My Dearest Secret Admirers

By ilysfmoxx

Now, we recognize Marinette as an overly cheerful girl who has no problem making friends! A girl like Marinet... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: A Clumsy Fencer
Chapter 2: Affection
Chapter 3: A New Friend.
Chapter 5: New School Day, New Wonderful Friends.
Chapter 6: Love is Hard, But Not For Her
Chapter 7: The "Date"
Chapter 8: An Eventful Day
Chapter 9: Slumber Party
Chapter 10: Awoken by a Shock
Chapter 11: La Quinceañera
Chapter 12: A Sudden Hang-Out
Chapter 13: Falling In Love Again
Chapter 14: A Soulmate Who Wasn't Meant To Be
Chapter 15: "Surprise!"
Chapter 16: It's Finally Time.
Chpt.17.1: This Kind of Love...
Chpt.17.2: Our Successful Future
Chpt.17.3: The Perfect Match From Day One.
Chpt.17.4: Loved.
Chpt.17.5: My Forever Piece.
Chpt.17.6: Alas, At Heaven.

Chapter 4: This Side of Her

2.1K 64 13
By ilysfmoxx

Thursday, 6:57 P.M

   The girls were sitting on a bench, admiring the now orange sky, a moment later, they finished their hotdogs. Lila pulled out her phone to check the time, "Oh, I should get going now. My father must be waiting for my arrival." Marinette nodded as they got up and exited the amusement park. She gave Lila a warm embrace and a quick small kiss on her cheek, "Bye Lila I had fun today." Lila smiled and waved goodbye at her friend. Shortly after that, Marinette checked her phone to see another message from Fei.

Fei: My day is going great, in about a few days I'll reach my goal and book a flight to Paris! I cannot wait to eat your delicious pastries😋

Marinette smiled lovingly and typed,

Marinette: I'll bake them fresh! Is my uncle doing okay? Maybe we should FaceTime later tonight.
Marinette: Wait, isn't it about to be 2 AM over there? I thought you slept!

Fei: Oh! As I mentioned before. Busy day! Unfortunately. Only got an hour of sleep haha. And he's doing excellent!

Marinette: Oh Fei! Crossing my finger nothing happens.

Fei: Don't worry, I don't think so. Anyways I need to head off right now. This restaurant won't clean itself!

Marinette: Right. Goodbye Fei!<3

Fei: Goodbye Marinette<3

   Marinette exited the chat and scrolled through her contacts to look for Zoe. Once she found it she called her, it rang for a while, "Hello?"
"Hey, Zoe! Are you free right now?"
"Yes! Why? What's up?"
"I was wondering if we could hang out for a while"
"Of course! I'm always down to hang out with you" Marinette giggled, "Alrighty! I'll be at the hotel in 10"
   "Okay, already have a plan in mind!" Marinette giggles again and hung up, next she put her phone away. She started walking through the busy streets of Paris, not wanting to take a taxi, she listened to the delightful sound of people having fun. Cute couples. Young children. Young love. Everything was perfect in Paris. She never wants to leave this place, Paris is her home. Her forever home.

   It didn't take long for Marinette to notice she had already arrived, she walked up to the doorman, "Hello! I was wondering if I could hang out with Zoe. I'm a friend of hers!" Marinette happily said as the doorman nodded and let her in. Marinette walked inside the elevator pressing on Zoe's floor. A few seconds passed and the elevator door finally opened, Marinette walked towards Zoe's room and knocked. The door instantly opened with Zoe standing joyfully, "Hey Marinette! Come in!" Zoe casually said. The room was filled with the scent of vanilla, it was absolutely beautiful. "It's amazing here every time," Marinette said smelling the air. "Thank you! Come on I have a movie for us to watch! It's only like 2 hours long"
"I can go with that"
   "Great! Come on!" Zoe said grabbing Marinette's arm, she dragged the bluenette to her bed. "This movie is called Space Jam A New Legacy!" Marinette's face immediately brightens up at the name of the movie title, "Oh my god!! Come on and play it!" Zoe giggles, "Okay get comfortable!" Zoe added pressing the play button and went under the blanket, Marinette snuggled up beside Zoe and watched the movie, this was going to be fun!

