(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... More

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Chapter 16: The Destroyer
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!

3.1K 70 15
By CrazyPlatinum1899

Quest: Defeat All the Cabbages flying into the City

-No one's P.O.V

Mohawk: Go!

The crowd of adventurers yelled and they started running towards the Cabbages. They were cutting the cabbages in half, taking them down with bows and arrows, fighting and screaming around like maniacs.

Aqua: If that's the case, let's catch as many as possible, and make them into delicious meals to eat!

Luna: Everyone! The annual cabbage harvesting season has arrived! This year's cabbages are of fine quality, and will go for 10,000 Eris per head harvested!

(Y/N): 10,000 per head?

Luna: Please capture as many cabbages as you can and lock them up here!

Everyone: YEAHHHH!!!!!

Kazuma: Can I just go home and go to bed?

Darkness: Kazuma, (Y/N). This is a perfect opportunity. See my ability as a Crusader with your own eyes.

Darkness ran away to fight the cabbages and showed us her abilities. She raised her sword and missed every cabbage.

Kazuma: Oh my...

(Y/N): Jack, would you mind helping me out to get them?

Jack: Sure thing, mom.

And just like that, Jack went off to kill and catch cabbages. You were about to join her until a loud 'crack' got your attention as the Cabbages begin to become more violent. Darkness ran over to protect the adventurers who have fallen.

Darkness: Lookout!

Kazuma: Darkness!

She was standing and protecting other adventurers. The cabbages were hitting her hard, ripping off her armor, and making her gasp.

Darkness: I'll handle this! Get away while you can!

Kazuma: Her armor!

Adventurer: I-It's no use! Run away by yourself!

Darkness: Don't be foolish!

Kazuma: Darkness, you...

Darkness: How could I ever abandon those who have fallen?!

(Y/N): (People these days...) Hey Kazuma! I'll go for the save!

Kazuma: Alright! Go get'em!

You nodded as you run towards Darkness. You jumped high in the air and landed in front of Darkness. After that, you quickly unsheathed the Yamato and did a quick consecutive slash, killing them all to protect Darkness.

Darkness: You should leave me! I can handle this!

(Y/N): It's best if I help you out here!

Adventurer 1: She's a model knight! And that kid is awesome!

Adventurer 2: He's so cool!

Female Adventurer: That kid is looking cool when's doing it!

Just then, more Cabbages came in your way.

(Y/N): Very well then, show me your motivation!

So then, you walked towards the Cabbages. Just then, that's when everyone hears this battle music.

-Battle Start-

So right now, you were approaching the Cabbages with your Yamato out before running towards them. The storm of Cabbages began to charge at you as well.

(Y/N): This will be your grave!

You yelled as you used the Yamato and began to cut down every single Cabbage that was in your way. That's when you thought to yourself.

(Y/N): (How strange...I feel like my body is moving on its own to attack them.)

You smirked.

(Y/N): (How cool.)

You then continued cutting every single Cabbage on your own. That's when you noticed 15 Cabbages around you, trying to tackle you down, but you threw the Yamato around as it attacks the cabbages around you. 

You then catch the Yamato's handle before quickly sheathing it back to its holster, that's when the Cabbages were instantly killed.

(Y/N): Hmph, how easy.

Jack: Mom, watch out!

Jack called out because there was a cabbage behind you, but Jack quickly cuts it down in front of you. 

Jack: Are you okay, mom?

(Y/N): I'm doing fine, sweetpea. 

Jack: Tch, there's a lot more we can take.

(Y/N): Let's take these vegetables down.

Jack: Yeah!

That's when you and Jack began to partner up with each other as the two of you began cutting down every single Cabbages in your way.

Everyone was in awe that the two of you were taking them down in style as they keep cheering you on. 

Adventurer 1: Cut them down, kids!

Adventurer 2: You can do it!

Female Adventurer 1: I believe in you!

Female mage 1: Go and get them!

Both you and Jack smiled at this as the two of you continued cutting the Cabbages down.

Meanwhile, we see Megumin looking at the area to begin her attack.

Megumin: None can stand in opposition to my lethal explosion magic. Could I possibly resist the urge to unleash explosion magic when faced with such a massive enemy army? No, I can't!

Kazuma: Yes, you can!

Megumin: Oh, blackness shrouded in light...Frenzied blaze clad in the night...In the name of the Crimson Demons, let the collapse of thine origin manifest. Summon before me the root of thy power hidden within the lands of the kingdom of demise! -

Kazuma: Megumin wait! (Y/N), Jack, and Darkness are within the range of your explosion! You will kill them!

Megumin: -Explosion!

Just then, everyone was looking in shock and with fear.

Megumin: No! No, No! Please run! I didn't see you guys! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!

(Y/N) & Jack: You moron!

-Time Skip-

Abundant Cabbage Harvest!

Luna: Well, we won't run short on Vegetables for a good while!

Megumin: I'm so sorry (Y/N)! *Cries* I didn't know that you and Darkness were still there!

