Lady Dimitrescu and Hekate's...

Galing kay QueenOfInsomnia

Lady Dimitrescu x Melania A love story of a woman traveling far from her home in Greece, to end up in a rolle... Higit pa

Chapter One: Efialtes (Dreams)
Chapter Two: To Koritsi (The Maid)
Chapter Three: Ένα νέο πρόσωπο (A New Face)
Chapter Four: O față nouă. (A New Face)
Πλάσματα του Κάτω Κόσμου (Ceatures Of The Underworld)
Chapter Six: εσύ! (You!)
Chapter Seven: Λέαινες στην αγάπη (Lionesses In Love)
Chapter Eight: Μαθαίνοντας κάτι νέο (Learning Something New)
Chapter Nine: Τέρατα, εραστές και μαγεία (Monsters, Lovers And Magic)
Chapter Ten: Δεν θα σταματήσει να την αγαπάει. (She Won't Stop Loving Her)
Chapter Eleven: Άγχος χωρισμού (Separation Anxiety)
Chapter Twelve: Η ζωή μετά το θάνατο (Life After Death)
Chapter Thirteen: Είναι μακριά. (She Is Just Away)
Chapter Fourteen: Το δώρο του Χέκουιτ (Hekate's Gift)
Chapter Fifteen: Δεν είμαι τρελός. (I'm Not Crazy)
Chapter Sixteen: Οι γυναίκες Dimitrescu (The Dimitrescu Women)
Chapter Seventeen: Αγάπη, λαγνεία και λαχτάρα (Love, Lust And Longing)
Chapter Eighteen: Υιοθετώντας την κόρη του Hekate (Adopting Hekate's Daughter)
Chapter Nineteen: Hekate's Daughter And Alcina's Lover
Chapter Twenty: Μια Αμαρανθίνη Αγάπη (An Amaranthine Love)
Chapter Twenty-one: Αυτό είναι πόλεμος. (This Is War)
Chapter Twenty-two: Battle Of Castle Dimitrescu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Taming A Lioness
Chapter 24: Five Dimitrescu Women
Chapter 25: Απαχθεί (Kidnapped)
Chapter 26: Two Angry Mothers.
Chapter 27: Her Spy
Chapter 28: The Calm
Chapter 29: Chaos In A Teacup
Chapter 30: The Twins
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 33: Φυγή από τη Ρουμανία (Fleeing Romania)
Chapter 34: Aunt Kyra
Chapter 35: Γάμος βρικολάκων (Vampire Wedding)
Chapter 36: Lust, And Nothing More.
Chapter 37: Burn, Bitch. Burn
Chapter 38: Immigrating Home
Chapter 39: Ever After?

Chapter 32: Πολύ κοντά (Too Close)

