π“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ π‚π‘πšπ¬πž

By Meghana_MM

"Love and loyalty run deeper than blood." Season 1: Royally Matched Season 2: Royally Claimed ... More

Copyright
Characters
Season Posters
Chapter - 1 trying and dying
Chapter - 2 It's my Funeral
Chapter - 3 Leaning onto the sexy brick
Chapter - 4 AssHolic Preys
Chapter - 5 10 funerals
Chapter - 6 Marry me
Chapter - 7 The king and the queen
Chapter - 8 Hail Aspen
Chapter - 9 Soul Fucking Mates
Chapter - 10. Don't touch me
Chapter - 11 You are wet as well
Chapter - 13 Address as Her highness
Chapter - 14 Too early to look at you
Chapter - 15 I let you down
Chapter - 16 A touch?
Chapter - 17 Saving him?
Chapter - 18 A muscular branch?
Chapter - 19 My berry
New characters
Chapter - 20 He's here?
Chapter - 21 I want many things
Chapter - 22 I am cursed
Chapter - 23 At war
Chapter - 24 What the bloody -
Chapter 25 - Girls just wanna have fun Part 1
Chapter 26: GJWHF part 2
Chapter 27: Mr. Sexy Voice
Chapter 28: Ravish you
Chapter 29: Don't you dare
Chapter 30: I am sorry
Chapter 31: He's my brother dammit!
Chapter 32: My heart
Chapter 33: Will you forgive me?
Chapter 34: Oh! Did I?
Chapter 35: Take care
Chapter 36: Why isn't she afraid?
Chapter 37: where it all began?

Chapter - 12 Do I make you Nervous ?

24 9 16
By Meghana_MM

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

" Get your ass back to the garden Raine !! "

" No !!!!! " I said as I turned back to him. " No can do Carl !! " I stuck my tongue out as he huffed in annoyance.

I was hit by someone's ridiculously hard chest.

" Ouch !! Watch where you are going doofus- " I yelled looking up to meet a pair of gorgeous blue eyes that I had been ignoring for a little more than a week since that night.

A week since, Jose, Carl, and Rave have come and were trying to enhance my powers. Over a week, we grew close. They are free, wild, and can be crazy sometimes but I felt good as I spent my time with them.

Surprisingly, Eden and Fiona got more attached to me as well. Spending time with them, really made me stay sane all the time.

As for his Majesty, that day He ordered me not to use my healing powers and that to leave him be, in his pain.

I treated his wound after I changed into my PJs and left his room feeling embarrassed than ever. From then on I avoided him.

" Look who's talking. " He said, amusement evident in his voice.

" Oh!! you could have moved aside, your majesty. " I smirked crossing my hands while his hands still rested on my upper arms that were covered in sweat and dust from our practice from earlier today, holding me in position.

" Greetings, your highness !! " Carl, Jose, and Rave bowed to which he just nodded.

" Thank god !!! You caught her, your highness, she is so adamant about the training. Thank you. " Carlos said as he caught me by my arm and started to pull me away.

His majesty's eyes narrowed and in one swift motion, I was by his side, with his hand around my shoulder.

" We need to go but she'll join you soon enough. Excuse us. " He said as he practically dragged me into the palace.

" You do know you can leave me now, your majesty. " I said as I tried catching up with his long strides but failed to do so.

" Um... Yeah !! " He murmured scratching the back of his neck but he left me.

" Wear something casual. We are going for a kingdom visit. " He shrugged.

" Okay. " I said marching off to my room while he marched off to his.

Mum and dad asked me to stay in some other spare rooms but I didn't accept it.

I couldn't care less about others knowing about me. I can stay where ever I want to, where ever I feel comfortable.

I quickly grabbed my towel and got into the shower. After washing the sweat and dirt off my body, I came out with a towel wrapped around me only to find him sitting on my bed.

He was dressed in his casuals. Navy blue Flannel and black jeans. And damn was he looking awfully fine.

His sleeves were rolled up till his elbows revealing his strong arms, with veins popping out. His hair was messy but managed to give him a bad boy look. His silver chain pendant was between his teeth, as he stuffed his head into his phone, scrolling now and then.

Why am I so oddly obsessed with his veins?

