Moments Between Us (The Untol...

By mxnnlightt

❝ Not everything that goes on screen is the same as what goes on behind the screen. ❞ In which two groups; TX... More

-INTRODUCTION-
Surprise? SURPRISE!
#Rookie Grand Slam
#Dinner
#Reunited
#PracticeRooms
#Group Lunch
#Chaotic Duo
#Trip
ㅡ Jeju 00
ㅡ Jeju 01
ㅡ Jeju 02
ㅡ Jeju 03
ㅡ Jeju 04
ㅡ Jeju 05
ㅡ Jeju 06
ㅡ Jeju 07
ㅡ Jeju 08
ㅡ Jeju 09
ㅡ Jeju 10

#2021MusicBackHalfYear

776 55 138
By mxnnlightt

Writer

[ June 25, 2021 | 10:05 am ]
at TXT's Van

"Soobin-hyung is in Music Bank already right?" The maknae asked as they nodded.

"Yes, probably rehearsing his lines." Yeonjun answered.

"We are gonna perform 'Crown' again after a long time." Taehyun spoke while looking out the window.

"Then we will switch to a 'Harley Quinn' themed '0X1= Love Song'. Look at that duality." He added while the rest chuckled.

"Is it weird that I'm excited?" Huening Kai rested his chin on the car seat in front of him.

"Why?" Beomgyu looked and asked him.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I mean Half-Year specials are really exciting but it feels so different this time."

"Maybe because Soobin-hyung is the mc, that's why." Taehyun told him.

"The first one was we are in suits, 'Kingsmen'. Last year was 'The Little Prince.'. Then now, 'Harley Quinn.' Huening Kai counted. "What are your favorite so far?" He asked the others.

"For me, Kingsmen." Yeonjun answered.

"Hm, maybe this one for me." Taehyun answered.

"Mine was probably 'The Little Prince.' Beomgyu answered.

"Mine is this too." Huening Kai answered.

The ride was silent all the way to the KBS building. But as soon as they arrived, they put their masks on and went inside.

"Tomorrow By Together. Here, please." A staff gestured them to a waiting room as they thanked her.

"Where is Soobin?" Yeonjun asked their staff and told him that he is with Arin because they are rehearsing their lines.

"Do you think we will have an interview?" Beomgyu asked.

"Soobin-hyung didn't told us anything. " Taehyun answered as he nodded.

"Hey guys." Speaking of Soobin, he entered the waiting room and hugged his members.

"Are you and Arin-ssi done rehearsing?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yep. We'll do another later. But for now, get ready we will rehearse our stages." Soobin clap his hands as they all got ready.

...

"Wow, the stage looks different." Huening Kai exclaimed.

"They changed it for today." Soobin whispered.

The staff called them to step on the stage so they can start rehearsing.

"One Dream! Hello we are Tomorrow By Together. Please take good care of us." They said in their mics in unison and bowed.

...

[ June 25, 2021 | 10:45 am]
at Music Bank Studio

"Girls, we are next for rehearsals. We must go there now. Are you all ready?" Yeji asked as they nodded.

The girls walked in the studio and settled themselves for a moment. Fixing their microphones, etc. Since the staff said the rehearsals from the other group isn't finish yet.

"Where are you going Ryujin?" Chaeryeong asked as she saw Ryujin slowly walking towards near the stage.

"Hey-"

"Woah, it's been a while." Ryujin spoke while looking at the stage.

Chaeryeong shifted her head towards the stage and saw TXT rehearsing Crown. Which they knew of course. The staff team told them that they will perform their debut song so they assumed that other groups will too.

The other members approached them and joined them by watching their stage.

"It has been 2 years? Wow, they grew up well." Lia spoke while watching them.

"And taller." Yuna added as they laughed since she was right.

"Huening looks good in blond." Yeji said.

"Beomgyu with long hair aye." Ryujin chuckled.

"They suit these hairstyles." Chaeryeong spoke as they all nodded in agreement. "They look so grown up too."

"Here comes my favorite part." Lia danced to the music.

"Dugun dugun dugun~" The copied them while holding each other's hands and waving them.

"How I miss our rookie days." Lia spoke and chuckled.

"ITZY, get ready you are next." The staff reminded them as they bowed at her.

TXT finished their rehearsal and went down from the stage. When they reached the ground, they all noticed ITZY and bowed at them. Since they can't see them when they were up the stage because of the lights.

Beomgyu stopped for a moment in front of Ryujin.

"Will you girls perform Dalla Dalla?" He asked while removing his ear piece.

"Yep." She answered as he nodded and waved good bye.

"Hyung, do we need to go back now?" Beomgyu tapped their leader's shoulder.

"We still have a break because of lunch. Why?" Soobin turned to him.