746 28 0
Galing kay QueenOfInsomnia

"All Hallow's Eve? Aren't you being a bit dramatic, love?" Alcina asked Melania, smirking. Thanks to Miranda, the matriarchs decided to postpone the wedding, just to take some time to relax. The stress caused by the now deceased witch, made them tired. A holiday, of sorts.
"So what if I am? I'm a witch. I love Halloween." Melania laughed.
"It's the end of August now, which gives us two months." Alcina complained.
"Indeed. My mother's best friend will be staying with us until then. She arrives in a week. And besides, you gorgeous woman, two months will go by so quickly. " she sighed, knowing what they're in for. Alcina smiled.
"I can't wait, mon amour." to Melania's surprise, Alcina was excited to meet the older witch.
"Why so excited?" she asked, kissing her neck. They were slowly making their way to the stables.
"I don't know. I guess it's because I get to meet someone who has known you for a long time. You know everyone I know. Nobody knew me before I turned." she said, smiling at her wife.
"Oh, I understand. Of course I do. I'm sure she'll tell you all about my embarrassing moments." Melania groaned. Meanwhile things had gone back to normal at Castle Dimitrescu. Except for the fact that their daughters had lovers. And it seemed to be serious. Alcina was happy for her daughters, obviously always keeping an eye on Alex, Luca and Donna. She did however, struggle to come to terms with Cassandra and Luca. She was in love with a man. She's happy for her, no doubt. She just needed to get used to the fact. Melania found it sweet. She too was happy for her daughters, even if it bothered her a little bit. Luca very rarely realized that if Karl or Stefan wasn't in the castle, he was the only man. It made him a tad nervous. Karl had spent an unnatural amount of time at the stables, to Alcina's confusion and to Melania's glee. Alcina seemed to not see what was going on there. They were approaching the stables, keen on taking the girls out on a ride.
"Stefan! Where are you, dear boy?" Alcina called. There was no answer. They heard and odd sound, like a body falling to the floor. They glare into the direction of the sound, carefully approaching, they were worried that there might be dangers. Alcina stepped forward, her claws extended. She took the sliding door of one of the stables and paused for a moment. She suddenly yanked the door open, expecting to catch the intruder red handed. The door almost broke off it's hinges. Melania was standing right behind her, frowning in confusion.
"Goddammit, Karl!!" Alcina yelled, throwing her hands into the air and closed her eyes, quickly turning around. Karl lay naked on hay bales, Stefan next to him. Karl was smugly smiling. Melania started laughing hysterically, grabbing Alcina, and leading her away from the door.
"Sorry! Fuck! Answer next time if we call you!" she laughed, sliding the door shut.
"My ladies! I'm so so sorry!" Stefan called from the other side, Karl laughing too hard to speak.
"Just... Saddle Fiara, Teras, Moarte, Teroare and Frica. Immediately!" Alcina growled, pinching the bridge of her nose. Melania hugged her from behind.
"It's like my castle has turned into a brothel. First Daniela and Alex. Now this?" Alcina sighed, breathing deeply.
"A brothel? A brothel? They're in love, my dear. Happy and alive." Melania chuckled, pressing her body against her, placing small kisses on the back of her neck.
"I suppose you're right. We sure didn't make it any easier for them either." she said, tilting her head back, she rests her head on Melania's shoulder. Melania bit her shoulder, not hard enough to draw blood, but making Alcina exhale softly, enjoying the feeling. They turned their heads, hearing the door sliding open. Stefan stepped out, and froze for a second. Two vampires were glaring at him. They said nothing, just watched as he blushed and quickly ran to saddle the horses. Karl walked out next, proudly zipping up his pants. He was smirking, making Alcina growl and roll her eyes. Melania laughed and put her hand on Alcina's hip, that if Alcina decides to attack, she can hold her back.
"You can't make a face at me, sister. Bloody hypocrite." he smiled and winked at Melania.
"I suppose not. In the stables though? Really?" Alcina asked, making a face.
"Where else? My factory is far. Besides. You're one to speak." he laughed. Melania was in the mood for trouble, so she slid her hidden hand higher over Alcina's ribs, stopping just under her breast, without Karl seeing. Alcina held her breath, frowning really hard, trying not to laugh.
"Karl, go help Stefan. I'm in a hurry." Alcina spoke in a strict voice.
"What? Why should I-" he began, but Alcina interrupted him.
"Now!" she yelled, behind her, Melania is giving Karl a look, sliding her hand over her breast, gently massaging.
"Alright, fuck. You're crazy. The both of you!" he rolled his eyes, and left the room, without seeing Melania's shenanigans.