Timeskip, Thursday 8:12 P.M

   The two were laughing, cuddling, gasping, and overall just enjoying the time together. Until the movie came to an end, "Awh looks like it ended. Do you need anything before you leave?"
"No, I'll actually go check on your sister."
"Hm, why?"
"Well earlier today I saw her crying and when I asked her what was wrong she refused the fact that she was crying and she acted like everything was okay."
   "Oh. Okay...you can go but before you leave, friend hug!" Marinette chuckled pulling Zoe in for a loving embrace, Zoe gave a little kiss on Marinette's cheek as the French teenager then left the room.

   Marinette walked to the elevator and pressed on the top floor. Once the elevator door opens Marinette walks up to the door of Chloe's room and knocks on it, Marinette waited until the blonde responds by opening the door. And once the blonde saw who it was, she was shocked. "Ms. Dupain Cheng?!"
"Greetings Chloe. Anyways let me in and we can talk."
   "Talk about what?" Marinette sighed and walked inside, ignoring the blonde, and closed the door behind her, she took Chloe's hand and sat with her on her luxurious couch. "Chloe, I know you're not okay. Something is definitely wrong, you can't refuse the fact I saw you crying earlier at school." Chloe looked away without responding, "Chloe." Marinette said in a serious tone, she turned Chloe's face towards hers. "I know we're not friends but I can help you out with this problem of yours, I know my help won't be as much but at least let me try. I want to help you. I don't care about the things you said or did to me in the past" Marinette comforted as Chloe's eyes started to get watery, Marinette gave a sad smile pulling Chloe in for a hug.
   The affection Marinette had shown made Chloe cry onto her chest. She couldn't hide anything from her. Marinette could figure you out in an instant. Marinette saw Chloe's butler in front of them, "Get us some snacks please." Marinette whispered to the Butler. The butler nodded leaving the two girls in each other's embrace. Chloe's sobs became quieter when the butler came back with their snacks. A whole package of ice cream, Chloe's favorite chocolates, and some sushi. This just looks like a whole feast instead of just some snacks.
   Marinette took Chloe onto the bed and placed a blanket over them, Marinette had her left arm around Chloe as the blonde was snuggled up on her chest, Marinette's legs were flat on the bed while Chloe's were bent. It was a very comfortable position with their snacks on their laps. Marinette took out her phone alongside with some earphones from her magical purse and connect the earphones to her phone. She puts one of the buds inside Chloe's ear and the other bud in her own ear. Next, Marinette played one of her favorite playlists on Spotify. Chloe didn't judge the playlist since it was splendid, it included almost all her favorite songs. The two girls sat there cuddling while eating their snacks in peace.
   Marinette knew Chloe didn't want to tell her the problem she was experiencing grief to but that was fine, as long as Chloe gets the love and support she needs to pass this, she'll be okay.

A Small Timeskip, Thursday 8:31 P.M

   The two girls were just cuddling for a few minutes after Chloe's butler cleaned up their mess. Marinette was petting Chloe's let-down hair, she decided to check the time since she needed to be home. So she took out her phone to check the time, it was 8:31 p.m. She let out a sigh trying to get up from the sleeping blonde until she felt her arm being pulled back, "Please...stay." Chloe pouted wanting the bluenette's company. Marinette smiled going back onto the bed, surely she did feel uncomfortable since she was still in the outfit she wore earlier, but since Chloe is the main problem, she stayed. Marinette took out her phone to text her parents that she'll be staying over at a friend's house, luckily they understood like always. If Chloe likes it or not, they are friends.
   The blonde was softly snoring on top of the bluenette's chest, obviously very affectionate by her embrace. Marinette chuckled putting her fingers inside her loose hair. Her hair was so healthy and silky, it's so delicate to put your fingers through. Marinette then closed her eyes and peacefully fell asleep.

