Evan Peter's Imagines

Par querenciakaizen

I'm literally writing whatever I think of on the spot so.... SMUT!!! Plus

Hey Virgins:)
Blueberry & Cherry - Kai

Pure Nirvana - Tate Langdon

655 12 8
Par querenciakaizen

A/N: LOOK AT HIS SMILE, HIS DIMPLES, EVERYTHING JUST APPRECIATE THIS MAN!

Smut;)

-

"Y/n! Your father and I are going out. We won't be back until late." Said your mom.

"Okay!" You said with a sigh. She acts like you care.

You looked Into your vanity mirror, disappointed with what you saw. You looked to your left to see a boy with shaggy blonde hair standing by your bed.

In shock, you turned your head to face your bed but he wasn't there. Maybe your were just seeing things. This house has creeped you out from the moment you moved in.

You moved in less than a week ago. The neighborhood wasn't bad, and it was a nice house but there was something dark in the atmosphere. You could feel it. The neighbor, Constance Langdon, easily got on your nerves. Pretending to be a good Christian when all she would do is make offensive remarks to different cultures, sexual orientations, and beliefs.

After gazing at your looks in the mirror for a while, you let out a loud sigh and made your way down the hall into the bathroom. After taking off all of your clothes except for your under garments you made your way for the shower. You opened the white curtain to see the tub filled with gray murky water.

"What in the-"

Before you could finish your sentence a woman rose from the tub and grabbed your arm. With a scream you tried to escape with all of the strength in your body.

Suddenly, your felt arms wrap around your waist and pull you towards the door. The woman in the tub lost her grip and the person wrapped around your waist dragged you into the hallway. You looked down and the arms were covered in a green and black longsleve sweater.

"Let go of me!" You said as you smacked the arms. They let go and you turned around quickly.

There he was. The boy you saw in your mirror. Same shaggy blonde hair and all.

"Who the fuck are you?!" You yelled as you shoved him back.

"Sorry, sorry. My name is Tate."

"Well Tate, what in the hell are you doing in my house. And who the fuck was that in my bathroom?!" You yelled.

"Okay okay, that was Gladys. She doesn't do too well with new comers. And I kind of live here."

"No you don't. I live here." You said with a scoff.

"Okay, I'm kind of dead and I can't leave this house so yeah I do live here." He said with a smile.

"Bullshit. You need to leave. Now."

"You don't understand I can't leave!" He yelled as you dragged him towards the front door.

"Yes you can. You just won't. Get out!" You said as you shoved him outside and shut the door. You deadbolt the door and sigh.

You turn around and begin to walk forward when you bump into Tate.

"What the fuck. How did you get in?"

"You are not listening. I am dead! I cannot leave this house! I cannot walk through that door without coming back!" Said Tate as he grabbed your shoulders.

"Oh my god oh my god. You're dead? You're dead."

You laughed manically.

"I'm talking to a ghost. Oh my god I'm talking to a ghost." You said as you put your face in your palms.

You rubbed your face and saw that you were still in your underwear.

"Shit." You said as you ran to get a blanket.

You wrapped it around you and walked back to Tate.

"Is that lady, I mean Gladys, is she dead too?" You asked.

"Yes. There are a lot of us."

"Jesus. I knew something was off." You sat on the couch with sigh.

Tate sat next to you.

"If you don't mine me asking, how did you die?" You asked.

"Sex." He said with a smirk.

"Wha-"

He laughed hysterically.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I don't like talking about it." He said.

"Oh okay. Uhm I'm gonna go to my room now. Can you just make sure none of your friends follow?" You asked shyly.

"Yeah, sure." He said with a smile as he touched your leg.

It sent shivers down your spine, but in a good way.

'God he has adorable dimples.' You thought.

You got up from the couch still clutching on the blanket wrapped around you and walked down the hallway to your room. You shut the door and fell onto your bed.

"I was talking to a ghost. Jesus christ what now." You said quietly to yourself.

You tried to fall asleep but you couldn't stop thinking about him. His smile, his dimples, the feeling he gave you when he touched your thigh. You were sure he didn't mean too but it still sent a heart beat to your safe spot.

Every thought about him made the throbbing worse and worse until you couldn't take it anymore.

