Hide & Seek Marriage (Complet...

By AngelTweet

Two strangers or Two Soulmates One is Fire other is Water. One is emotional other is over practical. One enjo... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Epilogue

Chapter - 10

7.7K 525 105
By AngelTweet

"Swara, my child where is Sanskar?"

"I don't know Granny." Swara fumbled.

"Granny, I am here." Sanskar entered her room with Mac in his hands.

He settled down and started working where as Swara and Granny got engross back in their gossips.

"Swara how did you and he met? I asked him n number of times, but he only tells me that you were working with Indian company with which he came to India for deal signature."

Swara just nodded her head passing tight smile still throwing daggers at Sanskar occasionally who was proficiently ignoring her.

"Who propose first? You or him?" Granny question caught them again in dilemma.

'Me? Come on Granny. Proposal to your grandson. I don't have death wish.' Swara rolled her eyes.

"There was no proposal" Sanskar responded this time not moving his gaze from Mac.

'This is the only one thing where I agree with you Sir. It was compromise.' Swara eyes turned glassy thinking about her helplessness.

"But then how you two got married?" Granny was looking at Swara with wide eyes.

"In court" Sanskar replied as always cutting Swara.

"That means you both did not take any Sath Phere? Or Sindoor rasam."

"Granny you know I don't believe in those time-consuming rituals. And now since it is already done can we get over this topic please? I am hungry" Sanskar diverted their way of discussion.

It was for the first time Swara mentally thanked him for saving her from Granny's not stop questionings.

It was time for dinner and her grandson was busy with his back-to-back meetings in downstairs study.

"Can you please go and check? He must be in study"

"Me?"

"Yes, go and bring him here. It's time for dinner."

Swara stared at Julia who was filling their plates with anticipation. 'Should I ask Julia Aunty to call that Hitler?'

"You are his wife. He had to listen to you." Granny passed bright smile.

"Yes Granny" Swara reluctantly shook her head passing tight fake smile.

She came downstairs and moved towards study room door taking small steps. Today, morning Julia gave her complete home tour as ordered by Granny.

She took a deep breath to settle her mind. She knocked on the door with shaky hands. 'He is surely going to burst out on me. Kanhaji please please save me.'

Nobody replied from inside, so she knocked harder next time. "Sir, may I come in?"

Still there was no response from inside. She slightly pushed the door to enter and the sight in front of her froze her on her spot.

Sanskar was sleeping resting his head on the headrest. His hands were still on Mac Keypad. It looked like he slept while working.

'Hey, Kanhaji, what should I do? This Devil would kill me if I woke him up.'

"Sir" she called out.

"Sir, Granny is waiting for you."

She took a step towards his chair.

"Sir, Granny is waiting for you for dinner." Louder this time.

"Sir, dinner is ready" she shook his shoulder.

"Hmm?" Sanskar woke up and looked at her with wide open mouth.

"Sir, Granny is waiting for you for dinner. She asked me to call you."

"Hmm I am coming" it was for the first time he talked to her in calm and composed tone.

Swara left after informing.

Sanskar came to Granny's room after 5 minutes. Granny and Swara both were waiting for him to start their dinner.

Dinner was going on in silence and Granny shook her head looking at both. She could not bear the dreadful peace.

"So Sanskar what are the plans for future?" Granny initiated their conversation as usual.

"Granny we would be taking over Rickson's" Sanskar did not raise his eyes from his dinner plate.

"I am not asking about your business. I am asking about you both."

Swara briefly looked at him.

'Not again Granny' Swara dug her head back to her dish.

"You both are newlyweds. What are your plans for honeymoon? You should go for it."

Swara gulped audibly.

"Granny we don't need a honeymoon." Sanskar responded casually.

"Ohh you mean to say without honeymoon you both are...? Hmm?" Granny teased while shifting her eyes between two, taking other way of his statement.

Swara started coughing badly hearing new teasing's from Granny. 'This grandmother and grandson pair will give me heart attack one day with their unexpected shocks.'

"Are you ok Swara?" Granny passed water to her.

Somehow Sanskar covered up for them and post dinner they both left for their room after bidding good night to Granny.

As usual Swara slept on couch covering herself with two blankets as she knew Sanskar would not care if she was feeling cold or not.

In middle of night, continuous ringing sound from mobile phone broke Swara's sleep. She blinked her eyes several times as she saw Sanskar also wakening up. He switched on the night lamp before taking call.

"What?" He was irritated over the caller to break his sleep.

Swara could not hear anything from other side, but her eyes captured Sanskar's jaw clenched as he was listening intently. He clutched his fist tightly that his knuckles became white. She could not even see in his eyes as they had turned charcoal red, he was shaking with extreme anger.

"Roger, clear the mess. I don't want any new headlines for tomorrow" He ordered gritting his teeth.

He cut the call and then closed his eyes for a moment to take deep breath. He opened his eyes and threw his phone in anger whisper yelling, "Siddhant Sengupta."

Mobile crashed into the wall and broke down in two pieces.

"What happened?" Swara jumped on her place looking at menace avatar of Sanskar.

It was for the first time she had seen him this much angry. He was ready to kill whoever comes in front of him at moment.

Sanskar turned to look at her. She was widely gaping at him with fearful eyes.

"None of your business" he seethed with anger and throwing his blanket he got up from bed and left out of the room.

