(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... More

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan

3K 67 49
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No one's P.O.V-

So right now, everyone was now in the front gates and they were facing a very angry Dullahan who came back and noticed that no one came to his catle.

Dullahan: Why haven't you come to the castle?! You wretches!

Kazuma: What? Why? We aren't firing explosion magic at you anymore!

Dullahan: Not firing at me, you say? That's a barefaced lie!

He then throws his head down in anger and catches it.

Dullahan: That crazy crimson demon girl is still coming to my castle every single day!

Kazuma: Huh?!

He looked at Megumin but she turned her head away as if she looked at someone else. Kazuma then started to pull her cheeks.

Kazuma: You...?!

Megumin: Ow! That's not it! Please hear me out! *Blushes* Until now, I've been able to settle for unleashing my magic on empty plains, but since I learned the allure of using magic attacks on a castle, well...Now I need something big and hard, or I just can't endure.

(Y/N): Megumin, phrasing.

Kazuma: Don't say that while fidgeting! Besides, you can't move after unleashing magic! This means you must've had an accomplice...

He then turns to you.

Kazuma: (Y/N)! Did you accompany her?!

(Y/N): No! Jack and I were just hanging around in town.

You said truthfully with your arms in front of them and waved in defense as Kazuma turns to Jack for an answer.

Jack: It's true. Mom and I were just hanging around in town.

Just then, Kazuma hears Aqua blowing and was trying to whistle. 

Kazuma: You...?!

Aqua: Ow! Ow! Ow! I can't get any worthwhile quests because of him, so I wanted revenge!

Just then, a purple aura went through the crowd like a wind, that's when the Dullahan spoke up.

Verdia: Hear me, fools. My name is Verdia. This isn't the only thing I'm deeply offended by. Did you not have the backbone to seek retribution for your ally's death?! I may be evil now, but in life, I strove to be an upstanding knight. In my opinion *Eye glows red* allowing the death of that crusader, a model knight who protected her ally and received my curse, to go to waste is simply -What?

He then sees Darkness walking in front of the crowd.

Darkness: G-Gosh, um...A model knight?

(Y/N): Congrats.

Verdia: H-Huh? What?! You're...alive?

Aqua: What's this? Was this Dullahan waiting for us the whole time with no idea that we easily dispelled his curse after he left?

Aqua laughs as you smiled.

Aqua: That's hilarious! Super hilarious!

Verdia: I-If I felt like it, I could massacre every inhabitant of this city!

Aqua: You're awfully cocky for an undead!

Aqua then prepares her magic spell.

Verdia: Do you think a beginner adventurer's magic can-

Aqua: Turn Undead!

Verdia: AHHHHHHH!!! IT BURNS!!! YOU FUCKING WHORE!! YOU FUCKING WHORE!!! IT BURNS!!!

He painfully screamed in agony.

Everyone: Ooo!

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma, this isn't right! It's not working!

Kazuma: No, it looked pretty effective to me. He went "Gah!" and all.

Verdia: *panting* Are you really a beginner?

Aqua: Well yes, but actually no.

Verdia: Isn't this city a gathering place for beginners? F-Fine then. There's no need for me to fight you myself.

He summoned a while army of undead knights.

Verdia: Undead Knights! Show this lot a glimpse of Hell!

Kazuma: I bet he's freaked out because your magic was more effective than he expected!

Verdia: Th-That's not it! Why should the boss be the one you fight first! You start with small fry-

Aqua: Sacred Turn Undead!

Verdia: *Screams in Pain and Rolls on the ground* M-My eyes! My eyes!

Aqua: Wh-What should we do? My purification magic isn't affecting him at all!

Verdia: That's enough! Slaughter everyone in the city!

(Y/N): Well then, I guess it's our time to shine. Jack, let's do this.

Jack: We have your back, mom.

(Y/N): Alright! Let's do this!

Kazuma: (Now he's way out of this league.)

As then, everyone began to hear the battle theme.

-Battle Start-

Everyone watched as you and Jack walked towards the Undead as the Undead Knights charged at you.

You smirked as you charged towards them as well, you sliced off three Undead Knights' heads before changing into shotgun mode. You fired 2 Undead Knights in front of you at point-blank.

You and Jack noticed the Undead Knights on your sides. Three knights on the right and four knights on the left.