I cleared my throat to gain his attention but he seemed so engrossed in his phone that I had to practically walk up to him just to tell him off.

" You can't just barge in on me like that, your majesty. "

" Is that so, Simmons? "

Why does he call me by my last name? Why does my name sound good coming from his mouth?

I am so screwed.

Fuck my awful life.

He stepped forward, while I took one step back. Again and again, till my back hit the wall. I clutched my towel tight as I gulped down nervously.

Why does this man make me nervous? Why does he have an effect on me that no one ever had?

Something's wrong with me.

" I am kindly telling you to get out, your majesty. " I glared at him.

" Why? Do I make you nervous? " He asked closing the distance between us. " Tell me, Raine, Do I ? "

He looked deep into my eyes that were filled with playfulness reminding me that I was still in my damn towel.

His eyes stopped darted between my eyes and the part where I was holding my towel. His eyes suddenly stopped there, looking at my cleavage.

" Are you checking out my boobs? "

" No, that - what boobs? " He said still looking there before chuckling darkly.

" Yeah !! Very funny. " I gritted through my teeth.

As His eyes fell onto my left shoulder, his laughter died. His hand shivered as it reached my shoulder where I had a tattoo.

As he touched it, I felt a tingling sensation. Sparks flew and...

' Ash !! '

A boy started to run around in the woods. He ran and ran and ran until he reached a house.

' Ash !! Are you there ? ' he said as he cafunéd. ' it's not funny anymore. '

But there was no answer. So he started banging on the door.

After some time a man in his late thirties answered the door. He looked annoyed and livid but after seeing who it was, his eyes softened.

' Greetings your highness. To what do I owe you this pleasure ? ' he smiled, ' oh !! I am sorry, please come in. ' he scooted making away.

' Thank you but I am in a hurry. Can I meet Ash? '

' Ash? Who's Ash? I have never heard of someone named Ash. ' he shrugged.

' Aspen. Her name's Aspen. Just tell her Black is here. She lives here. '

' I am afraid I can't help you with that your highness. I am sorry and good day. " He said closing the door.

Tears rolled down his soft pink cheeks as he started walking away from the house, stumbling on each step. Finally, he fell on his knees as it started to rain.

' she left. ' he murmured.

' Why did you leave me Ash ? ' he whispered. ' Why? You have broken your promise Ash and you made me break mine too. '

' Please come back to me Ash. I need you. You can't leave me like that. '

I was out of my daze as he retreated his hand. The tingles and the sparks left the moment his touch left.

I frowned as I remembered every detail of the memory. It was his memory.

But what was my father doing in his memory? Was he looking for me?

Maybe he's not. How can his majesty, know me? It's impossible.

Right?

His majesty gulped down uneasily and set off out without another word.

What has happened to him?

I shook it off and dressed up casually. I wore a black and white striped shirt paired with black jeans and white sneakers.

I put my hair into a neat pony and slipped out of my room with my bag.

Of course, my bag contained some stuff like a stash.

Chocolates and... Yeah, mostly chocolates.

I quickly ran out of the palace and found him standing near one of the trees. I slowly approached him. His elbow was on the trunk, while his finger was between his teeth. His eyes were closed.

What was going on in his mind?

" Your majesty? "

He didn't turn, hell he didn't even open his eyes.

" Your majesty !! Are you okay? " I asked as I tugged his other hand.

He looked so lost and sad. He didn't look like the arrogant king that I have known on our wedding day.

" I am - " but he was cut off by a seemingly familiar voice.

" Raine? Is that you? "

******

Hey guys!!!! Hope you liked this chappie. Please do vote and comment, it would mean the world to me.

Thank you for reading

Fun fact: when rabbits get happy they start to jump around. This is called Binky.

Love 💕

Mikaelson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 149 28
❝ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘™ π‘π‘Žπ‘› 𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘Ž 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝, π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘Ž 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ 𝑓...
3.2K 201 37
In our modern days. In these days, our days. In this century. Two kingdoms with two Royal families chained with differences. They soon will be reuni...
14.1K 585 27
TEASER: "No fiancΓ©e of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
9K 1.1K 47
I really want to say that I cried because of how he humiliated me in front of the king. But no, I knew the truth. I liked him and somewhere deep down...