š˜šØš® š“ššš¬š­šž š‹š¢š¤šž š‹...

By Hanak0TheT0iletGh0st

" š‚ššš§šš² , š¬š”šž'š¬ š¬š°šžšžš­ š„š¢š¤šž šœššš§šš² š¢š§ š¦š² šÆšžš¢š§š¬ ~ " š…š„š®šŸšŸ [š˜šžš©] šŸ’– š€š§ļæ½... More

REQUESTS !
šŸ’– š˜ š˜°š˜¶'š˜³š˜¦ š˜—š˜³š˜¦š˜µš˜µš˜ŗ.. š˜‘š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜§š˜­š˜°š˜øš˜¦š˜³, š˜ š˜¢š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜³š˜° šŸ’–
šŸ’”š˜”š˜¢š˜ŗš˜£š˜¦ š˜ š˜¤š˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜Æ š˜©š˜°š˜ø š˜µš˜° š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶.. šŸ’”
Rankings [Not a One-Shot]
šŸ’–š˜“š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜¢š˜Æ š˜¢š˜¤š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ, š˜£š˜¶š˜µ š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜¢ š˜®š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜¬š˜¦šŸ’– (Part 1)
šŸ’–š˜ˆ š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜§š˜µšŸ’–
šŸ’”š˜š˜® š˜šš˜°š˜³š˜³š˜ŗ...šŸ’”
š˜›š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø

šŸ’–šŸ’” š˜š˜°š˜³š˜Øš˜¦š˜µ š˜¢š˜£š˜°š˜¶š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜®. š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦. š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶'š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ šŸ’”šŸ’–

254 3 12
By Hanak0TheT0iletGh0st

[HanaNene] 

(Okay, I know I've been making a lot of Yashiro x Hanako but all these ideas just come to me and I need to write them down. I'll try to do a MistuKou next! Also, the "lovely" boy character was made up by me!)

Also; There's some angst in the first part of this *sobs*

Requested by; (No one)

Enjoy!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

Yashiro's POV

Okay.. this is it! I'm gonna confess!! I'm gonna tell Aiko I like him! 

I smile to myself. 'I'm so glad this is the last class of the day..' 
I look to the other side of the classroom and see him. Aiko Hiroto. He's so handsome...

He was writing something down in his notebook. He's so smart...

We've spoken a few times... but nothing can stop love!!

He looks at me and I quickly turn away. 'Crap.. he saw me staring...'

I felt my face slightly heat up.

I then look down at my desk while frowning. "What if he thinks I'm some weirdo..." I whisper to myself.

No... don't think like that Nene! You gotta be positive! I pat myself on the back. "You got this...!" I say with a sigh.

I feel someone poke me on my back. I turn and see Aoi-Chan. "Aoi..?" 

She hands me a note that says;

                                                                    ---

𝓝𝓮𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭. 𝓘𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂?

𝓘'𝓶 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂!

                                                                    ---

I look back at her, she has a worried look on her face. She's even pouting a bit. 

I nod and mouth 'everything's fine, Aoi!' I give her a thumbs up. 

She nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back.

It's nice to know I have friends who care.

                                                            (After Class)

Once the bell rung a lot of kids just ran out. Some of them didn't even hear the homework we have for tonight.

I pick up my bag that has all my stuff I packed in it and speed-walked out of the classroom. 'If I'm fast enough... I'll be able to see him by the entrance!'

I turn the corner where the stairs are and see Aoi looking at me with her bag in hand, confused and concerned.

"Nene-Chan.. you seem like you're in a hurry. Is everything alrig-" I quickly cut her off. 

"I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING LATER AOI!! I GOT TO GO NOW!! BYE!"

I run right past her not even having the chance to see her reaction.

'I'm sorry Aoi but I really need to get this done! I promise to tell you tomorrow!!' 

I reach the end of the stairs and see Aiko about to open the gate.

"WAIT!!!" I yell, trying to get his attention.

He stops and looks at me. My heart starts beating fast. 'This is it.'

I walk over to him.

"H-Hey Hiroto-Kun..!!"

"Hey." He looked at me confused. He took a piece of gum out of his pocket and tossed it in his mouth. He looked down at me slightly unamused. 'Is this a bad time..?'

I need to collect my thoughts.. wait no, I already did that in class. I should be fine.

"S-So uhm..."

C'mon Nene! You got this!

"Hm?"

I take a deep breath.

"I LIKE YOU!!! I HAVE FOR A LONG WHILE NOW AND I'M HOPING YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY!!"

I close my eyes tightly and look down. 

"Oh."

Third POV

"Oh."

Yashiro's heart broke at that response. She opened her eyes and slowly looked up at him.

"Sorry.. uh... I don't feel the same way. I'm not really into..."

He looked at her, disgusted.

"I'm not into... your kind..." He said while pointing at her ankles.

'What...'