(Y/N): Jack, take the right! I'll take the left!

Jack: On it!

Jack says as she throws one of her daggers on the Undead Knight in the chest before pulling out her clever as she charges towards the Undead Knight and slices it in half, making it dead. 

The second undead knight swung its blade onto Jack, but Jack dodges it and cuts its head off using two of her cleavers out of her holsters inside her ragged cloth.

The third undead knight tries to attack her from behind. Jack vanishes from its sights as the third undead knight looks around in confusion, but fails to notice as Jack appears behind out of the shadows before grabbing the undead knight's head and twists it around, hearing the crack.

Jack gets off of it as the Undead Knight collapses on the ground, dead.

Jack: Heh, too easy.

Meanwhile, with you, you switched out your Deadman's Guilt into Yamato as you unsheathed Yamato as you looked in front of you to see four Undead Knights coming your way with their swords out. 

You sliced the first one in half easily before kicking the second knight away. You blocked the attack from the third knight, you then did a sweep kick, making the knight fall to the ground before stabbing it on the chest, making it dead.

The fourth undead knight tries to swing its sword at you, but you did a quick backflip to avoid the attack as you noticed the second knight coming towards you as well with its sword holding in the air.

(Y/N): Fool!

You said as you blocked the attack using the sheathe before cutting the second undead knight down with a five-hit combo and following up with a rapid-slash that also hits through the fourth undead knight and did a quick sheathe as the second and fourth undead knight was sliced into pieces.

(Y/N): Pathetic.

You said as Jack came to your side as the two of you noticed that 10 Undead Knights come in your way.

(Y/N): This is getting a bother. Jack, I need your assistance on this one!

Jack: Yes, mother!

Both you and Jack began to charge towards the Undead Knights with your weapons out.

Jack was the first as she quickly gets in front of you and began to slice down four Undead Knights with great speed before kicking the fifth one on the leg and then stabbed its head, making it dead. 

(Y/N): Jack, get back!

You tell her as Jack jumps away as you came into the front and switched out Yamato into Deadman's Guitar: Shotgun mode fired back against the Undead Knights.

You shot four undead knights, while Jack assisted in taking care of more Undead Knights around you.

(Y/N): This is wasting my time.

Jack: Mom, they're too many of them for us to handle! What should we do?!

(Y/N): Damn, I have an ultimate skill that could kill them easily. I want you to get back!

Jack nods as she jumps back a few feet away from you. 

More Undead Knights came in your way again, you then got on your stance and began charging up. The undead knights started to come your way and try to attack you, but unfortunately...

(Y/N): Slay all...!

You then disappeared out of everyone's sight with such speed that you disappeared and faint after-images follow. 

Every enemy onscreen appears to stop moving and slashes fill the area before you reappeared and sheathes the Yamato.

(Y/N): Too slow...

After which the slashes take effect and inflict large amounts of damage to any enemy caught in it.

Everyone was shocked at what had just happened, even Verdia as well. 

Kazuma: What!? Did he just did the "Judgement Cut End"!?

Kazuma says in shock as you smirked hearing Kazuma playing Devil May Cry as well.

Verdia: How did you do that?! You just eliminated my minions by doing nothing!

(Y/N): That's because I cut through space and time. 

Verdia: Space and Time, huh? I must say, you're quite interesting, kid.

(Y/N): I am, now let's get to fighting!

You said as you try to slash at Verdia, but he blocked it using his big sword. Meanwhile, all of the other undead were chasing Aqua who was crying and screaming.

Verdia: (Damn! This kid!)

(Y/N): Tch. 

Verdia: My turn!

He waved his sword, you noticed this as you jumped back and gained some distance. 

Verdia: You and that other child were pretty good against my army.

You smiled at his comment.

(Y/N): Thanks, I trained very well for this.

Verdia: I see. It doesn't matter now, prepare yourself!

He says and he readied his attack towards you, but you blocked it using the Yamato until you called Jack out.

(Y/N): Get'em, Jack!

You tell her as Jack charges quickly towards Verdia with her daggers out as she launches into the air and stabs through Verdia's back, piercing through his armor.

Verdia: ARGH, That hurts!!

Verdia says in anger as he tries to shake off Jack, but Jack jumps off before throwing two daggers towards him.

