๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐

By TrusfratedJeonBooty

A Normal Oneshot book where the maknae like of BTS are your brothers. They can be anything ; Mafias, CEOs, De... More

Okay....
A/N Note
J.JK - Meeting Him
J.JK - Meeting Him Pt.2
K.TH - Scared
P.JM - Sick
OT3 - Hello
OT3 - Hello Pt.2
K.TH & J.JK - Period
K.TH - Failed
OT3 - Misunderstanding
J.JK - Kidnapped
P.JM - Little Space
OT3 - Angry
K.TH - Jealous
J.JK - Bullied
J.JK & K.TH - Adopted
OT3 - Heart broken
K.TH - Needed Love
J.JK - Paralyzed
P.JM - Girlfriend
K.TH - Mansion Rules
OT3 - Vampire
OT3 - Unexpected Meeting
OT3 - Unexpected Meeting Pt.2
J.JK - Lost
OT3 - Wisdom Tooth
Announcement
K.TH - Rescue
J.JK - Shots
K.TH - Slapped
P.JM - Cuddles
J.JK - Babysitter Pt.2
K.TH - Gun
J.JK - Betrayed

J.JK - Babysitter

1.2K 44 40
By TrusfratedJeonBooty

Suggested by my Beautiful burnt Potato Suga_TheRapperCat once again . SaLaNgHaE bIaTcH

Jungkook : 21
Y/N : 3

Hey I'm Jeon Jungkook , A man that you'll never get . I'm a bad boy at Snakeu Lala College . A bad boy with a bad temper . Everyone is afraid of me but wants me as well . All the girls drool just by seeing me and all the boys bleach their eyes after seeing you . Don't even try to deny it , I know that y'all look like a Brussels sprouts left in the sun for 12 days straight .

Today I was walking in the hallway with my usual bad boy look when my phone rang . It was my mom . Strange . She never calls me when I'm in school especially because of all the business trips they go to . I only get to see them for 3-4 months every year which I think I should be thankful for .

OTP

Jungkook : hey mom

Mrs.Jeon : Oh hey sweetie , I've sent an email to your teacher which means you'll have to come home early .

Jungkook : Why mom?

Mrs.Jeon : We have to talk about something

Jungkook : If it has something to do with your business or the underwear with a hole in the middle from 8 years ago , I ain't coming home .

Mrs.Jeon : *Sigh* this kid . No it has nothing to do with your small torn underwear or our business now will you please come home by 1:00?

Jungkook : Ok mom

I wonder why she wants me to come home . But I ain't complaining . At 2:30 is our maths test and I'm thankfully gonna miss it . I was cut off from my thoughts when Jimin Hyung started speaking .

Jimin : Hey bro , Wanna skip school ?

Jungkook : No can't do shorty , my Mom has something else planned for me .

Jimin : For pete's sake , I'm not short .

Jungkook : Aww you're so cute when your angry . Do you want me to get your Sippy cup?

Jimin : That's it . EVERYBODY , JUNGKOOK IS 3 INCHES LONG

Jungkook : WHAT ? STOP LYING , IM LONGER THAN ALL YOUR FINGERS COMBINED . IM A GOOD 12 INCHES .

Time Skip

I got back home and as soon as I entered the house , I saw my parents sitting on the couch with a small girl in between them . As soon as she saw me she let out a small 'Wow' . She was cute but I saw confused on why she's here .

Jungkook : Umm who is she?

Mr.Jeon : Umm , your new sister , Y/N

Jungkook : WHAT?

Mrs.Jeon : Calm down , we adopted her .

Jungkook : But why?

Mrs.Jeon : Well you're 21 and will get married after a few years and you'll probably get the girl pregnant on the first night so I wanna prepare you for having a child . Plus I know you've always wanted a sibling .

Jungkook : But this was so sudden

Mr.Jeon : actually we've been thinking about adopting her for a year .

Jungkook : *Sigh* Fine , she'll be my sister .

