Unforgettable Moments With Th...

x1hyeongjun1130 द्वारा

After the concert with his sunbaenims, James then started to prepare for his debut showcase. How was his prep... अधिक

Part 161
Part 162
Part 163
Part 164
Part 165
Part 166
Part 167
Part 168
Part 169
Part 170

Part 160

73 1 0
x1hyeongjun1130 द्वारा

2024.6.23

Time check: 11:39 am. Due to I being tired in the concert, I woke up late. As I woke up, I saw that Hyeongjun is still asleep that time.

Aww.. Poor Hyeongjun. He must've been tired.

I went down to the living room and waited for him to wake up.

While waiting for my sunbaenims, one staff asked me to wake up the members (as I was the first one to wake up).

I went up once again and went to their rooms. Turns out that they are preparing to go down.

We soon get down and waited for one staff to give us the first mission.

Once everybody is settled, all of us were given the first mission. We then read the first mission and here's what it says.

For your first mission, you all need to do the following:

1. Ride a tricycle
2. Ride a jeepney
3. Eat Filipino street foods
4. Eat Filipino main dishes.
5. Eat balut.

Bonus mission: Eat another balut (additional Php 500 per member)

Failure to do the missions will deduct Php 1,000 per member per mission. Bonus missions are not counted.

The gas money is not included in the computation of the average money.

Good luck, boys!

Seems like an easy mission. I can help them accompish these missions easily.

I know that 12:00 is a rush hour, so what I did to let time pass is to let my sunbaenims see the mansion first.

Jungmo hyung asked me, "Are you sure, James?"

"I'm sure, hyung. Trust me."

I added, "We'll leave at 2:00 pm. We will accomplish these 5 missions. Don't worry. We just need to leave without that many vehicles on the street."

I wonder what my sunbaenims will react on the mansion, to be honest.

I first showed the amenities in the main building. We went up two floors to see the auditorium and game room.

As we went to the game room, they were surprised on how much games are in the game room.

Hyeongjun then commented on my room, "You have so many!"

"Of course, sunbae. I've invested a small amount of Lounge #89's profit for these games. Who wants to have boring and lousy games, right?"

We went up to the third floor to go to the practice room.

I told them, "So this is where I practice for the concert. It's spacious, isn't it?"

All of them said the exact thing. "You practiced here?"

"Yes, sunbae. That's where I practice. That's why "

They soon explored the spacious practice room. We then went up to see the mini movie theater.

I didn't tour them yet on the other building, as we need to go out to accomplish the missions. We need to go down and prepare ourselves to leave the mansion. I brought my school ID to save some money in transportation costs.

After a few minutes, we planned on how we will accomplish the missions. After 10 minutes of planning, here's what we will do.

Ride the tricycle to the city's jeepney terminal. After that, we need to ride the jeepney to Tita Lani's restaurant to eat Pinoy street foods.

Since manager-nim gave us 94 blue bills, I exchanged 1 of those bills to our caretakers into 1 500-peso bill, 3 100-peso bills, 2 50-peso bills, and 5 20-peso bills. I also exchanged 2 of my bills into 4 500-peso bills.

It's disrespectful to pay 1,000 to a tricycle/jeepney driver, so I need to exchange my bills into smaller denominations.

Remaining balance: Php 84,000.

I just brought Php 3,000 for this trip.

Gege asked me, "Just Php 3,000? Are you sure, James?"

"Wait. I think Php 3,000 is a small amount. Let's add Php 1,000 more. I'm sure Php 4,000 is a better money to bring."

He then asked me again, "Final amount?"

"Yes. Final. Don't worry."

Time check: 2:20 pm. We then left the mansion. We then brought our checklist to mark what missions we accomplished so far.

We then go to the nearest tricycle terminal and headed to the jeepney terminal. We paid Php 17 each to the destination (I paid only Php 14 due to student discount).

Remaining balance: Php 83,935.

We then went to the jeepney terminal to go to the restaurant. We paid the minimum fare of Php 14 pesos each (I paid only Php 12 due to student discount).

Remaining balance: Php 83,881.

We then went to the main branch of the restaurant.

My sunbaenims didn't know that I booked a reservation beforehand. I wonder what their reactions were.

There I met my mom, who was waiting for us at the entrance.

"Hello, James. I didn't know you brought 3 of your seniors in this shop."

I told her, "I told. I didn't specify which of my sunbaes will come, because you will just see your favorite members."

"I love all of them. But how come you brought your three closest sunbaes here and not the others?"

"Ah. We currently have a group mission, and based on the lucky draw made before they left the country, they are my groupmates."