The Next Day, Friday 6:45 A.M

   Marinette's eyes flutter open at the sun slowly rising as the sunlight struck her tired eyes. Marinette lets out a groan and sat up seeing the blonde is still asleep. She smiled reaching for her phone on the nightstand, once she got the hold of it she turned it on to see it was 6:45 a.m. Wow, Marinette never wakes up this early. It's an unusual thing that might not stick with her, she scrolled through her notifications and saw a new message from her friend, Fei.

Fei: Hey Marinette! Good morning! This morning has been rough, had to clean the whole restaurant, cook a whole feast for some special guests, and discuss something with them.
Fei: And now I have some free time at last! But still unsure of what to do, I could sleep but I don't wanna waste this opportunity of doing whatever I wanna do!
Fei: Since I'm not busy, I'm down to FaceTime Tonight if you aren't busy!

Marinette smiled and typed,

Marinette: Once I finish my duties I'll FaceTime you! Oh and good afternoon to you!
Marinette: Special guests eh? How did it go?
Marinette: What are you doing with the time you have right now?

   Marinette puts away her phone and gently took the blonde off her lap, very carefully so that the blonde didn't wake up. A moment later, she heard the door open and when she looked up she saw Chloe's butler, Jean. "Good morning would you like some of Chloe's spare clothes to wear for school?"
   "Mhm, that'll be lovely thank you." Marinette watched the butler smile and went to the opposite side of Chloe's room where was another closet, a secret one. Marinette stood up and stretched, looking around Chloe's room, she spotted a hairbrush assuming it was Chloe's, and took it. Marinette released her hair from the two buns as it swiftly drops to her shoulders, the brush swiftly goes through her navy blue hair. Meanwhile, the girl was wondering what hairstyle should she do today.
   "Hmm..maybe I should do a ponytail." Marinette decided gathering every single of her hair strands and lifts them, she used her fingers as a hairbrush to make sure she got every hair strand. Once she got it to the position she wanted, she grabbed the hairbrush and brushed the hairs that were sticking out. Marinette took her hair ties and ties her hair securely, then grabbed two handfuls of her hair and push them in for the hair to be tight and for the ponytail to not get loose. Her bangs were the hair that didn't stick with the ponytail and got loose. Marinette didn't mind since it still looked beautiful, she smiled at her work.
   Marinette walked over to Chloe with the hairbrush in her hands. She puts Chloe's head on her lap and swiftly brushed her hair making sure there weren't any hair tangles or hairballs. Marinette decided on space buns since Chloe's hair is so long. She got to work though she struggled with Chloe's movements and the fact that she was laying down. Moments later Marinette had finished as she heard footsteps come up, she looked up to see the butler there. On top of his hands, he had an outfit for Marinette to wear, "Here are the clothes. You can keep it since Chloe has loads of outfits." Marinette nodded and thanked him before he left the room, she took a look at the outfit.
   It was a cute yellow plaid dolly dress, white shorts, a yellow headband with fake pearls on them, a white celi slate mini purse, yellow stockings with white polka dots, and cute white gothic heart shoes. This butler really knows how to pick out an outfit! Marinette will definitely treasure this outfit. She excitedly took off her clothes and puts on the outfit. It was a perfect fit!

   It didn't take long for Marinette to notice the blonde was awake, looking very tired. Marinette giggled, "Good morning Ms. Bourgeois!" Marinette happily spoke. "Good morning.." Chloe replied with an exhausted tone. Marinette smiled giving a little twirl to admire her outfit once again, "My outfit looks good on you. Though I didn't like it that much. I'm into more fabulous outfits." Chloe added looking at the bluenette giggle, her outfit looks adorable on the bluenette. Good thing she got some use out of that outfit or else it would've been stuck in Chloe's closet.. forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 823 35
Marinette has grown up and is off to college. She ends up meeting a campus player, Alya, who just so happens to be her roommate. She starts falling...
135K 2.3K 20
Lila came up with another lie driving every friend Marinette had. Only three people in Paris believed her and tried to help her, Adrian, Chat Noir an...
12.6K 203 22
WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a specific order unless there are multiple...
138K 2.7K 20
Marinette never noticed the stares, how eyes would widen and jaws would drop to the floor in her presence. Her peers were constantly trying to throw...