Letifer || BTS Apocalypse AU

Jins3ngg tarafından

~ A BTS Apocalypse AU ~ || " Zombie's go for people with brains that's why they always come after me first."... Daha Fazla

Dis-ease
photographs
Not my brother
Hospital
Away from home
Hospital wards
Hoards
Shoot out
Angel from Hell.
Fire
We are home
Smells like medicine
Home is were the heart is
It's the little things.
Hello (update! Discontinued)

Zylon C

70 4 0
Jins3ngg tarafından

The seven of them crouched their way out to the side of the building, the distant gunfire not surprising them as the horde thundered around the halls which was clear as day through the bricks. MJ sighed, rubbing at her temples as she contemplated her ideas, ignoring her group coddling Jimin with affection. She knew staying in one location was a terrible idea; and letting them stay for longer than necessary was all signs of a neglectful leader. Therefore the situation was hers to fix.

" Taehyung isn't far from here, we can make it before sundown." Hoseok bounded over to the pondering girl, pulling her sleeve forward. " He's at Zylon C, let's go."

MJ frowned, gently shaking her wrist from Hoseok's grip causing him to slowly halt to a stop. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Jimin came to his side with a wide smile. Her eyes fell on the six of them that huddled in a group, swallowing thickly.

" I can't Hobi." A weak smile graced her upturned lips as she glanced back towards the hospital doors. Jimin's eyes widened as he shook his head whilst Hoseok just stared, somewhat confused by her protest. Namjoon stepped forward, though forlorn, placed a reassuring hand on their shoulders trying to guide them backwards. Jimin launched his hands forward, attempting to get out of his elders grip, tears streaming down the crevice of his eyes.

" You can't go back in their, they'll kill you." His words came out like an exhausted scream, breathy and painful, as he tried to grab onto her retreating figure. " I just got you back, don't leave!"

Hoseok blinked once, then twice, finally taking in her actions as she stepped backwards with a fake reassuring smile. He felt the anger boil inside of him as he thrashed in Namjoon's grasp spouting profanities that may of hurt his younger, though he didn't care much he just wanted to be released.

" Hoseok listen, we need those supplies, no one else can die." Her expression fell downcast as he continued to verbally abuse the younger. It hurt her to see such a thing happen, especially to people she cared about, but those supplies were a life or death situation. She turned her attention to Namjoon who was already sharing her gaze and nodded. " Take them to Taehyung, I'll be back before nightfall."

With that she disappeared into hospital, out of sight of the six confused boys. Namjoon let a soft sigh pass his lips, trying his hardest to supress his emotions as he dragged the two boys through the shrubbery and onto the main road, gesturing for the three others to follow him. He was the leader now, whether he wanted to be or not, MJ had placed her trust him in and he wasn't about to let her down.

<>

It had been about an hour since they had left the hospital and started their trek towards Zylon C. Hoseok and Jimin had barely calmed down and were sulking in front of both Seokjin and Namjoon who chatted idly whilst Jungkook and Yoongi trailed behind almost scouting around the vicinity and nonchalantly listened to their elders conversation.

" So how did you meet Fey?" Namjoon inhaled sharply, turning to look at his elder. Seokjin held no malice in his words, but the memory struck harder than he imagined.

" We met at camp." Seokjin nodded, another question preparing on his lips as Namjoon turned away, staring of into the overturned cars on the side of the road. In this moment he managed to see he had gained the attention of his younger behind, after all they were all curious of the wildfire that was their group leader.

" The camp were we are going?" He couldn't help the question rolling of his tongue and he shifted uncomfortably, kicking a couple of stones in the process. Namjoon involuntarily shivered, not really wanting to answer the straightforward question but nodded nonetheless. Seokjin didn't really buy his answer, the whole ordeal being a bit strange to him but he nodded back. " Sorry for bringing it up, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Namjoon smiled a bit at his apology before shaking his head with a small chuckle. " No need to apologise, Fey saved my life as well as Hoseok's it's just an unpleasant memory."

With that being said, they fell into a comfortable silence as they continued down the long stretch of road the path only becoming more familiar with each step. Around sunset Jimin had set himself into a sprint toward a rundown looking motel, Hoseok trailing not far behind him. Jungkook and Yoongi had caught themselves up with the two leaders, half confused at the half crumbled building.

" Is this the place, I though it was like a camp not an infested motel?" Yoongi stated, the distaste evident in his tone. Seokjin only glared at the ungrateful boy as Namjoon chuckled.

" You of all people should know how hard it is to find a nice saferoom, this was the best we could do that was inconspicuous to others." Namjoon had explained with a small smile as he gestured for the three boys to climb up the metal stairs to the second floor.

The groaning of the undead pounded on the blistered doors of the motel bedrooms as the metal groaned under their weight, slowly causing the three to inch as far away as possible from the rooms as possible. One of the doors at the far end of the balcony was wide open and Yoongi turned to look at Namjoon, curious for an explanation to the location.

" Nobody really feels like passing so many corpses so we made the saferoom be were most people would fear to go." He explained, scratching the back of his neck at how awkward his explanation seemed.

" It doesn't seem so safe, what if you need to escape surely the stairs would be an easy escape?" Jungkook piped up, his doe eyes staring at Namjoon almost intently.

" Ah, well we made sure to scout the room for all possible exits before we chose it of course. There's a ladder on the back of the building that's being fixed and in the mean time we've placed a few mattresses on the ground so we can jump if necessary." Namjoon pointed over the far end of the railing showing the stacked up mattresses on the ground below.