I added, "I love all of them, but these three were chosen to be my groupmates."

"Okay, then. What would you love to order, son?"

Gege then butted in and said, "We'll have some of your bestsellers here, ma'am."

"Sure, then! Your order might be made longer than usual. Will that be fine for you?"

"Yes, ma'am. It's alright."

She then gave to us the VIP table.

A few minutes after we've settled, she then gave us some polvoron as our appetizer for the meal.

"Thank you, mom! I'll let them try these."

They soon tried the polvoron and they love it!! Of course, it's my mom's recipe.

Soon, our foods then came.

I can see in their reactions that they like my mom's food.

After about an hour, I asked my mom about Christopher. She then told me that she will visit my house at around 6:00 pm.

Oh no! He doesn't know that I am still here.

"Mom, did you tell him I was here?"

"No. Don't worry. His dad told me that you will surprise him. Here. Take these keys with you. Go to our house in Sta. Rosa. You know where is it, right?"

"I somewhat know the location. Can you send the location to my phone number, mom? We might get lost."

"Sure, son. Don't worry, it's clean. You can stay there until his birthday."

"Thanks, mom!"

I then told the news to them.

"Christopher might come to the house we're currently staying in at around 6:00 pm."

I added, "It's only 4:00 pm. We can still pack and explore the house before he arrives."

Hyeongjun was shocked, "But why this sudden?"

Jungmo hyung then added, "Luckily, we didn't remove that much in our baggages."

"His birthday is this coming June 30th. He mustn't know we're still here. All he knew is that we just had our concert and you already left."

Hyung then answered, "Daniel's dongsaeng?"

"Yes. His younger brother. He just graduated from high school. He just got accepted in Seoul."

They all congratulated him. "Congratulations to him."

Hyeongjun then asked me, "But why do you want to surprise him?"

"Of course; we haven't met in like 3 years. I wonder what would be his reaction if he will see me."

Gege then joined the conversation and said, "Probably he will bring to us the next volumes?"

"I hope so! I want to hear it as well, especially Volume 5, though."

He wants us to pay the bill. "Let's now pay the bill."

I went to the cashier, however, they told me that the food is now free. 

Why though?

Since I introduced them to the Cravity members, our food is now free, thanks to my mom who offered us.

They did gave us take-away food for later.

Remaining balance: Php 83,881.

She did gave the keys to one of their properties in Greenfield City, Santa Rosa. It's about 15 km from where are we right now.

We did went home for the meantime.

I then packed my things good for 1 week.

While packing, Hyeongjun then asked me, "Why are you packing up?"

"Come on. We will just stay there for a week. I will just surprise him on his birthday next week."

He then asked me, "What are you planning to surprise him?"

"I don't know yet. He just graduated from high school. Maybe our presence will be enough."

I added, "But we'll just come here minutes before June 30, so that we can greet him at exactly 12:00 am."

"Let's just plan it there."

He then saw that I just brought a few clothes.

"Why you have such few clothes to bring?"

"No. I have still a lot of clothes there. Only mom, dad, and I lived there. When we have our intimate events, like for us family, we celebrated there."

"That's why you only brought a few."

"What time is it now?"

"It's only 4:50 pm."

"We can get Volumes 1-4 in the other building, then."

"And play some badminton?"

"Badminton? How did you know that?"

"C'mon. Seunghoon sunbae told me. You had a badminton court somewhere here."

"Why not? Let's call our sunbaes now, so that we can play. I have about a dozen rackets there."

"A dozen?"

"Of course. I used all 12 of them during my term as a badminton player."

"Cannot wait to see it! We'll just bring down our things first, so that we can leave by 5:30 pm."

"I agreed."

We then prepared, and Hyeongjun then called my other sunbaes in the other room. Our caretakers then brought all our things down and placed it in the van.

I want to bring the 488 on the way to the new home; however, I wonder if both of my hyung-nims have a license.

I asked Krystal if I can bring the 488. She said to me, both of my hyung-nims have a license, so it's fine to bring the 488. She won't allow me to drive it, though (for the meantime).

I then went up again to the room we stayed to get the keys to the 488. However, as I was about to get down, I've noticed that I got the wrong keys and brought the keys to the Aventador.

The keys to the 488 is on gege and hyung's room. I then knocked on the room (since they are still preparing).

I politely asked them, "I have some favor. Open the drawer in my dresser. You can see some car keys. Kindly give it to me, please."

Hyung then gave me the keys.

"Thank you so much!"

I then went down to the stairs and gave Seunghoon hyung-nim the keys to the 488. I told him to drive with extra care, because I treasure my 488 so much.

