saudade โ‡’ n. romanoff โœ“

Od summernirvana

๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐Ž๐•๐€, the wife of Natalia Alianovna Romonova. Both women go through things pe... Viac

๐ฌ๐š๐ฎ๐๐š๐๐ž
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐›๐จ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
I
II
III
IV
V
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
XVS
XVI
XVII
XXIII
XX
XXI
XXII
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLVIX
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ

XIX

1.9K 108 19
Od summernirvana

OLIVIA WALKED WITH Thor to the BiFrost where Heimdall was. As they entered, his back was turned to them, his gold armor illuminated from the stars he was looking out at. Alongside that, Thor's cape was flowing in the wind, along with Olivia's.

Frigga and Odin thought it would be a good idea for Olivia to have a cape, along with her own personal suit.

The suit's majority was black with white lines in the creases and the cape being blue.

Olivia's hair flowed freely in the wind, something that was always in the family.

Thor, Loki, Odin and even Frigga always had their hair somewhat down.

"You're late," Heimdall acknowledged Thor presence, "And you brought your sister."

"Merriment can sometimes be a heavier burden than battle," Thor replied.

"Then you're doing one of them incorrectly."

Thor chuckled, "Perhaps."

Olivia walked up to the man, "Thank you, sir, for saving my life."

"No need to thank me, your highness," Heimdall responded, "It is my sworn duty to protect the royal family, along with the residents of Asgard."

Olivia nodded and smiled, accepting the statements.

Thor walked up beside Olivia, "How fare the stars?"

"Still shining," Heimdall answered, "From here, I can see nine realms and ten trillion souls."

He looked down at Thor before lifting the sword and placing it down again, prompting the wheels in the circular building to start moving, them shifting the building.

He stepped down from his podium, "Do you recall why I taught you of the Convergence?"

"Yes," Thor nodded, "The alignment of the worlds. It approaches, doesn't it?"

Heimdall nodded as he walked with Thor and Olivia.

"The universe hasn't seen this marvel since before my watch began," they looked through the ceiling, now a wall in front of them, "Few can sense it. Even fewer can see it. But while it's effects can be dangerous, it is truly beautiful."

"I see nothing."

"Or, perhaps, that is not the beauty you seek."

Thor chuckled while Olivia furrowed her eyebrows.

"How is Jane?" Thor asked Heimdall.

"She's quite clever, your mortal. She doesn't know it yet, but she studies the Convergence as well. Even..." he paused as he looked out.

"What?" Thor asked, noticing the change in his demeanor.

"I can't see her."

"How is that possible?" Olivia asked, "Aren't you the all-seeing?"

"Yes," he nodded, "I'm sending you down there, Thor."

He turned to the blonde man.

"She could very much be in trouble."

"Wait, what?" Olivia blurted out as she followed Heimdall who has went back on his podium thing, the sword in front of him.

He didn't respond but instead pulled the sword down and turned it.

Suddenly there was a flash of light, followed by a bunch of colors in front of them.

He looked at Thor, "I'm sending you the place she was last."

Thor nodded, "Alright."

"What about me?" Olivia asked as she looked at them.

Heimdall looked at her, "It's not safe for you to be back on Earth."

"What? Why?" Olivia asked him.

"Let's just say you have some people who knew you there."

"Wouldn't that be a good thing?"

"Not when they think you're dead," Thor answered for Heimdall, "Olivia, everyone on Midgard thinks you are gone."

"So?" Olivia pushed.

Thor sighed, "I will be back shortly."

Without giving a chance to Olivia to respond, Thor went through. Olivia huffed in annoyance and frustration as she watched him go.

After a few minutes of waiting, suddenly a car part came flying in, causing both Heimdall and Olivia to dodge it.

A few seconds later, Thor came in with a woman.

"We have to do that again," she stated excitedly.

She looked around and spotted Olivia.

"Hey."

"Hello," Olivia responded.

The woman studied her, "Wait, aren't you the Agent that died? Erik told me about it... right as he was loosing his mind."

"Agent?"

"Yeah, uh, don't you remember?" she. chuckled sheepishly.

"No, I don't. I, uhm, lost my memory."

"Oh," Jane nodded, "I'm Jane."

"Olivia Odinsdottir, Princess of Asgard. Goddess of Weaponry."

Jane smiled politely before she turned around, only to be met with Heimdall looking down at her.

She waved awkwardly, "Hi."

"Welcome to Asgard," Heimdall replied, smiling down at the mortal.

✁✁✁✁

Olivia stood beside the red-haired woman she previously met as they looked at Jane who was getting checked out by other women, studying something that was within her.

