Mafia's Retribution

By kangsuzy18

"THE ROSE THAT BURNS, CRUMBLES THE HEART'S EXISTENCE". "SOMETIMES GUILT AND REGRET IS THE GREATEST CHASTISE"... More

I love you till the moon and back
Worst than Hell
SOLD
Cruel Fate
Welcome to hell
I hate you.
Get Ready
Scared
Payback
Why?
Promise
My retribution
First Step
Liar?
Truth
05-16-2014
I Pity You
Empty and Confused
Going back
Falling Again
Once and for all
Ava's retribution
Forgiveness
Care
Love
Reunion
Exonerate
Together
Voice
Love me Like you Want
Èpouse-moi
Upside Down
Fears
New Place, New People
Nightmare
Captivated
Brutal
Heart Wrenching Fire
Trauma
Let Go
New Beginnings
When I Look At You
Epilogue
New Story Soon

Regret

15K 299 58
By kangsuzy18

Aldric

I was sitting in my office room in my estate having a talk with my consigliere about the stuffs in Europe. But I really wasn't paying attention to any of it.

I was thinking about last night with Ava. Last night was so beautiful. But I didn't want to do it. I want her to hate me. I want to distance myself from her. I am not good for her. I don't deserve her. I was not in my right senses and things happened. But never once I regretted it.

But the thing I did in the morning? I didn't want her to have any expectations from me. I know it was hurtful for her, but things are like that and she has to accept it. I can't leave her alone also. She has no one in this world other than me. And neither do I want to leave her.

My thoughts were interrupted by Vincenzo shaking me.

"Boss are you listening?", he asked.

"Yes", I said glancing at him.

He sighed. "How is Ava?", he suddenly asked.

I frowned at his question."I know you are thinking about her. You can tell me . I can still be your best friend", he said.

I sighed. "I know whatever happened was not her fault. I got to know everything from Robert", he said.

"What is the thing you are thinking now?", he asked.

"I don't know Vincenzo. I am confused.", I said frustrated. He kept his hand on my shoulder.

"You know you can tell me", he said.

"One part of me doesn't want to forgive her, one part says I am not good enough for her and another one says to just forget everything and embrace her. I am not good for her Vincenzo. I was not able to protect her, nor that time when I was with her and neither now. Since the day I have met her ,I have only given her pain. And yesterday when I was drunk, I even forced myself on her. Though she accepted, but I knew she was not ready. And in the morning I treated her as a slut. I didn't want her to have any expectations. I don't know what I am doing Vincenzo? I know she needs me. She is broken. I broke her. She doesn't show any kind of emotion now . It's like her soul has left her body and yet . I don't know dude. I don't know", I said everything in one go. He was just listening me. Tears filled my eyes .

"Aldric you know whatever she did, she already has been punished enough for that. It's time for her to let go of every pain. It's time for her to be happy. And we both know that you are the only one who can do that", he said.

"I can't. How can I just forget the fact that she drugged us? She was also involved in my parent's murder.", I said.

"Do you think if she would have not done that, you would be here sitting in front of me?", he asked.

I glanced at him. He is right.  Somehow, I was still controlling my tears.

"Keep yourself at her place and think. Wouldn't you do the same thing?", He asked.

I thought for a while . I can even sacrifice myself for her. Other people are just mere things.

"Yes", I said.

"That's where your answer lies. And about not being able to protect. You did your best AJ that time also and now also. From the amount of rage I saw in your eyes few months ago for her, she would have been brutally killed by you or would be lying lifeless in your torture room.", he said.

Yes, he is right. I was not able to bring myself to hurt her. A slap landed on her face by my hands and my heart shattered into pieces. I was not able to see her hurt or in pain.

"It was her choice for not telling you anything back then. Would you have told her if you would be going through these things? Would you want to see her cheerful and carefree smile to turn into frown?

No. never.

"No, right?", he asked. I shook my head. "See, that's what I am trying to make you understand" he said.

"Yes", I said.

"Do you still love her?" he asked.

"More than myself", I said.

"Then go to her. She needs you. Be the Aldric she wants. You are the heartless AJ for the world but try to be the old Aldric for her. Before your Confusion turns into Regret." he said.