I asked Krystal to accompany Seunghoon hyung to bring the 488. I know I will be in safe hands.

Time check: 5:15 pm. Hyeongjun, Jungmo hyung, gege, and I went to the badminton court to get the albums.

While getting the albums for Volumes 1-4, I've noticed that the Special Album Volume 1 was not there.

"Have you seen the blue album?"

"No, I haven't seen it."

"Where could it be? Oh no!! That special album contains one of your songs."

I just remembered. It's on gege's room again.

"It's on gege's room. I just placed it there."

I told them, "Go, bring those albums in the van. I'll just get the special album."

"Noted, James. Promise me you'll be quick."

"I know where I put it."

I then went on the way to their room and opened the drawer. It was not there.

I said to myself, "It was not in this room. But I know I placed it on the drawer."

I went to the room I slept. It was there, so I got the album and went back to the van.

While going to the van, I told them, "Go inside the van. I'll be joining Seunghoon hyung, as I miss riding on my 488."

My sunbaenims were surprised. Hyeongjunie asked me, "That Ferrari is yours?"

"Yes. It was mine."

Jungmo hyung commented, "He's really rich, right? I wish I can ride on those as well."

"Don't worry. You can ride on this when we arrive at the new home."

I told them that we can now leave. Maybe Minseo will catch us here.

"It's fine. Go see the album contents in the van, and if possible, play the CDs if you want. I'll just take the CD of Volume 3, because that's my favorite album."

I then took the Volume 3 CD and played it on the 488. I just love the track list.

1. Simpleng Tulad Mo (originally by Daniel Padilla)
2. The Greatest Show (from The Greatest Showman) (Panic! At the Disco ver.)
3. I Swear (originally by Sistar)
4. Kilometro (originally by Sarah Geronimo)
5. Tuloy Pa Rin (from abnkkbsnplako) (originally by Flip Music All Stars)
6. Simpleng Tao (originally by Gloc 9)
7. Baby It's U (originally by Jeong Sewoon)
8. Into The New World (originally by Girls' Generation)
9. Lucky 5 Memories (original song)
10. 3월 2일 (original song)
11. Louder (originally by Charice)
12. Really Really (originally by Winner)
13. Roller Coaster (originally by Chungha)
14. Loving U (originally by Sistar)
15. Hawak Kamay (originally by Yeng Constantino)

While he was driving, he asked me, "Did you cover Jeong Sewoon sunbae?"

"Yes!! We did. Told you, I am a fan of hyung. We were supposed to play Just U, but because Mark hyung isn't yet proficient in Korean, we did Baby It's U instead"

I added, "In case you don't remember him, he's the one who raps a lot in our songs."

"You're all good in Korean. I wonder how old you were while you all record it."

"My hyungs will turn 18 that time. Steven and I were both 16. We recorded it in 2019."

"18 and 16??"

"Yes. That was the time that my hyungs will graduate from high school."

I added, "International age, I mean. In Korean age, I believe they were 19. I was 18, and Steven is 17."

"Very young, indeed."

He then added, "We heard your sadness in Volume 2, and now you're showing your versatility here in Volume 3."

"Covering songs, as well as making our own composed songs is probably our bonding outside of the court."

"Which among them is your closest among them?"

"I love all of them, but I should say Steven, because of only 1 reason: I've bonded with him longer than the hyungs. I've known my hyungs back in 2014 and bonded with them in school until 2019; I've bonded with him from 2015 until his graduation in 2021."

"Why only that long?"

"My hyungs are only 1 year older than me; though I'm older than Steven by just one month, I am one batch ahead of him, that's why I graduated early. We still bonded up to now. In fact, after Daniel's win, we had a reunion after 5 years of not being together physically."

"I'm just curious. Where did they study after high school?"

"Actually, I am somewhat jealous of them. They all went to Korea to pursue undergraduate programs. Don't worry; it's just my learning preference to understand the lessons in my mother tongue, that's why I studied here."

"Do you have memories with the hyungs?"

"Of course!! Kuya Mark and I were the ideal offense-defense duo. He defends the court well, and I attack. Aside from that, we are the main producers and writers of our original songs. Coincidentally, we are also the rappers of the group. He is also the dance machine, so I learned some of my dance skills with him."

"As for Kuya Christian, we are the vocal duo. He also participates in the arrangments of some songs, and he reminded me of Sewoonie hyung. As for the badminton part, he is also one of the brains of the group and he is really strategic. He reminded me of Kim Mingi sunbae's role in Racket Boys as Jeong Insol. He's the one who plays an important part (aside from our coach) for the order of play during team competitions, but he will check to me and I really trust him."

