FGO Berserker : Saiyanjin Eva...

By WriterEvan12

I don't own DB and Fate... I wanted Evan to be the next Berserker.... As he was being summoned... By the G... More

Bio
Chapter two : The Ascension and Battle
Chapter Three : The Saiyan's Breakable Transformation
Chapter Four

Chapter One : I have answer your calls

1K 27 1
By WriterEvan12

Narrator's POV

Evan or Ivan...  The universe hero of time in future lived and was able to kill the androids with Trunks with his one arm gone.  He resembles Gohan the hero was killed in the rain by the androids...  Now,  Ivan or Evan's wish was to be the hero of wanting to protect the humanity against those who harm the humans...  Good or Evil.  Ivan knew who is bad or good...  The Chaldea was created in the Antarctica.  Defeating the singularities...  Until Ivan was summoned...  The Hero's arm doesn't regenerate instead he was summoned with as a scar...  Now Gudako knows the dream of that hero...  Wanting to save his future...  Pitying his scar... Against that unavoidable battle...  The Chaldea mission is to solve each problem with the singularities and lost belts dealt with...  Evan or Ivan...  His name... 

Gudako : Ohh...  No....  There is no luck....  Only craft essence... 

( Would you want Gudako to be like this Chibi?)

The Master didn't summoned someone instead it was full of Mirrors black keys...  Mash the demi servant was cheering her master up... 

Mash : I'm sure tomorrow master you will be able to summon someone... 

Gudako nods and started to head to cafeteria eating Emiya's food...  To cheer her more...  And headed to her room and started to wander around Chaldea until her tiredness was on...  Until it goes on...  She went back to her room and started sleeping...  She saw a figure...  Looking at her.. 

The Future Hero Ivan or Evan...  She saw him in dream...  He was the pseudo of Ivan Emiya...  But the form of Future Gohan took over...  Only his personality got mix in...  Until the morning came in...  She woke up and found 30 Saint Quartz... 

( I haven't summoned any Fairy Knights :( ) and started running and then a light of golden bursting energy was filling around Chaldea...  The Servants felt an energy that can overtook them easily even the King Of Heroes...  Gilgamesh...  'Onoore!' he said in thought causing a lot of earthquakes in the Facility. And the World ( Za Warudo!!!!!! )...  The figure in Golden light... 

??? : I have been summoned.  And I have received your calls... 

Her mouth wide opened...  His arm was missing...  But where was it? Was it supposed to be there as a complete set?

??? : My name is Mirai no Son Evan or Ivan...  I am a Berserker Class.  A saiyan... 

The Servants notice his arm...  Ivan was looking at his arm then looks back at them... 

Ivan : I see...  Good people here.  But if you're looking at my arm...  I lost it...  Against the fated battle against androids...  I have attracted much attention.... 

The servants of Gudako doesn't look at him as a Berserker nor with rage...  Or resentments...  He just stood there. Gudako was staring at him blushing madly

Ivan : Um...  Master....  Master? Are you there hello?

' Too hot!!!' she thought...  Ivan was waving at her...  Ivan spoke

Ivan : Earth to Master

She snaps out of it...  Until Nightingale comes in... 

Nightingale : What happened to your arm?

Ivan was too uncomfortable...  With her...  She felt Mom or Chi Chi's worry kind of thing... 

Ivan : Um cyborgs took my arm...  And broke... 

Then she rushed to check on Ivan... 

Ivan : hey... Ma'am please don't do that...  I'm fine....  My other arm is fine... 

Gudako spoke

Gudako : Nightingale....  Please don't do that...  He needs to be comfortable... 

Ivan : Well...  I'm going to cafeteria... 

