hatred {editing}

By hemmosocial

How can a person hate someone so much? Well, let me tell you. One person; one person can fill you with so mu... More

blurb
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
[12] Reasons
[13] Betrayal
[14] Breakfast
[15] Unexpected
[16] Mia?
[17] Broken
[18] Blame
[19] Just Kidding
[20] Ice Skating
[21] Parties
[22] Penguins
[23] Webcam Secrets
[24] Promises
[25] Watch Your Back
[26] Liar
[27] Change
[29] Friends Again and Crushes?
[30] This is the Beginning
[31] Thinking Out Loud
[32] Wisdom Teeth
[33] You Did What?!
[34] The End of The Queen's Reign
[35] Luke's Secret
[36] Heartbroken
[37] Mistakes
[38] Too Late
[39] New Looks
[40] I Love You
[41] Proposal
[42] No More Secrets
[43] East Sydney
[44] New Places, Old Faces
[45] The Love Doctor
[46] Happy Endings
[47] Not So Good News
[48] The Truth Comes Out
[49] She's Gone
[49.5] NEW STORY
[50] Is This The End? (pt.1)
[51] Is This The End? (pt.2)
To be continued...
SEQUEL IS OUT

[28] Hit

850 38 19
By hemmosocial

Luke

"What do you want Luke?" She snarled. I stood back, shocked by her sudden attitude. I could see she was annoyed but she acted differently this time. Usually she would call me shithead or something stupid.

"Um I just wanted to say that you look different" I said with my eyebrows furrowed. "No kidding shithead now get out of my face" She said before shoving me out of the way and walking over to Calum. I gave props to her on shoving me. For her size, she was strong.

I looked around and pulled my hand through my hair. I sighed. Something was going on. This plan isn't going to work if I don't figure out why she's was acting like this.

I decided to talk to her more, even though she seemed annoyed of me. I walked over to Calum, Michael and tried to talk to her.

"What happened to you?" I asked tapping her shoulder. "What do you mean?" She snapped turning around to face me, "This is the real me"

"No it's not," I said, "The real Emily is annoying but you would never dye your hair and wear revealing clothes" "How would you know?" She said, "You don't know me" "Of course I know you" I said, "And I know this is not the real you"

"Why should you care? You obviously don't" She said picking up a cup. "The real Emily wouldn't drink alcohol either" I snatched the cup from her hand. "It's water you idiot" She said and snatched the cup back, taking a sip of the drink.

"What has happened to you?" I said putting my hand through his hair. "I'm drinking water, not alcohol, I didn't change" She said. "I mean what happened to your blonde hair and sweat pants" I said.

"You." She said, "You've changed Luke, not just me" She walked away and I stood there shocked by her statement. I have to tell her that this was all just a plan to get closer to Hannah to reveal all her secrets. I was only pretending to be an asshole and I have a feeling she was too.

"Wait!" I called after her. She kept on walking but then I stopped her by putting my hand on her shoulder.

"I don't give a fuck about you" She said tapping her foot. "I do" he said, "I care about you a lot and I know you're lying" "Must be awkward for you because I don't" she shrugged her shoulders, "And I'm not lying"

She kept on walking but I kept following her. We were in the middle of the road before she stopped.

"This thing that I'm doing is just a plan" I blurted out. "What do you mean it's a plan?" She asked. "It was just a plan to get closer to Hannah so I can spill all her dirty little secrets" I said truthfully.

"How do I know that you aren't lying to me?" She questioned. "Would I lie about that?" I said. "Why would you want to go through all this?" She asked.

"I can't let Hannah and her army bring anyone down anymore" I said, "Before I thought it was just harmless jokes, but now I see otherwise"

"And why didn't you tell any of us this?" She asked. "Because it's easier this way" I said, "I mean I don't want any of you guys to go down if I go down"

"Well then I better take this off" she said before removing her hair. She took off the blue hair and pulled her hair out of her ponytail. "It was a wig?" I asked.

"You think I'm going to dye my hair? Heck to the no" she said, "Plus it's cold here" she buttoned up her shirt and pulled her skirt down so it wasn't that short. She took the flannel from her waist and put it on. "I can't wait to put on my sweatpants" she said.

"So what was this?" I asked, "Acting like a bitch, dying your hair, the clothes what was all that for?" "The thing is Luke, you're not the only one that makes up plans" She said. "This was a plan?" I said.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" She said, "Anyway since you were acting like a big asshole, Calum, Michael and I made up a plan to get you back to normal again" she said, "I was supposed to make you feel bad about yourself because your asshole actions made me change my whole look and personality"

"And did it work?" I asked sarcastically. "Yes, in fact it did work because you came crawling back to me" she said, "I better go return this wig" "Where'd you get it from?" I asked. "Cassidy" she said, "Michael's girlfriend"

"Michael has a girlfriend?" I asked. "You would know if you weren't all behind the scenes" she said, "Cassidy Trey from gym class"

I started walking but then I stopped. "Do you hear that?" She said. We both turned around.