Verdia blocks it with his big sword but was careless as he was left unguard until you sliced his body for over 5-hits.

Verdia: Argh, why you!?

Verdia was about to attack you again, but Jack appears in front of you out of the shadows as she did a somersault kick which made Verdia stumble back.

Jack: Mom, can we use our Noble Phantasm~?

Jack asked sweetly with a mischievous smile on her face as you smirked before speaking up.

(Y/N): Sure, go ahead! 

You said with a thumb up before jumping away from Verdia and Jack.

Jack: Let us begin...

Suddenly, a misty fog began to surround the entire area around the battle arena. 

Verdia: W-Wha!? What is this!?

Verdia looks around in confusion as he sees the city of London around him.

Verdia: Where...am I...?

He questions until he hears Jack chanting her Noble Phantasm.

Jack: Hell starts here. We are the fire, the rain, the power...Let the slaughter begin.

Verdia gets his guard up until he sees a pair of red eyes in the distance until the pair of glowing red eyes started hopping towards him in a swift way. Verdia tries to block it, but Jack manages to hit him in every direction for about three hits before hitting the final blow from behind as Jack pierces through Verdia.

Verdia: GYAHH!!!!

Verdia screams in pain as he kneels down in pain. Jack backs away and stops using her Noble Phantasm as the misty fog clears around Verdia. 

Verdia: D-Damn...

Adventurer 1: Whoa! What had just happened!?

Adventurer 2: I don't know, there was that weird fog that appeared out of nowhere!

F. Mage: Look, that Dullahan is on the ground!

Kazuma: (I think that must've been Jack's Noble Phantasm.) 

(Y/N): Good working on hitting him, Jack.

You praised as you patted Jack in the head. Jack giggles at the affection until you stopped petting her and talked to Verdia.

(Y/N): Just give it up, Verdia. You can't win.

You said in a cold tone.

Verdia: Tch...that little girl...

Jack: Me?

Jack says, pointing at herself.

Verdia: You're quite amazing, but...dangerous at the same time.

Verdia says as he struggles to get back up with the help of his big sword. Both you and Jack got onto your fighting stances.

Verdia: But that power of yours is not enough to kill me!

Jack: Jeez, this guy won't die!

(Y/N): Damn, we need to keep fighting!

-Meanwhile-

Aqua: *Screaming and Crying* Why are they all targeting me?! I'm a Goddess! I've been a good girl every day, too!

Aqua was chased by the whole army of Undead Knights.

Darkness: No fair! I've been a really good girl every day, so why?! Why does she have the fun?!

Kazuma: (Maybe the lost undead are instinctively seeking salvation from a Goddess?) Megumin! Can't you nail that swarm of the undead with magic?

Megumin: But when they're all scattered like that...

Aqua: Kazuma-san! Kazuma-san!

Aqua was running in Kazuma's direction with the whole army behind her!

Kazuma: You idiot! Don't come this way! If you go the other way, I'll treat you to dinner tonight!

Aqua: I'll treat you if you do something! I can't get rid of them, no matter how many times I use Turn Undead!

Kazuma: Megumin, ready your magic stand by!

Megumin: R-Roger!

Kazuma: Aqua! Follow me!

Aqua: What for?!

They ran towards Verdia and they saw you and Jack still fighting him until Kazuma yelled out to you.

Kazuma: (Y/N)! Jack! Get out of there! Fast!

(Y/N): Is the explosion ready?!

Kazuma: Yeah! You two need to move now!

(Y/N): Jack, get away from here! An explosion is coming up!

You shouted at Jack as she nodded in confirmation as she jumps a few feet away from the area while you used SuperSpeed to get away from the area as well.

(Y/N): Kazuma, do it!!

Kazuma: Roger! Megumin! Now!

Megumin: What an ideal situation! I'm grateful! I'm deeply grateful, Kazuma! My name is Megumin! I am a user of the finest magic Crimson Demons possess and I command explosion magic. Behold my power! EXPLOSION!!!

Megumin casts her spell as Verdia and his army of Undead Knights were hit by explosion magic. 

You quickly went up to Jack as she sat down on the ground out of exhaustion.

(Y/N): Are you okay, sweetpea?

Jack: Yeah, we're fine. Just exhausted. We need to rest up.