Ivan went to the cafeteria...  And started to open the door with his one arm...  He got many stares at him...  His arm...  Of course...  Even servants has to be complete with arms...  Ivan was the first one armed hero...  To be... His arm.  Was a scar and wound...  It didn't bothered him that way...  His scars on his face and arm was a living proof he was living and fighting to become the savior of future and hope freedom fighter.  And lastly his help with Goku and Father Vegeta against Moro and his help to achieve the last transformation he couldn't activate Ultra Instinct.  It's fine with him...  He looks at a tan colored and white hair... 

??? : Oh? You must be the new heroic spirit... 

Ivan replied

Ivan : Yes...  My name is Son Evan...  A Berserker class. 

Emiya replied

Emiya : My name is Emiya or Archer... 

Ivan replied shaking his hand.

Ivan : I see.  Emiya...  I wouldn't call you by your class of course...  Emiya would do... 

Emiya notice Ivan's arm

Emiya : By the way...  What happened to your arm...

Ivan replied nonchalant

Ivan : Oh this...  I'm the pseudo of Gohan...  The arm was took by the androids...  By the way can I have full course please...  I'm very hungry... 

Emiya replied

Emiya : Sure...  Just wait... 

Ivan awaited...  And there was a full course meal...  Ivan started prayed and then started eating... 

Ivan : Emiya More please... 

He was shock...  This servant was able to eat with even his injury one hand...  He nods nonetheless...  The servants were intrigued by this...  He started to eat like it was nothing....

Everyone sweat dropped... Emiya thought to himself " He is like Seiba. " he was able to eat this much...  But he stopped at last... 

Ivan : Ahhh...  That's the spot...  Well thanks Emiya san...  I will be heading to train... 

He waved goodbye...  Ivan was walking and found the training room....  Weird...  He couldn't activate super Saiyan....  He's only at his base form... 

Ivan : Tsk...  Simulator....

He found himself with multiple monsters around him...  He started training...  With base form only...  He doesn't rely on super saiyan... 

He's fisting everything the monsters he seen...  Meanwhile on Cafeteria the servants wanted to know Ivan missing arm...  He said " Androids".

Should they test him...  He's too young such as Kid Gil,  Illya and other young servants...  Gudako went to check his room he is not there...  He must left early...  But then they heard a shockwave coming in the simulator...  We found him in the simulation with  town destroyed in simulation room ... 

He was facing the two androids...  Ivan was still in his base form he wanted to see if he can beat with large power boost... 

17 : Hahahahaha...  Come on Son Evan...  You will lose like your mentor...

18 : Hahaha hahaha ha.  Let's kill him full power 17. 

Ivan was damaged...  His own arm and everything can feel pain... 

Ivan : .... 

Ivan turns it off the machine...  And started to heal himself..   Luckily he was able to brought Senzu Bean...  An infinite of it....

Ivan : Ahh... Man....  That was good... 

The Senzu was able to heal him...  But his arm and scars didn't...  He started to rest for awhile....  The other servants saw him damaged a bit...  Until Gudako went in and said

Gudako : hey Ivan,  let's ascend you tomorrow.... 

Ivan nods.... And went back to his room... 

Ivan : This time....  As A Guardian of master....  I'll protect everyone here... I won't let this world become like mine... 

He slept and started to doze asleep...  His future was horrendous...  Meanwhile with Gudako.  Gudako was having dinner with other servants... 

Gudako : Ivan is not here...  Where is he?

Mash : I think senpai Ivan is asleep.  He is very mysterious...  But his powers need to be reveal senpai... 

Gudako : Well...  I hope I can see his powers again... 

The other servants wanted to meet this hero...  His tales wasn't complete...  Even his missing arm...  Until Gudako founds a book about him and found it... 

Gudako : Look...  This is Ivan! His tales...  Future Freedom Fighter...  He is 13?

Many servant were shook about his age...  13....  But his official age is 17...  He is only 13... Due to slow saiyan aging genes... 

Next Time on Fate Grand Order : Berserker : Evan Saiyanjin...  Ivan will ascend on the Super saiyan he will be facing many foes...  Found out probably tomorrow...  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 44.8K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
286K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...