𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 // xiao...

By zumii3

ᴀ xɪᴀᴏᴠᴇɴ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ʟᴏꜱᴇꜱ ʜɪꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ xɪᴀᴏ ɪꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ. ________________ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛ... More

information before reading
Character intro ♡
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix

vi

3K 105 159
By zumii3

welcome back!

~kuma

I  may do a time skip at the end of this chap to start the book in the right direction. Which is xiaoven ;)
___________________

Venti's Pov

As My eyes open and look up at the dark colored ceiling, I wondered what I was gonna do with my life now. I knew I needed to call the hospital about ....

yeah and then I can come home and just sleep. " paimon please play classical piano." I mumbled while getting out of my bed once I heard the magical keys of the piano playing all around my penthouse. " thanks " I mumbled while walking to the bathroom.

After a shower and doing basic hygiene. I had put on a white button up shirt and tan pants with a belt. After a pair of black boots and a dark brown bear hat I had got with Hu Tao at a festival last year.

The hat of course was to cover my untamed hair that I failed to braid and the tips were still dripping wet. " paimon what time is it?"

" it's 12:30 " when I heard the slightly annoying voice of my home system I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my car keys. " I'll be back later paimon, lock up and turn the music/ lights off " I said while leaving just before the female could say something about breakfast because I knew I'd throw up at the mention of food.

I wasn't really hungry after what happened. If I'm honest food just isn't good anymore. " bye hili " I said to the male holding the door open for me.

" goodbye Barbatos " he mumbled back as I walked out to my car and hopped in. I was surprised to not have seen any paparazzi yet considering the news.

As I pulled up to the hospital I packed my car and put on a face mask before getting out of the car and walking in.

The female at the front desk with blonde hair was humming softly to herself as she tapped her pen gently between her fingers.

I cleared my throat and the blonde who seemed to go by Barbara since it was on her name tag looked up at me in surprise before sitting up and smiling softly. " how may I help you?" She asked in a soft yet cheerful voice.

" I'm here to um... to see a patient xxxx xxxxxxx " I said while looking down at my feet as I felt the burning sensation at the corners of my eyes when I said his name.

" oh really!? Are you family? " she asked while pulling out the landline and pressing some numbers before looking at me with the phone placed to her ear.

I was now looking at her and nodding softly while biting my inner cheek as my fingers played in my pants pocket from uncomfortableness of the topic. " you could say that"

" yeah someone's here to see xxxx xxxxxxxx " she said without paying much attention to what I had said. " yeah they said they were, can I send them up?" She asked while popping a bubble she had just blown with the yellow bubble gum she was chewing on.
" alright"

She placed the phone back and looked at me before nodding. " you may go, the doctor is waiting there " she said but I had already started to walk away when I heard her say alright.

Once at the door I opened it to see a tall male standing at the end of a bed that seemed to have someone very important to me in it but I couldn't see him over the doctor that had now turned and smiled at me. " I'm guessing you're the family members here to claim the body?" He said coldly while looking down at me.

As I looked up at the doctor and made eye contact I frowned and nodded. " yeah but I'd prefer you to not be so cold about this, now give me the papers so y'all can cremate him for me so I can go about my day and morn in peace without having to deal with a Jackas~.." I bite my tongue softly and closed my mouth as my eyes watched the doctor in front of me cowered down and look nervous.
" sorry, can I just have the papers?" I asked while looking back down at my feet trying to distract myself. The doctor left the room without an answer but I assumed he'd be back soon with the papers I asked for.

I looked up and saw my favorite person laying down in the cold uncomfortable white blue dot-ish  bed. " hey, I'm sorry I couldn't make it sooner. I've been .... " as I whipped my eyes and sat down by the male on the bed i reached for his hand and frowned.

" your skin no longer feels the same, you wouldn't notice of course though would you?" I asked while smiling softly and sighing. " I miss you, so much " I mumbled while laying my head down on the dead males chest and closed my eyes.