Three small mattresses were stacked up, not so neatly, directly under the railings. A bony corpse slumped against the side of it, its legs twisted at awkward angles as it's hand grasped the side of the material. Jungkook shivered slightly and grasped onto Yoongi's hand.

" How do we know it's dead?" He questioned, nibbling the inside of his cheek. Dying by a corpse was not how he wanted to die so he'd like to weigh his options if a serious problem arose.

" It's staged, Fey planned it all out, tried to make it as inconspicuous as possible. Like they tried to escape as the world ended and just starved as they couldn't move anywhere." Jungkook nodded at the explanation, slowly making sense of the whole layout. He smiled, the girl was smart he'll give her that he wouldn't be able to see the setup even as a tracker.

He didn't even realise that Namjoon had stepped into the saferoom until he turned around staring directly at Jin who seemed deep in thought as he glanced over the railings. Yoongi shook his head, stepping around his elder and into the room dragging Jungkook behind him. The soft click of a revolver made him blink as the cold familiar metal of a barrel pushed itself into his forehead. Jungkook shivered in his grasp, about to assault whoever was on the other end but was brutally shocked at whoever spoke next.

" Put the gun down asshole." It was Jimin's soft voice that cut through the bitter tension as the guy with the gun scoffed.

" This was the guy who stole my candy bar." The guy whined but removed the gun from Yoongi's head nonetheless, giving him a clear view of the speaking boy. The first thing that caught his eye was the illuminous blonde hair, with the faint pink dye in half of it. He recognised that colour from somewhere, but where? His eyes trailed down to meet the guys heterochromia eyes, both a shade of blue and pink hiding a crazed fire behind them. Yoongi opened his mouth slightly as a slight realisation. It was that guy. The guy he stole the candy bar of off.

" Nobody stole your candy bar Tae" Jimin stated gruffly, already annoyed at the boys incessive whining. " Jungkook, bring Seokjin in and close the door behind you."

Jungkook nodded disappearing outside to pester his elder as Yoongi watched Taehyung fall on the velvety couch with a pout and his arms crossed tightly across his chest. With a quick glance across the room it was quiet clear that this was used as a saferoom, the place was spotless with the occasional stain on the carpet but other than that - he was in utter shock.

" Take a seat, this place is basically your home till Fey gets back." Namjoon spoke up, eyes straying over to the window were Hoseok was sat with a mug wrapped firmly around his fingers. He gave a sigh, handing his elder another mug that smelled similarly of coffee. " I hope you like the coffee, it's the only thing this place is stocked full of."

Namjoon smiled, taking a seat opposite Taehyung as Jimin placed two mugs down on the coffee table and placed himself next to the crazed boy. Reluctantly he sat down, his weight sinking comfortably into the material as Jungkook and Jin walked into the room, closing the door with a small thud. The two looked forlorn, eyes glossed over as though they were reminiscing.

" Is that coffee I smell?" Jin's voice shook slightly as he spoke but placed a grin on his face as he planted himself in between Namjoon and his accomplice.

Namjoon nodded with a cocked eyebrow. " It's the only thing the cupboards really own nowadays." He finished with a chuckled as Jin picked up the yellow mug, melting into it's smell.

Jungkook relaxed slightly, taking a seat next to Taehyung though hesitantly and smiled as the elder glared at his posture. He shifted uncomfortably, even when Jimin had hit the dual toned boy with one of the magazines on the table stands. The room was basically an uncomfortable silence apart from the small squeaks of pleasure Jin released as he sipped his coffee.

Just as night fell, Yoongi sat up straight placing his mug onto the coffee table with a small cough catching the attention of those on the couches. Something had been bothering him for a while, ever since they left the hospital.

" Who were those people back at the hospital, why where they after Fey?" Namjoon and Jimin stiffened slightly, and Hoseok shivered in his spot whereas Taehyung chuckled his eyes flickering with enjoyment.

" Fey, who's Fey? No one here knows a Fey, only an angel." Taehyung chuckled again and Jimin placed a hand on his shoulder a soft sigh escaping his lips. Yoongi cocked an eye, dismissing the boys words as nothing but insanity but staring intently at the other two that were located in front of him.

" Sometimes there are worse things to fear out their other than just the dead." Namjoon responded softly, pushing himself off the couch and disappearing further into the motel. He barely saw Seokjin shake his head out the corner of his eye, and he let out an irritated sigh. He deserved to have an explanation for whatever was going on.

" I'm sorry about him, let me show you your room." Jimin spoke softly, rising from the couch with a wild Taehyung clung to his side. " I promise in due time you will know, but until we know you are safe we can't tell you anything."

The three boys stood up, trailing after the young boy and Taehyung who disappeared into one of the bedrooms. They knew something wasn't right, the situation was to eerie. Nonetheless, one-by-one they made their way to their room for the night but a small mumble caught Jungkook of guard as he left the open plan kitchen.

" She promised to be here by nightfall."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

35.5K 2K 40
Ever since the outbreak, Park Jimin was alone. He met groups, but they all ended in flames. He never felt more alone in his life... until he meets so...
14K 850 38
7 boys and 3 girls, and a bunch of zombies. The 3 girls, Hope, Karma,And Jae have been friends since they were children and they despised the 7 boys...
242K 10.9K 56
BTS Apocalypse AU In a world where half the population are living and half are the living dead, you need to be fit, strong and have strong teamwork i...