(Y/N): Wanna get something to drink? Kazuma and the others will handle everything.

Jack: Sure thing~! We're a little tired though.

You nodded as used SuperSpeed and take Jack out of the battlefield and went into the the Guild to eat and rest up.

-In Front of the Gates-

Megumin: It appears every last person here has to been left speechless after witnessing my explosion magic. That felt amazing...

Megumin spoke before falling to the ground.

Kazuma: Need me to carry you?

Megumin: P-Please!

Kazuma: I know that you prefer (Y/N) to carry on his back, but he is not available right now.

The Adventurers began to applaud and went screaming and cheering.

Adventurers: She did it! The Crazy Crimson girl did it! She's crazy in the head, and so is her name, but she pulls through when it counts! I see you in a new light, crazy girl!

Megumin: Tsk. I'm sorry. Please remember those people's faces for me. I'll blow them all away later.

-To (Y/N)-

Meanwhile, with you and Jack, the two of you were eating food in the Guild and drinking some cold apple juice 

(Y/N): So Jack, how are you holding up from the fight?

Jack: We're doing fine, mom. It was a little tough when fighting those undead knights.

Jack tells you as you nodded in acknowledgment.

(Y/N): I see. 

The two of you continued eating for about a minute until you and Jack finally finished your food.

(Y/N): Man, I'm stuffed~!

Jack: Yeah, us too!

(Y/N): Hey, waitress! We'll be going now~!

Waitress: Sure, see you two around!

You nodded as you and Jack left the Guild. Just then, you hear all the adventurers cheering and laughing. That's when they stopped cheering.

(Y/N): The hell?

Jack: Hm? What's going on?

You and Jack said in confusion as to the two of you pushed through the crowd and saw Verdia in the distance standing up from the ground.

Verdia: Amusing...Amusing! Very amusing! I didn't think you'd actually annihilate my underlings! All right, then, as promised...

Darkness: Kazuma!

Darkness ran in front of Kazuma and Megumin to protect them.

Verdia: I shall personally take all of you on!

Kazuma: (Megumin is out of magic power, Aqua's magic isn't enough to deliver a fatal blow, (Y/N) and Jack disappeared after running away. What do we do now?)

(Y/N): Talk about something like that is really annoying.

Adventurer: No need to fear! The city's ace in the hole will be here soon!

Adventurer 2: Yeah! It doesn't matter if he was a leader in the Demon Lord's army or not!

Kazuma: (The City's ace in the hole?)

Adventurer in the mask: We can create a blind spot if we all attack at once. Get him, everyone!

You watched the adventurers charging at Verdia, but then you felt something was wrong.

Verdia: It appears you wish to die first.

Kazuma: No, wait!

He throws his head up in the sky and a giant slit eye appeared.

Then suddenly, Verdi killed all the adventurers who attacked him in a quick way before the giant slit eye disappears from the sky as Verdia's head falls as his body catches it. 

Verdia: Who's next?

(Y/N): Hey, moron!

Everyone looked in the direction where the voice came from.

Kazuma: (Y/N)?! Jack!?

Jack: Kept you waiting, huh?

(Y/N): Sorry to make y'all wait, We had to take a break.

Everyone began to start cheering.

Female Arch Wizard: It looks like our ace Mitsurugi is no longer needed! We've got (Y/N) and Jack!

Kazuma: (Mitsurugi? He is the guy whose sword I stole and sold...)

(Y/N): (Crap. Looks like Kyouya won't be here because Kazuma stole his sword and sold it. Well, it looks like it's up to me then.)

Verdia: Finally! It's about time you two showed up!

You then smiled at him.

(Y/N): Yeah! Me too!

You said in a happy voice.

Verdia: Now then, don't try to use Super Speed! It's not fair!

You rolled your eyes.

(Y/N): Alright then.

You said as you and Jack were about to start fighting until Darkness started to get in front of you and Jack with her sword out.

Darkness: I believe it's my turn now!

Verdia: Hey! Both Jack and (Y/N) are my enemies to fight with! Not you!

Verdia exclaims as Darkness aims her sword at him.

Darkness: But I cannot just stand by and watch people die! I shall slay with all of my might!

Darkness then began to charge towards Verdia as the two clashed swords with each other.

Darkness: How dare you? How dare you attack them?!

