(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

Von CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... Mehr

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan

3.5K 69 49
Von CrazyPlatinum1899

-No one's P.O.V-

Kazuma: All right...Create Water!

Kazuma creates water coming from his hand and filled your glass.

(Y/N): Heh, nice.

Jack then takes the cup and drinks.

Jack: Thank you~!

Jack said with a smile as Kazuma nodded in reply before speaking up.

Kazuma: What do you think about my new skill?

(Y/N): Hmm...I'd say it's okay.

Jack: Same here.

Kazuma: I see.

Just then, you hear Darkness spoke up.

Darkness: Kazuma! (Y/N)! Jack! Look!

The three of you turned your attention to Darkness who was presenting her repaired armor.

Darkness: I repaired my armor with the reward I got for the cabbages, and it's so shiny now! What do you think?

Kazuma: Look like sort of armor some newly-rich aristocrat's son would wear.

Darkness: There are times when I'd like some genuine praise, too. You never show any mercy, do you Kazuma? And what do you think, you two?

You and Jack observed her armor for a moment before nodding.

(Y/N): It'd say it's pretty cool. The armor's looking cool and awesome.

Jack: More awesomeness. 

You and Jack commented at Darkness, who seemed to be feeling appreciated.

Darkness: Well...I guess I'm flattered by that. I'll take that as a compliment.

You and Jack nodded. Just then, you hear Megumin to your right and you see her...being aroused by her staff.

Megumin: Irresistible! Irresistible! The luster of this Manatite staff brimming with magical power...

Jack: Uhm...what are you doing?

She stopped after hearing Jack's words and she was blushing heavily.

Megumin: I-I-I...I'm just very happy because I-I upgraded my staff...

Megumin explained while her face started to become red as a tomato, as you shook your head. You all then heard Aqua who was shouting at Luna.

Aqua: What was that? Hey, you, what's the meaning of this?! Just how many cabbages do you think I caught?

Luna: W-Well...Most of what you caught is actually lettuce...

Aqua: Why is there lettuce mixed in?!

Luna: Th-There's nothing I can do about it!

Darkness: It is true that lettuce has a low redemption rate.

(Y/N): But it's also true that you can't compare lettuces to cabbages.

Kazuma: Is it? I wouldn't know.

Aqua: I went through a lot of trouble, so do something! 

Aqua turned to you and was coming to your table.

Kazuma: Oh, she's coming this way. This isn't good.

Aqua: *Skips happily* Ka-zu-ma-san! How much was your reward for our last quest?

Kazuma: Well...one million.

Darkness/Aqua/Megumin: One million!? 

Kazuma: Many of the changes I harvest were apparently packed with lots of XP. I guess high luck makes all the difference.

Aqua: Kazuma, I've thought of this for quite some time, but you're...fairly cool, you know?

(Y/N): (Now that's a cringe attempt.)

Kazuma: If nothing praiseworthy about me comes to mind, don't force it.

That's when Aqua started to tear up and began begging.

Aqua: Kazuma! I thought my reward for this quest would be very hefty, so I used up all the money I had! In fact, I expected to rake in a sum of money, so I have a bar tab of nearly 100,000 Eris! 

Kazuma: What do I care?! You're the one who suggested that we must keep our rewards to ourselves! That was because I thought I'd be the only one raking it in! You're real scum!

Aqua: Please, lend me money! I need just enough to pay for my tab! 

Kazuma: Shut up, you useless goddess!! I'm using this money to escape life in the stables once and for all!!

Aqua: That's not fair! (Y/N), how much money did you two earn from our last quest!?

(Y/N): Well...ten million, to be fair.

Aqua/Darkness/Megumin/Kazuma: Ten million!?

Jack: Yes, ten million. 

Kazuma: How the hell did you get ten million!?

(Y/N): Well, I mean, Jack and I fought all of the Cabbages and also captured a lot of them, thanks to Jack's versatility as an assassin and my Super Speed, which I managed we managed to receive ten million Mora- I mean, Eris!

Megumin & Darkness: Ooh~

Aqua: (Y/N), can you please give me some money? Please~?

Aqua begged while kneeling in front of you.

(Y/N): Well, I was about to. Hold on, give me a second...

You said as you pulled out a sack of Eris inside your magic pocket and gave it to Aqua.

(Y/N): Here you go, inside that sack of Eris contains one million Eris.

Aqua: Wow! Thanks, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Uh-huh, just be grateful that I'm generous enough to give you. 

Aqua: We're the greatest party ever!

Kazuma: Sure do.

Kazuma said sarcastically.