"My words are mere noises to you that you ignore them completely?" Odin asked Thor as he came into the medical room.

Olivia and Thor's head snapped over to their father, seeing he was angry.

"She is ill," Thor reasoned as he walked over to the Allfather.

"She is mortal," Odin retorted.

Olivia furrowed her eyebrows as she walked up to Odin, "So am I."

"Yes, but you are more Asgardian. You are a goddess," he pointed to her then to Jane, "She is not."

He walked over, passing Thor and Liv.

"Illness is their defining trait."

"I brought her here because we can help her," Thor reasoned.

"She does not belong here in Asgard any more than a goat belongs at a banquet table," Odin shrugged as he continued walking around the room.

"Did he just...?" Jane asked for approval, unsure if he actually called her and Olivia a goat, "Who do you think you are?"

"I am Odin, King of Asgard. Protector of the Nine Realms."

"Oh," Jane hesitated, "Well, I'm-"

"I know very well who you are, Jane Foster."

"You told your dad about me?" Jane turned to Thor.

Olivia ignored Jane's comment as she walked over to Odin.

"Let me remind you who you slept with, Father," Olivia started angrily, "A mortal. You slept with a mortal, who created me! Maybe you should respect us humans a little more, you hypocrite."

"You will not speak with me this way!" Odin yelled in her face, "You know nothing of this world, and with that, you know nothing of Earth!"

Olivia flinched back, disgust ridden all over her face.

The blonde scoffed.

"Loki was right about you," she took slight satisfaction in the surprise that plastered his face, "You are the worst person in the entire universe."

And with that she stormed out, making her way to the only person who could ever make her feel better.

Loki.

✁✁✁✁

After take lefts and rights, Olivia barged into the cell room, panting and panicking. She could hear, taste, and feel everything within a 5 mile radius.

Her anger had gotten the best of her.

"Loki!" Olivia shouted as she collapsed at the steps of his cell, "Loki!"

Loki immediately rushed over to her, but wasn't able to comfort her, the cell walls restricting them.

He grew worried, "Olivia! What's wrong?!"

Olivia couldn't respond as she was coughing and crying all at once.

"Guards!" Loki yelled, "Help! Please!"

The guards rushed over and saw the princess on the ground helpless.

"What should we do?!" One of the guards asked, looking around frantically.

"Loki," Olivia breathed out, "I need Loki."

"We can't do that, your highness," the other guard replied.

"Please!" She shouted as she choked on a sob.

"Listen to her!" Loki boomed.

The guard clicked his tongue with attitude but nonetheless opened the cell.

Loki immediately rushed over to her, pulling her into the cell with him. He started holding Olivia, comforting her while she went through her episode.

"It's okay," he cradled her, "Everything's going to be okay, sister."

Olivia coughed softly, finally calming down.

She held Loki tight, "He's the worst."

"Who's the worst?" Loki asked as he pulled her up, wiping her tears.

"Odin. I just got so angry. I hate him," her eyes glowed bright blue as she looked at up, "And then it got overwhelming."

Loki grew angry, "I'm gonna kill him."

"No," Olivia shook her head, "Please. Let's just stay here, okay?"

"Sister, I don't think that's the best idea," he tilted his head towards the guards that stood outside his cell.

Olivia glanced at them and groaned loudly.

She then sat up fully and looked at Loki. She tilted her head as she finally saw the depression in his eyes, along with the secrets he held.

"Loki..." Olivia scooted back, recognizing what he was hiding, "Can I ask you something?"

"Ask away," he responded.

"What happened on Midgard?"

"I told you, I do not know," Loki faltered as he shrugged.

Olivia narrowed her eyes at him, "You're lying."

"No, I'm-"

"Yes, you are!" Olivia cut him off, "You taught me how to lie easily. Don't think I don't know when you do."

He stared at her with wide eyes, ignoring the slight flinch he had made when she yelled.

Olivia cleared her throat before taking a deep breath, "Pardon me... Loki, what happened on Midgard? I know you know what happened."

"I told you, sister, I do not," Loki responded, not giving in, "You're overreacting."

Olivia scoffed, "Loki, I'm going to need you to stop with the bullshit."

Loki sighed as he looked in his sister's eyes.

"I-I can't tell you. W-What happened over there..." he sighed, "I can't tell you, Olivia."

"You mean you won't. Loki, you're doing this for yourself," Olivia stood up and exited the cell, "Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you are just as dangerous as Thor said you were."

"Olivia, please!" Loki stood up, "Please don't get mad over this!"

She turned back, her eyes even more of a piercing blue, "I already am, Loki."

✁✁✁✁

Olivia walked with Frigga down the palace after she had found her wallowing away her sadness and anger with a bottle of wine.