Yashiro felt tears well up in her eyes. She just wanted this conversation to be over already.

"Ahaha. Y-yeAh." She said, her voice slightly breaking. "I have big ankles.. hehe..." She forced out a small smile.

"Yeah, you do." He said, chewing his gum rather loudly.  "Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow I guess."

He turned around and opened the gate, walking out as if nothing happened.

"Y-Yeah.. bye.."

Yashiro felt her legs grow weak. She waited for Aiko to vanish from her sight. Once she couldn't see him anymore, she fell to her knees and started crying. She covered her mouth trying to contain her loud sobs. 'W-why...?'

That was all she could ask herself. "Why?"

She was just sitting there. On her knees. She wanted to get up. Run home. Maybe even go to Hanako. But she couldn't. She couldn't move a single inch of her body. She's been rejected before, yes... But this... this hurt more than any other rejection she's ever had.

'Why do I even bother...'

She wiped away her tears. "Who needs him a-anyways..." she said to herself. 

She felt her eyes grow watery again. "Oh, who am I k-kidding... I just want this day to end already...." She let out a small whimper before feeling warm tears fall down her cheeks, slightly stinging her eyes.

She let out a shaky breath and stood up.

"SENPAI!!! SENPAII!!!"

'Kou...?'

Yashiro turned around to see Kou running up to her, staff in hand. 

He stopped abruptly halfway towards her and then screamed, "SENPAI ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!"

                                                       10 minutes earlier

Kou's POV

I usually tag along with Senpai when it comes to her bathroom duty. I keep her company and help her clean up the bathroom.

This time, however, she wasn't here. She's usually here before me. What's so different today? Unless...

"HANAKO!!" I yelled. He turned to me, completely unphased by my screaming.

"What is it, kid?" He frowned.

"Senpai isn't here!! She's always here before me and all of a sudden she isn't today! What did you do??"

Hanako was quiet for a moment. "You know... you are right, kid. Yashiro isn't here..."

I scoffed. "Answer my question you damn toilet ghost!!"

"Shut it. I haven't done anything to her. At least... I hope not.." He said, actually sounding worried saying that last part.

"I know!! I'll go look for her!!" I say while taking out my staff. "If Senpai is in danger, I'll help her!!"

Hanako looked at me and grinned. "Mmm... I don't think so~" He said walking towards the bathroom door.
I grabbed him and pulled him away from the door. "NO! I'M GONNA LOOK FOR HER!!" I say while running out of the bathroom.

I turned my head around while I was running and didn't see him coming after me. 'AHA!!'

I run to where the stairs are and see Aoi-Chan there. "AOI!" I scream while making my way over to her. 

She turned to me and smiled. "Hello, Kou-Kun!"

I stop and start panting, trying to catch my breath. "h-HeY! H...Have you seen... N..Nene-Senpai...?"

"Oh! Well, last time I saw her she seemed like she was in a hurry.." She placed a finger on her chin. "Buuttt.. I do know she went downstairs! I think she went to the entrance." 

I gave her a bright smile and fix my posture.

"THANK YOU!!"

I run downstairs

"GOTTA GET THERE BEFORE HANAKO, GOTTA GET THERE BEFORE HANAKO!!"

"Who's Hanako???" I hear her call out.

Nevermind that.

I run downstairs and see... SENPAI!! AND NO HANAKO!! HAH! TAKE THAT TOILET GHOST!!

"SENPAI!!! SENPAI!!!" I yell. 

She turns to me and I smile, still running. Once I'm halfway towards her I see her eyes slightly.. red... What.

I stop. Her eyes are red and her hair seems messy. What the..

"SENPAI ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!"

I finally get over to her and put away my staff. "Senpai?! Are you okay???" 

She smiles at me.. but it seems forced. Something is wrong. "Senpai..?"
Her hand starts shaking. Before I could say something she suddenly starts sobbing and hugs me tightly. 

"Senpai?! What's wrong??" She sniffles and looks up at me. "Y..You know Aiko... I-I-.. I confessed to him a-and.. he.. he..." She then started crying again. 

"Aiko..?" I say, more to myself than her. Whatever that bastard did.. he's gonna regret it by tomorrow. "Hey.. it's gonna be okay.." I begin to rub her back gently. She's still crying but not to the point where she's hyperventilating.

"I..I... it hurts.. Kou-Kun.." She said to me, holding onto me slightly tighter.

I look down at her and frown. "Is there something that would make you feel better..?"

She was quiet.

I never thought I'd be saying this but... I sigh.

"How about Hanako? He always seems to make you feel better." She slowly looks up at me and nods. I smile. "To the bathroom!!" I say. I hear her giggle.

She likes Hanako. It's obvious. And even though it hurts.. I'm just happy she's happy.

                                                    At the Bathroom

Third POV

Once Kou and Yashiro opened the door to the bathroom, they saw Hanako pacing the bathroom. Hanako, still not hearing nor seeing them continued.