-The Next Day-

Within the next day, Kazuma arrived and was now wearing a typical adventurer's outfit consisting of a gold-trimmed green mantle, white shirt, pants, and leather boots.

Megumin: Kazuma looks like a real adventurer now.

Aqua: Wearing that tracksuit ruined that fantasy feel, didn't it?

Darkness: Fantasy feel?

(Y/N): Don't question. 

Kazuma: It's elementary, but I did acquire a magic skill. I was thinking of going for a sword-mage style, with no shield. 

Aqua: Only your words seem mature, huh?

Jack: Since you got yourself a new outfit, let's go on a quest~!

Megumin: One with a cluster of small fry monsters! I want to test out my new staff's magic power!

Darkness: No, one with super strong monsters that hit with a heavy blow! 

Aqua: No, let's do a profitable quest! I paid for my tab, so I don't have to worry about meal charges! 

Kazuma: (They're not on the same page!) Okay, now is the Giant Toads' mating season, and I hear they're infesting areas near the city...

Aqua & Megumin: No frogs!

Darkness: Why?

(Y/N): Well, these two have been traumatized by frogs. They got swallowed head-first and covered in slime. 

You explained nonchalantly.

Darkness: Covered in slime? 

Jack: Are you aroused?

Darkness: I am not.

Darkness said with her eyes darted away and a blush on her cheeks.

Kazuma: That's a fricking lie.

You chuckled.

...

Anyways, after disagreeing on taking the Giant Toads' quest, the six of you were heading to the quest board and seeing high difficult quests.

Kazuma: There are hardly any requests.

Darkness: Kazuma, this is it! Let's do this one! A kill quest for a giant beast named Black Fang! 

Kazuma: No! No way! 

(Y/N): What's this all about? There are only high-difficulty quests left on the board.

That's when Luna spoke up.

Luna: I am very sorry. The truth is, one of the Devil King's top leaders moved into town recently. All the weak monsters in the area have gone into hiding because of that, so there's been a decline in requests. 

Kazuma: What?

Jack: That's a shame.

(Y/N): I guess we could do something else.

You suggested with a shrug.

-Time Skip-

So right now, by the next two days later. Kazuma had got himself new clothes and right now, Megumin asks you that she needed Daily Explosions every once a day, you had no objections and decided to accompany her in the forest, along with Jack on your side

The three of you were now walking in silence. None of you spoke up. Just then, Megumin broke it.

Megumin: Hey, you two doing okay?

(Y/N): We're fine. Why do you ask?

Megumin: Nothing, just wanted to break the silence.

(Y/N): Alright.

Jack: Hmm...is this the right place? It should be far enough from town, yeah?

Megumin: Well, it's not enough.

(Y/N): What? Why not?

Megumin: If I don't do it somewhere far from town, I'll be scolded by the guardsmen again.

Jack: Seriously? We didn't know that.

Megumin nodded and the three of you continued to walk until the three of you see an Abandoned Castle.

Megumin: Is that an abandoned castle?

(Y/N): Looks like it. 

Megumin: I'll use that! Surely nobody will complain if I obliterate that!

(Y/N): Hold on now, didn't Luna said that the one of Demon Lord's army is staying in the castle nearby? Didn't see any castles nearby...

Megumin: So, the leader is probably staying in this castle...Ohhhh...I get it...!

You and Jack looked at her confused.

(Y/N): What?

She then turned to you with a smirk.

Megumin: We should totally blow up this castle!

Jack: Wait, you serious?

Megumin: Why not? I mean, we could totally blow up the castle. That's a win-win, right?

(Y/N): A win-win, huh...Oh well, go ahead then.

You said nonchalantly.

Megumin: Thanks.

Megumin clears her throat before chanting her spell.

Megumin: Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate in accordance with the principles of all creation. Let the hammer of eternity descend unto me! EXPLOSION!!

She finally finished her spell and the explosion went directly to the castle. Megumin was now falling into the ground, faceplanted.

Megumin: Burn to ashes within the crimson. This is fantastic.

And that's how your new daily routine with Megumin began. Left dead broke, Aqua worked hard at her part-time job every day. Darkness said she was going to do weight training back at her family home for a while. 

Kazuma was looking for some good occasions to earn some money. Megumin, who had nothing in particular to do, commuted to that abandoned castle every day and kept unleashing explosion magic on it.

While you and Jack have been grinding and accepting high-difficulty quests in secret after Megumin's daily explosion spells. 

Megumin: Explosion!

On cold rainy evenings...

Megumin: -plosion!

On calm, early afternoons, right after lunch...

