Three Kings Of New York (Boon...

By lil-Lady-lilboi

A story about the Three Kings Of New York City. Huey, Riley and, Caesar. More

1. (Cast)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
S2:1
S2:2
S2:3
S2:4
S2:5
S2:6
S2:7
S2:8
S2:9
S2:10

10.

176 5 11
By lil-Lady-lilboi

Cindy and Jazmine packed up what little clothes they had at the mansion up. Once, they finished they decided the least they could do is pack up Riley and Huey's bags. They packed up some of their clothes and then left the suitcases at the door for quick access.

"Everything is done?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah." Jazmine said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out her badge.

"Now we figure out what we do with these." Jazmine added.

Cindy took out her badge and looked at it. "When I went through the police academy this is something I thought I wanted. But this ain't for me." She placed her badge down, not willing to take it with her where ever they were going.

Jazmine looked at her badge for a moment before placing it back into her pocket, not sure if she was ready to give it up just yet. They heard some rumbling coming from a room and seconds later, a tired Darnell emerged from the hallways. "Where's my daddy?" He said.

Cindy turned to Jazmine. "I totally forgot that we have that kid here."

"Me too."

Meanwhile...

Caesar and Christini were hauled off to the police station for further questioning. They got a cell right next to each other on purpose. A surveillance camera was right infront of the cells, having a good view.

It took a few minutes for either of them to say a word. "I hope you're happy. Now we're both sitting in a jail cell because you had a bitch fit about me pointing a gun in your face." Caesar said.

"Because I ain't lettin you point a gun in my face nigga. Look where it got ya baby mother."

"Speaking of my baby mother, now Huey got that baby. You dumb as shit bitch thinking that old ass hag of a Chief was gon save your ass for being a crooked ass cop."

Caesar chuckled. "I suppose it don't matter. Huey ain't going to let me goto jail and risk me babbling about our business. I'll be out of here by the end of the day."

Christini sat down and chuckled with him. "Yeah and dead too. Think about it? IF he doesn't want you snitching. Why would he take you with him when he can just kill you and be done with it."

He shook her comment off. "You act like you have a plan to get out of here. You admitted you're dirty, you and your bitches are going to jail."

They argument was interrupted when a police officer came into the station yelling. "I need everybody to come! We got a case downtown, a baby has been killed and several culprits are firing at police! Let's go!"

Every available police officer at the station got out of their seats and left the station before long it was just Christini and Caesar.

"So it begins... They're breaking me out. I can feel it. That's a distraction for them to make it easier." He said.

"Or... There's people shooting back at the police..."

Meanwhile...

Huey and Riley finally got back to the mansion. They didn't waste anytime loading all the bags into the SUV. They all loaded into the now very cramped car and left the mansion. Darnell sat on Cindy's lap.

"Okay, so where are we going?" Jazmine said sitting in the direct back of Huey's seat.

"The police station..."

"What??" Everybody said in the car.

"My guy on the inside said that it's empty. We're in breaking in and taking Caesar."

"Why? After what that nigga did?" Riley said.

"He's still family... I never intended to cut him out of this business in the first place. I just wanted to give him so room to cool off." Huey explained.

"You one dumb smart nigga. You really think he's going to cool off? You shot him in the leg and took his son." Riley whispered the last part.

"He's going to have to. Either way I can't risk him snitching. He most likely won't but we can't risk it. We already have to get out of town because of the warrants. IF they actually have evidence we won't see the light of day for a long time."

Riley sighed. "Alright, so we calling the boys or what?"

"Nope, just me and you. I told everybody to lay low and that we're leaving town for awhile."

After a few minutes of talking over the plan, they pulled up to the police station. Riley opened the glove compartment and grabbed two weapons, handing one to Huey and keeping the other one.

Huey turned in his seat and looked at Jazmine and Cindy. "Unless you two want to go to jail or worse, stay in the car."

He stepped out of the car and went inside the police station while Riley stayed outside to watch.
Huey searched around the station for awhile before finding the cells. He heard a heated argument between Riley and a female. He peaked into a cell and he was met face to face with Christini. She looked like she had saw a Ghost.

"Oh no, please don't kill me." She dropped down on her hands and knees.
Huey walked past her cell and then looked at Caesar. They both exchanged glances before Huey took his gun and aimed it at the cell lock. He shot it and then freed Caesar.

Huey went back to Christini's cell and freed her aswell. "You're coming with us." Huey said.
Caesar roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her along. They quickly moved into the car. It was very cramped. Riley jumped back in the passengers seat and they left the station just like that... Little did they know it'd only get worse from here...

It was very tense in the car as Huey drived. Jazmine and Cindy stared at Christini. "So, why did you do it?" Jazmine asked coldly.

"Because a criminal pointed a gun in my face and I realized that this was wrong."

"So you decided you sell out your friends?"

"Oh fucking please, you're my partners, I don't even like you bitches that much."

Riley turned to look at them, very annoyed. "Ay shut the fuck up before we leave yall on the side of the road." He said and turned back around.

They went silent and still gave each other cold glares.

