The Office Party

By AbiBee

*Your character gets stuck in a toilet at a party.* This all started as a response to the above prompt, as... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 19 and a half
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45

Part 43

2.9K 123 28
By AbiBee

With a bit of effort, we finish the washing up without getting distracted again, while she starts to tell me what she's trying to say in her speech. Her main point seems to be that she's identified three characteristics which have made her successful but that she believes anyone can develop, and that if they're carefully cultivated, they can give you the life you want. I tell her that sounds just the sort of thing the college will expect for such a speech, and her face lifts in relief. 'You think so? You think that's alright, then?'

'I'm sure so, Diana.' For a moment, I can see that her worry lifts, and it transforms her face. Normally she has a few little lines on her brow and around her eyes, no doubt the result of the stress of her job and the years of hard work to get there. And there's often a shadow of worry about something in her eyes, not to mention the fact that she doesn't smile much at the best of times. But now, for a few moments, she looks happy and relaxed and at peace. The sheer beauty of it, of seeing her fully at peace for a second or two, hits me hard in the stomach, and I am so happy for her because it's rare for me to see her so relaxed. In fact, the only other time I have has been while (or just after) we've been making love.

I reach up and run my hand over her arms and back affectionately. She leans in to me, and when we look at each other there is a throb of arousal between us. She kisses me slowly, while she reaches for a tea towel and dries her hands. I lean in against her and kiss her back, taking the towel from her when she's finished, then holding her hands on our chests between us. Just as the kiss begins to heat up and become more urgent, I break away slowly and lead her upstairs.

***

Unusually, she lies back on my bed and lets me kneel over her to kiss her lightly while I slowly undo her shirt. She lifts herself briefly, to allow me to reach round and unclasp her bra, which I then push aside. The sheer beauty of her body never fails to delight me, and I explore it with my mouth and tongue for a while, delighting in the warm smoothness of her skin and its rich scent which is so uniquely her, delighting in the firm sensitivity of her large nipples, and in the shivering excitement that's so obviously rippling through her. Her hands stroke my legs and bum through my jeans, then one comes round and grasps the front of the waistband to pull me down onto her as I kiss her exposed throat. She raises a leg, pushing it firmly between my thighs, as I lean to one side slightly and suck my tummy in hard to give my hand space to brush the sides of her open shirt away from her smooth navel.

'Ohh, Fiona.' She shivers at the touch of my fingers. 'You're so lovely. You...you're...I need you...'

I kiss her firmly to stop her talking and explore her mouth with my tongue while my fingers trail over her abdomen. I rub myself against her leg. With a sigh of impatience, she reaches for the fastening on her jeans, but I catch her fingers and stroke them away gently, before popping the button on her jeans myself and pushing the zip down. I slide my fingers inside.

***

After a while, the presence of our clothes stops being fun and sexy and I want to feel her naked but daren't stop something she's obviously really liking. I rub my cheek against hers as I touch her and find her earlobe with my lips. She's lightly guiding my hips so that I rub up and down on her thigh, even as my fingers press against her inside her jeans. It's exciting, it's good, and the movement of my jeans and pants on me is hitting all the right spots. But I suddenly want to be as close to her as possible. 'Diana?', I whisper in her ear.

'Mmmm?'

'I want to feel your skin on mine. While we do this.'

She turns her head and nudges my face so that we kiss. I'm very excited at how aroused she feels, and the kiss is sexily rough. She lingers over pulling her tongue out of my mouth, then lets her head flop back on the pillow. 'Undress me, then.' After a moment, she turns her head again and finds my ear through my hair. 'I want you inside me, Fiona.'

She's never asked for that before, and the pleasure swirls harder inside me. Excited at the thought of giving her pleasure, I strip her clumsily, pushing her shirt and bra off her shoulders and leaving her to push them off the bed as I work her jeans off her legs. I drop them on the floor with one hand while I take hold of her knickers with the other. She raises her knees together, and I lean in and kiss the smooth flesh of her thighs as I pull her underwear down them. She gasps and I can smell her excitement filling my head. As I pull her knickers down her calves and off her feet, I use my now free other hand to part her knees slightly and I lean in to kiss the insides of her legs. One of her hands strays to her breast and she rubs her own nipple. I can see her practically holding her breath in anticipation. I move my mouth higher up her thigh and flick my tongue over a smear of her excitement on the smooth skin of the inside of her leg. She groans.

'Change of plan,' I mutter as I straighten up, already fumbling my jeans open and pushing them down.

