His Dark desires

By soul-in-piece

A dark love story of a dangerous mafia falling for his enemy's daughter .. Vansh Rai shighania is a name of f... More

Prologue
Devil
Angel
Way To Meet
Dark Infatuation
His Babygirl
Madness
Sadist
Dark Fae
Deadly Obsession
Wicked Desires
His Threats
Crybaby
Perfect Addiction
Escape ?
Possession
Fear
India
Hotel
The Night
Father
Teaser
Love Or HATE ?
Challenge
Mystery
Past !

Merciless Beast

4.3K 351 222
By soul-in-piece

" Ahhh ... "

She shrieked loudly when they entered
the basement which is Very terrifying ., With darkness surrounding it with a little light ajar ... With nasty smell and splases of blood on the walll ...

But it didn't caught her Attention ..It was Aditya ; who was badly beaten by his Bulky Men's ... He was laying on the hard floor tied with ... Chains !

I couldn't help but ... Curse myself for unknowingly trapping him ...

Maybe .. I should have not asked for any help knowing his powers very well ..

Maybe ... I should just accept my fate it will be more easy ...

With tears brimming in her eyes , she tried to walk toward his beated figure .. but stopped when he caught her wrists glaring hard at her ...

She looked at his eyes ... Which was burning with fire , which has the power to burn the whole world darker ...

I thought he have some humanity in him but .... NO , he don't !!

He's a Monster , cruel monster ...

Fresh tears brimmed in her eyes ..

Will I ever go to my country ... My baby ?

What did I do ?

" No ... You won't , don't you see how Powerful and unsympathetic Monster he is ! ... How could even think about freeing from his ... CAGE ...Her subconscious mind scoffed ....

" Will you just shut up .... " She screamed at her subconscious ., She's tired of his .. cruelty , I felt so Alone and Miserable that I wanted to wail someone's should to ... CRY ...

I hate him !!

" Do you Really ... ? " Her subconscious mind asked ....

Biting her lips hard ...she controlled her tears , what more he want ?

" Don't ... " His deep authoritive voice boomed in the basement .. scaring the soul's if it was there any !

She shuddered at the intensity of his eyes and his ... Intimidating Aura , but her expressions were lurking confusion all over ...

" Don't ... Bite your lips babygirl ., If
You don't want me to do . " His seductively husky voice make her knees week on their own accord ...

How could he change his emotions ., Like a Weather .. sometimes Ago he was burning with fury , Now he's looking calm from before with mischievous glint in his eyes ..Is he lunatic ? ...

Her trances of thought ... Broken by Aditya .. who slowly opened his eyes
I glanced towards him ...

" Riddhu .." he whispered .., Cupping her mouth she regarded his Face ..
Looked at his bruises , wounds and blood cut ... Which screams nothing but his CRUELTY ...

She looked at vansh .. with her pleading eyes , To free her .. To let her see her bestfriend ., But he didn't even buldge but continued to glare her ...

" Adi ... " She whispered when he raised his eyes to look at her .. giving an guilty look to her ... !!

" Are you okay ... ? " He asked in a hushed voice .., I looked at him with respectful eyes he's suffering so much just because of me .. still he's Caring about only me !!

" She's okay ... But you won't be ; I think you should care about yourself Boy ... " He said glancing at her , who was busy burning holes in his head with her eyes ...

" Please let us go .. " Aditya said ., As he tried to regain his poster ...

" Hmm ... Interesting very Interesting . " His deep baritone voice filled with amusement ...

Releasing her wrist .. he took two steps toward Aditya .. looking at him with blazing eyes ...

" Tsk ..tsk .. you pathetic piece of shit " he remarked with bitterness ..

" Let her go ... " Aditya again said ..

" You did something unforgivable .... You know what ? "
He asked.. raising his perfect eyebrows Like mocking him ...

Aditya looked at the Man in front of him .. who has extreme ego .. and cruelness in him ... Raising his eyebrows he asked ..

" You touched ... What's MINE "
He growled .. , his jaws ticked , Twisting his neck looking at her trembling figure ... He smirked evilly .

Slap ...

SLAP ....

She gasped loudly .. her sobs get worsen when vansh slapped Aditya hard ...she ran towards them .. in order to save adi ...

Holding his Arms ... She cried ., His dark eyes seems to calm down just by the glimpses of her ... With his heavy breaths red blood shot eyes he looked like a possessed Monster ...

