My Dearest Secret Admirers

By ilysfmoxx

Now, we recognize Marinette as an overly cheerful girl who has no problem making friends! A girl like Marinet... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: A Clumsy Fencer
Chapter 2: Affection
Chapter 3: A New Friend.
Chapter 4: This Side of Her
Chapter 5: New School Day, New Wonderful Friends.
Chapter 7: The "Date"
Chapter 8: An Eventful Day
Chapter 9: Slumber Party
Chapter 10: Awoken by a Shock
Chapter 11: La Quinceañera
Chapter 12: A Sudden Hang-Out
Chapter 13: Falling In Love Again
Chapter 14: A Soulmate Who Wasn't Meant To Be
Chapter 15: "Surprise!"
Chapter 16: It's Finally Time.
Chpt.17.1: This Kind of Love...
Chpt.17.2: Our Successful Future
Chpt.17.3: The Perfect Match From Day One.
Chpt.17.4: Loved.
Chpt.17.5: My Forever Piece.
Chpt.17.6: Alas, At Heaven.

Chapter 6: Love is Hard, But Not For Her

1.8K 55 33
By ilysfmoxx

AN:
[I'm sorry that Marinette may be a little dramatic in this chapter, but hopefully you still like this
book!☺︎︎]

.-~*❤︎♥︎♡︎♥︎❤︎*~-.

𝗕𝘇𝘇! 𝗕𝘇𝘇!

Marinette took out and checked her phone to see a message from Fei and Kagami, again.

Fei: I highly doubt my face is like that, I bet you get so many, admirers.

Marinette giggled and typed,

Marinette: Yea right! Maybe secret admirers, how is your day so far?

She sent the text and went to Kagami's chat,

Kagami: I was thinking of a picnic, maybe we can watch the sunset.

Marinette smiled at the thought of watching the sunset with her friend.

Marinette: That sounds lovely! It's a good thing that I don't have many plans planned for today:)

   Marinette sent the message and puts away her phone inside the mini celi slate purse where Tikki was peacefully sleeping. Marinette was just looking at the beautiful blue sky until she felt her hand being held, she turned around to see Alya holding her hand and happily swinging it. Marinette smiled looking in front of her.
   The two girls finally arrive in the art classroom, settling down before the teacher arrives. Marinette noticed that Zoe was in her class, and she happily sat next to her. "Hey, Zoe!"
"Oh hey, M-Marinette!" Zoe greeted smiling back.
"Wow we have the same class together, isn't that awesome?"
   "Yeah, it's amazing actually...c-can I eat with you once lunch arrives?" Marinette nodded turning her head back at Alya who was glaring at Zoe, instantly Marinette is concerned. "Uhh...Alya is something happening between you and Zoe?" Zoe scratched the back of her head, "No." Alya was all Alya responded with before looking away and crossing her arms. Marinette sighed and looked at Zoe who looked quite sad, then looked at the teacher who just settled his things down.
   "Good morning, class. For today you can paint whatever you want, I'm not feeling well today but I want to be here to look at all of your artwork." The art teacher announced standing there with his hands behind him. Marinette couldn't believe her luck, how did she know the teacher would let them paint anything they want? Well, that's beside the point. What matters is that she could paint anything in this class!
   Marinette excitedly took out a pencil and started sketching two girls, once she was done she took her palette and mixed some colors.

Timeskip, Friday 12:30 P.M

   Finally, Marinette puts the finishing touches and set her tools down. She was proud of her artwork. "Wow! A spectacular artwork Marinette!" The art teacher said very proud of his student, "Thank you, sir!" Marinette replied happily. Even the other teachers are supportive of the LGBTQ+ community. A smile embroidered itself on Marinette's face at the thought.

.-~*❤︎♥︎♡︎♥︎❤︎*~-.

Marinette's Painting:

.-~*❤︎♥︎♡︎♥︎❤︎*~-.