"OH MY GOD!" She said before I pushed the both of us out of the way. We landed on the pavement and saw a car pass by. We almost got hit by a car.

"Are you okay?" I asked as we got up and onto the grass next to the road. I felt a throbbing pain in the side of my head, but it wasn't as bad compared to hers. I felt her shaking and I heard her breathing heavily.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "My. Leg" She said after breaths. I looked down at it and noticed that it was pretty bad. I looked over to the side and noticed broken glass, probably from a beer bottle.

"I can see it bleeding, oh my god it's blood" she panicked. I called Calum, Michael, Ashton and of course the paramedics.

"Are you not good with blood?" I asked waiting for them to come. "No" she said still staring at her leg. "Think of it as ketchup" I said. "That helps me so much Lucas" she chuckled. "Just trying to not remind you that your leg is not easy to look at" I said but regretted saying that after when she started freaking out again.

"I shouldn't have said that" I said. "Thanks Luke for making me feel better" she said. "Is that sarcasm?" I asked. She chuckled, "It's not sarcasm. I genuinely mean it"

I sighed and laid back. "Do you know who hit us?" She asked. "I don't think anyone even saw" I shrugged. "Well are we just supposed to be laying down here and I magically don't have this gash in my thigh" she said sarcastically. "Now that's sarcasm" I chuckled.

"It wasn't. I'm being serious" she said and I frowned. "I called the boys and the paramedics" I said, "You are being surprisingly calm" "I don't like to show the fact that I'm freaking out and my head is spinning" she said. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

She stared at me and then suddenly collapsed. "Yes it's a bad thing! A very bad thing!" I said. I looked around and nothing was coming.

I took matters into my own hands and picked her up bridal style and carried her all the way to the house. "ASHTON!" I yelled into the house over the blaring music. "ASHTON!" I yelled again. I then heard loud footsteps coming from the top of the stairs descending down.

"Yo mate what's-what happened to Emily?" He asked. He noticed the blood on the carpet and looked back up at me. "Get her somewhere safe and I will be right back with some gauze and stuff to clean that up" he said rushing back upstairs."EVERYBODY OUT PARTY'S OVER!" He yelled and everyone started to pile out.

I looked around for a place to put Emily on. Ashton came down with handfuls of gauze and Calum and Michael.

Ashton got a blanket from a drawer and laid it on top of a table. "Put her on there" he said and I followed his order. I placed her on the table and she was out cold. "Where were you two?" I asked, "I called you" "We didn't get a call" Calum said. "Check your phone, mate" Michael said. "Until now" Calum said.

"You're like a doctor" Calum said as Ashton cleaned up the wound and wrapped gauze around it. "I know a thing or two about a thing or two" Ashton said.

"What the hell happened?" Michael asked. "A car almost hit us" I said, "but I pushed her out of the way and she landed on a broken beer bottle" "All that happens while we're playing truth or dare?" Michael said.

"So what happened to your asshole attitude?" Calum said. "It was all a plan, you see" I said, "Act like an ass to you guys and get closer to Hannah and get her secrets" "I see but why didn't you give us a heads up?" He asked. "If I go down, you'll go down with me" I said.

"But if you don't swim, you drown" Michael said. "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked. "Nothing. Seems like the right moment" Michael said.

"Did you find out anything?" Calum asked. "Nothing yet but I know she has allies who are working with her" I said. "Who are..." Calum said. "I don't know yet! This is the beginning of the plan" I said.

"Next time tell us about your plan" Calum said. "I will but I didn't want to get you guys into it" I said, "You know what Hannah is capable of" "Who's she plotting against?" Michael asked. "You know who" I said motioning towards Emily.

"Why Emily?" Ashton asked. "Because of me" I confessed. "What did you do?" Michael asked. "It's not what I did to her" I said, "Its how I feel about her"

****

Sims is like the best game ever made

MARCH BREAK HOLLA! My week is going to consist of sleeping in, eating playing sims, creating chapters and yeah

I think this book might end around chapter 40? Unless they don't like each other by then I don't know because I don't have anything planned out

Who's your fav?

Mines Luke and Calum and Ashton and Michael I don't really have like a big fav but I like Luke the most because he's so cute and dorky

Until next time bai

Instagram: @/rebelmuke
Twitter: @/discxnnectedsos

-ashley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 7.2K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?
231K 6.3K 33
Luke hemmings fan fiction
481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic
192K 3.7K 53
5sos FanFic