After explaining the chain of events to Frigga, Olivia had felt better. Of course it still hurt knowing that Odin probably hated her now, along with Loki.

"You know, dear," Frigga rubbed soothing circles on her back, "It's okay you lashed out. I mean, you don't know anything about the person you were before. It can be frustrating."

Olivia sighed, "I just wish someone would tell me. I could practically feel the secrets radiating off of everyone. Thor, Odin, Jane, Heimdall... Loki."

"I'm sorry," Frigga sighed, "You know, if I knew, I would tell you in a heartbeat. Well, unless it caused great pain to you. That would just hurt you instead of help you."

"Thank you," Olivia sighed, "You're the best."

"Ah," Frigga waved it off, "It's nothing. I'll always be here to talk."

Olivia chuckled.

"Now," Frigga exhaled, "Should we go find Thor?"

"Yes," Olivia nodded.

As they started moving, they heard Thor's voice right in front of them. They paused for a brief second before going over to them.

"What's going to happen to me?" Jane asked as she looked between Thor's eyes and lips.

"I'll find a way to save you, Jane," Thor responded.

"Your father said there was-"

"My father doesn't know everything."

Frigga chuckled, "Don't let him hear you say that."

Both woman made their way fully to Jane and Thor.

Thor stood up straight when he noticed them, "Jane Foster, please meet Frigga, Queen of Asgard, and my mother."

Jane gasped and pulled away from Thor nervously.

She nodded awkwardly, "H-Hi."

Suddenly all chaos broke out, guards running everywhere, trying to contain everyone.

"The prisons," Frigga observed.

Thor's eyes widened, "Loki..."

"Go," Frigga said, "I'll look after her."

Thor nodded and ran off.

Olivia turned to Frigga, "Mom..."

Frigga smiled, "You too. Go help him."

Olivia nodded, "Be careful!"

And with that, she ran off, catching up with Thor.

"Thor!" Olivia called out, "How are we gonna get there?"

"Grab my hand," Thor rushed.

Olivia looked at his, "Wha- Why?"

"Just do it," Thor urged her.

Olivia rolled her eyes before slapping her hand on his. He grabbed her tight and jumped off the balcony right as he called mjolnir to his hands.

Soon they arrived, both of them making a thud as they landed.

As the prisoners' heads snap towards them, Olivia pulled out her swords from her void, them crackling a yellow static as they were by her side, in her hands.

"Return to your cells and no further harm will come to you," Thor announced.

Olivia nodded, "You have our word."

Just then, two prisoners punched them each, ignoring their words.

Olivia rolled her neck, "Very well then."

Thor grabbed the prisoner that punched him, "You do not have our word."

Both siblings either punched or stabbed the prisoners before being grabbed by another.

They both continued to fight and soon, one by one they all fell, severely injured.

All of a sudden, loud rumbling sounded above them, causing the ceiling to crumble a bit.

Olivia and Thor turned to Loki, seeing him as the only one not fighting or saying a word.

As they trotted over to him, they paused as they felt the connection with Frigga start to diminish.

Olivia's eyes widened and without thinking, she flew up through the ceiling, breaking it into a circular shape. Thor did the same except mjolnir helped him crack the ceiling.

As they glanced at the room, they saw someone stab Frigga with a sword.

"No!" Thor and Olivia screamed in unison before they attacked Malekith who stood in front of the monster that killed Frigga.

Thor through its lighting at it while Olivia through a large knife at him, not sparing a glance as she ran towards her step-mother-real mother's-body. Thor had thrown mjolnir towards the person who stabbed Frigga, causing him and the dark elf to fall through the balcony.

Olivia fell down next to Frigga.

"Mother!" She shook her body, not noticing Odin walk in, "Wake up! Please! Why aren't you waking up?"

"Olivia..." Thor looked down upon her.

Olivia's head snapped up towards him, "Thor, fix her! Tell her to wake up, please!"

"I can't," he shook his head as he went over to her, picking her up carefully as she wailed. Olivia immediately engulfed her other brother in a hug, crying into his body.

Thor hugged back, a few tears escaping his eyes as every now and then he glanced at Frigga, seeing Odin cradle her.

Olivia had just gotten Frigga back...

only for her to be taken away.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

35.1K 850 12
It's been almost two years since the defeat of Thanos & the effects of the snap was successfully reversed. The world has slowly picked up the pieces...
99.8K 1.7K 61
โ€ข CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG โ€ข ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how she decided to make a huge decision tha...
739 21 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
3.3K 365 9
A young child is used to settle a debt. Many deemed her defective due to her inability to speak. But she didn't need to talk to get her job done. She...