"Can I stay here a little bit more? I'll just watch." He asked and pointed at the stage.

Soobin looked at the stage then looked back at him.

"Sure, but change first and remove your mic then just come back here. Is that okay?"

He nodded and followed them to the waiting room.

...

[ June 25, 2021 | 11:00 am ]

"Who wants to come with me at the studio?" Beomgyu raised his hand.

He looked around his members that were also looking at him in confusion.

"What are you gonna do there?" Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Watch rehearsals?" He shrugged.

"Who is rehearsing now?" Taehyun asked.

"Guess."

"Okay, I'm coming. How about you guys?" Taehyun asked Yeonjun and Huening Kai.

"I'll just stay here, I'm eating as you can see." Yeonjun said while munching his food.

They both shifted their eyes to Huening Kai.

"I'm playing, no thanks- AAH! What the?" He suddenly shouted because of the game he was playing.

The two shrugged and went out the waiting room and dashed inside the studio.

"I didn't even tell you who's rehearsing." Beomgyu whispered at his ear.

"Who else could it be? We wouldn't watch any rehearsals except BTS sunbaenim and ITZY." Taehyun chuckled.

"This feels like 2019." Beomgyu said as they both bopped their heads to the beat.

"Still one of the best debut song." Taehyun replied and took out his phone.

Beomgyu noticed it and looked at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Recording a fancam for Chaeryeong-noona." He laughed and started recording. "Aw, look at her go." He smiled.

"You still haven't changed bias huh?" Beomgyu spoke.

Taehyun looked at him and blinked. "Why? Did you?" He gasped.

Beomgyu widen his eyes and quickly shook his head. "Of course not." He crossed his arms. "I don't have a bias anyways."

"Keep telling that to yourself." Taehyun diverted his eyes back at the stage. "I'll send this to her later." He kept his phone in his pocket.

After a while, ITZY finished theire rehearsals and thanked every crew members and staffs.

The girls started going down the stage and removed their ear pieces and microphones.

Both Taehyun and Beomgyu bowed as soon as they passed by them.

"Oh, what are you guys doing here?" Yeji asked.

"We just watched your rehearsals since we are on break." Taehyun explained as she nodded and waved goodbye.

"Gyu? Taehyun?" Ryujin pointed. "Why are you guys here?"

"We watched your rehearsals since we are on break." Beomgyu repeated.

"Oh, alright." She nodded.

"Why are you hiding your hair?" He touched the top part of her hair and showed her the hairspray that stained his hand.

"Ah, don't touch it." She patted her head to check. "Because it's dyed, I can't show it as of now."

"Really? What color is it?"

"It's a secret for you too." Ryujin smirked and crossed her arms.

"Why? Does any of my members know?" He asked as she shook her head.

"Nope." She smiled. "I like your hair, by the way." Ryujin pulled his hair slightly.

"Thanks and that hurt." He fixed his hair back.

"Why did you decided to keep it long?" She raised her brows.

"For a change? I think I'll keep it this way until our next comeback." He told her. "But maybe I'm adding highlights." He whispered.

"Highlights? That will look good." She nodded.

"I should've not told you that." Beomgyu tsked.

"Why not?"

"It was suppose to be a secret too." He mimicked and looked away.

Ryujin scoffed playfully and looked around. "I think we better get out of here."

"Yeah, your staffs are looking at me." Beomgyu gulped.

"Oh don't worry about them. I just said that because the next group will rehearse now." She pointed at the door.

"Okay-"

Ryujin grabbed his wrist and pulled him out the studio.

"Don't you want to watch? I mean we have a break still." Beomgyu looked at his phone to check the time.

"Uh, no thanks." She stopped and let go of his wrist.

"Let's just have early lunch together." Ryujin said.

"What?" He raised his brows, slightly chuckling.

"Yes, call your members. I'll call mine." She added as he nodded.

"Oh." He scratch the back of his head. "Alright." He giggled.

"Meet us in the cafeteria." Ryujin saluted and ran away to the other direction.

Beomgyu watched her enter their waiting room and laughed. "That girl."

He was about to enter their waiting room but stopped when he realized something.

"Where is Taehyun?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 697 27
~•COMPLETED•~ When you choose, make sure that your ready to fight the circumstances. But also make sure that your with someone that is ready to fight...
11.7K 344 24
Organizations are underground agency tasked with keeping the mafia world underground. Above all we have JYP, HYBE, SM, AND YG. Follow groups ITZY and...
6.3K 439 19
Beomgyu and Ryujin are freshman students. And one day Ryujin didn't expect a girl fron her past who likes the boy he save back then. Will suddenly ap...
34.3K 2K 30
❝𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧.❞ TXT a very popular boy group decided to go on a hiatus on their holiday. The boys found theirselves...