Adjusting your head on the pillow, you spread your legs and your hand crept down in between them. With a sigh you pushed your panties to the side and rubbed your entrance softly and slowly at first. As the throbbing increased you went faster. Until it got worse. You took your finger and slowly slid it into your entrance, letting out a soft moan. You pushed it in and out, softly curling the finger, causing you to release a louder moan. At this point, you didn't care who heard. Hell, you wanted people to hear. Especially Tate.

You added a second finger and increased the pace. Your breath became heavy and your moans became more frequent.

"You know, if you wanted me to fuck you, you could've just asked."

You turned your head to see Tate sitting at your vanity, watching you pleasure yourself. You closed your eyes and let out a long moan. Bitting your lip, you closed your thighs around your hand, not taking the fingers out.

Tate smiled as he watched. Every moan you let out sent chills down his spine. You opened your eyes and looked at him with a smile, not breaking eye contact. You let out a high pitched moan, as you were getting close. But you didn't want to cum this way.

"Don't just sit there, help." You said with a smirk.

(play Breed by Nirvana)

He slowly rose from the chair and walked infront of your bed, looking directly at your area. He smirked as you took your fingers out. He climbed onto the bed and hovered above you. You put your hands under his sweater and ran them up his torso, feeling every muscle. He lifted his arms for you to take off his shirt. As soon as you did he leaned down to your face and laid a gentle kiss on your lips. He lifted his head up but you wanted more. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in. Your kiss was long and passionate. He bit your bottom lip ever so slightly, causing you to moan into the kiss. He pulled away and moved down to your neck leaving kisses and bite marks down to your chest.

"My dad is going to kill me." You said trying to stifle a moan.

"Then you'll be here with me." He said making his way down your torso with kisses.

Once he got to your waistline, kisses became hickies. Slightly sucking at your waist, causing you to squirm. The throbbing in your area only increasing with each hickey.

"Oh God." You said with a moan.

You could feel Tate smirk as he moved down to your thighs.

"You're going to have hickies every where." He said.

"Good. Now stop with the teasing and fuck me already." You said with annoyance.

"As you wish."

He spread open your thighs aggressively and grazed a finger along your slit causing you to whimper. He unfastened his pants and slid down his boxer to let his dick free. You sat up and put a hand on his member and pumped up and down causing Tate to throw his head back in pleasure. He pushed you back down onto the bed and put his hands by your hips. He trusted into your without warning causing you to gasp.

"Jesus, you're tight." He said with a grunt.

"You're just big." You said with a slight gasp.

Tate smirked. He placed his hands on your waist and thrusted again and again. Your moans became shorter but louder. Tate wasn't too quiet either. Every moan you made caused him to whimper slightly.

"Jesus Christ I'm already close." He said with each thrust.

"Not yet." You said as you pushed him so he was on his back.

He put his hands on your waist and helped you bounce up and down on his dick. His moans and grunts became louder and more aggressive. This just gave you more confidence. You bounced harder and faster.

"Jesus fuck." Said Tate leaning his head back in pleasure.

You sat him up aggressively and put your arms around his shoulders. He took this as an invite to take your right breast into his mouth. You ran your fingers through his blonde hair and made your movements on his cock slower.

"You're doing all of the work." He said with a groan of pleasure.

"Yup." You replied letting a slow and soft moan escape your lips.

He flipped you over onto your back without removing his dick from your cunt. He pulled out slowly and stood up at the side of the bed.

"What are you doing?" You asked as you stood up with him.

"Come with me." He said as he grabbed your hand.

You ran out into the hallway, buck ass nude.

"Where are we going?" You asked with a laugh.

"Just your parent's bathroom." He said.

He opened the door and slammed it shut as soon as you entered. He pulled you close to him so your skin touched. He picked you up quickly and laid kisses along your neck and shoulders.

He stumbled over to the counter and sat you on it. He took your left breast in his mouth and sucked aggressively. You moaned loudly, louder than you had before. He let go and made his way to the shower. He turned it on and walked back over to you.

"It takes a while to warm up so,"

He picked you up and pressed your back to the wall. Without a second thought, he thrusted his dick into you. He thrusted fast and aggressively, giving you no time to adjust. Thank god the walls aren't wood.

"I think you're enjoying me too much, Tate." You said with a grunt each time he thrusted.

