streamers (karl jacobs x fema...

By committing-arson

* 'why is nick calling me on discord?' I thought to myself. I quickly ran to my computer, answering the call... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
!!
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
i need help LOL
69
70
71
72
73
74
not a chapter

33

7.3K 250 110
By committing-arson

K a r l ' s P o v

"good morning nicholas! get dressed and get dream up, we are going to run errands with luna!" i say on the phone to nick who was just woken up.

"what..? why?" he groans.

"because it's fun. what else were you planning on doing today? why not spend a day in the life with luna and seeing what errands she needs to do." i explain to him.

he was silent for a minute and i heard him sigh.

"let me wake up dream.." he huffs.

"yes! text me when you guys are ready because luna is almost done getting ready herself. hurry up because she's in a speedy mood." i laugh as i look at luna brushing her hair.

"shut up." she says to me smiling.

"we will. see you soon. bye." nick hangs up.

i set my phone down and i just watch luna walk around her room getting her things ready and herself as well. she looks in the mirror at herself and i can see her not looking to satisfied with what she sees and it makes me frown. she walks to her closet and grabs a large t-shirt and she throws that over top of her other shirt thing.. i'm not to sure what it is. it looks like a bra honestly.

"why did you change?" i ask her.

"i didn't like the outfit before." she says still looking at the mirror.

"you looked cool with the bra shirt thing.. i don't know what it is." i admit standing up.

"it's a shirt. i didn't like how i looked in it, i also feel like wearing this baggy shirt isn't to flattering with these pants." she continues to move around looking at herself.

"here i'll find a shirt for you!" i smile and walk to her closet.

she turns and looks at me as i look at all her shirts. she has some cool shirts and some formal ones. this girl has some good style too what the heck. i grab a nice black shirt that was a little tighter to the body and i hand it to her.

"i haven't wore this shirt in a while, wow." she looks at it and laughs.

"can i pick out your pants too or are you going to wear those ones?" i point to her pants she's wearing right now.

"pick some different ones, preferably not black." she walks to her dresser.

i follow after her so she can show me where her pants are. she opens two drawers and i look back and forth between them.

"these are more tighter pants and these are more looser and comfortable pants. pick whichever one your heart desires." she laughs and walks to the side.

i look at the tighter pants since jeans would be in there and i find some dark blue ripped jeans for her and she stares at them.

"god you are just pulling out everything to show off my body. karl i'm insecure jeez." she chuckles.

"wait give me those pants back, i found better ones." i grab the jeans i handed her back and pulled out light blue baggy ripped jeans.

she has a smile grow across her face and she grabs them from me. she smiles at the pants and i smile as well.

"i love these jeans so much. okay, look away now, i'm gonna strip." she looks at me with a goofy smile.

i turn around and i pull out my phone to look at twitter. the first thing i see is fanart of luna and i. with a wide smile on my face i liked it and i sent the link to luna because i wanted her to see it herself.

"what kind of errands are you doing?" i ask her.

"you'll see. you wanted to tag along so might as well just wait." she taps my shoulder.

i turn around and i smile at my choice of an outfit. luna grabbed her bag and her things and we walked to the kitchen.

"tobio, come here boy!" luna calls for her cat in a sweet tone.

light footsteps come prancing out of a room and there is tobio with his little head up walking towards us. luna smiles softly at her cat and she bends down to his level.

"you ready to go on a car ride you floof.. you get to hangout with a few more boys today baby! come on, let's get your leash." luna talks to tobio.

"wait leash?" i look at luna who was walking to a door.

i watch her as she pets tobio and puts a leash around him and he looks happy.

"ready to go boys?" she looks up at me.

"let's go pick up the other idiots." i laugh, making luna chuckle.

we walk out of her house and tobio is just looking around and enjoying himself. luna locks her door and unlocks her car doors. she picks tobio up and i open her door for her.

"thank you! tobio is probably going to be sitting on your lap looking out the window. he usually likes to sit in the front seat." luna laughs and gets in.

i walk to my side and when i open the door, my spot was in fact taken by the little fur ball. i pick him up gently and i get in myself. i set him on my lap and i close the door.

"meow." i speak to tobio.

he meows back which made me look up at luna with wide eyes.

"we are communicating luna.." i look back down at him.

"pfft-" luna covers her mouth, stuffing back a laugh.

i pull out my phone to text the boys saying we're leaving and on our way. i told them we also have a little guest coming along which made them confused and slightly worried.

"so tobio has a little appointment at the salon.. ew that was weird to say. he's getting a little touch up and going in to get his nails cut. he likes going to these appointments because the people there give him attention and he loves it." luna starts to drive.

tobio climbs up on the door and looks out the window, watching outside. i pet his head gently and he was purring.

"anywhere else we need to go?" i look at luna, asking her.

"i too have an appointment to go to.. i totally forgot about it but i'm getting my nails done. i think i'm gonna ask the person to do the same colours but just with acrylics because i still want to match with you." she says, concentrating on the road.

i smile and nod my head. i was shocked and happy to hear that she's going to keep the colours because she wanted to match me. we turn down the street dream and nick live on. i text them we are here and a few moments later they both come walking out. they get into the back and right away ask who the guest is.

"what did you mean by guest?" nick asks.

i recline my seat and tobio walks up my body towards the other boys. dreams eyes widened and he smiled so brightly.

"oh hey buddy! tobio right?" he looks up at luna and i.

"yup! he has a little appointment so that's why he came along!" luna answers, starting to drive.

tobio was sitting in the backseat now so i brought my seat back up to normal. everyone was quiet while the music played. dream was playing with tobio and would occasionally giggle. nick was on his phone on twitter i assume. luna was humming along to the song quietly enough that i could slightly hear her. i was just looking at the road or i'll go on my phone a tad.

"alright my boy, we are here." luna speaks up.

dream, nick and i all look at luna and then all at each other. luna noticed and started laughing.

"my bad.. my boy is my little baby, you dummy's." she gets out.

"oh! she means tobio!" dream laughs.

we all laugh at dream and luna grabs tobio. she tells us to get back in the car and to stay while she runs tobio inside. she walked him into the store and all of us watched her do it.

"she looks really good today i must say. like she's already pretty but today she's like glowing for some reason." nick speaks and finally looks away from the door.

"she's really pretty. karl you better make a move on her or else i will." dream side eyes me.

i can feel my face get warm and i chuckle.

"bold of you to assume i haven't already."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 3 18
mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death started: january 30 2021 discontinued: july 1...
94.1K 2.1K 18
What happens when Tommyinnit's sister meets the dream smp? *currently editing so please ignore any mistakes* Published 7/3/21
157K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...
2.6M 85.2K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠOffline! *ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΒ°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...