Scream 2 [✓]

Autorstwa Mrs-Delirious

1. Don't answer the phone. 2. Lock your doors at night. 3. Don't trust anyone. These are your standard movi... Więcej

A/N ♡
Previously
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N ♡

Chapter 3

10.7K 391 189
Autorstwa Mrs-Delirious

Inside a big, old Gothic home just two doors down from Chi Omega, music blared inside.

One of the large rooms was filled with fifteen to twenty people, all screaming and cheering enthusiastically as they spectated four girls sitting on their knees with their hands behind their back in front of a coffee table.

They were devouring plates of macaroni and cheese topped with whipped cream, gobbling it up and making a mess of themselves in the process.

One of those girls happened to be you, and you finished your plate first.

"Looks like we have a winner," Murphy blew the whistle.

You straightened your posture, macaroni and whipped cream smeared all over your face.

Sure, you looked nasty as hell, but you won.

"(Y/N) gets to skip the next round."

Hallie eyed you with a face full of grime. "You bitch."

Both of you cracked up before someone passed you a towel. Rising to your feet, you wiped your face with it before looking across the room as your boyfriend entered through the front door.

He hurries over to you as you twinkled your fingers at him in a small wave.

"Where were you? You missed my shining moment," you grinned proudly.

But before he could mutter a word, one of the frat boys popped up into the room. "Yo guys, outside. Something's up at the Chi Omega. Police are everywhere."

People began to stand up and move to the windows and front doors while you shared a glance with Derek.

Everyone came flying out of the front door and into the yard as several police cars whipped by with blaring sirens.

Two doors down sat the Chi Omega house, crawling with police, ambulance and reporters alike and there was police tape everywhere.

You kept standing on the porch, watching as the street became a circus, the ruckus matching the rapid beating of your heart.

-

Captain Tyler and the Sheriff were standing at the nearly destroyed glass of what used to be a door. There was so much blood, but no body to be found.

"Have you checked the–"

"Attic, garage, basement. Nothing," the Sheriff filled him in, voice grave and his jaw set.

"Take the neighborhood."

-

Derek and you stood on the porch, his arms wrapped securely around you.

Your face felt numb.

In fact, your entire body felt numb.

You felt sour vomit rise up in your throat, your face and mind detached from what was going on. It just wasn't possible.

"Lemme take you home," Derek offered concerningly.

You didn't argue with him on it, wanting to be anywhere but here. "I'll get my jacket."

Just as you moved through the living room and grabbed your coat, the sound of a phone ringing reached your ears and made you cringe.

Your confused brows just about shot into your hairline as you glared at it suspiciously. Reaching for it, you put the reciever against the side of your still sticky face. "Hello?"

"Hello, (Y/N)."

Your heart fell and crumbled and ached, splintering into pieces the moment you registered the eerie greeting.

That damned recognizable voice.

If you didn't know any better, you could brush it off as some innocent call done by a drunk young adult at the wrong time.

But oh, you did know better.

You could just tell, it was almost as if you had developed a sixth sense for this kind of thing.

Shutting your eyes to prevent yourself from hyperventilating was futile because when you reopened them, they were already swimming with hot tears threatening to spill out. "Who are you?"

They didn't answer your question, instead giving you a chuckle that sounded anything but friendly, moreso evil, followed by a vague and omnious response. "Soon, (Y/N), soon."

Your words were barely above a whisper, as if speaking any louder was the same as signing your death warrant. "What do you want?"

Then you were given the most malevolent reply possible that made you feel cold to the bones. "To see every ounce of blood drain from your body."

Knowing that it wasn't Billy or Stu at the other side end made the the visible tremble in your body ten times worse

They wouldn't kill you but whoever this copycat was, undoubtedly would. That much was clear.

You didn't flinch, deciding to be brave and brushed away your fear. "Then come and get me."

If only you hadn't said that.

On that note, you hung up the phone, slamming it back down on the horn and backing away, as if standing any closer to it would burn you.

Your chest was so tight it felt like your ribs were lacing together.

There was only a breath's silence as you weren't given the chance to collect yourself, almost jumping a foot into the air at the robotic voice coming from the very same room you were currently standing inside of.

"My pleasure."

Agonizingly slow, your inhale felt as if it pierced your lungs with needles when you turned around to find yourself gaping at the very figure that followed you into your dreams.

