Of All The Stars: Sirius Black

By erob_s

"Out of all the stars, all the constellations, out of everything.. you chose me?" A Sirius Black Fan Fiction... More

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓽
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓮𝓷
𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

1.5K 41 0
By erob_s

Sirius looked down at the mess of curls laid upon his shoulder, he tried to be as still yet as soft as possible to keep her comfortable. But inside his heart was racing faster than it ever had, and the hair was sticking up on the back of his neck.

A small smile was plastered on his lips, and in that quiet moment he wasn't sure that he could frown again for a very long time.

And then, he realized what was happening. The thought hit him faster than he had ever expected as he looked down at Estelle. He started to think about all the things she did, how easy it was for her to make him smile, how he instantly forgot his family dread when he was around her, and how angry he was when someone else had tried to take her attention.

The anger and hurt he felt when James told him what she went through at home, and how he wished he could take all the pain away from his...friend.

But was she just a friend to him?

He laid his head back on the sofa, instinctively moving his arms to run his hands through his hair. As soon as he moved the arm Estelle had her head on, she fell closer to him, her head now rested against the side of his chest.

Sirius's eyes widened, not exactly sure what to do about their closeness. He wasn't put off by it, more afraid of what it would do to his head and all the feelings that were stirring around in it. What if it was just because she was a... No, no... She would never use that on him. He knew that.

But he also knew he was weak, and even if she wasn't trying... Maybe he was drawn to her because of what she was. He stared up at the ceiling, his mind racing and stomach swirling, trying to figure out what had gotten in to him.

Stella was one of his best friend's... Oh, James will kill him... He looked back down at her, he could see her sleepy face pressed up against him, and he let out a breathy chuckle trying not to move. She looked very cute- No- Sirius though to himself, he shouldn't be thinking that way.

This is his friend... But she did look very cute. He sighed to himself, blocking out his thoughts, trying to just let her sleep undisturbed for as long as possible. He rested his head against the couch, staring back up at the ceiling.

The dying fire still lit up the room, and the light of the flames danced along the ceiling. It flowed harmoniously, and Sirius felt himself growing heavier as he watched it. His eye lids began to fall, and soon they closed.

***

James woke up uncharecteristically early the next day, very well rested, he had planned to take Sirius and Stella to the market down the street from his house. He knew Boxing Day was the best day to look for fun things, and the baking was always the best in the morning.

He got up, showered and brushed his teeth. He decided to wake Sirius up, get him to get ready and let Estelle sleep a bit longer. She had after all, a horrible week. So he walked up to Sirius's room; he had a room at the Potter's as he was here most of the time, and opened the door.

The bed was still made, and he knew Sirius hadn't slept here. He NEVER makes his bed. James's eyes widened in horror, turning on his heels and running down the the guest room where Estelle was supposed to sleep. He threw the door open, terrified that Sirius would be in her bed.

But what was even worse, is that neither of them were there.

So he went down to the kitchen, thinking maybe, just maybe he was wrong and they were both already up and eating breakfast. He scanned the kitchen, but it was only his Mum and dad giggling over cups of tea.

"Hey, where are Sirius and Stella?" He asked nervously.

Euphemia choked back a laugh, and spoke through tiny smirks. "Erm, it appears they are still sleeping."

"No, no, I checked both of their rooms, they aren't in there."

Fleamont laughed, pointing his thumb back towards the hallway. "They are still sleeping." He repeated.

James furrowed his brows, but still went to look in the sitting room, Euphemia and Fleamont following close behind. Sure enough, the two of them were laid across the carpet. Estelle's head was rested against Sirius's chest, he had one arm behind his head and the other wrapped around her waist.

James stood there speechless, his mouth hung open and his brows were knitted together in confusion. His Mum and him had been suspicious about Sirius having a crush... But they figured it was one sided, they always seemed to be.

Euphemia stood behind him, her hand over her mouth to muffle her giggling, and Fleamont just stepped around the two and took a seat on the arm chair. He had his paper in hand, but he was watching over the top of it. Better view from there..

