Saved by a loving heart.

De SoyBean_png

Wilbur Soot adopts Y/n ⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠ Suicided attempts, Self Harm, Depression, Mention of Abuse, Harsh La... Mai multe

Pt0: BackStory
Pt1: Why?
Pt:2 By her side
Pt:3 Thank you Sir
Pt4: Promise?
Pt5: Please Stay
Pt6: 'Insert Good Title Here'
Pt7: Pity
A/n PLEASE READ (im so sorry)
Pt8: Yellow Sweater.
Pt9 : Worthless
Pt10: Damn Right
Pt11: Cleared.
Pt12: Thanks Mate
Pt13: Home?
Pt14: Perfect
Pt15: Home Stream?
Pt16 : Nightmare
Pt17 : Shopping
Pt18 : You.
Pt19 : Dadbur
Pt20 : Game
Pt21 : Hopefully
Pt23 : He was my dad
Pt24 : Barnibee
Pt25 : Cookies
Pt26 : Oscar
Pt27 : Oh, right
Pt28 : The past is gone
Pt 29 : I guess it is not a secret.
Pt 30 : Interview
Pt 31 : London
Pt32 : The Car Trip
Pt 33 : McDonald's Stop
Pt34 : The Vlog
Pt 35 : The Vlog #2

Pt22 : Void

4.5K 154 176
De SoyBean_png

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Hospital (A&E), Panic Attack, Past Self Harm Injuries, Accusation of Child Abuse

==========================================================

Y/n POV

I walk out of the wash room in fresh cloths that we had brought.

It was just a simple pair of blue jeans and a dark blue shirt.

"Y/n, would you like to come say bye to Phil as he has to go home now?" Wil calls out from hallway. "Then we can head on our walk."

Shit.

I place my dirty cloths in a small hamper in the corner of the room and grab Barnibee off the comforter on my bed and walk down the hall where I see Phil standing with his bag in the door frame.

"Hey Y/n, it was nice meeting you," Phil says smiling.

"Thank you Phil, it was really pog meeting you," I look over to Wil to see if I used that word in the correct meaning. I had heard Phil and Wil use it when they were happy or excited. 

They both just burst out laughing.

Look at them now. 

Thank fuck you are back.

They are laughing at you like I said they would. If you would have just listened to what I fucking said then this wouldn't have happened. But no, you had to fuck it up. You should be happy that I even came back at all to save your arse at all.

"Did you teach her that," Phil asks between gasps of air after laughing.

Run.

Hide.

Leave.

So I do. I bolt out the small gap underneath Phils arm that was blocking the doorway. One of the perks of being me is the fact that even though I'm small, I can run. There have been times where I've had to.

"Y/n. Come back," I hear Wil call out from behind.

He is too close, you have to run faster, you have to get away.

I don't know how much longer I can keep this up for, I'm tired.

Just run okay, don't look back. You hear those footsteps, they are him and  he is just trying get you back so he can have a thing to laugh at, because you are great for that. 

"Y/n, can you please stop so I can explain, I will not get closer until you want me too, but I want to explain why we were laughing, because it sure as hell wasn't at you," Wil said obviously out of breath. "Please."

I stop, I do not turn around, I just stand where I am with my feet planted in the ground.

"Thank you. May I explain why we were laughing?" Wil asks not wanted to scare me or make me keep running.

Fuck, why won't my breathing slow down, I should have recovered by now.

"I want to start by saying, that we were in no way laughing at you," Wil said while trying to catch his breath. "We were laughing at how you said 'pog', in our friendship group pog is an overly used word that Tommy uses a lot, as we found it cute that you had already picked it up. I'm sorry, and so is Phil, but can you please come home. We can talk about it more there."

I turn around to see Wil. My eyes are swollen with tear that threaten to fall but I don't let.

Don't be a baby. Don't cry. You are so weak for fucks sake, just pull your shit together.

"Wil?."

"Yes Y/n?"

