The Christmas love story and...

By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

Andrea and George have been madly in love since high school. During their years together they have gone to ev... More

Senior prom
graduation week
The big graduation party
A heartbreaking separation
The opening of the wedding planning business
A weekend visit with George
Going to a concert of a famous organist and a famous composer
Trying to comfort and help a famous organist
Adopting a cat
The sheet music sale
Lost in the mall
The fight between George and Andrea
The thanksgiving gathering
Black Friday shopping
Trapped in the candy factory
Being rescued from the candy factory and being brought home safely
Sunday dinner with George
Flashback of the day George and Andrea first met
Back to the present day (a horseback riding accident)
Andrea returns home
Preparing for a vacation
Going to the airport for the vacation to Illinois
Casino love
The temporary breakup
A child in danger. Will her life be saved?
Meanwhile in the hotel, the organist was in great frear. Where was Andrea?
Off to Texas in hopes of finding Andrea
Meanwhile back at the penthouse Lexi was on the hunt for Bob
Back in Chicago, Bob and the organist were searching for Andrea
Traumatic injuries
Discovering a hidden talent
The unconscious woman
The enchanted pendent
The date night with Darwin
The big Christmas wedding

At the hospital

16 2 0
By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

Andrea was rushed to the hospital after the big accident. The organist was in fear. For she was worried that she would never see Andrea again. As she cried, the little white cat curled up on her lap. Her heart had shattered. She found out that the hospital had no visiting hours. This was the worst  thing that she could ever imagine. She hoped that Andrea would come home soon. It just seems as if all is lost. She went to her room to compose some music to take her mind off of what had happened to her friend Andrea. 

She shed a few tears as she started to come up with ideas for eh music she was going to compose. As she tested out the music on the organ,  people came into the apartment to listen. It was so exciting knowing that people liked her music. Soon, she would be selling it around the world. The only thing that was going to stop her was knowing that Andrea had been hurt in a horseback riding accident. The organ just didnt sound the same without Andrea. People continued to come in and listen to the organ and some of the people even paid the organist for all of her good work. This was very excitng.

The people hadn't ever imagined that the organist would ever play for them. They knew that she was going through tough times and they wanted to be there for her. She finished playing the music and the people were so happy. They were glad that she was able to push through the the sadness and they wanted to do what they could to help her. The little white cat curled up on the bunch and the organist reached down to pet her. She could feel the tears started to well up again and the people had to comfort her. They all gathered around her and hugged her. For she had gone through so tragidy that it was going to be hard for her to get over it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 13.6K 28
When Siddarth met Gauri, for him it was love at first sight. It took him awhile to gain Gauri's trust enough to give him one chance. He made a prom...
11.9K 589 24
Journeys end when lovers meet...but what happens when two people that have already met a long time ago have their paths crossed again? Is it two stra...
Schreved By meme

Fanfiction

61.2K 763 32
America and Maxon are finally married. They couldn't each be more happy. This story follows their lives after The One ends. I didn't write The Selec...
299 68 31
once bestfriend and then strangers? what abt how they felt ? will they ever be the same and have a happy ever after? what will happen if u see your h...