Megumin: -sion!

On invigorating, early morning walks...

Megumin: -on!

(Y/N): Hmm...I'd rate it...60 points. It was lacking in volume, I think.

No matter the occasion.

Megumin: Explosion!

Megumin unleashed her magic upon that abandoned castle every day. You kept closing, observing her magic. At first, you weren't really interested in her explosion magic, that's when you start to understand the quality of each day's explosion magic.

...

Megumin: EXPLOSION!!!

She casts her spell on the castle and falls to the ground.

(Y/N): Hm....seems pretty good. The explosion's shock felt through my flesh and bones, it hurts a little though, and yet the delayed vibration of the air seems to stroke my skin.

You shudder for a moment before pulling a thumb up.

(Y/N): Awesome explosion.

You commented as Megumin had a thumb up as well.

Megumin: Awesome explosion! You've come to understand the path of explosions, (Y/N). How about it? Why not learn explosion magic for real?

You thought about it for a moment, but you shook your head in decline.

(Y/N): I wish I could but I'm just a Bard. Sorry, Megumin.

Megumin felt disappointed, after hearing that.

(Y/N): Look, I understand that you're disappointed-

Megumin: No, it's okay.

You looked at Megumin in surprise as she gave you a smile.

Megumin: It's okay. I know Bards have to do a lot of practice on casting their spells by doing music. I understand if you don't want to.

You smiled at Megumin.

(Y/N): Alright then. I guess you and I aren't so different.

You both laughed before picking her up in bridal style. That's when Megumin had a surprised look on her face with a light blush on her face.

Megumin: Whoa, this is new...

(Y/N): Well, my back kinda hurts so I might have to carry you on my arms instead, ehe~!

Jack: Come on, mom. Let's go.

(Y/N): Yeah, coming.

And just like that, you carried Megumin back to Axel with Jack.

-Time Skip-

So right now, Kazuma and the others were in the barn and were having a conversation. While you were outside, resting against the tree. You got bored a little, so you decided to play the guitar and began to play.

After that, as you had a satisfied smiled on your face. 

Jack: Nice performance, mom. It relaxes us a little.

(Y/N): Thanks, Jack.

Just then, you and Jack hear Luna in the speakers from a distance. 

Luna: Emergency! Emergency! All adventurers, please arm yourselves at once and gather at the front gate city, ready for battle!

You and Jack see Kazuma and the others ran out of the bard, as you and Jack decided to follow them at the gates. After everyone finally reached the gates and that's when you see a headless knight on a headless horse.

Aqua: What is it?

Kazuma: Hey, what's going on? He looks crazy strong!

That's when you realized who that figure is.

(Y/N): That's a Dullahan!

Jack: A Dullahan? He looks like an Avenger Servant to me. 

????: I'm the leader from the Demon Lord's army who moved into a nearby castle recently.

You glanced at Megumin and she glanced back at you, that's when you felt his anger rising.

Dullahan: Day after day, after day, after day! Wh-Who's the screw-loose imbecile who keeps firing explosion magic, at my castle every single day?!

Yep, you could tell that he was VERY VERY ANGRY.

Random Person: Explosion magic?

Another random dude: Who comes to mind that can use explosion magic?

Another random dude 2: If we're talking about explosion magic...

Everyone was staring at Megumin but she looked away and looked at another wizard.

Girl: Huh? M-Me?! Why are you looking at me? I can't use explosion magic! Um. I'm still a novice. Uh, I really didn't do it! Please, believe me! I don't want to die yet! I have little brothers to take care of!

Just then, Megumin started to approach the Dullahan, which Darkness took off by surprise.

Dullahan: It was you? You're the imbecile who fired explosion magic at my castle day after day?! If you're picking a fight with the awareness that I'm a leader in the way Demon King's army, come attack my castle fair and square! If you don't have the nerve, then stay in the city, trembling in fear! Tell me, why the underhanded harassment?! Just because we left this city alone since there's nothing but small fry here, don't get cocky and make my castle go boom, boom, boom, boom every single day! Are you crazy, you wench?!

Megumin hesitates for a moment before speaking up.

Megumin: My name is Megumin! An Arch Wizard who commands explosion magic!

Dullahan: What's Megumin supposed to be? Are you making a fool of me?

Megumin: N-No! I am a Crimson Demon, the greatest magician in this city. Continuously firing explosion magic at you was a strategy to lure you, a leader in the Demon King's army, out here. You fell for it and came to this city alone. Seems you're out of luck.

Just then, everyone gasped in shock.

Kazuma: When did this turn into strategy?