Kazuma: Darkness, your sword is no match for him! 

Darkness: As a knight who has to protect the others, I don't have any excuses to give in. 

Darkness exclaims as she pushed back a little until she started speaking to Verdia.

Darkness: You intend to use your strong arms to lewdly torture me...in front of everyone, right? Try it if you really can do so. Show me what you've got! 

Verdia: Don't have strange delusions! I will be misunderstood by everyone. 

They break the clash as you then see Darkness ran towards Verdia and swings her sword three times trying to hit him, but only to miss her attacks as she only attacks at the rocks. 

Verdia: Huh?

Kazuma: What?

Darkness missed all her hits and her face is now red like a tomato.

Verdia: What disappointment.

(Y/N): Thanks for distracting him.

Verdia: What?!

You then smacked him away using the body part of Deadman's Guitar which sends him away a little bit before recovering.

Verdia: You little!

He swings his sword at you, but Jack gets in front of you and blocks it using her daggers as you used SuperSpeed and went behind Verdia to attack him from behind.

You attacked Verdia from behind with 7 consecutive quick slashes as Verdia got hit from that attack.

Verdia then turns and tries to attack you, but Jack took this opportunity as she used her daggers to pierce through Verdia's armor, stabbing him behind his armor into his body.

Verdia: Damn you!!

Verdia uses his big sword and swings it around him for over 180 degrees as a gust of wind blows you and Jack away.

You quickly recovered in mid-air as you see Verdia leaping towards you with his sword readied in the air to attack you.

Verdia: You're mine!

(Y/N): Think fast!

You said as you used SuperSpeed to avoid the attack. You then reached towards Darkness and spoke up to her. 

(Y/N): Darkness! Go with the others and tell Kazuma to get ready! He'll know what to do.

Darkness: I won't leave-

(Y/N): What did I say goddammit?! I'll hold him off! Go!

Darkness had no objections as she nodded.

Darkness: A-Alright! I'm going!

Verdia: Take this, kid!

You looked in front of you to see Verdia tried to punch you with his glowing purple fist, but a splash of water interrupted him. You then turn to see Kazuma with his hand out.

Kazuma: (Y/N)! He is undead! His weakness is water!

(Y/N): Huh? 

Verdia: Th-That's a lie!

Kazuma: Huh? Let's see! Create Water!

Arch Wizards: Create Water!

Verdia was dodging water streams and screaming in panic.

Jack: Miss, can you do something rather than standing around?

Jack asked Aqua politely. 

Aqua: I know what I am doing, trust me as your Goddess~!

Aqua says as she cracked her knuckles before speaking up.

Aqua: I'll show you what a Goddess can do! All my followers in this world, the Goddess Aqua commands you. Answer my request, my prayer, and show the world thy power!

Verdia: N-No!

He tried to run away, but Darkness stops him is by grabbing his ankle to prevent him from escaping. 

Verdia: Let go of me, you crazy knight!

Darkness: How abusive!

Aqua: Sacred Create Water!

You looked up to see an Enormous waterfall falling from the sky.

(Y/N): Oh shit! Hang on, Jack!

You said as you quickly used SuperSpeed and carried Jack on your arms out of the arena. 

Kazuma: That's enough! Enough, I said...!

Great flood took Kazuma and other adventurers, destroyed the gates of town disappeared. You came back quickly and see everyone still alive.

(Y/N): You alright, kid?

Jack: W-We're fine, mom...

Jack replied with a light blush on her face until you realized what's happening.

(Y/N): Oh uh, sorry.

You said as you gently lowered your arms as Jack got off of you. That's when you and Jack hear Verdia's grunting noises as you see him getting up.

(Y/N): Are you kidding me?!

Kazuma: He is still alive...!?

Verdia: I may be weakened. But you will never defeat me! I'll end this once and for all!

He then threw his hand up in the sky and a giant slit eye appeared once more.

(Y/N): Kazuma, now!

Kazuma: Got it! Steal!

At the right time, Kazuma finally used the Steal skill on the Dullahan's hand and it was now in his hands.

Dullahan: U-Um...Well...

Kazuma then looks at him before smirking at him evilly.

Kazuma: Hey, you guys! Let's play soccer!

Random Adventurer: Soccer?