" P-plea-se .. leave ..h-him .." she shuttered looking at him ....

His jaw ticked furiously .. And the familiar destructive rage took place in his deep brown hooded eyes ., But soon a very sinister smirk formed on his lips ... Turning her around he slid his hands into her ... Waist ..

She gasped in terror .. when he kissed her racing pulse on neck ., In order to calm her ... carressing her badly bruised neck with his fingers sensually ...

" Shoot him ..  " he said nonchalantly .. dipping his head in her neck sniffing her scent ...

" W-wha-at ... ? " She shuttered , A wave of terror run through her spine listening to him ...her hands were shaking ..she shooked her head ...

" If you don't shoot him .. Than I will kill him in front of you .. "
He warned her .. tightening his hold on her waist .

Her lips wobbled ..  whole body trembled with fear , she looked at Aditya bruised condition ..

She can't hurt even a Ant .. and here he's talking about hurting her bestfriend .. he's insane !!

" you need to do this ... Babygirl because he touched you , if you don't want me to kill him mercilessly .... " He sneered .. his voice dead serious .. patting her shoulders he stood beside her ..

" V-vansh ... P-plea-se .. " she begged but his Expressions didn't even change a bit . .

" SHOOT ... " He growled .. harshly ., His darker with disobedience ..
He looked at her .. trembling frame he knew she's innocent and kind-hearted who can't hurt even an ..Ant .. but she needed to learn her lesson ..

What should I do now  ?

I don't want him to kill Adi ..!

Why he's hell bent on making me merciless like him ..?

" You won't listen me .. Isn't it babygirl ..? " He asked harshly , grabbing her waist again ..

BANG !!

Before she could understand .. she heard a loud scream .. she looked at adi ... who was bleeding from his right shoulder ... My whole body trembled , tears running out of her eyes ...

She screamed and wiggled In his Arms .. hitting his chest to get out of it but he didn't even budge ...

" Leave me ... Leave me you Monster .." she cried ... Looking at everyone who was present in the room in order to get help .. but No one even raise there eyes to even look at her ..

Guards ... And his Men's trembled in fear looking at the poor girl ... And his Master's Dark obsession ,

" What are you doing this .. he's Innocent leave him ..he didn't deserve death .. please leave him ..I beg you ..." She begged with tears rolling down her eyes... Joining her hands together ..

It Infriguited him more ... How dare she cry for Another Man ?

She's his .. only his ..

His Women .. his Property ..!

His possession !

" you shouldn't have said this .. babygirl .. do you have feelings for him ..? " He sneered with darkened eyes .. jealousy ..And Possessiveness dripping from his words ... dangerously ...

In no time ... He grabbed her ., Wrist Holding her hand with his .. tightened the gun around their hand ..
He shot the another bullet in his left hand. ... A cry of Agony left Aditya mouth ..

" You did very well ... Babygirl .."
He said patting her head ., As praising her ..her body stilled .... Trembling whole body .. As she dropped the gun !

She shoot ... Her best friend !

He make her shoot ..hurt someone   ..Her mind gone blank ..

Guilt ... Wavered all her senses ..

She breathed out ... Her heart was pondering against her ribcage .. In a fast speed ..he is a unsympathetic and merciless Monster who doesn't think twice before killing someone ..!!

He's a monster !!

Her mind ranted the same line again and again ... Her eyes trailed towards him who was looking at her intensly with pointing his gun ... On Adi 's head ready to kill him !

Her mind panicked ... " Beg him .. Riddhima beg him .. to let go adi .. will you able to live with a guilt of his murderer ... ? " Her subconscious mind yelled .. trying to Awake her from the Trauma ...

" V-vans-h .. pl-lease .. leave him I will do everything .. which you will say .. please leave him .. punish me ,
I ran away from you ... But let him
Go ..." She begged holding his legs ..
Crying virgously .. though her women hood .. her ego hurted a lot ..but she didn't mind ..if it can save .. her best friend life ..!

She's ready to ..Marry him !

" Dare you do it ... Again " he growled .. placing his hands on her shoulder he make her stand .. his eyes blazing with Anger ...

How dare she beg .. him like that ?

Not understanding anything she nodded her head frantically ..like a crying kid ...

" Never do it Again ... You are my Queen ; do you get that ..? " He said cupping her face gently , kissing her forehead deeply ..with his darkened eyes ...

Fucking hell !! ... She's his Queen ...

