WHEELCHAIR [니키] ᴇɴ⁃

By dwlskysoo

A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of t... More

01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

06

52.6K 4.1K 6.9K
By dwlskysoo

"Why?"

Riki smiled at her, "It will be interesting."

Jangmi sighed, "Stop playing around. Those 10 wishes, I wanted to do it. I'm serious about it."

"I'm serious about it too." Riki wiped off the blood from his lips and applied the ointment. He let go of her and smiled,

"Let's go. Let's back to the classroom."

______________

"I thought we are coming back to the classroom."

Riki laughed and put his phone in the pocket after he was done calling for someone. He brought her to the gate and covered her head with his bag, so she would not get hot under the sun.

"There he is."Riki pushed the wheelchair towards the luxury car that stopped next to the road. Jangmi looked at him anxiously,
"What are you going to do?"

"Let's skip the school."

"What if-"

"I asked my bodyguard to inform you about your appointment to the principal."

"My appointment?"

Riki just nodded,
"I don't have an appointment today-"

"I was using your name to skip the school. So we could hang out together."

"Riki, you're crazy-"

"I know. This is the craziest thing I've ever done."

"Why?"

"My dad will scold me for using my bodyguard to do something like this."

She titled her head to look at him,
"What if you get hit?"

Riki looked at her,
"I don't care."

"As long as I can do something bad with you, I don't care."

______________

"Here is the wheelchair, sir."

Jangmi was surprised when the bodyguard installed a wheelchair and gave it to Riki.

Riki sat on it and let out a relieved,
"It's so comfortable."

"Why did you bring a wheelchair with you?"

"I want to do a racing with you."

Jangmi widened her eyes,
"Tell me that you are joking." She asked him and he shook his head, "I want to race with you."

He pushed the wheel closer to her,
"Why? Are you thinking that I'm going to give this new wheelchair for you?"

He chuckled when Jangmi didn't give any response.

"Are you going to give me the new wheelchair?"Jangmi asked him nervously but he shook his head.

"I don't want to give you a new wheelchair for you you. I just want you to stay on that broken and old wheelchair."

"Why?"

"because if you get a new one, I would never get to push your wheelchair every time we meet. You will move on your own and leave me behind. That's meant I can't walk with you."

Jangmi lowered her gaze as she felt embarrassed to hear that. Deeply in her heart,
she was glad when someone finally gave a different answer to her.

People always told her to buy a new one because they think she will stay in that wheelchair longer - without knowing that she wanted to use the same wheelchair until she got to walk again. The wheelchair will be the first and the last one for her-

She was thankful to Riki because he was the only one that didn't want her to get a new one.

it makes her felt good.

"Let's go." Riki patted her shoulder before pushing his wheelchair towards the center of the park. She followed him from behind and laughed when Riki suddenly hit a rock as he didn't know how to move the wheelchair properly.

"You're cheating!" Riki shouted to her, pulling her backward as she didn't stay on the start line. Jangmi laughed and nodded, went to the start line again.

"Do you see the ice cream truck in the front?" Jangmi looked at the ice cream truck and nodded,

"It's our finish line."

"If you lose, you need to treat me ice cream."Riki sticks out his tongue to tease her.

Jangmi laughed, "If you lose, you need treat me to two cups of ice cream."

"Mine is 3 cups then."

"Mine is 4 cups then."

"Fine."

"Fine." She replied to Riki and smirked.

"1...."

"2...."

"...."

"Riki, stop playing-"

"3!" Riki shouted and left her quickly, pushing his wheel like it was going to break apart.

"You're cheating!" Jangmi tried to chase for him and shouted at him making him laughed more. He turned his head to face her and teased her by repeating her words.

"I win!"

-

Jangmi rolled her eyes, watching Riki who was eating his three cups of ice cream happily.
She took a glance at him and he responds to her by mocking a monkey face.

"It's delicious, wheelchair girl." He ate more and couldn't help but laugh-

She crossed her arms, "Are you done?"

Riki shook his head.

She sighed and pushed the button, glad it was functioning this time. She went away from him and spent her time enjoying the view silently.

She took out her phones, took some pictures of the place-

She spotted Riki was walking through the hallway while holding his ice cream. She looked at the camera, took a picture of him for no reason. She zoomed in his face and giggled,
taking some pictures until he stood up in front of her.

"You dummy. Why did you leave me alone there?"
Riki asked her coldly.

"It's because you are enjoying your ice cream for a few minutes. I'm tired of waiting for you."

"I didn't allow you to leave me, right?"

Jangmi just sighed, "Riki, I'm still at the park. I didn't go somewhere else."

"You have no idea how dangerous this world is."

Jangmi laughed, "Riki, I can take care of myself."

"But it's still not good to be alone."

"I know, Riki but I'm already used to this."
She laughed but stopped when Riki just shut his mouth, look mad all of a sudden.

"Are you mad at me? I was just leaving you less than 10 minutes."

He shut his mouth,

"Riki, don't be like this. Are you mad at me because of this little thing?"

He brushed his hair out of his face and crossed his arm, still didn't reply to her.

"Riki, this is not a big problem at all. Why are you acting like I was leaving you far away?"

"I'm still at the park. I can't go and leave this place without you because you were the one who brought me here."

"Alright. Let's stop this here. You already met me, right? Look I'm good. I didn't have any wound or-"

Riki sighed, placing the ice cream cup on the ground, and suddenly kneels in front of her.

"Please don't leave me again after this."

She blinked her eyes and looked at him blankly.

"This world is fulled of dangers."

"You already faced the worst accident in your life. I don't want it to happen to you again."

"But Riki, I was just walking here."

"But it's still dangerous. Do you know everyone here? do you know their personality? What if they-" He paused and sighed.

"Just don't do this again after this. Tell me where do you want to go, so I will accompany you."

He handed the ice cream to her,

"Let's eat this together."

She slowly took it from him and licked it.

"Mint choco!"She screamed and wiped her mouth making Riki laughed.

"Dang, you finally got fooled by me." Riki laughed more and continue licking the ice cream.

"I thought it's green tea!" She screamed again.

"I hate you!" She gave the ice cream to him and left him.

"Wait for me!"He laughed more.

-
don't forget to vote and comments()

thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 13.3K 48
🥯ㅤ𓏧ㅤ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a fierce yet soft-hearted girl had an encounter with a dance prodigy . music brought them close but will t...
98.5K 4.6K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
296K 12.1K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
675K 31.6K 34
(Bad Boy AU) „𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓" Who thought that the school's bad boy would fall for someone like her |Fir...