" I'll make you into a ring so you can be with me forever, we can travel the world and taste all the lovely wines and listen to the finest music." As I finish my goodbyes the doctor came back in with the papers with made me jump up from the male and with that my hat fell off.

" oh b-Barbatos!? Is it really you??" The male doctors asked now smiling and blushing lightly while holding the papers out.

" yeah but can we just.. can I just have the papers please?" I asked while giving the male a small smile and leaning down to grab my hat and put it back on.

The male realized what the dark haired male with teal ends had   said and nodded while hand him the papers with a slight bow before walking to the door. " I'll give you some time to finish up" he said while leaving and closing the door.

" alright, let's finish this together."

___________________

POV. Third

This feeling of comfort can only come from two things but the one the male was using now is cold and small and is resting in his mouth as he walks down the school stairs. " xingqiu, did you hear the news?" The light blue haired male said while walking beside his dark blue haired boyfriend who had his nose in a book again like always but always seemed to have high senses while he was not paying attention. The dark haired male leaned closer to his boyfriend as they continued to walked.

" yeah, the one about ven?" He whispered and closed his book while looking up at his boyfriends mouth to see the popsicle stick moving up and down inducting the male was almost down with it if not already.

" yeah, I just can't help but feel bad for him because they were really close. Like family. " the male mumbled while pulling the clean popsicle stick out of his mouth and throwing it away in the bin, that was next to the exit.

" I know what you mean chongyun but there isn't much we can do but be there for him when he needs us. " the male with the book in his hands said while grabbing the lighter haired males hand dragging him over to a tree where they said they'd meet up with razor and bennett.

" hey guys!" Bennett said while holding razors arm and pulling the male to the tree. " Bennett. Hungry. Let's hunt for a restaurant " razor said while rubbing his stomach with his free hand and sighing as he looked around to look for food.

"Hey Bennett and Razor, y'all heard about ven right ?" Xingqiu asked while giggling softly at what razor said before looking at chongyun. " you hungry for a snack ?" He asked while still looking at Bennett to hear the males answer.

" yeah we did, I hope ven's alright but all we can do is be there" Bennett said while xingqiu nodded and chongyun and razor did the same.

" but for now let's focus on the collab we have for today before we head out to different city's " chongyun said while nodding to his boyfriend's question about food. " I could do for a snack, what do you feel like eating razor?" chongyun asked the male who was now yawning.

" ramen or meat. " razor replied while leaning on Bennett. " you always want that " Bennett complained but nodded and looked at the other two.

" ramen bar good ?" They all nodded and headed off to the Ramen bar by their homes.

______________

Alright! A little of the cute school kids in the book! In the next chapter I'll do Albedo and kaeya along with klee and qiqi before doing a time skip so that I can at least have them all doing something before the time skip.

I know how I said that venti's friend would be gone after that chapter but I felt like I needed a closer with him in order to start a new beginning for venti. Also I used Barbara as the blonde at the nurse desk but she won't be in the book anymore unless they go to the hospital. ;)

I love all the comments and votes! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you stay!
don't be shy to start a conversation in the comments, I may even join in because I love talking to you guys and finding out what you guys like and don't.

Oh and I'll also be doing a update tomorrow well later today for me because I didn't update during the being of the week.

My update schedule will be two chapters a week to keep myself focus but if I get busy it'll probably move down to one chapter a week!

Love y'all

Cya in the next chapter.

~kuma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 186 15
6reeze Members○ Venti/Barbatos(Leader) Xiao Kunikuzushi Kaedehara Kazuha Shikanoin Heizou Faruzan - Managers● Lumine Aether Paimon - Ships♥︎ Xiaoven ...
1M 42.1K 77
"Am I going too far?" "No, no, you went too far three hours ago. Now, you're going to prison." •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅• My life was relatively normal...
51.6K 1.7K 25
with love, a new and popular rookie co-ed group. everything seems to be going right for this group- many fans all over teyvat, interviews left and ri...
137K 4.1K 47
The king has been very sick.. Soon, Xiao would take over the throne as the new king. He needs to learn how to be great and strong so that people woul...