As he left, he took away her sleep with him as well. Swara could not even close her eyes as every time she closed them, she could see boiling Sanskar. 'What happened to him? Kanhaji please end this drama soon.'

Next day, Swara remain with Granny as Sanskar was nowhere to see. He joined two for breakfast. Swara could see his swollen eyes. Even Granny asked him about it, but he covered giving some lame excuses. Most of the time he kept himself busy with his meetings.

He was informed by Julia about Dr. Richardson's arrival. "Send him here."

"Mr. Maheshwari, we need to admit Mrs. Maheshwari to hospital. Her tumor is increasing." Sanskar gulped audibly. He turned other side masking his face with cold demeanor.

"Get all requisites here. I don't think Granny will agree for this. Is there anything which we can do?"

"One option is surgery but looking at Mrs. Maheshwari's age, she won't be able to take it. We can just work around to reduce her pain and give her peaceful departure."

Sanskar jerked at his place. Recent revelations brought tears in his eyes which he could not mask this time.

"I would suggest shifting her to your penthouse. She would be in front of you." Doctor advised for which Sanskar just shook his head knowing his Granny in and out.

'The only thing I am asking her to do from last 2 years, but she is stubborn in her own ways.'

After his meeting, he came back to Granny's room, Swara had fallen asleep beside Granny due to lack of sleep.

"Granny, did you take your medicines?" he asked sitting beside her on bed.

"Shhh" Granny shushed him keeping finger on her lips. "Swara is sleeping. Let her sleep. She looks exhausted."

Sanskar passed quick glance at Swara. Granny was caressing her hairs which had already earned beautiful smile on her face.

"I am so happy that you have Swara in your life now. You are blessed Sanskar." Granny caressed her hairs.

Sanskar took deep breath ignoring Granny's words.

"Granny why don't you shift to my house?" Sanskar asked holding her other hand.

"Not again Sanskar"

"Please Granny. You will be in front of me."

"I know my child. But I like to be here. This home is built by your grandfather for me"

"He is dead long back Granny."

Granny shook her head turning to look at her over practical son.

"Yes, but I feel his presence over here."

"Come on Granny be practical he is not going to come back. And you need attention. Do you want me to leave everything and stay here? I am ready to forego everything" Sanskar became helpless. He held her wrinkled palm in his.

"Dare you Sanskar. You are not staying here. You need to be there to handle business. Your grandfather did not build this business empire to go in wrong hands. You have to be there to safeguard our family's legacy." Granny ordered pleadingly.

"hmm" Sanskar nodded his head without arguments.

They both talked for some more time about random things.

"Promise me you will take care of Swara. You will not leave her alone. She is so innocent for this big bad world. Her eyes are so pure, they are reflection of her golden heart." Granny asked him out of nowhere turning her gaze back to Swara.

"Hmm" Sanskar nodded not meeting his eyes with hers.

Within a blink weekend was over and Swara and Sanskar were back to their hidden married life. And they both got busy with their professional life.

Soon it was one month over to their two lives, there was no interaction between both except professional updates and answering Granny' unending questions.

"Swara is everything ready?" Britany asked her when they both were on their way towards board room.

A week back Britany had informed her about board meeting to update directors about Amanera's designs and progress.

Swara entered meeting room by following Britany, she took sit beside her on big Oval wooden table.

Sanskar entered along with other directors and his PA.

As usual Britany started her presentation which was appealing for everyone. Some were asking questions and she was answering them proficiently where as Swara was taking notes wherever required.

It was dark in the room but still Swara felt uneasy by continuous gaze. She turned to her other side. One pair of eyes was looking at her intently.

Ryan Sorbey could not move his eyes from Swara's beautiful face. Swara felt disgusted over his continuous gaze.

Unknowingly Swara's eyes moved towards Sanskar. He was busy with presentation details asking questions and giving suggestions. He was least bother about the silent exchanges shared between Ryan and his on-paper wife.

'I never felt uncomfortable with Sir's presence. Yes, I hate him, but he never crossed his limits even after we are staying in his room over weekends.'

After two long hours of discussions meeting ended on good note as board approved designs for the phase -1. They even appreciated Britany and her team's efforts to make it possible.

Sanskar left along with other board members without passing single look to Swara.

"It's time for team dinner out" Ryan mentioned out of nowhere.

His idea was supported by everyone, and it was decided to go for bar hopping and dinner today.

"Swara you are joining us, right?" Britany asked while winding up.

"No Britany, I live far away. So, I must leave. You guys can enjoy."

"No way. It's your day dear. You know because of you only it was for the first-time board approved any designs without creating any fuzz. So, you are mandatory for this hangout"

"Of course, she would be joining us." Ryan mentioned from behind with cheeky smile. "You cannot say no to your boss Swara."

"Don't worry I will drop you to your place after dinner" Britany assured.

Swara agreed reluctantly.

It was almost 10 at night, when Sanskar left his office. He was walking in parking when he received message, 'Swara Mam has landed herself in trouble.'

***************************************

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 453 52
Roses are red Violent are blue Two souls destined to be together. Rahil and ansar who are destined to be together forever but hate each other's guts...
454K 24.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
698K 24.7K 56
Winner of Fanfiction Gold Awards 2017. An extension to Marmarziyan in my words ...hope you will like it, do let me know your views on the same
106K 4.7K 37
Meet Krishnaa Soni, senior manager of a famous marketing company. She fought all the odds and made herself successful. She is that vivacious soul who...