She watches me as I undress hurriedly, murmuring to herself softly in approval as I reveal my body. She shifts her legs apart as I climb back onto the bed, one of her hands reaching up to stroke my back as I lower myself on top of her. Her fingers send a trail of shivers through me. I press my body over hers and welcome her hand in my hair as we kiss, and I feel her thighs move either side of me. Sliding my body against her, I push myself away from her kiss and work my way down her body slowly with my lips and tongue. She holds my hair out of my face as far as she can and arches her back with a moan of pleasure.

***

I expect her to stop me after a while, as she would do normally. This is Diana, after all, with her constant need to be in control. But she doesn't. True, it does feel particularly good and right this time – as if virtually everything I do is guaranteed to bring her pleasure; every little stroke of my fingertips on her leg, each flick or slide of my tongue, each tiny change in the tension and position of my lips. I go carefully, allowing her reactions and the feel of her body under me to dictate my pace and pressure.

When I feel her get close, I'm absolutely certain she will stop me. She casts around clumsily for my hand and entwines her fingers in mine, gripping firmly, holding it to her breast. I can feel her nipple press into my skin, and I move my wrist back and forth against it lightly. She groans again, and arches her hips up. She doesn't stop me. It dawns on me that she wants me to keep going, perhaps can't help herself any more, that she's willing to abandon herself to me – and the realisation that it's so unusual and special humbles me and delights me, and makes me love her even more.

She tenses, the muscles in her legs and abdomen taut under her gorgeous skin where my cheeks and face and hands and sides are touching her. Her hips squirm under me, even as her hand in my hair keeps my head exactly where she needs it. She bunches thick strands of my hair in her fingers and it pulls slightly, but that just turns me on even more. She breathes quickly, alternating whispering my name with muttered swearwords and incoherent groans. I throb with the anticipation of pushing her right to the edge, of tasting her as she tips over.

***

Afterwards, I slide myself up to lie on her and like the way her arm distractedly circles my shoulders as I snuggle against her. Her eyes are still closed as her breathing struggles to return to normal, and her body is soft and hot under mine. It feels wonderful. After wiping my mouth on my arm quickly, I nuzzle her neck and kiss her cheek gently. Our legs curl around each other as we shift to lie more comfortably against each other. I feel quite dizzy with happiness at the intensity of the pleasure I've obviously given her. I also feel dizzy with the realisation that she has willingly abandoned herself to me, in a way that is extremely unusual for her.

She runs a finger down my back absent-mindedly and grunts as she feels me shiver with arousal. One eye opens and she turns her head to look at me, her serious expression making me smile. I kiss her mouth softly and arch my body into hers, not caring that she doesn't respond. I'm just happy to be with her, that we have such a beautiful relationship.

'Fiona? You...that was...I...' She sighs, and falters again.

I give her a moment, but she doesn't seem to be able to carry on, so I kiss her mouth to save her awkwardness. She grunts, as if in disapproval, but soon she responds and we have a slow, deep, full kiss – one of the most intense we've had for a long time. If I had ever had any doubts over how much I love her, they would disappear under such a kiss. I also couldn't hide how aroused I am by it even if I wanted to, and slowly her kiss becomes firmer and more probing.

Just as I feel the tension twist my insides, she makes a move to slide out from under me, running her hands down my sides to my hips, to hold me where I am. The kiss breaks and I reach out to try to stop her going. She brushes my face with her lips softly and reaches behind her to blindly fumble my bedside cabinet open. 'I need to do this, Fiona.'

I wonder what she means, and press my body onto hers to look over the side of the bed as best I can. Her breath catches for a moment at the feel of my bare skin sliding against hers, but her hand doesn't stop rooting around in one of the drawers. Eventually she pulls out the toy I “rescued” from the hotel room in Germany, and unfastens the strap.

'Oh, I see. OK.' I grin at her and move off her, holding it while she puts it on. 'Go on, then, if you must.'

She moves from under me, resting a hand firmly in the small of my back to keep me where I am as she adjusts it quickly. Then she slides her hand down to push my legs apart and turns herself over to cover me with her body. She leans in for a second and strokes her breasts over my back, pushing my thighs apart with her knees and moving between them. I reach between my legs and press the thing against myself, lifting my hips onto her as I touch myself with it for a second or two, then I feel her hand cover mine and together we guide it carefully but firmly inside me as she begins to thrust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 46 5
A collection of short stories where guys desperate to pee are witness, teased, encouraged or forced to hold by women. Each story has at least one des...
75.6K 1.7K 30
A complete 27 oneshots related to Marcy being autistic, because I can! And autistic Marcy just makes me happy!! Trigger/Content warnings are at the...
696 48 31
His hand stayed on mine as he pulled out back on the road and I could feel the embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. First I was...