As soon as I said that , she jumped saying 'Yay' and hugged my legs . She was tiny compared to me . I picked her up and put her on my waist as she giggled and hugged my neck , snuggling into it .

Mr.Jeon : Jungkook-ah , you'll be taking care of her for a week .

Jungkook : Um why?

Mrs.Jeon : w-well we have another business trip.... In the Bahamas..... at a resort for 2 weeks

Jungkook : Just say that you want some lovey dovey time together , no need to hide the fact that you've booked a vacation getaway to the Bahamas and use Your business trip as an excuse .

Mr.Jeon : Fine , yes we want some lovey dovey time so take care of her cus we're leaving now .

Jungkook : Fantastic , use a condom .

Mr.Jeon : Don't worry , you're mom is on pills .

They left the house leaving me with Y/N . I just realised that I don't even know how to take care of a child which isn't a surprise since I always have a maid do my laundry but I think dad gave them a few weeks off so if I die in this house , I'm suing the little brat that's hugging my neck .

Jungkook : So what will I do with you Hmm ?

I said pulling her away from my neck . She tapped her chin , pretending to think and her face suddenly lit up which confused me .

Y/N : I-I want F-foo

Jungkook : Food?

Y/N : Yesh I wan dat pweaseu

Jungkook : what do you want to eat ?

Y/N : Choco

Jungkook : Ok .

I went to the kitchen and placed her on the counter . She was adorable to say the least . I went to the fridge and got some dairy milk and broke it into small pieces . I put one square infront of her face as she looked at me with her doe eyes and held my thumb and index finger which was holding the dairy milk piece and put it in her mouth . She took small bites of it and now her face was covered in chocolate .

I chuckled and got a tissue and cleaned her face . She laughed and kissed my cheek . She wasn't as bad as I thought . I just hope I can say the same in the future as well .

Y/N : B-bunny?

Jungkook : *Chuckle* why'd you call me bunny?

Y/N : Ke-kebause you wook wike Bunny hsbshskjhs

Jungkook : *Chuckle* If I'm a bunny , then you're my carrot .

Y/N : Am I a pwetty cawot ?

Jungkook : Yea , a cute and pretty little carrot .

Y/N : Yay , I'm pwetty .

I laughed at her . I picked her up and took her to the couch . I placed her on my lap and bounced my leg making her giggle . She stood up on my lap while wobbling , trying to keep her balance . I kept my hand on her back just in case . She came closer to make face and played with my cheeks with her small hands . She kissed my nose and started slapping both my cheeks lightly at the same time .

Y/N : Oppwa You so handsome But dada is so Ugwyyy

Jungkook : I know , I just got lucky

Y/N : w-will I get wucky Too?

Jungkook : Yes you will .

Y/N : Yay , one day I will wook prettier than you

Jungkook : Let's see about that

Time Skip

Y/N : *Yawn* Oppa.... Sleepy

Jungkook : You wanna sleep?

Y/N : Ne Oppa

Jungkook : let's go

So here I am , hugging my little sister on my bed . It's 9:30 and she was really sleepy . As soon as I laid down , I took her in my embrace and she started snuggling in my chest . If I ever curl up into a ball then there's no chance that you'll see her . She was so mfing tiny . Our maids will probably congratulate her for turning the cold bad boy into a softie .

TBC

Hey PoTaeHoes, don't think it's over yet . Part 2 is coming soon . Did y'all really think that I'll let Jungkook live peacefully ? Well jokes on you . I've already prepared a ⚰️ for him .

Vote or I'll tear your underwear 🔪

Word count : 1179

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 36.2K 38
Y/N comes from a Mafia family so she's used to this kind of life. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. She's the talk of the school...
875K 34K 21
โI swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.โž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ขโ—ฆ โ‰ โ—ฆโ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โžบ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 โžบ m...
21.8K 538 34
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...
124K 6.2K 91
This story is about seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old sister Y/n. Y/n is intelligent and stubborn, the youngest in the family. Despite her...