" Fine ... I won't kill him , but Will you so what I Say ..? He asked ., Breathing hard .. sliding his hands into her waist .. nuzzling his face into her feeling her scent .. that drove him crazy ...

Wiping her tears .. sliding her hairs tucking it behind her ears ... He scooped her in his Arms ..while she silently looked at him ..

He's surely .. suffering from personality disorder ...

" Angre ... Set him free " he ordered with authority .. leaving the basement with her in his Arms ...

Riddhima leaned in his warm embrace ... She had enough of her mental torture ... She can't take more , closing her eyes ..she wish it to be a mere dream ..

But ... Alas .. It's not !

She was about ... To go in a deep slumber ., But he didn't let her ... patting her cheeks twice , he looked at her with impassive cold eyes ..void of any Emotions ...

Settling her on the bed ... While she looked at him ..with lost eyes ...

" Don't think ... You are spared from the punishment ..Tesoro "
He said ... With wholfish smirk adorning his lips ...He clapped his hands twice ..

Soon ...A lady come with a bag in her hand , she was a beautiful blonde with minimum height ...

" Maestro ..." She said .. bowing her head , As respecting her queen and king ...

( Master )

Riddhima .. looked at the scene with apprehension eyes ... Pondering hard on his words !!

Is he going to hit her ?

What punishment he is talking about ..?

" Voglio che la mia regina abbia un tatuaggio con il mio nome .... come hanno tutti i miei effetti personali .., lo capisci ? " he ordered the lady .. In Italian .. because she only understand that ...

( I want my Queen to have a tattoo of my name ...like my every belongings have ; do you get that ? )

" S- ... M-padrone .." the blonde shuttered looking at his Master's intimidating and darkened AURA ..

( Y-Yes .. M-master )

All this while ... Riddhima looked at them with calculating eyes ...

" I will crave my name into your back ...if that's what I have to let you know ... You Are Mine ..." He said .., As his hands went towards her in a second ...he ripped her shirt from behind .. baring her back ...

She shrieked ...when he tear up her shirt but her mind panicked ..

Is he going to crave tattoo in my back ?

Now he wants to brand me with his
Name ...?

" I don't want one .." she said regaining her confidence ., Wrapping duvet around herself ...

" That doesn't matter ... If I want my name to crave on your body than you will have it ..., It's your choice willingly or by force .."
His deep baritone voice .. was hiding the subtitle warning ..

Closing her eyes ... With tears rolling down her eyes ... She don't want this !

But she do have a choice of her own ?

No !!!

Howering in the bed ..., He took her in his lap .. while she didn't show any resistance ..she don't want any mental torture again ..she had her enough !

The last come towards them ... With niddle in her hand. From which tattoo will be crave ...

She started crying ...her heart thudded against her ribcage , she's afraid of niddles from her childhood ...

" I will do everything but not this ..I'm afraid of niddles .." she said holding his Shoulders tightly clinging to him ... crying frantically ..

His jaw hardened ... Taking deep breaths he patted her head ...

She can't fear anything ... Beside him !

She should only fear him ..

" Don't be afraid ... neonata , it will not hurt .." he cooed her ., But his Expressions remained cold ...

( Babygirl )

" No ..no p-plea-se .." she begged clinging more to him ...

He nooded at the women .., through his eyes giving silent instructions ..
While the lady ... Come towards her .,

Riddhima looked at the women ..who was coming towards she tightened her grip on him .. more , but soon she felt a string pain in her Arms only to see syringe piercing her skin ...

" Dalle ..." He ordered .. before going into darkness she heard this ...

( Give her)

He looked at her ... Unconscious figure .., he suddenly felt possessed of her .... pecking her lips lightly he nooded at the women ...

" Now whole world will know ..whom you belongs to ..."
He think inwardly ..with lunatic smirk adorned his lips ...

______________________________________

To be continued ...

How was the chapter guys ? Do tell me your views !

What do you think... Will happen further ..?

Did he really break her ..?

Target

Vote - 190
Comment - 200

( I will get time now .." sinister smirk )

Till then
Bye 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.6K 22
A cop eager to catch a criminal, a simple girl who can do anything for her love and a wealthy business man full of mystery. What will happen when th...
205K 22.7K 55
VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIFE ..HE IS A RESERVED PERSON .. HE IS AN...
100K 7.1K 39
Here the story starts with when VANSH announces AHAANA as his legally wedded wife in front of the whole media & paparazzi's... It's a journey how a p...
285K 11.8K 34
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...