(Y/N): I have no idea.

Kazuma: Not to mention she just proclaimed herself the greatest magician in this city.

Aqua: Shush! Do her a favor and keep quiet! She hasn't used explosion magic yet today, and she has lots of adventurers behind her, so she's acting tough. This is the good part, so stand here and watch!

Dullahan: Heh, Very well. It's not as though I came to this land to meddle with you small fry. I'll likely be staying in that castle for a while longer, so don't use explosion magic on it again. Got it?

(Y/N): (Wait, he can just leave? Just like that?)

You thought that he would leave peacefully, but Megumin stops him.

Megumin: Impossible. We crimson demons must unleash explosion magic once a day, or we'll die.

Dullahan: H-Hey, I've never heard anything like that before! Don't make up convenient lies! Are you saying you don't intend to stop using explosion magic, no matter what?

Megumin nods.

Dullahan: I may have given myself up to evil, but I was once a knight. I'm not interested in mowing down weaklings. However...

Megumin: You can't act so composed for long. Teacher, if you would!

Aqua: I guess I have no choice...

Kazuma: HUH?!

Aqua: I don't care if you are one of the Devil King's leaders! Coming here while I'm around was bad luck! I can't accept any decent quests because of you! Now, are you ready?!

Dullahan: Huh, What do we have here? An archpriest? I am one of the top leaders in the Devil King's army. I'm not so lowly that I'd be purified by a low-level priest from this city.

Aqua was angry after hearing his words.

Dullahan: I know. Why don't I make that crimson demon girl suffer a bit?

(Y/N): ?!

Dullahan's hand was glowing purple.

Aqua: I'll purify you with my prayer!

Dullahan: You're too late! I sentence thee to death. You will die in one week.

The Dullahan shot his magic in Megumin's direction. Megumin braced for it, but you used Super Speed to get in front of Megumin as you sliced the magic ball in half using the Yamato. 

Dullahan: WHAT?!

Everyone was shocked at this to see you saving Megumin's life.

(Y/N): Don't even think about trying to cast a spell on her, jackass.

The Dullahan was a little furious as he pointed at you.

Dullahan: Who the hell are you, kid?!

(Y/N): The name's (Y/N) (L/N)! And I'm a Bard who protects everyone! Even it costs me something!

You said in your introduction as the Dullahan looked at you with interest.

Dullahan: A Bard huh? Interesting. A Bard can fight the mighty Dullahan, huh? You've got confidence, kid.

(Y/N): Sure do. Jack, now!

Jack then appeared out of the shadows as she throws six daggers towards the headless horse as the horse screamed in pain.

Dullahan: What the?!

That's when the Dullahan falls to the ground as the headless horse disappears. Jack then started to attack the Dullahan, but he blocks it with his big sword. 

Dullahan: Where did you come from!?

Jack: You stay away from our mom!

Dullahan: Wait, mom!?

(Y/N): That's me, asshat! 

You tell him as you switched your Yamato out into Deadman's Guitar and equipped it into Scythe Mode as you and Jack began to attack the Dullahan using swift attacks.

Dullahan: That's enough! 

That's when the Dullahan swings his big sword, creating a gust of air around him which knocks you and Jack back.

Dullahan: Take this!

He then charges at Jack with his sword in the air with his head in his hand, but Jack quickly recovers and dodges it as she went around his shoulder before stabbing repeatedly at the Dullahan's back using one of her daggers.

Dullahan: Argh! That hurt!

The Dullahan says in anger as he tries to attack Jack off of his back, but Jack jumps away from him until you came to attack him using Deadman's Guitar: Scythe Mode. 

You then cut the Dullahan using consecutive strikes using the Scythe Mode, but this pisses him off more.

Dullahan: Why you...!!

That's when the Dullahan whacks you away with his big sword. You tried to block it, but you were slow to react to block it as the flat side of the blade hits as you were whacked away.

(Y/N): OOF!!

Jack: Mom!!

Jack cried out as she catches you in mid-air before the two of you tumbled on the ground.

Jack: Are you okay?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah, I'm fine!

Dullahan: This will teach you two!

That's when the Dullahan throws the cursed spell ball at you. You prepared to slice it off again, but Darkness interfered as she got in front of you and Jack to shield you both.

Darkness: Aaaaahh!

Kazuma: Darkness! 

(Y/N): Darkness, are you alright!?

Darkness: Don't worry (Y/N). It doesn't appear to be serious.

Dullahan: Oh, that was unexpecting.

He then clears his throat.