It stood in the foyer archway, completely dressed in pitch black robes and a long, white mask, the eyes and mouth of which were as black as the night and were frozen into a permanent, silent scream.

He was just blankly staring back at you with those hollowed out eyes that pierced through your entire being.

You didn't move, didn't even blink, your previous surge of confidence suddenly pushed down to your gut as you were sure your legs were going to give out soon.

All you could do was stare back at the sight of the killer drawing his trademark steel hunting knife, that, you noticed, was already covered in fresh blood dripping down on the floor.

Your eyes zipped over to the weapon in shock as the intruder leaped at you without warning. You screamed, narrowly dodging the razor sharp blade by diving to the side.

Derek seemed to have heard it because he turned to the door to find it now locked, before he started beating on it. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)?!"

Dodging again, you bolted through the living room into the direction of the front door where your boyfriend was wildly banging on it.

"Derek!" You cried out in despair, your breathing picking up as the fear of a murderer in the house made your head spin. "He's in here! Help me..."

You momentarily struggled with the door but there were just too many locks. After eyeing the stairs, you instead rushed through the dining room, just about missing the knife by an inch that split the wood of the door instead.

Meanwhile, Derek was going nuts trying to get into the house in order to reach you. Stepping back, he moved along the large windows, watching helplessly as Ghostface gave chase after you into the kitchen.

At the same time, you ran through the kitchen to the back, desperately struggling with the lock while Ghostface was right on your heels.

The pressure of the heavy cost of your life made your movements frantic and you just barely made it out the back door and out of arm's reach of the masked killer.

You were met with a large fenced yard and several big oak trees, the leaves of which were wildly blown around by the cold and harsh wind of the night.

Rushing down the back porch and into the yard, you zigzagged around the trees and shrubs with your heart pounding so violently against your ribcage you were scared it might fly out of your chest.

There was a closed fence door in the back. Upon glancing over your shoulder, you saw there was no one behind you anymore.

You scanned the yard and hid behind a big tree to catch your breath, trying to calm your galloping heart beat.

Moving around it, you bumped into something and turned around while still making your way around the tree. But as you were taking steps backwards, you stepped right into a figure that made you yelp and spin around in fright.

Where at first there was nothing out of the ordinary, now you came face to face with the revolting sight of Cici's mutilated body hanging and dangling from the tree.

Her stomach was ripped wide open and a bloody mess. Her intestines hung out of her body and a puddle of fresh blood had amassed on the grass below. It was so fresh there was still steam coming out of her torn open torso.

The sight made you let out the loudest screech you could in unforgettable horror.

You took few instinctive steps back, only to have the glass from the window directly behind you shatter as the dark figure leaped through without a second thought.

Before you could do anything, the person had grabbed you by the ankle and made you trip over.

You fell to the ground, the broken shards of glass tearing into your clothing as well as your skin as Ghostface dragged you back into the dark house effortlessly.

Your instincts kicked in and just when you were back inside, you kicked your right foot forward with enough force to make him release you with a grunt.

You completely ignored the stings of pain and scurried back to your feet, seizing the moment to run away without looking where you were going.

Another other shriek rolled out of your already sore throat when you nearly escaped death, only to stumble straight into someone else's arms.

Whipping around on your heels, it was just Dewey, who took you into his arms to comfort you. "It's okay, (Y/N). It's okay. It's just me."

You found yourself holding on to him for dear life, your brain struggling to comprehend that this was really happening again, the adrenaline helping you forget about the pain of the bleeding cuts.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..." You sobbed hysterically.

It seems your nightmare was still far from over.

In fact, it had only just begun.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.8K 605 17
Coming Back on June 18th, 2024 BASED ON SCREAM (1996) BY WES CRAVEN BOOK ONE OUT OF FIVE "What's your favorite scary movie?" In the small and tranq...
5.2K 110 9
{Sequel of the book "Scream for Me"} Ghostface×fem!reader "Can't you both just leave me alone?!" "Mmh dollface, you know that we can't." ▪︎ WARNING ▪...
50K 1.5K 9
SEQUEL OUT NOW! You were a huge fan of the Scream movies, and couldn't wait for the 6th one. One night you had just finished watching Scream 1 for th...
54K 1.2K 36
Y/n L/n, a student at Woodsboro High School for 2 years, was in a friend group of 6 and was just an average student. That was until things began to c...