"I can't breathe. My lungs won't take the air," I collapse onto the concrete path, and my view slowly starting to narrow until it's just black. 

The void.

I often see this void, but wish it was more often. I wish when I closed my eye it was just sweet void. 

Quiet. 

It had an almost calming factor, like it cared.

"Y/n? Can you hear me?," Wil said sitting me up against a wall. trying to get me to respond.

I try and open my eyes but the blinding light hurt to much.

"Excuse mam, can we turn the lights off?" I recognized that voice, I knew that was Wil, but who was he talking too?

Like that the lights were off, dark with a small gimps of like.

Wilbur POV.

Y/n passed out after running so far, but I couldn't catch her before her head hit the ground. I wanted to make sure there was nothing was serious.

They gave her a sedative while checked her out and stitched her head and that was starting to ware off.

"Hey, how you feeling?"

"My head hurts, like a lot," Y/n said with her eyes still shut but obviously alert.

"Yeah, you took quite a fall, and bashed your head a bit."

Why am I so used to seeing Y/n like this? Of the time I've spent with her, I have seen her in a hospital / A&E far to many time.

"Wil?" Y/n says quietly starting to open her eye so she can adjust to the light. "Where am I?"

"I had to take you to A&E for your head to get stitched up," I say leaving out the part about how the also stitched up all her other cuts and accosted me of child abuse, but to my luck I had some paperwork saying that she was just a very self destructive kid.

After saying that Y/n bolted right up and started to look around before she had to stop herself because sitting up with that many stitches in her side was not pleasent.

"You have to get me out of here, I can't be here," Y/n said a few times before calming down. "I can't be here, please can we go home?"

"Soon, Y/n, soon. The doctors just want to ask you a few questions before we leave, and then we can go home," stay calm Wil, stay calm, you don't want her to panic anymore then she already it. "How about you lay down, because they also fixed your side so that is also going to be sore. We can lay down and watch a movie, how does that sound?"

"I really don't want to be here Wil," Y/n says start to break down.

"Hey, your safe okay, they only want to help here, and we will be out of here soon," it was almost as if me saying that summoned the doctor into the room, but Y/n did seem to be okay. As soon as this tall man walked into the room, she instantly tensed up and seemed to move as far away from the man as possable.

"Hello, I am doctor Lieberman, I am the child psychiatrist down here at A&E. I've come down to ask you a few questions Y/n," he said that with a weird look in his eye, this is not the man that I got introduced to when I was talking to the psychiatrist before. Why do I recognize the name Lieberman, and why is Y/n so scared.

Oh fuck. I know now.

==========================================================

Hello everyone.

I want to thank you so much for everything.

Reading your comments and feedback makes my day, it's really nice to share my story and other people enjoying it, so I can't thank you enough for everything.

Even though you are all just random people in the internet, and I know nothing about any of you, you still feel like friends and family, so thank you for making this space so nice and caring.

You are amazing and the best you can be so I'm really glad you are you.

Remember that your body isn't paper, so don't cut it,

Remember your face isn't a mask, so don't hide it,

Remember that your size isn't a book, so don't judge it,

And most of all, your life isn't a film, so don't end it

You are beautiful just the way you are, don't ever change from who you are for others <3

I am so FUCKING proud of you, everyone reading this. You are doing great, you may not be feeling 100%, but you are giving 100% of what you do have.

I just want to say thank you. You guys, girls and anything in between are absolutly amazing and I love you.

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

23.9K 645 21
Thomas Simons is a 14 year old orphan whos parents were abusive and are now also dead. Tommy cant seem to find his place anywhere. That is until Phi...
19.6K 853 20
15 years ago in London there was a man and woman. His name was Wilbur Soot, while her name was Sally Salmon. They were both seniors in highschool. Mo...
18.3K 258 12
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT !! REFER TO THE TRIGGER WARNINGS AT THE TOP OF EACH CHAPTER !! Welcome to just another MCYT angst one-shot book! I hope you'...
421 26 12
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷ "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝"