Blessings ; George Weasley

By JulieStaugaard

*sequel to Lover* "𝖢𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–½π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?" π–¦π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‹π—€π–Ύ π—Œπ—‚π—€π—π–Ύπ–½ 𝖺𝗍 𝗆�... More

Zero
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
ANOTHER ONE???

One

8.8K 397 578
By JulieStaugaard

3 years later

Mature content

The rain was pouring down outside, thunder echoing through the streets as I stared through the livingroom window.

It had been a horrible weather for days at a time now and I was getting quite tired of it.

It was June and I had just finished a semester at Hogwarts, teaching like I had done for the past three years. I loved my job. I loved teaching the young witches and wizards and I loved helping them on their way in life.

Three years...

A lot of things had happened in three years. Our kids were older. Fred was turning thirteen in September, Elsie had turned eleven and was starting Hogwarts at the end of the summer, Roxi had turned nine and Leah was turning six in October.

Everything was perfect. The six of us lived in a nice house in Godric's hallow, six bedrooms, six bathrooms, ground floor, first floor and second floor as well.

Elsie and Leah were currently spending the weekend with Malcolm at his house. He got out of the facility six months after being hospitalised. He worked with therapy and has been on medication for depression for the past two and a half years. He's still in therapy actually, but so am I.

"What're you doing?"

The sound of George made me turn and smile as he walked into the livingroom. He looked tired, but after all he had been at work all day. Works is extra stressfull during the summer when children are home from Hogwarts and seeing as they have a shop both in Diagon Alley and in Hogsmeade, the boys can get very stressed out at times with all kind of paperwork and two different teams of staff.

I shrugged and turned back to stare out of the window while George made his way over. I could see his reflection through the window and as he wrapped his arms around my body, resting his head against mine, I smiled, lifting a hand to place it against his arm.

"Just staring out of the window?" he whispered, moving his lips to my ear, gracing them over my earlobe. "Are you that bored?"

"I'm not bored." I smiled. "I'm thinking."

"About..."

"About the planning." I told him. "We've sent the invitations. We've selected songs for the band to play and we've bought all the small items and accessories. There are still five things on the to-do list for this month."

"We'll get to them, beautiful." he said and kissed my skin just below my ear. "Don't you worry."

He let go of me and I looked back at him as he backed up.

"I'll go take a shower. You're welcome to join me." he grinned, winking at me before he turned and walked out of the livingroom.

I could hear his steps as he walked upstairs and I stayed in the livingroom for a moment, debating whether or not to take a shower with him, then I decided that a shower would be nice, and showering with George would be relaxing.

I left the livingroom to make my way upstairs, through our bedroom and into our bathroom where George was already in the shower, standing under the water with his side to me.

The shower walls were of tiles and the door was of glass. There wasn't much space in there but it was enough for two people who stood close to each other.

"How was work?" I asked as I closed the door behind me and locked it. Fred and Roxanne were both home so we couldn't have them walk in on us.

"We got that new order home." he said, looking at me as he ran a hand over his chest. "The one we weren't supposed to get home until next week. It honestly surprised me. We never get orders home on weekends."

I peeled my t-shirt off of my body and threw it in the hamper along with my sweatpants.

"The one for Hogsmeade?" I asked. "That's the only order I know about."

"That one, yeah." He nodded as I stepped into the shower after getting rid of my underwear. "I got a little pissed about them delivering it to Diagon Alley, when they were supposed to deliver it in Hogsmeade."

George ran his hands down my arms, resting his forehead against mine while lacing his fingers with mine.

"Are you excited about tomorrow?"

"Which part?" I smiled. "Getting to fit my dress for the first time or picking up Elsie and Leah?"

George chuckled.

"Both." He said and let go of my fingers again to turn me around and press my back against his chest.

He had an arm hooked around my shoulders, lowering his lips to the crook of my neck, planting soft kisses so faint that it tingled my skin.