Kazuma: Soccer is a game where you handle the ball with only your feet, not your hand!

He then kicked's head to the Random Adventurer.

Verdia's head: Whoa! Hey, S-Stop! Help! Help! Stop! Hey, ow! Stop it!

Darkness: We should be all right now that he's so weakened after the fight with (Y/N) and Jack. Give him a proper send-off.

Kazuma: Yeah, Aqua!

Aqua: Leave it to me!

Kazuma: Do it!

Aqua: Sacred Turn Undead!

Verdia's Head: Hey, Wait!

He began to scream and disappeared along with his body after Aqua's spell.

Jack: See you~!

And just like that, the sky began to clear the weather out as Kazuma approaches you and spoke up.

Kazuma: Hey (Y/N). You alright?

You then let out a chuckle.

(Y/N): Oh, I'm fine. Just a little tired. 

That's when you and the other see Darkness getting on her knees and prayed.

Megumin: Darkness, what are you doing?

Darkness: I'm praying. Sedol, the huge lair who said he was brawny in his armor. Besides, Heinz asked me to fan him with my huge sword. He even teased me, saying "you can't hit me with it if you want, but only if you can." Galili, who let me joined his team for only a single day...and screamed at me, saying, "why do you charge into swarms of monsters?" They were all killed by the headless knight. If I could see them again, I'd love to have a drink with them. 

Unfortunately for Darkness, they were actually revived by Aqua and heard the whole thing.

Sedol: It actually bothers you that your sword always missed your target?

Heinz: I'm sorry. I'll treat you next time. 

Darkness: What? You all are still alive?

That's when Darkness started to get embarrassed.

Aqua: For someone as great as me, reviving newly-fallen adventurers is just a piece of cake. Now you can drink with them together. 

F. Adventurer 1: Darkness has a lot to deal with, doesn't she? 

F. Adventurer 2: Shh! She'll hear you. 

Darkness: I want to you.

You let out a light-hearted laugh on seeing this.

Kazuma: Don't hold back. We'll keep criticizing her like this for at least three days. 

Darkness: This isn't the kind of shameful abuse I wanted. 

She then started sobbing her eyes out. 

F. Arch Mage: Hey, look at Jack!

M. Adventurer: Whoa, what's happening to her?!

Everyone turned to see Jack floating in the air with her eyes closed.

(Y/N): Jack? Are you alright?

You asked in a concerned voice. Suddenly, her body started to glow as everyone covered their eyes because of how bright it was.

The light fades away as everyone uncovered their eyes and see that Jack was wearing a new outfit.

Jack slowly opens her eyes and looks at her clothes and smiled before turning to you.

Jack: Hey mom, I got myself new clothes~!

Jack says with a smile on her face until you realized that Jack reached her first ascension by achieving Level 50.

Jack: So mom, how do you like my new clothes?

You smiled at her before speaking up.

(Y/N): They look cute on you!

Suddenly, Jack ran up to you for a hug as you hugged her back with a smile.

Jack: Thanks, mom~!

(Y/N): You're welcome, sweetpea.

Everyone had awe looks on their faces until Aqua giggles and spoke up.

Aqua: Since now that we're done, we can now that we can have a drink together!

Aqua says as the adventurers around him began to scream of joy and happiness.

Emergency Quest: Kill the Dullahan! Quest Clear!

-The Next Day-

You, Kazuma, and Jackwere walking through the city as the three of you entered the Guild and you were welcomed by Megumin with some food on sticks.

Megumin: I've been waiting for you, (Y/N)! Listen to this! Darkness is being super stingy and telling me I'm too young to have any!

(Y/N): True. I mean, you and I are too young to drink some alcohol and beverages, that includes Jack as well.

Just then, a Drunk Aqua approached you and she hung onto your shoulder.

Aqua: You're late!

(Y/N): Jeez, how many bottles have you drank today?

Luna: Oh, Kazuma-san. I've been waiting for you. Actually, I have a special reward for you and your party.

Kazuma: Huh? Really? Um, why only us?

Mohawk: Who knew you'd defeat a leader of the Demon Lord's army? I believed in the radiance with you two from the very start.

He then pointed at Kazuma and you.

Kazuma: The radiance within us?

(Y/N): What does that mean?

Mohawk: Because, a light that shines on the gates of Hell...There may have been an old legend like that.