After a VERY long car drive they finally arrived to an abandoned airport out of city completely. A private plane was already there waiting for them. They took their bags and loaded it on the plane. They left the SUV there as the plane took off.

Meanwhile...

The police swarmed the mansion, surrounding all the exits. Two swat teams entered the mansion. They ransacked the entire place for leads on what they could be. They found nothing. The swat teams went back outside and the detectives came in to take a closer look.

The Chief came inside and searched for awhile before finding Cindy's badge. She kissed her teeth pocketing it. "So Cindy is out... What about you Jazmine? Please tell me you're still loyal to the force." The chief whispered and left the mansion, wrapping up the operation.

Meanwhile...

Riley sat down next to Huey who was reading a newspaper. "So, where are we going?" He asked.
"We're going to Paris." He said.

"Because the last place they'd expect all of us to be is Paris."

"Okay and what are we going to do when we get to Paris?" He added.

"We're getting an hotel and hiding out for a months. Like I planned."

"And what happens after a few months?"

Huey folded the newspaper and placed it on side of him.

"First of all, lower your voice everyone is sleep. Second, we're going to go back to New York, we ain't going back to the mansion. That's out of the question. We'll continue our operations like normal and we'll go from there."

Riley shook his head laughing. "Huey you don't know shit about the streets. While we're gone for a few months. Someone else is going to take our spot."

Huey shrugged his shoulders and he got a buzz on his phone. He looked at it and he slowly panicked. It read 'Huey Freeman your bank account has been frozen until further notice'

"What the fuck?"

"What happened?"

"They froze my shit, we ain't going to be able to get shit in Paris." Huey said.

"It don't matter dawg my shit still wor--" Riley got a buzz on his phone with the same message. "The fuck? Why now?"

"Check Caesar's phone." Riley said.

"That nigga don't have a phone on him, they took his credit cards and shit when they arrested him. We fucked." Huey said.

"Not completely. We got somebody we can call..." Riley suggested.

"Nah... I told you I ain't calling them for shit not the way they left us." Huey shook his head.

"Then fuck you nigga. You don't gotta call them I will." Riley stood up, walking away from Huey and then going into the cockpit, dialing the number.

It rung for a bit before they picked up the phone. "I've seen the newspaper.... We know what you want. But why now? After all the letters... The money. Why now?" The voice asked.

"Because, you left us and we didn't need it till now."

"That's fair. Cash or wire transfer?"

"Cash bring it to Paris, the abandoned airport. Be there. Don't disappoint us like you've done before."

"Oh we won't..." They hung up the phone and Riley wiped some tears off his face before going back out and sitting next to Huey. "They're coming and you can't stop them now." He sat back in his seat, wanting to catch up on some sleep.

Hours later...

They finally touched down in Paris, the morning light creeping into the airplane. Everybody woke up when a loud banging noise came from the door of the plane. Huey was the first to get up and answer it. There he came face to face with the biggest villians he hoped he wouldn't ever see again. "Who are you doing, son?" His mom asked.

"Good, Sarah." Huey blandly responded.

"Don't talk to your mother like that, after she made the trip down here and gave you some money while you're in need and everything." His dad said.

"Oh, sorry Lenny." He said and went back into the plane, waking up Riley.

Sarah rolled her eyes and walked into the plane, seeing everybody sleeping.

Riley woke up confused and looked around for a few seconds, before fixating on his mother. "You brought the money?" Riley said.

Sarah nodded, opening her briefcase and showing it all neatly in there. "That's a million, don't spend it all in one place, ya hear?"

Riley snatched the briefcase away from her and waved her off. "That's okay, you can be gone now."

Lenny walked up to Riley about to knock some sense into him but Sarah held him back. "How dare you talk that way? You know how far we came to give you this money? Our employers asked us where you were and we didn't say a thing and you treat us like this?"

Huey chuckled. "You mean the FBI? The same FBI that offered you a job that you eagerly took and moved across the country to pursue?" He said.

"Aw come on, Huey... That was a long time ago, we're almost retiring. We want to be in your lives again. We see how that must of effected you." Sarah tried to calm everybody down.

"No, Sarah these boys had my father to teach them right from wrong. Everything else they did, IS THEIR fault. Come on, don't ask us for anymore help and I won't LIE about seeing you anymore." Lenny said, and grabbed Sarah dragging her out of the plane, leaving Huey and Riley to process what just happened.

That argument woke everybody up in the plane. "Who the fuck was that?" Caesar said, yawning.

"No of yo bidness nigga." Riley said, tossing him his phone. "Make yo self useful and call a uber to get us out of here."

"And make it quick. Something tells me Riley made a mistake calling them here..." Huey said...

Find out what happens next in Season 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 8.7K 80
requests are open ! 💕 huey riley caesar hiro cairo + more !
140K 2.3K 40
This is an Huey x Reader. About a unhealthy marriage causing a divorce. But find out her ex husband is her boss. How will all this turn out.
53.2K 1.6K 46
This starts off as a innocent story the boondocks kids have a some what normal lives but what will all change after they met a boy named Tyler who w...
23.9K 804 12
Huey and Jasmine have matured both ways, and have learned more about the world as they grow together. But Jasmine's feelings for Huey have also Matur...