"I'm always excited to see them after they've been on weekend at Malcolm's." I said. "And I am very excited about trying the dress in again. I hope you'll like it."

George hummed against my skin, his free hand wandering down over my stomach, brushing past my pelvis.

I whimpered at the feeling, bucking my hips as a way to urge him to touch me.

"Of course I will." He whispered. "You look good in everything, gorgeous."

"You're sweet." I breathed, as his fingers ghosted past my clit, deciding to tease me by brushing them up and down my inner thigh. "Dove will probably cry again. She cried when I found it and she cries when she remembers me in it. I love it, you know. The dress, I mean."

George hummed again, his fingers finding my clit again, this time rubbing in circles, being gentle with no pressure whatsoever which was pure torture.

"Fuck." I whimpered. "I swear, if you don't like the dress—"

"Dia." He cut me off, chuckling into my ear. "Stop talking."

"Okay."

I leaned my head back against his shoulder, a soft moan slipping past my mouth when George ran his fingers through my folds, gathering some wetness to use it against my clit.

My eyes automatically closed, the feelings being too so much as it filled my entire body.

I could feel George's wet hair against the side of my forehead. He had grown his hair out quite a bit for the past few years.

It was medium length and wavy which looked perfect around the frame of his face, especially when he decided to run his fingers through it, and if you add the glasses he wear when he's reading something, it makes me want to jump him.

George's lips were gently pressing kisses to my neck, the sounds mixing with the water pouring down over us. His fingers worked a little faster with a bit more pressure. He was most definitely done with teasing me.

"I want to hear the sounds you make for me." he whispered. "Don't worry about the volume. I silenced the room before you decided to join me."

"Oh yeah?" I asked through a heavy breath. "What were you going to do in here if I hadn't?"

"What do you think?" he whispered. "It's been a very stressful day."

He slid his fingers through my folds again and I felt him press his middle finger to my entrance before pushing it in all the way to the second knuckle, earning a whimper from me. He pulled it out again, then pushed two in and this time I moaned loudly, my mouth falling open as I leaned my head back further.

George was hard behind me and as I reached behind me to wrap my fingers around him, I heard him exhale against my ear. I pumped him in my hand, our moans and whimpers mixing as he continued fingering me.

He kissed my neck again, trailing them down to my shoulder before he slowly pulled his fingers out, moving them up to my lips.

"Suck." he whispered, out of breath while pressing his fingers to my bottom lip. I did what he ordered me to and after he was satisfied, he grabbed my wrist and forced me to stop touching him before he spun me around, his hands on my hips to assure I didn't slip and break my neck or something.

I felt George's hand under my chin, tilting my head back before he tilted his to the side, kissing me softly. He took a few steps towards me, making sure I was pressed up against the shower wall, hands slowly dropping to the back of my thighs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, chuckling lightly against his lips when he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his hips.

He broke the kiss, resting his forehead against mine so he could focus on lining himself up with my entrance. Once he did, he made eye contact to ask for permission and as soon as I nodded, he pushed into me, giving me no chance to react before he pulled out again and then slammed in, forming a rhythm.

I could hear George grunt slightly at the feeling while I at the same time whimpered, leaning my head back against the glass.

George and I had been trying for a child for about a year now, for the same amount of time that we've been engaged, but nothing had happened yet. I wasn't on the potion anymore and we didn't use condoms.

We had come to a point where we aren't specifically trying. We just have sex with no protection and if it happens, it happens and if it doesn't, that's okay. Our lives are great either way.

"Fuck me..." I moaned, out of breath, hearing George chuckle lightly.

"I thought that was what I was doing."

"Shut up." I laughed softly, closing my eyes. I felt George lean in and press a kiss right under my jaw, speeding up in his pattern of thrusts.

"You look so beautiful like this." he whispered into my ear, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin along with shivers going down my spine. "Tell me how you feel, Dia."