You sighed.

(Y/N): It's fine. You literally almost killed us, it would be an accident...or worse.

Megumin cried more, you sighed again as you start to hug her out of nowhere, which caught her off guard and surprised the others.

(Y/N): Don't think of this, okay? Just...just be aware of your surroundings and don't be an idiot.

You said before breaking the hug. Just then, an Adventurer came by and approached your table.

Adventurer: Thank you very much! I thought that I'll die! I want to thank you one more time. You and that Crusader saved my life! Please take it. It's not much, but I want to give you a reward that I got from selling my cabbages.

You then waved your hands in front of you.

(Y/N): You're welcome, but I don't want to take your money. You should keep it.

You said with a smile.

Adventurer: You are a good kid! Thank you very much!

The Adventurer left and Kazuma was eating a Cabbage.

Kazuma: I refuse to accept this. How can a simple cabbage stir-fry be so tasty?

(Y/N): Yeah, same here. It's crazy though.

Kazuma: We didn't come to a parallel world to fight cabbages!

Aqua: I'd expect no less from a crusader. It's no surprise that those cabbages had a tough time breaching your iron-clad defenses.

Darkness: I'm just a solidly built woman. Becoming a wall to protect someone is all I'm good for.

Jack: (That's what Heracles would do, but even though he's a Berserker.)

Megumin: Aqua's Nature's Beauty was splendid as well. She boosted the morale of all the adventurers and preserved the freshness of the harvested cabbage with cold water.

Aqua: It was nothing. That's only natural for an archpriest who heals everyone.

Darkness: Megumin's magic was astounding too!

(Y/N): Plus, Jack is quite versatile out there, taking down all those Cabbages. Good job, kiddo.

You praised Jack as you gave her a head pat. 

Jack: Aww, thanks mom~!

Megumin: Hey, what about me?

(Y/N): Oh well, you'll be receiving as well.

You said nonchalantly as you head patted Megumin as well.

Megumin: Wow, what a nice feeling~

Aqua: By the way, (Y/N). How did you do that? I mean, like teleporting everyone back to the gates.

(Y/N): Ah right. It was like speed and time!

Jack & Megumin: Speed and Time?

(Y/N): Yeah, it all happened when...

-Flashback-

After Megumin casts her explosion, you covered your eyes and prepared for death, but it didn't come. You slowly opened your eyes and to see everything around you was slowing down, as in time was slowing down.

(Y/N): Whoa, did my Super Speed has Quicksilver's power? Neat! Anyways, I should get everyone out of here.

You said as you began to quickly drag all of the adventures while messing around in slowed time using Super Speed and dragged everyone back to the gates.

(Y/N): Alright, I got everyone.

That's when time went back to normal as Megumin's explosion spell continued to occur. Darkness and everyone else was confused about what had just happened.

-Flashback End-

(Y/N): ...And that's how I got everyone back to safety.

Everyone: Ooh, so that's how you rescued everyone.

(Y/N): I know right? It's pretty amazing.

Darkness: That was really confusing, We really thought we would be dead by now

You let out a light-hearted laugh until Aqua spoke up.

Aqua: Oh, Kazuma. You weren't half bad yourself!

Megumin: Indeed. When you erase your presence with the Lurk skill and attack the enemy from behind with Steal, you look just like a skilled assassin.

Aqua: Kazuma, by name, I hereby confer upon you the title of "The Great Cabbage Thief."

You smiled while Jack chuckled at the nickname. 

Kazuma: Oh, shut up! Jeez, how did things end up like this?

Darkness: Most importantly, you now understand my abilities as a crusader. So once more...My name is Darkness. I can use swords with either hand, but don't expect me to be a powerhouse in battle. I'm far too clumsy, and my attacks hardly ever hit their mark. However, I'm very good at becoming a wall!

Aqua: Our party is turning out to have a pretty impressive roster, huh? There's me, an archpriest, Megumin, an Arch Wizard, Darkness, a Crusader, Jack the Ripper, an Assasin, and (Y/N), the Bard! There aren't many parties where four out of six members are advanced job classes!

Darkness: So, Kazuma, please don't hesitate to use me as a decoy or a wall anytime from now on.

Kazuma: (She is one of those people...a total masochist.)

Darkness: If I should do anything to hold back the party, please reprimand me sternly. You may even abandon me as a sacrificial pawn if you wish.

(Y/N): Well, welcome to the party, Miss Darkness.

Darkness: I'm flattered.

Darkness said with a smile until Aqua spoke up.

Aqua: Okay, it's time to drink! 

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for more~!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 44 10
"𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶? 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻... �...
5.7K 235 8
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a basic grocery store worker who hates his dead end job and stuck in an apartment, you always try to be positive, but can get se...
298K 4.3K 41
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease and was now dying. He then woke up in the...
66.3K 1.7K 50
Y/N L/N, a normal teen, dies and gets reincarnated, blah blah, you already know that. Adventure with Kazuma and the gang; experience great amounts of...