||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

1319nimika által

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... Több

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)

253 21 53
1319nimika által

Meanwhile, In The Lawn
**************************

Preeti and Pushkar were standing together looking towards everyone who were happily celebrating Diwali today. Preeti was lost in some very deep thoughts and Pushkar knew what it was.

Pushkar- Preetz... baby, what happened? Why so..... deep in thoughts? What's bothering you by the way? Is it about what we talk in the room about?

Preeti-(sighing) Yes. You know what Pushkar, am scared now. You saw right, what happened? Am scared when this information comes out after today's party, tab kya hoga? Di is already so much disturbed and now all this that is gonna happen.... am so confused.

Pushkar-(sidehugging her) Preeti, babes, look the thing is Bhaiya and Sumo are a rock solid couple. Okay. Whatever happened today was because the past came stood before Sumo without any prior notice. And that's the reason, she was not well. It was all a shock for her to see Urvashi after so long. But see Urvashi is happily married now and has left from here. She understood the inconvenience her presence caused over here and she apologized too. But Sumo needs a closure too. So she along with her husband will meet Bhaiya and Sumo, once everything is normal so that Sumo doesn't have anymore problems or issues regarding her for she is a part of that family which has been our good friends since long. And to keep the relations going smooth, everything needs to be sorted out. So just chill about that. Aur rahi baat uss news ki jo aaj raat Sumo aur Bhaiya ko pata chalne wali hai, then Don't worry, woh dono koi na koi raasta zaroor nikal lenge. Aur phir alternate plan ke liye we are there na. So ..... everything is sorted (winking at her).

Preeti- (chuckling) Haan haan, planning and all. Aur woh bhi tum??? Rehne do haan. That's not your cup of tea.

Pushkar-(frowning) Arre why not??

Preeti - The person who is scared and till now hesitates to make love to his wife, I can't expect him to make full proof plans. (Taunting and controlling her smile)

Pushkar- Oh hello Miss, am scared okay. It's just that.....

Preeti- Yeah yeah I know. It's just that am too young for it. C'mon Pushkar, even the teens now a days have already done it and here I am freaking 24 yrs old already. And you say am too young. Huh...

Pushkar- My Pretty Preeti, look.... achha come with me. (takes to a corner table ad sits there with her and takes her hand in his and caressing it) Preetz you know what I have seen all the couples around us and the hurdles they had to go through. But see even after years of separation, they are back together today and are uch more stronger tan before. Their love has grown leaps and bounds. And all this is because they have that immense trust on reach other. Yes they had misunderstood each other but then  their heart, trust the other's heart so much that the games that mind played with them, did not last long. And love toh always was there in the background. And the root of this trust is friendship.

Preeti hume to mauka hi nhi mila, ek dusre ko thik se samajhne ka. It's true that I fell in love with you. And you with me. But you see, it mostly based on attraction, and the little tiem with liked to spend with each other. And just because our family got to know about us and that us why we had to marry. Otherwise I had full plans to date you for at least next two years and then get married. But anyways nw that we are married, we are together all the time. So we need to understand each other so much that we can even understand each other's silence too.

Baby mai tumhe khona nhi chahta. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and that's why I want to strengthen our bond soulfully. I want us both to unite spiritually first. Physically toh hum kabhi bhi ho sakte hain, but the special soulful bond we have begun making I don't want to disrupt it. And then even if we get intimate, then tou will surely get pregnant very soon. Aur abhi ma sirf hum.doso pe concentrate karna chahta hun. There is a lot we two need to do alone as friends and don't want to think of intimacy all the time. Off course we will surely make love but only when we are very sure of it and go with the flow. Hmm (caressing her cheeks)

Preeti- (Tears brimming in her eyes) I toh never in this way. But you are surelyright about it. And I promise you, this bond of ours will only strengthen with time.

Pushkar- Yup. It will become so strong that ki agar kabhi mai shakal badal bhi aa gaya to tum mujhe pehchan logi.

And then both of them end up laughing, while she whacks him on his biceps. And then he kisses on her forehead and then on her cheeks tightly making her blush.

"They are looking so cute. Haina." Seeing them so seriously discussing and then laughing and blushing, all this was noticed by Vandy and she was sharing the same with Varun.