I nodded. "You are right. Today I will make a new start with her. Where there only love, nothing else" I said.

"That's like my Aldric", he said cheerfully and started patting my shoulder. I glanced at his hands and glared at him.

His cheerful expression turned into scared one and he quickly removed his hand.

"Enough with the dude mode and back to boss mode", I said with my cold gaze.

"Ye-s", he said stuttering and glanced downward.

"About that Italian mafia family...." I said but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in", I said. It was Robert. He was looking worried and scared.

"What is it?", I asked. Seeing his expression, i knew it wasn't anything good.

"Si-r Av-a Miller", he said . I got up and stormed towards him.

"What about her?", I asked raising my voice. From inside I was worried till hell. Judging from his expression, I knew it isn't anything good.

"Si-r she jum-ped from the ba-lcony of her room", he said stuttering. I felt my world crashing down.

"The hell you are saying", I spat at his face grabbing both of his collar.

"Si-r we have call-ed the ambu-lance", he said.

Tears rushed out from eyes. I rushed out from the estate and entered the first car which caught my attention.

I sped towards my mansion.Accelerating it to full speed, not caring about the traffic or anything. At that time, only one thing was on my mind. Ava. Tears gushing out from my eyes.

"Plea-se Ava, don't leav-e me. Please", I said in tears.

I reached my mansion and rushed out of the car. I saw ambulance standing outside. Some people came with a stretcher. I rushed towards it.

I saw her lying lifeless, covered in blood from head to toe. More tears came out. They got into the ambulance with her. I also entered with them.

"Drive fast", I shouted. I glanced at her and held her hand.

"Nothing will happen to you baby. I am here", I said to her lifeless figure. Tears were not stopping.

"Her vitals are very faint", I heard someone say.

"Baby, don't leave me please. I am sorry. I will never hurt you", I mumbled into her face .

I kept on mumbling these sentences to her. After what felt like minutes, we reached a hospital and people rushed her out. I entered the hospital. The whole hospital got surrounded by my guards within minutes.

"Where is the head doctor?", I shouted.

A doctor came rushing towards me.

"Mr Johnson" he said panicking.

I grabbed his collar and spat at his face , "I want her alive and safe. I don't care if you have to donate your organs or turn the world upside down. Just make sure she is alive with her eyes looking into mine or I will make sure you don't see anything".

"We wil-l try our be-st", he said.

I left his collars  and he rushed towards Ava, checking her.

"Take her to the OT,  fast", the doctor said to his staff and they took Ava through the corridors of the hospital. I followed them till the OT. I was going to enter with them but a nurse stopped me.

"Si-r pleas-e", she said. I glared at her and was about to push her when someone held my hand.

It was Vincenzo. "Let it be", he said and I realised what I was doing. I can't let people know my other identity , so I backed away. The nurse entered and the door closed behind her.

I got on my knees, breaking down into tears.

Vincenzo came towards me engulfing me into a hug. And I cried on his shoulder.

"She would be fine", he said, rubbing my back.

"It's all because of me. She attempted suicide. She will again leave me. I can't live without her again. Please sa-ve her", i said choking  on my tears.

"Nothing will happen to her. Please calm down", he said.

"I love her Vincenzo. You know right ? Please tell her. She listens to you right?  Whenever we fought you were the one, who made us talk and solve the problem. Please do it again. I beg you. Please.", I said.

"I will. But you have to be strong. You are AJ, right? The one whole world fears of. I also fear you. And see you are crying like a baby", he said chuckling.

I wiped my tears and removed his hands from me. Something came into my mind.

"Robert", I shouted.

"Ye-s boss", he came running.

"I want the maid who was responsible to accompany her in my basement", I said and got up.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 517 88
Samantha is a gorgeous and innocent woman, who has a long-time boyfriend, Liam. However, Liam suddenly broke her heart into pieces, which made her wo...
136K 4.8K 16
« Astrophilia; meaning "Love of and/or obsession with planets, stars, and outer space » PJO X HP Book 1 in "Star Lineage" Series CREATED BY • HOTSW •
3.6M 286K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...