   Now Marinette was bored. She didn't know what to do next, surely she can paint another painting like a gay couple. But she didn't feel like it, she was tired from creating her other painting, besides they have 5 minutes of class left. Marinette decided to check on Zoe's painting, she got up from her seat and rested her chin on Zoe's shoulder, looking at what she was painting. It was Marinette and herself. "It's a masterpiece Zoe, especially with me there" Marinette whispered teasing Zoe, Zoe giggled giving a bright smile and resumed her painting with a red face.
   After a while, Marinette went to Alya, she wrapped her arms around Alya's neck and rested her chin on her hair. She was drawing...the friend group, herself, Marinette, Nino, and Adrien. "Woah...Alya, that's so beautiful" Marinette said chuckling. Alya giggled putting the finishing touches. "It's perfect" Alya added turning around and hugged Marinette. "You bet it is"
   Marinette pulled away as the bell rang, "Alright class everyone has very wonderful paintings. You all can leave them here and pick them up after school, everyone have a great day and weekend. You're dismissed." The art teacher said watching his beloved students leave the classroom.

   "It's a good thing I finished, I love my painting so much," Zoe said running up to Marinette, "That's great to hear Zoe. I'm glad you finished now let's get some lunch, I'm starving!" Both Alya and Zoe giggled at the bluenette, they walked to the cafeteria, very lucky to see an empty table. "You guys go get your lunches, I don't feel like eating. I'll keep the table on guard" Zoe said giving a reassuring smile. The other two girls nodded and headed over to the food area. They collected their lunch and walked to the table where Zoe was sitting.
   "Hey...Dupain Cheng, mind if I sit here with Sabrina?" Chloe asked shyly, Marinette nodded watching the two girls sit down. Then there came Lila Rossi, she gladly sat down and gave a wave at Marinette. Marinette waved back noticing Zoe was nervous. An idea hit her as she realized Zoe had never met Lila before, "Zoe, I would like to introduce Lila, she's a very good friend and I'm sure the two of you will get along!" Marinette spoke breaking the silence at the table.
   "Hey, Zoe! I'm Lila a friend of Marinette's, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Zoe smiled, "It's very nice to meet you too" Marinette smiled at the two and looked back at Chloe. "It's a good thing John Jock dropped off my sushi." Marinette gave a glare at Chloe, "Chloe.." Marinette said with her voice sounding serious. Chloe pouted, "Fine! Butler Jean. Here have some Sabrina." Marinette giggled feeling a hand on hers, she knew it was Alya who wanted some attention. She squeezed her best friend's hand and smiled at her. Alya blushed hiding her red face inside her sweater. "So, anything interesting happening girls?" Marinette asked.
   "Well, my daddy wants me to be a model so I can be a good example for my mother."
"That's great Chloe! Are you okay with it though?"
"Yes definitely!" Marinette grinned at the blonde. "My father received a promotion yesterday, I'm very proud of him" Lila shared, Marinette gave a clap, "Interesting!"
"I'm getting in contact with the American boy back when we visited New York" Sabrina spoke blushing uncontrollably, "I smell a ship happening~ you two would look adorable together!" Sabrina giggled and nodded her head. "I think I'm falling in love with someone," Zoe whispered to Marinette, Marinette gasped hugging Zoe tightly. "That's awesome! I can't wait to meet them, maybe we'll have a great friendship and hope, they treat you right! I'll be praying that they'll feel the same way!" Marinette excitedly said pulling away from Zoe, Zoe smiled nervously and went back to staring down at the floor.

   "Hey girl, looks like the model is coming this way. Maybe you should spot your shot!" Marinette immediately turned red, "What! No no no no! I can't I'm sorry-"
"Girl, we practiced. I'm pretty sure you won't be a stuttering mess"
"Uhh- we barely talk Alya! We only see each other in fencing but I had to keep the conversations short since Kagami would scare him!" Marinette said panicky as she quickly finished her lunch and ran to the bathroom.
   Though she loved Adrien, she would stutter and mess up her sentences. She wants to confess but every day she always thinks she's not prepared. One day it'll happen, it's just a matter of time.
   Marinette entered the bathroom walked to the corner and sat there crawling up into a ball. Tears starting to form. Why am I like this?

𝗕𝘇𝘇 𝗕𝘇𝘇!

