Unforgettable Moments With Th...

By x1hyeongjun1130

After the concert with his sunbaenims, James then started to prepare for his debut showcase. How was his prep... More

Part 160
Part 161
Part 163
Part 164
Part 165
Part 166
Part 167
Part 168
Part 169
Part 170

Part 162

13 1 0
By x1hyeongjun1130

2024.7.1-2024.7.5.

Nothing really significantly happened from these days. I then prepared for the ceremony. 

Though it's a bit late, I started to make a speech for my graduation. I need to do it for 2 days before proofreading it and practiced to deliver the speech properly.

I then had a good rest in these periods. I don't want to leave home for this period. 

Really? I am just making the speech 5 days before my graduation?

And also, the Filipino version of Together Forever.

Ah! I'm screwed!!!

I am working on my speech while listening to the Filipino version. 

I just realized that I left a 32-beat instrumental for the rap part. 

And I haven't started yet. 

"What should I do?? I enjoyed myself too much."

I just realized. Since it's just a 32-beat rap, I can just compose it in less than 12 hours (based on experience).

I finished my speech on the evening of July 2nd. I practiced my speech until when I sleep. I took notes on my speech. 

I then finished composing the rap before I make dinner on July 3rd. I then practiced before I sleep. 

I then rode with Minseo on the 4th. I told my sunbaes to join with me (though they will drive the van). I need to relax myself, since graduation is in 2 days. 

He then made me listen to Volume 7. He knew that I'm a fan of Dream Maker; they all re-recorded the 8 original songs featured in the show. 

On the last day, I just rested and listened to the graduation version of the song. 

Can't wait to perform it tomorrow!!!

END OF PART 162

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 100
Ongoing [ + ] 7/21/23 Hiatus [ - ] Completed [ - ] iloveyunho<33 PLEASE DO NOT COPY ๐Ÿซก โ˜… means requested chapter
10K 343 13
"he told me that he loved me, he said that he wouldn't leave me.." ---- seungmin was an enigma of a person. he was effortlessly funny with quite a st...
141K 3.1K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?
380K 45.7K 28
a story of a girl who loves to go to the playground just to see her crush every 9 at night ended up facing a crisis in her life. She was struggling t...