Dullahan: Listen, you crimson demon girl. That crusader will die in one week. Yes, because of you! Watch your ally suffers for the next week and you must repent for your actions. You should just do as I said.

This angered you again, you were about to fight him again, but Darkness stood up.

Darkness: How terrible...You're basically saying that you cast a death curse on me, and to obey your orders if wet want it to be removed? Is that what you are after?

The Dullahan looks at her in confusion.

Darkness: I won't give in to a mere curse! I won't give in, but...Wh-What should I do, Kazuma?

Kazuma: Yes, I'm Kazuma.

Darkness: Look at the Dullahan's filthy eyes hidden beneath his helmet!

The Dullahan seemed to be sacred at Darkness.

Dullahan: Huh?

Darkness: Those are the eyes of a degenerate who plans to take me back to his castle, tell me to shut up, and submit to him if I want the curse removed.

She then began to blush and breathes heavily.

Darkness: And Demand I perform hardcore acts of perversion for him!

Jack: Are you kidding me?

Darkness: You may do as you please with my body, but don't think you'll be free to do as you please with my heart! A lady knight imprisoned in a castle, having outrageous demands made of her by the Demon Lord's minion...Oh, what should I do? What should I do, Kazuma?

Kazuma: Yes, yes. I'm Kazuma.

Darkness: I don't want to go, but I have no choice! I'll resist as long as I can, so don't say in my way. Okay, I'll be back!

Kazuma: Stop! Don't go!

Then the Dullahan turns to you and asks.

Dullahan: Uh...boy, what's wrong with her?

(Y/N): Oh, she's in her Masochist state. It's better for you to cover your ears.

Dullahan: Oh...

...

Dullahan: A-Anway! Stop firing explosion magic at my castle! And you *Points at you, Megumin, and Jack* If you wish to lift the curse on that crusader, come to my castle. If you're able to make it all the way to me, I'll lift the curse.

Jack: Basically, if we kill you, the curse will disappear?

Dullahan: If you try, the curse will kill her immediately!

(Y/N): Bruh, that's not fair!

Dullahan: It is fair. I am prepared for something like that. Now, I'm leaving. If you wish the curse removed just come to my castle.

He then laughs and disappears. You were angry at this as you clenched your fist. You noticed Megumin started to walk away.

Kazuma: Hey, where do you think you're going?

Megumin: (Y/N), Jack, and I are going to the castle, nail the Dullahan with a direct hit of my explosion magic, and lift the curse on Darkness.

Kazuma: *Sigh* You know, I'm going with you.

Darkness: Don't...Give it up, you three. Don't do all this for me.

While they were talking, you decided to talk to Aqua.

(Y/N): Hey Aqua.

Aqua: Oh? What is it?

(Y/N): You're an Arch Priest right? Can't you do something about that curse?

Aqua: That's what I was thinking. Here I go! Sacred Break Spell!

A bright light appeared and surrounded Darkness, then two little angels lifted the curse from her body and went to the sky.

(Y/N): Heh, nice.

Kazuma: Huh?

Aqua: For me, lifting the Dullahan's curse is child's play! Well? I can be priest-like once in a while, don't you think?

Adventurers: WOOOOO!!!!!

The crowd of adventurers was running in your direction and cheering you up. Everyone was now happy because the Dullahan went back to his castle and Darkness's curse was removed.

Adventurer: You were able to hurt a Demon Lord's army leader!

Mowhawk: That fight with that Dullahan was awesome!

Adventurer 2: Hey, don't forget about the Crazy Demon Girl! 

Random Female Arch Wizard: That's right! She was amazing too!

Adventurer 3: Whoa, now. Let's not also forget that white-haired girl too! 

You, Jack, and Megumin smiled at the praise. 

(Y/N): Well, congratulations to us then.

Megumin: Heh, I can agree to that.

Jack: Mmhm~! Us too!

Aqua: Nature's Beauty of Victory!

Quest Clear: Repel Dullahan!

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

66.2K 1.7K 50
Y/N L/N, a normal teen, dies and gets reincarnated, blah blah, you already know that. Adventure with Kazuma and the gang; experience great amounts of...
27.5K 609 7
(M! Sukuna/Gojo Reader x Konosuba Harem) After dying a tragic death, Y/n was given the choices to go to the afterlife, be reborn, or be sent into an...
60.7K 1.4K 36
Y/N is a 17 year old high school student, who unfortunately met his hilarious yet awful death, but is given a second chance at life by a beautiful g...
135K 1.8K 21
Y/n L/n was a normal teenage boy who wanted to go on magic adventures and fighting monsters and being a hero so he can make others happy. On day ther...