As soon as they were alone, Alcina turned around and pinned Melania against the wall, kissing her viciously, frowning.
"Melania! You'll be the death of me! You're driving me insane!" Alcina growled, kissing her. Melania smiled to herself, as they made out aggressively, but passionately.
"If you want me to stop, say so." Melania growled back, slowly pulling away from Alcina.
"Don't you dare." she grabbed Melania by the collar of her shirt, before bringing her lips back to her own, not letting up. To others, it might seem like they were fighting, their aggressive movements made Alcina smile. Melania's hand was just sliding into her pants when they suddenly heard the girls approaching. They quickly compose themselves, hiding their laughter. The girls soon entered, followed by Luca, laughing and talking. Bela rolled her eyes.
"You know, you should fix your lipstick, mother." she mocked.
"Yeah, you're fooling no one." Daniela laughed. Alcina's lipstick was all over Melania's mouth. The others started laughing as well, making the vampires blush, as Alcina quickly fixed Melania's lipstick. Stefan soon returned, followed by Karl.
"Alright, my ladies. The horses are ready." Stefan announced. Alcina noticed he had more confidence as of late, probably thanks to Karl.
"Thank you, Stefan. Girls, Luca. Are you ready?" Melania asked.
"We sure are, my lady. Thank you for allowing us to join you and Lady Dimitrescu." Luca said, wrapping his arm carefully around Cassandra's shoulders.
"No, my dear boy. If it was up to me, it would only be Lady Dimitrescu and I. You should thank my fiance. It was her idea." Melania looked down at Luca, quickly and subtly reminding him of his place.
"Well, thank you, my lady." Luca looked at Alcina.
"You're welcome, Luca. Don't mind Lady Dracos. She's in a mood." she laughed, making Melania look at her, confused.
"Alright, let's go. I want to head up to the mountains." she said, jumping on Teras. Alcina jumped on Fiara, stroking her mane. Daniela and Alex got onto Frica, Bela and Donna got onto Moarte and Luca and Cassandra got onto Teroare, Luca sitting in front.
"Karl, would you like to join us?" Melania asked.
"No, thanks. I've got other plans." he said with a smirk, wrapping his arms around Stefan. He looked directly at Alcina, Stefan blushing terribly.
"Oh, mon dieu." Alcina said, rolling her eyes. The five horses took off, Melania laughing as they left.

The giant horses crash through the forest, creating thunder beneath their hooves. The sun was slowly setting, the shadows of the trees growing longer.
"Of course my horse is faster. Look at her, Moarte and Frica don't stand a chance." Cassandra yelled, arguing with her sisters.
"Frica is the fastest. No questions asked." Daniela said, as she ran past the group, laughing.
"Girls, I need you to be quiet." Melania said, an expression of unease on her face. The girls didn't hear her.
"Love? What's wrong?" Alcina asked, looking around frantically.
"Obviously, my horse is the best." Bela laughed, not really in the mood for arguing.
"Something doesn't feel right, Alcina. Something is wrong." she said, just as Alcina's head twitched at the sound of a branch snapping. They were halfway up the mountain, the path winding in sharp turns.
"Girls, please! Hush now." Melania ordered. They've come to a complete stop, all of them listening carefully. Something was following them.
"Alcina, stay calm. Do not react. We're being followed. There's a vampire hunter and his assistants behind us to the left. We're not going to let them know, that we're aware of their presence." Melania whispered, Alcina nods quickly. They need to leave. Quickly.
"Girls! Since you're arguing about whose horse is faster, your mother and I will quickly show you. We've got bigger and stronger horses, so we'll be at the castle first!" Melania forced enthusiasm, trying to get her anger under control. The horses became restless quickly. They started racing towards the castle, the girls running in front. Without warning, an arrow flew through the air, striking Teroare in the heart. Cassandra and Luca fell, Teroare was dead. Before they hit the ground, Luca shadow jumped, placing Cassandra on Fiara, behind Alcina and jumped onto Teras himself, behind Melania.
"Teroare! No!" Cassandra cried, looking back at the dead horse, they didn't stop running. Her sadness quickly turned to rage, and she quickly created a protective magical dome around all of them, preventing more arrows from hitting them. As soon as the protection was up, they heard the arrows hit the dome, bouncing off and shattering.

