Boy next door // Vinnie Hacke...

Oleh poppy_jtm

Where y/n a 17 year old girl, moves to Seattle Washington with her family, only to find out she lives with a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: introduction
Chapter 2: Moving in
Chapter 3: Dinner
Chapter 4: Around Town
Chapter 5: The diner
Chapter 6: First day of school
Chapter 7: Nessie
Chapter 8: Beautiful
Chapter 9: Late night skating
Chapter 10: Choose
Chapter 11: Final Answer
Chapter 12: Fair with Nessie
Chapter 13: Date with Vin
Chapter 14: 1 month later
Chapter 15: Kisses
Chapter 16: Halloween Fest
Chapter 17: They meet
Chapter 18: Party
Chapter 19: messed up
Chapter 20: Forgive me
Chapter 21: Back to school
Chapter 22: Set up
Chapter 23: apologizing
Chapter 24: running away
Chapter 26: LA
Chapter 27: La Party
Chapter 28: Back Home
Chapter 29: Finding Vinnie
Chapter 30: It was always you

Chapter 25: I wanna come

5.9K 84 73
Oleh poppy_jtm

A/N: I wanna start by saying, In the last chapter, y/n DID have her phone taken away, she was just texting through her laptop. ALSO TYSM FOR 49K READS!!

Y/N POV:

"Can we talk about yesterday?" My mom asks me, as my dad walks out of the kitchen. "I think it's better off if we don't" I say taking the milk out of the fridge. "I know honey..but I just feel like a terrible mother for yelling at you, and I didn't even get to hear the whole story" she says leaning on the counter, beside me as I pour myself some cereal.

I sigh. "Look mom, can we just forget about yesterday. And can I get my phone and keys back?" I ask. "Fine. I trust you and I'll let you have your car keys and phone back" she sighs. "Thank you" I say,
Putting a spoon in my bowl.

As I went to pick up my bowl, as my mom walked upstairs to get my stuff, I hear the doorbell ring.

Sh*t, that must be Nessie. Before my mom can come downstairs, I rush to the front door opening it to reveal a curly head boy named Nessie. I walk outside, closing the door behind me. "Nessie, why did you come?" I ask. "I told you I'd come" he says. I roll my eyes. "You actually shouldn't be here" I say. "Your mom doesn't even know how The Nessie looks like, so I should be fine" he says, trying to open the door knob.

I block his hand. "The thing is, is that she does. So just leave" I say. "I came here to talk you out of running away to LA" he says. "Well I am..not running away. I thought about it and it was a horrible choice, okay? Now you can leave" I lie, trying to make the conversation go.

"Y/N who's at the door?" I hear my dad yell inside. "Oh uhm! Just the mailman!" I say. "Okay!" He yells back.

Nessie sighs. "Are you lying to me?" Nessie whispers to me. "No im not, I'm not gonna run away..I promise" I lie again. Hopefully we can leave this behind and he can go. "Okay, I trust you. Keep that promise, I'll see you at school" he says.

I nod.

I walk back inside as I see Nessie getting into his car. Thank goodness.

I see Louis come up to me. "Hey y/n, looks like they are canceling school for a week because of bad rain and thunder" Louis says, reading the news off his phone. "Thank goodness" I whisper to myself.

"Anyways, I'm going out with my friends. Bye!" He shrugs, leaving through the door behind me.

I furrow my eyebrows, going back to the kitchen and grabbing my bowl of cereal, I walk upstairs up to my room. I close my room door behind me, sitting on my desk, as I place my cereal bowl in front of me.

As I pick up the spoon, ready to eat my cereal, I hear my name getting called downstairs.

"Y/N, Vinnie is here to see you!" I hear my dad yell from downstairs.

I let out a huge groan as I drop my spoon, getting up and going downstairs.

Soon I'm meeting eyes with vinnie. "Hey" he says.