"What the bloody hell." James mumbled, looking over his shoulder at his Mum, who just shrugged. He narrowed his brows back at Sirius, who looked all too happy in his sleep, and began to clear his throat excessively.

The sound of James clearing his throat slowly stirred Estelle awake, she was warm and the blankets were wrapped tightly around her. But she didn't feel like she was in her bed, the surface was hard and solid. She didn't remember actually going to bed... All she remembered was laying her head against Sirius and then... She fell asleep...

Her eyes shot open, and she realized her cheek was pressed against someones chest. Her hand was laid across the dark, soft fabric of a very familiar jumper and someones arm was wrapped around her. Not a blanket.

There was soft giggles coming from above her, and James was swearing under his breath. She tried to get up to move, but the arm instinctively wrapped tighter around her. She tilted her head and could make out Sirius's face...

Her mind started to ring "Oh merlin, oh no, no, no". She was on the floor of James living room wrapped in the arms of his best friend. She turned her head, and made direct eye contact with James, who had his brows raised in a very confused and shocked way.

Her cheeks turned very warm, and she tried to pull away again. Sirius started to stir in his sleep, loosening his grip on her. She pulled away from him, rising to a sitting position. She hadn't fully woken up, and she was no where near understanding how she had gotten here.

They must have fallen asleep... But Sirius was awake! Why didn't he wake her up too!?

Oh, they must think she used her "charms" to get a cuddle partner for the night! She looked up at James, who threw his arms up mouthing "What the fuck"

She shrugged her shoulders, shaking her head. She really didn't know. James took a couple steps forward, giving Sirius's foot a kick.

His eyes shot open, looking around the room with a seriously confused expression. "What the bloody hell?" He asked, looking around for some kind of clue to what was happening or at least why he was on the living room floor.

His eyes fell on Estelle, she was sitting beside him their legs were close together as if she had just sat up from beside him. She looked sleepy, like she had only woken up moments ago... He thought back to last night, and when they went up to bed.

Except, he didn't recall them going up to bed... Because they didn't.

He sat up, running a hand through his hair awkwardly. "Erm, Morning.." He said causally.

James stared at him with a deadly look, as if she would crucio him at any second.

"I asked you to walk her up to bed Sirius. NOT SLEEP WITH HER!" James yelled.

"I DID NOT, sleep with her!"

"We did not sleep together, no! I guess we just, slept beside each other...?" Estelle mumbled, looking between Sirius, who was now sitting awfully close to her, and James who was standing above them.

"I could kill you Sirius." James said, shaking his head and plopping down on the couch. He ran his hands through his hair, shaking his head. "Could you two just go get ready, I just wanted to go to the market. That is all I wanted." He said pointing towards the door.

The two of them scrambled up off the ground and headed to their separate rooms. Estelle closed the door behind her, her heart racing and mind slightly spinning from getting up so fast.

She just sat there, her back pressed against the door for a moment. The feeling of his arm wrapped around her waist lingering on her skin. She wrapped her arms around herself, shaking her thoughts away.

She quickly pulled her messy hair out of her face with a headband, and changed into a skirt and the jumper that the Potters had given her for Christmas. It was soft and very warm, and it hugged her body perfectly. The scarlet colour made her green eyes stand out a lot bolder than usual, which she hadn't noticed before.

She tried to be quick, so that she wouldn't make James any more upset, although that didn't seem possible. She did up her Oxford shoes that she had dug out of her trunk, grabbed her jacket and scarf,and headed out of the door.

As soon as she opened it, Sirius was standing right in front of it. His fist mid knock in the air.

"Sirius." She said, letting out a shaky breathe.

"Erm.. maybe we should talk.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179 2 10
Laurie Devereux is your average British teenager growing up in the 70s... oh except she's a witch and has very intriguing friends. To Sirius Black, s...
6.2K 245 22
"The stars spoke of one emerging tonight. One with a shadow like a cape threatening to engulf the one it follows, but with a light that walks in fron...
2.2M 71.8K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ ••••• Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
49.1K 1.4K 24
|| REWRITING || Clara Potter has always been much more serious than her mischievous younger brother and his unruly band of friends. For much of their...