"Bela! Daniela! Run and do not stop.!" Alcina growled, the dragon's low roar accompanying her voice. She jumped off Fiara, letting Cassandra take the reigns. Melania does the same as four horses stopped, the riders looking at them in shock.
"Run, goddammit! Your mother and I will take care of it!" Melania screamed, slapping Teras on the bum, making them take off with speed.
"Show yourself, hunter!" Alcina growled, both vampires shaking with anger.
"That was our daughter! How dare you?!" Melania yelled, spotting an assistant, and killed him quickly.
"Demons like you can't have children. Those things are the spawn of Satan. We'll kill you, and then go after your hellspawn." the vampire hunter said. Alcina spotted another assistant, and killed him. Their eyes were scanning the trees, trying to spot the leader.
"No, you filthy bastard. You won't make it that far." Alcina growled. Suddenly an arrow flew from somewhere, hitting Alcina in her side, making her scream in pain. She immediately hunched over, holding on to the arrow.
"Melania! It's s-silver!" Alcina screamed, falling on to her side. Rage took over Melania, as she transformed, the manticore killed the assistants swiftly, blood splattering everywhere. She found the vampire hunter.
"Have mercy! I didn't know vampires could transform into monsters!" he yelped, when he saw how fast the manticore moved. The manticore laughed a deep, evil laugh. She swiped her massive paw and grabbed the hunter, pinning him down on the ground in front of her. Using her strong jaws, she ripped his body apart, warm blood dripping from her mouth. Her attention quickly went to Alcina, and the manticore ran over and lied down next to her.
"Oh, my love. Are you alright?" she cried. Alcina didn't answer, the silver quickly taking effect. The gold in her eyes were slowly being replaced by silver.
"Fuck!!" Melania screamed, transforming back into her human form. She grabbed Alcina, and held her in her arms. Alcina couldn't speak, but tears were in her eyes, her face contorted in pain. Melania tried to stay calm.
"To asimi efyge. To asimi efyge! Hekate! Parte to asimi!" she chanted, tears running down her cheeks, holding Alcina firmly to her body. Alcina took her last breath, her eyes glossing over.
"No! Don't you fucking dare leave me!!" she screamed, pressing her face into Alcina's neck. She kept crying, kept chanting and kept screaming. She saw liquid silver run out of the wound on Alcina's ribs, and she inhaled deeply, her eyes shot open. Alcina groaned in pain, still unable to speak. Melania gasped in relief, hugging her tightly.
"It's alright, my love. I got you." Melania said, softly caressing her cheek. She breathed deeply, calming down, but the tears remained. Alcina passed out, unable to handle the pain. Melania transformed again, and held Alcina's body in her giant arms, pressing her to the manticore's chest.
"Why the fuck can't we live in peace?!" the manticore screamed into the night.

They arrived at the castle and the manticore roared, alerting everyone of their return. She lands on their balcony, and carefully transformed back into her human form, not letting go of Alcina. She bursts through the balcony doors, and laid Alcina down on the bed. She gently and carefully cleaned her wound.
"I'm moving us away from this shit show. Far fucking away." Melania mumbled to herself. She quickly gets up and throws some clothes on. Just in time, the family runs through the door, everyone panicking.
"Mother! Are you alright? Is mother alright?" Bela asked, looking at her.
"I'm fine. Your mother was hit by a silver arrow. I managed to remove the silver, but she's still unconscious. She'll be alright." Melania said, backing away from the family, they could see she was infuriated.
"Donna, Luca, Alex. Give us a minute, please." Karl asked, and they nodded and left the room. Karl walked over to Alcina, as the girls lay on the bed around her. He looked at Alcina's unconscious form, sighing deeply. Melania suddenly broke down in tears, gripping her heart. Karl came over and stood next to her hunched over posture.
"She'll be alright, buddy. She's strong." he tried to calm her.
"She died Karl. Briefly, but I brought her back. I'm sick and fucking tired of everyone trying to kill us. She could've died, Karl." she sobbed softly.
"I know. I'll send some lycans to watch over the castle. Thank you for saving her." he said, putting his hand on her shoulder.
"Thank you. But I want to get out of here. Out of Romania."
"Where would you go?" Karl lit each of them a cigarette.
"Greece. To live without any one of you, is simply impossible." she sniffed. They talked and smoked, and Karl soon left the room. Melania got into bed next to Alcina, as the girls gave both a hug and kiss on the cheek and left the room as well. Melania didn't sleep that night, tossing and turning, trying to figure out what to do.

*************************************
We're slowly coming to an end, everyone. Once more, tjank you for the support.

Stay safe!
🖤🖤🖤

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43.4K 1.5K 30
Men DNI. Do not add to g!p/f*ta lists. You will be blocked ASAP. More Sapphic One-shots! Although I'm using the Dimitrescu family as the cover, this...
52.5K 1.4K 17
For young María González working in the Lady Dimitrescu Castle, María is extremely fond to her! She isn't afraid as she'll do anything to satisfy Lad...
34.6K 1.1K 13
"My name is Alcina Dimitrescu, you call me Dimitrescu or Lady Dimitrescu do you understand?" The woman towered over me. "I- um. Yes." I stuttered, s...
17K 574 10
You are an invited guest to venture abroad to meet Lady Dimitrescu of Resident Evil VILLAGE (8). However as you make your way towards the unknown som...