Union Station for bus. She checked and the last bus was scheduled after 15 minutes. She was not alone on the bus stand but still it was almost mid night, and it was for the first time she was out at this hour of night.

She kept on taking Kanhaji's name in her mind which gave her mental strength to face this situation.

She saw one car stopped infront of her. She knew this car very well. She bent to look at the driver. He was none other than Sanskar.

"Sir I will manage"

"I am not asking you" he did not even move his eyes towards her.

Swara thought for a moment and then slid down on the passenger seat. The moment she sat inside Sanskar started driving without any word.

"Thank you, Sir," Swara felt light once she was with him. Fear of being alone was gone far away.

As usual he did not say a single word but kept on driving focusing on road.

Mobile ringing sound broke the deadly silence of the car.

'Nikhil Calling' Swara cut the call but Sanskar's eyes had already captured caller's name.

His grip on the steering wheel got tightened automatically.

It started ringing again when Swara cut it second time.

Nikhil was continuously calling her, and she was cutting it every time.

At fifth time she picked up feeling irritated.

"Nikhil why don't you understand if I am cutting call. I don't want to talk to you right now. I cannot talk as I am busy. Bye" She finally picked up call and whispered yelled not before giving any chance for Nikhil to reply back.

She rubbed her forehead.

'Papa Calling' Her phone started ringing again after 10 minutes.

"What happened Papa?" Swara knew, her parents will start worrying for her if she did not pick up.

"What happened to you Shona? Nikhil said you don't want to talk to him. Are you ok? Are you not well? " Reva asked being worried from other side.

"Ma its nothing... I was busy with my work, and he was continuously calling me."

"Ohh I thought you both fought or what?"

"No Ma... it's nothing don't worry. How are you and how's everything at home?" Swara asked.

"Everything is fine just missing you, my Shona."

"Me too Ma... and I love you so much." Swara's eyes moved towards Sanskar he had clutched the steering wheel tightly which turned his knuckles in to white. His clenched jawline and bloodshot eyes were enough for her to know about his anger. He was not even looking at her, but his anger filled posture made her gulp her own words.

'Swara don't awake the monster'

"Ma... I will call you tomorrow. I have to go to bed." Swara replied without listening anything from other side. She became cautious looking at him.

Sanskar stopped the car in front of her apartment, but Swara was staring at his robust demeanor.

"Get out" his rough voice brought her back.

"Thank you" she responded absentmindly and came out. She moved inside apartment entrance, but she felt his car was still halted on the spot. She turned to look back.

Sanskar had kept his head on steering wheel, dropping his shoulders. She felt he was tired, he was helpless.

Swara unknowingly took a step towards him, but he raised his head and then ruffled his hairs while passing deep breath. He ignited his car and left without even wasting a single minute.

'He had faced too much in his young age. He is not the one what he shows to the world' Granny's words rang in her ears.

'Hey Kanhaji... he is such a mystery man. He always kept his arrogance and rudeness at high alert with me, but he never made me feel uncomfortable. I always felt safe and secure whenever he is around.'

Swara came back to her flat and after freshening up she lied down but Sanskar's face was not going away from her eyes.

'I had observed whenever I talked with Ma and Papa in front of him, he gets paranoid. Why? What is the connection?'

'One thing in my several meets with Granny, me and she talked about lot of things, but she never mentioned anything about his parents, his family.'

'Where are they?'

'Should I ask Granny?'

'No way... what is my connection with them... it's just a contract marriage which will end after 9 months. Why should I care for person who behaves like an arrogant dominating monster to me?'

Swara closed her eyes slipping in deep slumber.

Couple of weeks later, there was one meeting scheduled with the vendors to go over their presentations and quote amount for Amanera project.

Swara along with Brittany were present in the meeting as they both were responsible to review and provide their comments on best vendor from invitees.

"Swara please brief Mr. Maheshwari about the review. He needs detailed review and our recommendation later but at least high level he needs it now" Brittany informed wrapping up meeting.

"Sure" Swara replied and winded up post meeting as all vendors were leaving.

"Sir, presentation from all vendors is uploaded on sharepoint. I have shared folder link with you. Their presentation details, cost, work back schedule everything is included and ...." Swara was giving brief to Sanskar.

"Hey Sanskar" seductive voice from the door turned Swara and Sanskar towards the entrance, to see the intruder.

A girl in her early 20's entered inside his office swaying her hips. She was looking like a model from any fashion show, bold, beautiful a perfect example of seductress. Swara remembered she was PA of one of the vendors who had attended today's meeting.

"You can go now. He is busy." She did not move her eyes from Sanskar's handsome face but her sharp yet arrogance filled voice broke Swara's trance.

"I said leave" Swara heard her once again.  Swara took step towards door.

"She will not" Sanskar's cold yet dangerous voice boomed in the cabin. Swara halted on her spot.

"Baby we need to discuss lot of things. I don't think you would like any outsider hearing about our personal matters. Please listen to me atleast once."

Swara felt uncomfortable, she kept on staring the floor. 'Hey Kanhaji where did you stuck me?'

"Ms. Mehra please excuse us. We will discuss this later" Sanskar closed his eyes for a moment.

"Sure Sir" Swara agreed and left from his cabin with fast speed.

"Ohh baby do you know how much I missed you? I love you. Please listen to me. I am sorry" Serena came near him and sat on the desk folding her legs.

"Get out Serena. Else I will call security to throw you out." Sanskar's cold yet dangerous voice gave shudders down her spine.

She looked at him for a moment in bewilderment who was typing something on his Mac without paying any hid towards her. He was not the Sanskar she knew in the past.

"Sanskar please talk to me. It's been 3 years." Serena raised her hand to touch his cheeks.

"Dare you touch me" Sanskar jerked her hand. He picked up intercom and ordered, "Roger in my cabin right now."

"I am sorry Sanskar. I was never intended to ..." she could not finish.

"Yes Sir" Roger entered inside.

"How the hell she enters here in my office" Sanskar questioned Roger.

"Sir she is working as PA of Mr. Wilson who was invited over here for Vendor's meeting" Roger answered.

"You now leave" Sanskar passed death glare to Serena.

"Sanskar please listen..."

"Get the hell out of here Ms. Serena"

"I love you Sanskar. I beg you please listen to me."

"GET OUT NOW" he focused back on his Mac Screen.

"Ms. Serena Please this way" Roger showed her way.

"Don't you dare" She seethed with anger.

"This is not over Sanskar. Nothing is over between us." Serena cried before leaving.

"Ms. Mehra, disqualify Mr. Wilson's name from Vendor List" Sanskar ordered again on the call.

"Yes Sir" Swara replied but he had already dropped the call from other side.

'Who is that girl?' Swara shook her head to throw Sanskar's thoughts out of her mind.

'Tomorrow is Friday... Granny here I come to meet you' she smiled to herself.

******************************

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

123K 8.5K 31
Meet Yash a handsome and down to earth guy, A rare combination to find when you have all the attention of the world...his isn't a playboy and believe...
633K 18.5K 46
3 LAKH + READS!! PROUD MOMENT FOR ME. I can't believe so many of you much like me, fell in love with Neil and Ishani! Thanks for the support! Kissin...
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
3.2M 184K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...