FGO Berserker : Saiyanjin Eva...

By WriterEvan12

I don't own DB and Fate... I wanted Evan to be the next Berserker.... As he was being summoned... By the G... More

Bio
Chapter One : I have answer your calls
Chapter Three : The Saiyan's Breakable Transformation
Chapter Four

Chapter two : The Ascension and Battle

811 20 1
By WriterEvan12

Narrator's POV

Ivan was asleep in Chaldea quarters he removes his clothes topless until someone enters...  It was Mash...  And Gudako.... 

Mash : E-ehhhhhh?!!!!

His emotions was feeling of joy...   The two were blushing.... 

Ivan : hey good morning Mash and Master... 

He went to use his towel and shower there...  And then he used clothes beam to use Gohan's clothes...  Kanji inscribe Go means " Wisdom or Enlightenment" as kanji in his back... 

Ivan : Looks like time to eat huh... 

He went to cafeteria and started eating a lot...  And when done he went to master to show him where to enhance his strength and ascend.  He did got leveled up and ascended into his first they saw what needed. 

Gudako : A one million QP?

Then she nodded and ascended him... 

Ivan : wow...  I can feel I'm strong already...   Thank you Master... 

He was a gentle and caring person...  Gudako blush...  Does he have a luck on women? Ivan started to transform... 

They saw him shining...  Golden aura...  Amazing they thought...  Then his aura....  Close it...  Only his yellow hair... 

As he went out of the door many servants wanted to face him....  Such as Archer,  Saber and Lancer... 

Ivan : Archer?

They smirk

Archer : I called them because we wanted to see if you Future Freedom Fighter Ivan can face the three of us... 

Ivan  : I see... 

He turns off his super saiyan now in the simulation room few servants were seeing him...  The new servant.... 

Ivan : Then don't hold back you three...  I wanted to know what skills can you do even I lack one arm.... 

Ivan started turning into Super saiyan and started the battle... 

They started the attack Archer disappear and then ivan used a tactic from his mentor. He was holding a ki as a smokescreen. 

Saber and Lancer rush him both but...  They don't know where was he...  Ivan attacks them behind. 

Ivan : Masenko!!!

With a blast....  Archer was attacking him above...  With his arrows.  Ivan felt his ki...  Ivan disappeared and then knock Archer on the back...  And grab him... 

Then used another Masenko blast...  By courtesy of Ivan...  They both unconscious... 

Ivan : it's over you three.   

Ivan gave them senzu bean and they were rehealed back to full health... 

Saber : Whoa....  My strength and injuries are gone...  What are those green beans?

Saber asked...  Ivan replied smiling... 

Ivan : Those are Senzu Beans...  It heals you back to your full strength and injures.  thank you for that training... 

Archer replied

Archer : We now know you can protect Master...  Anyways you should head to the facility...

Ivan questions about the facility

Ivan : The Facility? The Chaldea are really something.... 

Ivan walks out of the simulation room and started to walk through the facility...  He did except many foes to be stronger...

Ivan : Whoa... 

Many servants look at him...  Many stares...   His missing arm is really the one standing out...  He saw many faces.  Same as Saber Pendragon...  But her weapons are different.  Sword, Lance or Spear,  Water Gun?,  Motorcycle,  a magical staff,  and many more...  Until one stared at him... 

??? : Oh my~.  A young man with a scar... 

She stared at the Future Warrior...  She licks her lips... 

??? : They said that him was a warrior who uses fist? And a transformation... I wonder if I can corrupt him ufufufu~.

Ivan was looking around the facility...  Young servants like Illya and others are looking at Ivan....

Ivan : Damn....  This is quite nice facility... 

Until four follows him.  Young servants Illya,  Chloe,  Miyu,  and Sitonai...  They also had a brother same name to Shirou and Ivan.

Ivan : Hmmm...  I can feel someone's ki...  They are following me? Well if this a game to play then it's on... 

Until he hide...  He was panting a little he sense ki and started to hide for now.... Practice session are over... 
Ivan heads back to the cafeteria and started to eat there....  Until someone wanted to challenge him... 

Ivan : you wanted me to face you mister?

Yan Qing : My name is Yan Qing...  I will be facing you...  Since you are using Martial Arts... 

Li Shuwen : My name is Li Shuwen we are both Assassins...  Young Ivan... 

Ivan : Very well...  Misters I will accept your challenge... 

Yan : I see.  We wanted to see if your transformation is good... 

Ivan and two Assassins head to the simulation room and Ivan started to transform... 

The other servants wanted to see the one hand hero if he could face the Assassins... 

He disappear in a cloud of smoke the two started their stance...  Ivan has their ki check and sense out...  The two might be facing him...  But they were confuse...  They thought in unison ' Whoever trained him he's good... ' but then Ivan attacks them both above with a ki blast... 

Ivan was thinking ' That's not enough...  Those two can kill me'...  And then behind him the two assassins went to the back but...  Ivan quickly disappear.  And then he was still fighting with one arm... And then his fist was caught by the assassin now's he defending and attacking two... 

And blocking until Li shuwen tried to attack the knees but Ivan quickly Disappear  and then kick them both behind... 

Ivan : Masenko!!! Ha!!!!

With one hand masenko taught by Gohan...  The two Assassins were both defeated... 

Ivan : Misters! Are you both okay?

Ivan feed the two senzu bean...  Those two are tough.... 

Ivan : Thanks for the training.... 

Ivan has challenged and defeated...  The two assassins...  Meanwhile Ivan has been spending his time...  The following days With Archer or Saber... 

Until Master Enter his room and stared at him...  Just lying down in the bed... 

Ivan : Master? Why are you here?

Gudako : I'm here to ascend you twice more....

Ivan was intrigued by his master's word...  Twice that means he could go Super Saiyan two and Three... 

Ivan : Sure thing Master... 

After that they went to Da Vinci Workshop and started to ascend him by two million QP.... 

Ivan : Thanks for the ascensions...  Master...  You're the best....

He smiled and Master was in blushing mess... 

Gudako : Sure... 

Master was dreaming about his heroic battles in the future of his...  Master seen him against The Fairy Knights of Round Table...  His last fight was to blast them off...  But he wasted his life force to blast them off...  And was lost... 

Ivan : Phew...  Looks like I can access those transformation... 

Next Time,  Ivan will be facing the Land of Shadows Scathath,  Motherly Raikou and BB questioning about everything...  And lastly his fight against many servants....

Oh Myyyyyy....

Shut up Zarbon/Takei.... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...