(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... More

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Out in the Winter

2.5K 52 39
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No one's P.O.V-

After the battle with Verdia, a leader of the Demon Lord's army, the season turned to winter. Right now, you and Jack were heading to the Guild to accept new quests.

Once the two of you entered the Guild, you and Jack see Kazuma and his party looking at the quest board.

(Y/N): Heyo, Kazuma!

You called out as Kazuma and the others turned to see you.

Darkness: Ah (Y/N), are you two here to accept quests?

Jack: That's what we're about to do. Has anyone accepted a quest?

Kazuma: Not yet. We're still looking.

Kazuma says as his eyes landed on a quest.

Kazuma: "The mobile destroyer 'Destroyer' is approaching, so we are recruiting scouts to predict the route it will take." What is this? What's a "Destroyer"?

Kazuma asked curiously.

Darkness: The Destroyer is the Destroyer.

(Y/N): Ah yes, the floor is made out of the floor. 

Kazuma: Just because you're right, doesn't mean that you're correct.

Jack: People die when they are killed. 

Megumin: Bombs are Explosions!

Aqua: Liquid is Water!

An awkward silence occurred. 

Jack: Well, that was...kind of awkward.

Kazuma: You could say that again.

(Y/N): Anyways, what's the "Destroyer" again?

Darkness: The Destroyer is a massive fortress that moves at high speed.

Megumin: It lumbers around, trampling everything. It's oddly popular with children.

Kazuma: I see. I don't get it. Let's see. What's this?

He then picked one quest.

Kazuma: A Snow Sprite kill quest? Hey, what are Snow Sprites? They don't sound all that strong, based on the name, but it says the reward is 100,00 Eris each.

Megumin: There are lots of Snow Sprites in the snow plains. It's said that spring will come half a day sooner for every single one you kill. They're very weak monsters so they're easy to kill, but...

Aqua: If we're accepting that quest, I'll go ready!

Kazuma: Hey, wait. *Looks at Darkness* You're laughing?

Darkness: Snow Sprites, huh?

Kazuma: There is something wrong (Y/N). Why does this masochistic crusader who always wants to fight strong monsters look so happy?

(Y/N): Don't question me about it.

-Time Skip-

Kazuma: These are Snow Sprites?

(Y/N): Whoa...they're adorable than I thought.

Kazuma: *Looks at Aqua* Hey, can't you do something about that outfit? You look like some dumb kid going cicada-catching in the middle of winter.

Aqua: I can catch Snow Sprites with this, and bottle them up. I had the idea that if we mix them in our drinks, we can have ice-cold drinks whenever we want! Well? Aren't I smart?!

Kazuma: Darkness, what happened to your armor? Are you going to be all right in that gear?

Darkness: No problem. I'm a little cold, but that in itself is...

Jack: That is a strange way for you to speak.

Kill Quest!

Kill the Snow Sprites!

Kazuma: Number three, wait!

You and Jack weren't even killing the Snow Sprites, you were adored by these things.

(Y/N): Oooh, you're looking adorable, ain't ya?

You said as you poked it and it seemed to like it. The Snow Sprite began to rub itself on your cheek.

(Y/N): Huh, I guess you like me.

Jack: Whoa, take it easy there, ahahaha~!

Jack says as there were snow sprites around her, tickling her.

Kazuma: (Y/N)! Jack! Why aren't you two killing?!

(Y/N): Because they're adorable!

Jack: Same here!

You and Jack yelled back as the others were trying to kill other Snow Sprites while Aqua was capturing them.

Aqua: There! I caught my fourth one! Kazuma! (Y/N)! Look here! I caught a bunch!

Kazuma: (If my kill count comes out too low, I'll kill the Snow Sprites she caught, too.) Now!

Kazuma slashes a Snow Sprite in half and it disappeared.

Megumin: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): What?

Megumin: Can I blow away all the ones in the area with explosion magic?

(Y/N): Uhm...Go ask that to Kazuma!

Kazuma: Just do it!

Megumin: Okay! By my efflux of deep crimson, topple this white world! Explosion!

A huge explosion appeared and killed some Snow Sprites. A Strong wind caused by the explosion blew both you and Aqua away. Megumin was lying face first in the snow.

Kazuma: Are you alright?

Megumin: I got eight of them. That makes nine defeated Snow Sprites in total. I even went up a level.

(Y/N): Congrats then.

Darkness: There it is!

Jack: Huh?

Kazuma: Wh-What is that?!

You looked in front of you to see a blizzard and it started to form something.

Darkness: So exciting...

You then looked at Megumin.

(Y/N): Is she playing dead?

Aqua: Kazuma! (Y/N)! Jack! I'll tell you why adventurers don't accept Snow Sprite kill quests.

Kazuma: Huh?

Aqua: You and (Y/N) lived in Japan so I'm sure you've at least heard the name in the news and weather forecasts. While Jack the Ripper lives in London so maybe she didn't hear about it.

Jack: Hear what?

Aqua: He's the Snow Sprites' master and is also said to evoke the image of winter...

Kazuma gulped in fear.

Aqua: Yes, the Winter Shogun has arrived!

(Y/N): Wait, what!?