Varun- Yeah that's true. Well I never thought that my younger brother would become so mature one day that he would be so understanding to his wife. I mean obviously, I don't know what they were speaking, ot clearly seemed that he was making her understand something and did you see the immense patience he had? Never got to know, when he grew up so fast. And Shravan, uska to jaise mujhse koi door ka hi rishta ban ke reh gaya. Because of that evil witch, mai apne bhaiyon se aur apne responsibilities se itna door ho gaya ki pata hi nhi chala ki Mai kitni galtiyan karta jaa rha hun. I got away from my bestest friend, my wife. I am sorry Vandy. I....

Vandy- (shushing him) Shh... you don't have to say sorry Varun. Look it wasn't only you, I too was at fault. Mom-dad, bhai and bhabhi, everybody had always tried to make me see the faults I was making, but I never understood. In a quest to win my mother in law's live I forgot about husband and then rest of the family too. I am the eldest daughter in law of this family, yet I haven't done a single thing that I should have. You know how ashamed I am of this fact.

Varun- (cupping her face) Shh....had I concentrated on what was going on in home behind me,then we would have had a better life uptill now. You never knew, she was not mumma. But I toh knew it, still I never warned you about her. Mai apne business me itna kho gaya ki apni chhoti behen jaisi Sumo tak ko bhi Kai baar ulta sidha keh diya. Remember, how during that Khosla Case, I asked her if she even knew, what was 10 crores worth, when she had only come to return the money to me by tricking the Khosla? And Shravan, he had warned me since the starting, still I badmouthed him and misunderstood him. I have been a very bad brother to both of them. I.... (tears were brimming in his eyes)

Vandy- No Varun. Please stop blaming yourself. You stayed away from home most of the time, coz you couldn't see some one else taking our mummy's place and then even damaging all her name. And everyone understands now, if they didn't know earlier. So please calm down. (Deciding to change his mood) Achha listen na, I am hungry. And Sumo told me that there are some very new and amazing dishes. Let's go ad check out na. You toh wise bhi love new cuisines na. So let's go.

Varun nodded and both went towards the food counter happily gorging on the amazing dishes.

Anuj was thinking something deeply and lost somewhere while looking at bothe couples aforementioned. Aarushi so him lost somewhere and understood that he was bit worried about his Chhoti, even though he said that she is an adult and Shravan too and they will handle it themselves. But then it's a brother's heart only which loves his sister to bits. So how can he not worry about her.

Aarushi - Chhoti ke bareme soch rahe ho? And if yes then don't. She will be aright. Shravan is there with her na

Anuj- Yeah am worried about her. Aur kaise na hun, akhirkarwoh meri Chhoti hai. Looking ata these two brothers of yours I so wish my Chhoti's life would have been a bit more happier. She has gone through so much that now am scared, if....

Aarushi- Dev, calm down, everything will be alright.

She then hugs him and both stay like that for next few moments and then she asks him, " Umm.... Anuj, what happened to that case? I mean you had got to know about someone who was backstabbing Dadu and because of whom, Khosla had actually came into our family's life. Did you find out something about him?"

Anuj- (getting serious) Actually the private investigator had called me a few moments ago and told me that the person was here in this party and that is why I had put my security around here and they trying to find out who that person is.

Aarushi- Okay then. See even ShraMan came. And it seem like everything is sorted. Let's go and find out.

Both of them went to Sumo to check on her.

Dark corner of the Lawn
**************************

"Try as much as you want. No one can ever find out about me. When none even doubted me since so many years then you come to find me today and that too without any inkling of who I might me, you will fail in it. Ha....ha...ha..." a dangerous voice spoke who was in a dark Hoodie.

That person had the silver bracelet which was a twin of Yamini's bracelet.

That person slowly removed the hoodie to show the face.

So yes it was none other that Manju Tiwari. She was the new evil of Malhotras life and had some very gruesome secrets which would surely shake the roots of the Tiwari siblings.

Manju- (talking to herself) You Malhotras have destroyed my best friend. Now I will destroy you all. How Dare you all? I won't leave you. I had brought Khosla into the picture. But this Shravan and Suman destroyed all my plans just the way their mothers did years ago. But now I will take my revenge from you all for sure. But I don't understand one thing. Who did actually put that Private Investigator behind me. Off course they don't know who I am, but they are on a trail to find out about me. It must have been that Ramnath for sure. But I will look into that matter later on. First I have to mislead this thing that is on its trail to find out about me. In logon ko to mai baad me sambhal lungi.