"I definitely am."

He thrusted harder and harder, his grunts getting louder and louder. The steam from the shower made you two sweat profusely. You wiped the sweat from his forehead and kissed it. He thrusted one last time and set you down. You grabbed his hand and led him to the shower. He opened the glass door and let you in first. You smiled as the hot water hit your skin. You let it run down your face. Tate wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck. You could feel every inch of his body. Every curve, every muscle. His face fit perfectly in your neck. Him touching you made that familiar feeling in your stomach form. You turned around and placed your lips on his. He leaned into it aggressively. You slammed him against the shower wall and moved your lips to his jawline. You could tell he liked how it felt. You moved your kisses down his torso slowly. He whimpered in anticipation. You slowly got down onto your knees and pushed your hair back. You saw a bead of precum build on the tip of his cock. You licked it clean and stared at Tate through your eyebrows. He was breathing heavily.

"Don't face fuck me." You said.

"I won't just-" He replied as he stammered.

You put your left hand on his thigh and your right on his cock. You pumped a few times before sliding it into your mouth. As soon as you did, Tate moaned loudly. You sucked his dick aggressively, hitting the back of your throat with each pump. You could see his legs getting weak.

"Fuck! I'm close I'm close." He stammered.

You kept going increasing the pace each time. Flicking your touched on his tip once in a while.

"Shit shit shit shit-" He yelled.

You went harder as he put his hands in your hair. He slightly pulled every now and then. Not on purpose, but it felt good either way.

"I-I-I-"

You felt him twitch inside your mouth and his fluids ran down your throat. You swallowed slowly and wiped your lips clean.

"Still gross, but worth it." You said with a laugh.

Tate's breathing was still heavy. He helped you up and stared deep into your (e/c) eyes. His were a beautiful brown. You could feel the heat rushing to your cheeks. You pulled him by the neck into the water. As water poured down your face, Tate put his hand around your throat. You smirked and leaned into his intoxicating kiss. You ran your fingers through his wet hair and pulled slightly. He moaned into the kiss. You reached your hand down and took hold of his member you slowly pumped it causing him to quiver. You could feel the vibrations of his moans on your lips. You pushed your body closer to him, causing his tip to brush your low abdomen.

"It's your turn to cum." He said.

He practically dragged you out of the shower and laid you down on the counter top. He spread your legs and placed his head in between them. Knowing what he was about to do, you instinctualy  ran your fingers through his hair. He began with a tongue flick to your clit. This caused you to twitch slightly. Tate began to run his tongue in all of your folds, creating a figure 8 shape.

"Oh Jesus fuck Tate." You said.

As he increased the pace, you moans became shorter and more high pitched. Practically squeals at this point. Tate removed his head from its place and looked you dead in the eyes. You knew what was coming.

He took two fingers and slid them into your entrance. He smiled and pumped them in and out, slightly curling them. Every move he made caused your legs to shake.

"I'm close. I'm so close."

"Do it. Cum for me darling." He said so softly.

Those words were just enough to push you over the edge. Your legs tightened and your abdomen created a fluttering feeling. You squealed as Your fluids dripped all over his hands.

"You did amazing, darling." He said with a smile.

He picked up his hands and licked his fingers clean. He gestured to you.

"Want some?" He asked.

"That's kind of gross." You said as you scrunched your nose.

~

You changed into a t-shirt and underwear and laid in bed. Tate laid next to you and put his left arm over your side. You grabbed his hands and held them close to you chest. With a smile you closed your eyes.

"It's funny." Tate said into your ear.

"Hm?" You responded softly.

"We just had the best sex ever, but I don't even know your name."

"Shit, I didn't even think about that. It's y/n." You responded.

"Y/n. I like it." He leaned in towards your ear and kissed it softly. "I like darling better." He whispered.

You smiled so big your face hurt. Suddenly you heard the front door shut.

"Shit thats my parents." You whispered.

"Don't worry I'll go. But before I do,"

He placed his hands on either side of your face and pulled you into a passionate kiss. One that you didn't want to break from. And with that he was gone. You bit your lip and smirked.

'I just had sex with a ghost.'

~

A/N: Please please please leave recommendations as to who you want and what you want. I will make a list. Anyways, good bye for now besties.

Continuer la Lecture