Darkness: Th-The Winter Shogun! One of the specially designated monsters the country has put a huge bounty on!

Kazuma: Huh?!

Darkness: I'm sure this monster plants to use his position as shogun to have his way with me. I'll resist him, but he will likely be beyond my capabilities, and I'll be shamed...

Kazuma: Stupid! Everything in this good-for-nothing world, the people, the food, and the monsters, are all absolutely stupid!

(Y/N): The food isn't that bad though.

You stated with a raised eyebrow as Winter Shogun drew his sword and rushed at Darkness, he cuts her sword in half.

Darkness: M-My sword!

Kazuma was scared shit-less.

Aqua: Sprites pick up the subconscious thoughts of the people of encounter and take their form. But the only ones strolling around outside town in winter are mostly just cheat-users who came from Japan.

Kazuma: So this guy was brought to life by some idiot who came here from Japan, whose train of thought associated winter with the Winter Shogun?! Talk about a pain in the ass!

(Y/N): By the Elder Gods...

Aqua: Kazuma! (Y/N)! Jack! The Winter Shogun is generous, if we politely apologize, he'll overlook this! Prostate yourself! Prostrate yourself before him! Come on, everyone, toss your weapons aside and bow down! Apologize! You hurry up and apologize too!

(Y/N): Oh crap! Jack put your weapons away and get down!

You tell Jack as you kneeled down on the ground as Jack follows and kneels down on the ground as well.

Kazuma: Hey, hurry and bow your head too, Darkness!

Darkness: Even though no one is watching, a knight such as myself would never bow down to a monster. 

That's when Kazuma grabs her head and pins her to the ground. 

Kazuma: You trail behind those monsters all the time! Why show off your pride at times like this? 

Darkness: Stop it! You're forcing me to bow down even when I refused and shoved my face into the ground! Ehahaha, what a reward! The snow is so cold...

(Y/N): Kazuma, you fool! Put your weapon away and bow down, dammit!

You tell him, but unfortunately for Kazuma, he didn't have time to react as he got his head chopped off in a swift slash by the Winter Shogun.

(Y/N): (Oh no...)

You thought to yourself as you felt your heart dropped onto your stomach.

Within a few moments later, the Winter Shogun disappeared. Everyone got up except for Megumin.

Darkness: Oh my goodness!! K-Kazuma has no head!!

Darkness exclaims as you looked at Kazuma's headless body and you were purely horrified at this except for Jack who already experienced dead bodies in her life.

Aqua: Quick, reattach his head so I can revive him!

(Y/N): You can do that!?

Aqua: Yes! Now get his head!

(Y/N): Hell no! I'm not touching lifeless head! Jack, can you reattach his head back onto his body?

Jack: Sure thing, mom.

And just like that, Jack picks up Kazuma's head and places it on top of Kazuma's headless body as Aqua began to revive him.

While Kazuma was dead, he was visited by Eris the Goddess of Fortune which you told him about her. They talked for a while before Kazuma got revived, leaving the afterlife back on the surface.

Kill Quest: Kill the Snow Sprites

Retired!

-Time Skip-

So right now, all of you were now back at the Guild and sat down on the table to eat until Aqua pulls out a Snow Sprite inside a jar.

Jack: A Snow Sprite?

(Y/N): Did you catch it without the Winter Shogun noticed?

Aqua: You could say that. I only pretended to set them all free, but I saved just one. I guess the Winter Shogun couldn't see through my convincing performance! 

Kazuma: Now that's impressive. Since (Y/N) already paid off our debt, I don't I'll be able to kill it.

Aqua: Indeed. 

Megumin: Since you have it inside the jar, what are you going to do with it?

Aqua: Well, I'm going to bring it home and make it a refrigerator. 

(Y/N): Wait, you can?

Aqua: Mmhm~! I'll raise it with care, and when summer comes, I'll have it make lots of ice. Then we'll open snow come shop!

Jack: A snow cone shop? Like ice cream?

Aqua: Yeah, except that there aren't any flavors. Hey, what does this little one eat?

Megumin: That's a good question.

Darkness: They look so fluffy and soft. Maybe if you put some sugar on it and take a bite, it might be tasty.

Aqua: I won't let you eat it! 

Megumin: Actually, I've worked up an appetite.

(Y/N): Anyways, we should order something, I'll pay.

Kazuma: Sure, go ahead since you have a lot of money to spare.

(Y/N): Yeah. Should we order like usual?

Aqua: Yup, the usual~!

And just like that, you ordered food for dinner and eat with Kazuma and the others.

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 231 38
A crossover fic of Kimetsu no yaiba and Konosuba where the reader has the demon slayer class. But all isn't well, the demon slayer corps have been de...
514K 9.9K 41
(Y/N) was a simple teen who lived on his own, loved playing video games, and was a shut-in neet. However, his dreams may just come true as he is stru...
27.6K 874 23
Y/N L/N was a pretty average guy. He went to school, had friends (barely), had parents, and so on. One day, he died. And got reincarnated. In this ne...
287 6 18
Tsuyuzaki Esora is a seventeen year old, second-year high school student who has lost her life during a robbery on a convenience store she was shoppi...