And then she somehow escaped from there, unaware of the fact that someone had heard a part of her confession to herself.

Let's see who it was and what will actually happen. Will Manju succeed in her mission or not?
           *****************

Back in the Main Lawn

Shraman had come down and met everyone and look on their faces clearly spoke that everything was sorted. And the smile on Sumo's face screamed that she was in a better space of mind right now.

Nirmala came towards her asked her while cupping her face, " Beta are okay now? You are not feeling dizzy or any discomfort right? Did you take the meds the doctor had prescribed? Haan.... Beta why aren't you speaking anything?"

Kamini- Haan Beta, tell us if you feel even a slight bit of discomfort. Okay? And one more did you have your food? I am sure you must not have. Wait. Pushkar, go and bring something for Suman to eat. And.....

Sumo- Ma- Chhoti Ma, am alright. In fact I am more than just fine. So chill. And yes I have had my medication and am not feeling any kind of discomfort, infact am more than exhilarated joining my family for the Diwali celebrations. If I had missed out on this na, thenn for sure I would have felt bad. But now am really excited.

Pushkar- Really? Then please level up your excitement a bit more coz there's  surprise for you.

Sumo- (all excited) What!!! Really??? What is it?

Pushkar- (Making a poker face) Yaar Bhaiya, aapne Bachpan me Sumo ko kya padhate waqt, surprise ka matlab nahi bataya tha? Come on yaar Sumo, it's a surprise. If I tell you what it is, how will it be a surprise then? Arre tujhe sach me surprise ka matlab nhi pata kya. Surprise matlab unexpectedly jo ho. So if you already know it, it won't be the same na.

Sumo- (irritated) Enough enough. You don't need to give me a page long speech for just this one thing. Huh.... I am not asking you anything. (Making faces and then moving her Facebook other side).

Then she slowly peeked through a side glance and then making a puppy face, she asked, "Pushky pie, you can atleast give a hint. Please, pretty please."

Pushkar- Achha thik hai thik hai. Ab yeh shakal banane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Hint deta hun. Actually it's a surprise from bhaiya. He planned it (smiling widely).

Hearing it Shrvan who was smiling till now, coughed badly. Sumo immediately was by his side and patted his back while making him drink water.

Sumo- What is this Shravan? Why do you never take care of yourself? (Tears brimming in her eyes)

Shravan- (after calming down) Sumo am fine. See. It's just the cough.

Though She nodded but she was stillnot convinced.

Sumo- Pushkar, tell me one thing. You say that the surprise is for me from Shravan. But it seems that after hearing you, he has got the surprise tonight. (Narrowing her eyes) Wait a minute, are you trying to fool me?

Pushkar- Arre no Sumo. Why would would I even do that. Look there really is a surprise for you. Haina bhaiya? He made some signs towards Him)

Shravan- Yeah Sumo. Chhote is right. It's just that, I had not thought that as a hint, he will give away this particular fact only (while Gritting his teeth but still giving a tight smile). Achha do one thing, you go and talk with everyone, while I get your gift. Hmm.... Pushkarrr (extra sweetly) come Chhote. We need to get Sumo's gift.

Puhkar visibly gulped. Coz he knew aaj toh uski shaamat aane wali hai. Sumo laughed internally coz she had understood the entire charade started by Pushkar, the Moment Shravan had coughed so badly, coz the genuine surprise on his face clearly indicated this fact. But she still wanted to know why Shravan went on with the charade. What was he going to surprise her with????

On the other side, once inside the house, Shravan was hitting Pushkar with all the pillows and Pushkar was running for his life.

Shravan- Ruk tu abhi batata hun tujhe. Surprise mujhe dena hai, aur tu mujhe hi surprise de raha hai.

Both were still running, when the reached the kitchen. Tossing and dodging Shravan from there, heran into the living room again and stood on the couch. Seeing Shravan coming towards him ge tried to go towards his room, but before that Shravan held him and the wrapped hi hand around his neck and gave him some not so hard punches on his biceps and back.

Pushkar was screaming like a maniac, even though he was not even a slight bit hurt. Courtesy, the drama queen he is.