I looked at him, resting my forehead against his while running a hand along his neck, moaning softly before I pressed a kiss to his lips.

"So good." I whispered. "I need you to go rougher."

"Yeah?" he asked hoarsely, starting to thrust much rougher, making it impossible for me to get a word out. My eyes rolled to the back of my skull and my mouth fell open, my head falling back against the wall. "Like that?"

I could only nod.

I had no words whatsoever.

The only sounds currently filling the bathroom, was the water pouring, and my moans mixing with George's. His nails dug into the skin on the back of my thighs, probably drawing blood at any moment, but it only added to the pleasure.

I pulled George closer to me by the neck, brushing my lips against his, but he's the one who applied pressure, kissing me properly while he sat me down carefully, slowing down in his thrusts until he completely stopped, pulling out of me.

We continued to kiss and as he trailed kisses down to my shoulder, I dragged my nails down his back. George spun me around, making me face the wall.

"Hands on the wall." he ordered me and as I did, he placed a hand on my hip, using his other hand to line himself up with my entrance again.

At the same time as he pushed into me, he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, earning a moan from me. He pressed a kiss to under my ear before biting down on my earlobe, grunting into my ear.

I closed my eyes, feeling the sensations from him going back to fucking me with just as much brutality as before, now just from the back instead.

"You feel so good." he whispered, snaking his arm around my waist, letting his hand move down to find my clit. It sent electricity through my body and for a short second, my body jerked.

"Please." I whimpered, my eyes closed as he held a grip on my hair to get easy access to my neck. He hummed in response, the vibrations going through my body, starting at my neck.

"Please what, Dia?" he asked. "I'm not a mind reader."

I couldn't form a proper sentence. He was fucking me so hard that I was sure my soul was going to leave my body. Our bodies were moving together, the sound of skin against skin filling the shower as well as the sound of the water.

"You're not gonna tell me, no?" he asked, some sort of amusing tone to his voice. If I wasn't on cloud nine at the moment, I would've slapped him in the back of the head.

I could feel the familiar knot in my stomach, growing bigger the closer I got to my orgasm. My moans started becoming more frequent, whimpers coming in between them. By now, I was only moaning and whimpering while George was simply breathing hard, grunting from time to time.

I rolled my eyes to the back of my skull the second my orgasm hit. My legs shook and a strangled moan left my throat. I clenched around George and his thrusts slowed down. He let go of my hair to place both of his hands on my hips, spilling inside of me as he too came.

The only difference was that while he quickly came down from his high, I still felt like I was floating, staying in the same position when he pulled out of me again.

"Fuck..." I muttered, chuckling softly while I felt George brush my hair back and away from my face. I felt a kiss against my shoulder and while I slowly came down from my high, George started washing my hair.

"You alright?" he chuckled, massaging the shampoo into my scalp.

My legs were still shaking. I was quite unstable on my feet at the moment.

"I hope I'll be able to walk tomorrow." I smiled, reaching back to find his hair and run my fingers through it. "You broke my vagina, George."

"Hey, you asked for it rougher so you got it rougher." he said with a joking tone to his voice. "Don't start blaming me because you're a whore for my cock."

I snorted with laughter, turning around to look at him, seeing him smile down at me.

"Need me to wash your hair?" I asked.

He scoffed.

"You're too short to even reach me."

-

What a great first chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 23.3K 102
"π™·πšŽ πš‘πšžπš›πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πš˜ πšπš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘? π™ΌπšŽ, 𝚒𝚎𝚝 πš—πš˜πš  𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πš›πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš’πš'𝚜 πš—πš˜...
477 15 25
π‚πžπ₯𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π¦πšπ²π›πž 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. οΏ½...
260K 5.3K 40
At Hogwarts you find yourself falling in love with a certain Weasley. But will it last? {Completed}
287K 16.2K 78
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πš–πš’ πš‘πš˜πš–πšŽ. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš—."