𝗕𝘇𝘇 𝗕𝘇𝘇!

Marinette sniffled taking out her phone to see a message from Fei and Alya.

Fei: It's going great! What about you? Anything new?

Alya: Hey girl Adrien was asking where you were, he thinks you're mad at him.

Marinette sighed going into Fei's chat,

Marinette: I'm okay nothing new though. It'll come around

Marinette sent the message and went back to Alya's.

Marinette: I'll talk to him at fencing, and no I won't be confessing my feelings yet.

   Marinette stood up wiping her nose, using her arm as a tissue, "God why am I being sensitive right now?" She asked herself embarrassed for running away like a coward. Then a familiar red creature appears in front of her, "What's wrong Marinette?" Marinette sighed. "It's just that I wish I was Kagami sometimes since she's so confident. And doesn't stutter, she's always straightforward with her words. But me I'm a stuttering clumsy mess, I wish I can tell Adrien. About my feelings." Marinette stared at the floor when a student barged in making Tikki fly inside Marinette's new purse.
   "Marinette? Marinette! Are you okay?" Asked a familiar voice, Marinette looked up to see Chloe. It was a shock for Marinette when she realized it was Chloe, not to mention she said her first name. She smiled as she hugged her, "I'm fine now." Marinette gave a soft chuckle as the blonde hugged her tightly. "We should probably head to class, we don't want to be late," Chloe said, her voice sounding low and calm, and pulled away from her friend's embrace. Marinette nodded taking Chloe's hand and holds it. Man, why are everyone's hands so soft and warm? I'm jealous now. The female chuckled at the thought and walked with Chloe to her next class.

   The two girls said their goodbyes before leaving inside of their classrooms, Marinette walked inside the classroom not seeing Alya. Right, she doesn't have this class. Marinette sighed and glanced over at Lila, who was happy to see her again, Marinette smiled, walked over to the desk next to the brunette, and sat there. "Hey, Lila nice to see you," Marinette said, "Nice to see you too Marinette!" Lila happily replied as she smiled. Marinette smiled back and looked up at Mr. Acacius, their Spanish teacher.
   "Buenas tardes estudiantes, cómo está todos?"
(Good afternoon students, how are you all?)
   "Bien!" (Good!) Marinette replied, though her Spanish was bad she still knew a little. She would often have an accent. "Malo" (Bad) replied a student who Marinette didn't know. "Okay." Another student spoke, "Nice I guess." Came another, Marinette rested her chin on the desk, was she the only one who was good this afternoon? She sighed and watched their teacher write a sentence on the board that was in Spanish, obviously.

[AN: If there's no Spanish class in France then, please...DON'T SUE ME!]

After School, Friday 4:36 p.m

   Marinette leaned on the school's wall, in her fencing uniform as she gazed at the clouds slowly making their way across Paris. She just finished dropping off her painting at her house because she knew her mother would safely place it in her room. She breathed in the cool fresh air, waiting for her friend's arrival.

𝗕𝘇𝘇! 𝗕𝘇𝘇!

Marinette jumped a little at the sudden vibration, she pulled out her phone to see a text from Fei.

Fei: Are you feeling well?

Marinette smiled at her friend's concern.

Marinette: Yeah I'm great, just something came up at that time. Once I'm back home I'll FaceTime you immediately!

Fei: Oh that's great to hear, I'm excited, not seeing ur face was a nightmare haha!

Marinette: I bet it was, no one can handle not seeing my amazing face for a while! >:)

Fei: Haha! Right it is

Marinette: During our FaceTime I'll tell you lots of things, so look forward to it!

   Marinette sent the text and suddenly heard a car parked at the entrance of the school, Marinette looked up to see Tatsu.

About time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.7K 52
A Miraculous Ladybug Lukanette fanfiction. Marinette finally grows up and stops obsessing over an idea to fall for the constant love and support by...
19.2K 1.1K 26
"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never come true..." You are an ex-trainee after...
28.3K 823 35
Marinette has grown up and is off to college. She ends up meeting a campus player, Alya, who just so happens to be her roommate. She starts falling...
94.8K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...