Pushkar-(breathless) Bhaiya I was only trying to cheer her up. I thought I would figure out something to surprise her with. But the way she asked for hints, I didn't know what to say and then just spoke what ever cane into my mouth. Sorry na. (Making the puppy face)

Shravan- (releasing him) Okay all that is fine. But what shall we actually surprise her with. Am sure she would have known it by now that, you had had put up all this charade. Now what to do? Now give me a solution you idiot.

Pushkar was thinking deeply and thus didn't spoke a spoke a word. But then after a while he jumped up to stand on the couch and said, "I got a mindblowing and  fantastic idea."

Shravan- And what is it?

Pushkar- Bhaiya, come on sing a song for her on your guitar. What say? Isn't my idea just freaking fantastic?

Shravan-(Making a bad face) Off course not. How will it be a surprise? She has already me singing . Then what is the surprise element in this?

Pushkar- Offo Bhaiya. Yaar, last time you sang for Badima. But this time sing for Sumo. What say? She wouldn't be expecting you to do this. So....

Shravan after thinking a while, " Am in. Go and bring my guitar."

And pushkar jumped in glee. And then he hoped back to bring the guitar.

Pushkar-(giving him the guitar) Here you go Bhaiya. Set the stage on fire.

Shravan- (chuckling) Chal nautanki...
             *******************

Lawn
*******

Sumo along with the entire Malhotra family were all busy in hosting the guests and then the Malhotra girls enjoyed amongst themselves sharing some stories of the past and all. All in all one could just see happiness all around in the Lawn area. Everyone was immersed in themselves when suddenly the light went off and in came a spot in the stage where Shravan was sitting on the stool with the guitar in his hand. Sumo was just looking at hima nd forgot the world around her. Shravan's voice brought her back into the real world from her dreamland.

Shravan- (holding the mike) So a very warm Good evening to the ladies and gentlemen here. Here I am to present a small gift to my very dear wifey. I dedicate this song to my wife. My feeling for her that has only strengthened with time. And I guess what I am going to tell my wife, the same thing every male member of my family would want to convey to his better half. So here you go....

[Guys I have give the song in media box:- JAB KOI BAAT BIGAD JAAYE]

Ho chandni jab tak raat,
Deta hai har koi saath
Tum magar andhero mein,
Na chhodna mera haath

Jab koi baat bigad jae,
Jab koi mushkil pad jae
Tum dena saath mera, o, hamnava
Na koi hai, na koi tha,
Zindagi mein tumhare siva
Tum dena saath mera, o, hamnava

When he began singing these lines, he thought if the moment when he heard about Ramnath's plane crash and Sumo stood beside him Rock solid and held him through it. And Sumo, she was thinking of all the moments when Shravan fought along with her during the Khosla Case. And also when she had met with the accident. The way he held her hand tightly and brought her back into the lights. Both of them were looking straight in each other's eyes and conveying the same feelings towards each other. Same was the case with all the other couples, who were thinking of the times when their counterparts held their hand tight during the trying times, never leaving them alone. Come what may, but they were actually the partners in every hurdle life put in front of them and also won it with their sheer grit, determination and their immense trust on each other.

Vafadari ki vo rasme,
Nibhaenge ham to kasme
Ke ek bhi sans zindagi ki,
Jab tak ho apne basme

Jab koi baat bigad jae,
Jab koi mushkil pad jae
Tum dena saath mera, o, hamnava
Na koi hai, na koi tha,
Zindagi mein tumhare siva
Tum dena saath mera, o, hamnava

Sumo and Shravan both thought of the times, when they were both insecure of each other's interaction with Aditya and Urvashi respectively. But then the way both found their way back to each other and cleared their misunderstandings, was the highlight of the relationship. Both of them knew that they belonged to each other only and that no third person was allowed in between them. Another very passionate eye lock between them and they promised to be beside each other throughout their life and after that too if that was even possible, for no one else would be standing besides them in theri trying times. So no one is allowed to be with them in different phases of their life.

Woh ek dusre ke hi humdard hain, humnava bhi hain aur humsafar bhi.....
                *******************

Shravan after finishing the song came down to Sumo straight and hugged her tightly straight for a minute. The amazing and soulful performance he gave was awarded by a big round of applause nad it was nowhere near stopping. And the moment he hugged Sumo, all the hooting also started. But nothing bothered him, except the fact that his Sumo was in his arms. Their family was so happy to see them like this.