"Hanako..?" Kou said. Mildly confused.

Hanako turned to them and gave a wide smile. "YASHIROO!" He floated up to her and hugged her. He was about to look at her and say some smug comment but he realized something was off. He felt Yashiro shaking. "Yashiro..?"

He looked at her and felt guilt and worry rise up in him. "Yashiro?? What's wrong??" 

Kou sighed. "Aiko rejected her. But, I don't think it was a kind one.."

Yashiro looked down and nodded. Hanako frowned. 'I'll handle him another time..'

He lifted up Yashiro's chin with his finger and gave her a pout. "Yashiro... don't be sad.. c'mon~ smile. For me?"

Kou took this opportunity to leave which Hanako very much appreciated.

"H-Hanako-Kun.." Yashiro looked up at Hanako with such a pitiful face, it made Hanako wanna cry.

"He pointed at me and looked at me like... like I was some alien..." She frowned. "I can't get anyone to love me.. with these... things..." She said looking down at her ankles.

Hanako grabbed Yashiro's hand and squeezed it tightly. "Don't say that about yourself, Yashiro," Hanako said, almost sounding upset with the girl. "You're beautiful. And wonderful. You can make anyone fall for you within seconds of them being around you."

Yashiro looked at Hanako shocked at what he was saying.

He normally teases her but now.. now he's being all soft. This isn't the first time this has happened but.. it's still such an overwhelming feeling for the cream-haired girl.

"How do you know..?" She asked.

'Why is Hanako being so.. so...'

"Because I'm around you every day, silly." Hanako smiled at Yashiro and pulled her in a hug.

"I wouldn't know any of these things if I, myself, haven't fallen for the daikon." He said lowly. Half of him hoped she didn't hear it. And the other half hoped and prayed she did.

This courage only comes at least twice in a lifetime.

But oh boy, Yashiro heard it. Every, single, bit. Which is why.. she was red. And crying.

"Hanako-Kun I... I..."

This was a new feeling for Yashiro.

Hearing Hanako confess to her had feelings she's been trying to hide just burst out.

Hanako pulled away from Yashiro and looked down. "I-I know this is sudden.. but.." He felt a dark blush rise on his cheeks and ears. 

Yashiro felt herself smiling, she wiped away her tears.

"Hanako I.. I like you too.. if I'm being honest.. I've been forcing myself to like others to.. try and push away my feelings for you away.. but.. I think I'm gonna be taking a break from relationships for now.."

Hanako looked at Yashiro with widen eyes. 'She.. she...' 

Hanako didn't care if she wanted to be in a relationship with him or not. Her liking him back was all he needed.

"Yashiro, I don't care if you want to date me or not. I l.." He paused before continuing. "I love you. And whenever you are ready, I'm here. And I always will be."

Hanako leaned in towards Yashiro. "Can..." 

Yashiro hummed in response.

Hanako leaned in and gave Yashiro a kiss on the cheek.

"Not a charm, but a kiss." 
Yashiro felt herself giggling.

Hanako then hugged Yashiro again. "Don't you ever worry about him or anyone again. You have me and-.."

                                                  𐐪𐑂 "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞" 𐐪𐑂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.1K 76
ą¼ŗź§ź§‚ą¼» Hananene/Amanene oneshots! Get your Hananene/Amanene oneshots! You want fluff? Sure! Angst? Yep! Lime? Definitely! Lemon? Uh, no, sorry. But I h...
1.3K 32 20
"š’Ŗš’øš‘’š’¶š“ƒ š“ˆš“Šš“ƒ, š’øš’¶š“š“‚š’¾š“ƒš‘” š’·š“‡š‘’š‘’š“š‘’. š’Æš’½š‘’ š‘œš’øš‘’š’¶š“ƒ š“š‘œš‘œš“€š“ˆ š’·š‘’š’¶š“Šš“‰š’¾š’»š“Šš“, š“Œš‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Žš‘œš“Š š’øš‘œš“‚š‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡ š’¶ š“ˆš“Œš’¾š“‚ š“Œš’¾š“‰...
110K 1.3K 30
"ššƒšš‘šš’ššœ šš’ššœ šš ššŽšš›ššŽ šššš‘ššŽ šš–šš’šš›ššŠššŒšš•ššŽ'ššœ šš‘ššŠšš™šš™ššŽšš—."
225K 8K 29
[š™²š™¾š™¼š™æš™»š™“ššƒš™“] āœ”ļøŽ [ššƒššš™øš™¶š™¶š™“šš šš†š™°ššš™½š™øš™½š™¶] ššƒššœššžšš”šš’ššœšš‘šš’šš–ššŠ šš–ššŠššššŽ ššŠ šššš›šš’ššŽšš—šš. š™° šššš›šš’ššŽšš—šš šš šš‘šš˜ šššš˜ššŽššœšš—'šš ššššŠšš•šš”.