"What do you want now!? I just wanna sit down and eat my cereal which is now getting soggy and I can't even enjoy a meal without someone calling me or needing me like damn I didn't know I was that important! And sheesh I really needed something to eat after getting yelled at yesterday for playing two boys I played and I got humiliated by half of school and some people I don't even know, at a Halloween party my mom didn't even let me go to! And the person that humiliated me was you vinnie, So what could you possibly want now?!" I yell, saying all that really fast in stress.

The whole living room was quiet. My dad was sitting on the couch looking at me like I was crazy, and Vinnie stood in front of me, eyes kind of wide.

"Uhm..sorry then. Looks like you are in stress, I'll just leave~" vinnie says,  I interrupt him stopping him. "It's fine, just come on up to my room" I sigh. He nods as we both walk up to my room passing by all my siblings rooms. We finally get to my room, as I sit on my vanity chair, and Vinnie sitting on my bed.

I make sure the door was locked.

"So?" I ask, finally taking a bite of my now soggy cereal.

"I wanna run away with you" he says.

I spit out the cereal out my mouth, as it all goes to the floor. "What?" I say out of breath. "I wanna run away with you" he states again, a little bit confused. "Why?" I ask.

"Well..I wanna make it up to you about everything that happened..so I wanna spend time with you in LA and maybe you can meet my LA friends" he says.

"This was supposed to be a trip for myself that no one knows about, not even my parents" I say.

He groans. "Come on! Please!" He says. I roll my eyes. "Fine, you better get your plane ticket and start packing. I'll help you" I say. "Yeah but we have to do this in Secret" he says. "Of course, that was the whole plan" I say in a "duh" tone.

He chuckles. We both stand up. We face each other, as we look into each other's eyes. He leans in, kissing me as I slowly kiss back. His hand resting on my chin, as mine find there way around his neck.

We slowly kiss in sync. "What in the world" we both hear. We both pull apart, turning our head to see my mom at the door, holding my phone and car keys in shock. "Vinnie young man, out of my house I do not allow kissing in this house!" My mom jokes. Both me and Vinnie chuckle, as she places my things on the desk.

"I'll see you two later" my mom says closing the door. "Looks like I didn't lock it" I say.

LATER:

It was now 6pm, almost time to go to LA. Both me and Vinnie were sitting on his bed, with our stuff, on the corner of his room ready to go. I didn't tell none of my siblings that I was sneaking out to LA. But I did tell Nailea and Cynthia of course. They need to know everything.

Vinnie said he didn't tell anyone, not even Troy. I'm very surprised he didnt tell his all time best friend he's sneaking out to LA with me. Isn't that fun?

"Wanna post on Instagram?" vinnie asks me. "Your Instagram, not mine. I have Nessie on Instagram and I don't want him to see us together. He knows I'm sneaking out to LA..well not anymore. I lied to him and said I wasn't. "Really?" Vinnie chuckles. I nod.

                               Instagram:

@vinniehacker: me and..?
———-
Likes: 784.2K
———
COMMENTS:

@vhackeriscute: wait is that who I think it is?

@kiocyrr: tell y/n to back off..if that's her.

@user73829292: IMAGINE NESSIE SEES THIS😭😭
^@y/nissohotfp, reply to @user73829292: don't jinx it bi*ch🙄

@vinnieslittlehacker: you guys are so hot together , now get together.

@qtvnesschess: wait aren't Nailea and Vinnie still together? What-

—————————————————

A/N: hey! How are you guys doing? Question of the day, if you read all my vinnie fan fictions, which one was your favorite one? :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

549 114 24
***WARNING!*** This story DOES NOT have a happy ending! This will be a PREQUEL of the next book that I am writing! In a sleepy little town where the...
15.3K 288 67
Estella Grimaldi is a teenage girl who lives a dangeous life full of drugs and violence. When it is her time to take over for her father, she runs aw...
2.4K 18 18
In which, she hates him. And, he hates her. ••• A girl and a boy live right next door to each other for their entire lives. But, they don't exactly...
797K 13.6K 61
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 OR in which a boy simps for a girl who happens to be his best f...