Random Adventurer: That's right! If you two weren't here, we never would have defeated the Dullahan!

Everyone: Kazuma! (Y/N)! Kazuma! (Y/N)! Kazuma! (Y/N)! Kazuma! (Y/N)!

Kazuma: I'm not really used to this, but it's pretty nice.

You felt happy as you smiled happily.

(Y/N): Thank you, everyone!

You said waving at them with a happy face.

Luna: Ahem! In recognition of Satou Kazuma-san's party's achievement. I award you 300 million Eris.

Kazuma: *Shocked face*

(Y/N): Seriously?!

Everyone in the guild began to cheer and having to say' treat me' and other stuff.

Kazuma: Group meeting! I have something to tell all of you.

Kazuma and the others went on a group meeting, while you stood there. Just then, you felt Luna tapping on your shoulder.

Luna: Um...(Y/N)-kun?

(Y/N): Oh, what is it?

Luna: Well, I'm sorry to hear this but um...take a look at this.

She hands you a paper file and your eyes widened in surprise.

(Y/N): The hell is this?

Jack: Oh my...

Kazuma and the others heard that as they got their attention towards you.

Kazuma: What's wrong?

(Y/N): Take a look for yourself.

You said as you handed the paper file and Kazuma had a shocked look in his eyes.

Kazuma: HUH?! What happened?!

Luna: Actually, the flood of water that Aqua-san had summoned caused substantial damage to the outer walls...Of course, defeating a leader of the Demon Lord's army is a big accomplishment so I won't insist you pay back the full sum, I just ask that you pay a portion...

Aqua was trying to sneak away, but Kazuma grabs her hair.

Darkness: The reward is 300 million, and the cost of compensation is 340 million, huh?

Megumin: Our bloody journey of magic has only just begun.

Darkness: Let's go on a quest to take out a profitable, strong enemy tomorrow.

Aqua: W-we can split the debt into equal parts...

(Y/N): Actually...

You spoke up as everyone turned to you.

(Y/N): I can pay for that.

This shocked everyone.

Aqua: Wait, you can?!

(Y/N): Of course~! Here you go, Luna~!

You said as you pulled a huge sack of coins out of your magic pocket and placed it on the ground.

(Y/N): Forty Million Eris, was it? I'll pay it all.

You said with a smile on your face.

Luna: O-Oh my! This is a lot, but I guess I'll take it then.

And just like that, Luna takes the huge sack of money with her.

Kazuma: Hey, how the hell do you have so much money!?!?

Jack: That's because mom and I have been grinding and accepting a lot of hard-difficulty quests in the Guild.

Aqua: Seriously?! You two have been doing this in secret?!

(Y/N): Ahahaha! Yup, you got me. Jack and I have been doing this since a few days ago and we've been getting stronger and earned a lot of money. So...

Megumin: And how much money did you earn from every quest?

(Y/N): Well...I'd say for about...50 Million Eris. 

Everyone: 50 MILLION ERIS!?

(Y/N): Ehehe! Yup, 50 Million Eris, alright. Now I only have like 19 Million Eris, gotta save'em up!

Darkness: Wow, that is um...a lot of money.

Kazuma: And I'm quite jealous of your luck, (Y/N).

Kazuma said with a pouty look on his face.

Aqua: Although I'm quite grateful for you and Jack paying off of our debt~ I'll give you a small kiss~

Aqua says as she approaches you and gives you a small peck on the cheek, which surprised you as light blush appeared on your face.

(Y/N): Ehehe...Thanks for the kiss, Aqua... 

Aqua: No problem~!

And just like that, you paid off the debt and began to have a party with everyone using some of your spared money.

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 235 8
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a basic grocery store worker who hates his dead end job and stuck in an apartment, you always try to be positive, but can get se...
12.4K 223 16
Y/N is a popular high school student in Japan however deep inside his friendly and cheerful persona, he is hiding his otaku self due to his strict up...
18.8K 370 21
14 year old boy Oasis Isaki is socially awkward, shy, introverted, and most importantly, dead. He's given 3 options after dying; one of which is to b...
135K 1.8K 21
Y/n L/n was a normal teenage boy who wanted to go on magic adventures and fighting monsters and being a hero so he can make others happy. On day ther...