Pushkar- (from behind) Arre Bhaiya, she will choke if you hold her so tightly.

Everyone chuckled when Pushkar was awarded a 'Shutup' by both ShraMan who were now smiling brightly.

Lalaji- Okay guys. Now is food time. Am very hungry and I guess, our guest too. So shall we? (Looking at Kamini)

Kamini blushed at this and nodded.

RamNir- (to all the guests) Please enjoy the food.

And off they all went to the food stalls. C'mon they are the foodie Malhotras. Food is their second 💘.
                 ******************

Few hours later,

The party was finally over and all the guests had left except the Tiwaris. They were all having some last minute chitchat regarding AnRushi's wedding.
ShraMan had gone into their room as it was time for Sumo's meds.

Nanu- Arre Ramnath, actually I had a request to you.

Ram- C'mon Tiwariji, you don't have to request. You just order and the work will be done.

Nanu- (laughs) No no Ramnath. If it was a normal thing I would have ordered. But it's my request because I want to take your daughter to my home for her pagphera ritual which was left incomplete.

Ram- (baffled for a few moments) Tiwariji. Right now? I mean, Shravan could take her tomorrow morning and bring her back by evening too. So.... I mean...

Nanu- Ramnath I know. But according to the ritual the girl's uncle or brother to should come and take her. As Anuj would not be staying at TK because if Manju's stupidities, and Sameer is also present here, so I think, we would take her along with us and Shravan can pick her up by tomorrow evening.

Nirmala- That is the main problem. Anuj won't be staying at TK and Shravan is not very fond of Manju around Suman. Infact we all too. So we don't know how he gonna react to this. Plus Suman just had that panic attack few hours ago. So I don't think it would be appropriate to take her tonight.

Sameer- Nirmalaji I understand where you are coming from. But don't worry all of us are with Suman. We will take care of her. So don't worry. She will be fine with us. Afterall we are her family.

Nanu- Sameer they are right. Let's do one thing. Let's see what they both think about this. Then we will all decide. And....

"How dare you Malhotra? How could you? Didn't you feel ashamed while doing this?" Came a loud shout from ShraMan's Room nd it interrupted Nanu. And then soon a few seconds later, Sumo came put banging the door with a loud thud and immediately descended the stairs. A moment later Shravan followed her too.

Shravan- (behind Sumo) Sumo yaar at least listen to me. Why are you so angry? I had told you everything before only. Then why this....

Sumo- So what? If you told me all this before, then do you get a license to cheat on me.

Hearing her everyone who were already sitting stupefied, got the shock of their lives.

Shravan- Sumooo.... I was just talking to her. And why do you even call this a cheating? Kya Jab Tum kisi bhi ladke se baat karti ho phone pe, do I say that you are a cheater?

Sumo- (raging) O hello, don't you dare compare me with yourself. I just talk business with them not like you. First of all calling a married girl at thix time of a night and then flirting with her as if she is your girlfriend. Chhiii..... wait a minute (Narrowing her eyes) are you both together cheating on me and her husband? Oh My God!!!!
(Looking towards Nanu) Nanu lead let's go from here. I can't just tolerate this man even for a second more.
(Foldidng her hands) Ma Papa, Chhoti Ma, Lalaji maaf kijiyega mujhe, mai chalti hun. Namaste.

When she started going out, Shravan held her hands, "Sumo ek baar meri baat toh sun lo. You know na, that I love and only you. Please." Pleaded Shravan with tears in his eyes.

Sumo turned towards him with tears in her eyes too, "Good bye." Releasung her hand from his hold, she crossed the door and went away with the Tiwaris leaving a distraught and broken Shravan behind her.💔💔💔
************************************

Hello guys. Here is your second update within a day. We'll this is the  your surprise.

I am giving you all this update as my birthday treat. Wait for the next one too....

Now back to the update.... Now what will happen? What exactly made Sumo think that Shravan is cheating on her and with whom....

You may get your answers in the next one or may be the one after that. So please do vote and comment. Till then have a happy reading and stay safe.❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.4M 42 2
She was abandoned on her wedding day. The groom disappeared. There were accusations. Her honour was at stake. Her family was to be ruined. One m...
2.7K 353 61
Despite being surrounded by fitnah, her hijab is her cover. Due to her family troubles and the sacrifices her mother made after her father abandoned...