"As for Gab hyung, he's the one who told to our coach that I should be the captain after the gradual change of lineup of the team. He trusts on me so much. Honestly, I don't know why he voted me, and soon, the 3 of them agreed. And aside from that, we were often teased as the shortest and tallest member, as I was really short back then. Until now, I am the shortest among the 5 of us. He's about 190 cm tall when I saw him after Daniel's win."

"In terms of his badminton skills, he's good in rallying the shuttlecock longer. When we do doubles, he is just like Mark hyung. Their only difference is the rally. If we decided to make the game longer, we have Gab hyung. Mark hyung and I's rallies are shorter, because we really want to finish the match in 20 minutes. We sometimes do it, but we still won."

"Woah. So many good memories between your hyungs."

"Of course, hyung! That's how much I love them. They trusted me to become their captain, so I will trust them as well."

The conversation continued. Soon, we just arrived to the destination. I told Krystal that the 488 will be parked inside.

We then brought our things to the house.

I told them that the house has only 2 rooms. Mine was the largest, with 4 beds (2 double-deck beds). My parents' room has only 2 beds. However, the sofa on the living room can be converted to a bed. I wonder who will sleep there.

Based on the agreement, the four of us will be on my room; the bodyguards are in my parents' room, and Krystal will be in the sofa.

Time check: 7:00 pm. I texted my mom that we arrived at the house.

Almost all of the missions were accomplished. We just need to buy some balut.

We checked our money first, and we just lost about Php 120 up to now. I told Jeonghwan hyung to come with me for a while, and I will just buy 10 pieces of balut.

Balut costs around Php 22 a piece, so I just paid Php 220 for that. After we brought some balut, we went back home for the last mission.

Remaining balance: Php 83,661

I can't forget their reactions when they ate balut. Honestly, it was my first time eating it in 11 years. At least, we're not penalized.

For the sake of having more money, the hyungs ate one more balut.

Remaining balance: Php 84,661 (+661)

Our money increased!! I decided not to eat the balut, because I was full from the food we ate earlier.

Time check: 9:00 pm. We then decided to sleep early. We don't know the next mission yet.

My Cravity sunbaes and I decided not to sleep yet. A few seconds later, manager-nim called me.

He asked me, "Where are you now, James?"

"Ah, manager-nim. I'm sorry if we changed locations. Maybe Christopher will catch us in the new house, so I moved to my mom's another house near the new house."

"Are you with Krystal and your other companions?"

"Yes, manager-nim."

"Good to hear."

"She told the personnel that the set will be moved until June 29, that's why everything went well."

"Okay, then. Thanks for updating me."

"We will go back to the mansion before the 30. I promise. He doesn't know this place."

"Okay, then. I'm with the 1st and 2nd groups."

"Did they know already which group am I?"

"They want you to become a member of their teams, but fate has decided that you will be groupmates with the 3 of them."

"It's okay, manager-nim. They will see me again, right?"

"Of course!! How was the mission so far?"

"We accomplished all of the missions! I'll just record our expenses for today, and we will win this one."

"Good luck in the remaining days, James. Take care!"

"You too, manager-nim. See you soon."

The call then ended.

"What did manager-nim tell you?"

"Nothing much. Good thing that I informed him that we changed locations, thanks to my mom who gave me the keys to this house."

"This property is still huge. Though the house is much smaller compared to the one we stayed in a whole ago, it's still spacious and we managed to place our things with ease."

"Good to hear! At least, you feel comfortable now."

Hyeongjunie then pointed at the photobook from the first volume.

He asked me, "He looks tall and good-looing. Who is he?"

I answered, "That's my Gab hyung. You know what, we were always teased by my other group members, as I was really small that time, and he was the tallest at that time."

Jungmo hyung said to me, "Yes. You seem happy in these photoshoots. Like very very happy."

"But you know what? You probably don't know this, but I almost committed suicide 8 years ago. I don't know if Daniel told you about that, but that was the start of my 2nd life, when we became 5. Daniel became serious back then in restructuring my school life, and made a promise on my badminton team members to have some good memories with me. Hence, the album and the photobook was created."

They seem to know the issue.

Gege then said, "You've been through a lot. Daniel and I talked about you when we made his song, and he shared with me that thing. He said to me that he regretted not to take care of you back then, and he promised to help back the James he knew back then."

He added, "Does this topic made you feel uncomfortable, James?"

I replied, "Honestly, no. As long as there are no things that triggers me, it's fine. No one will harm me, right?"

They all said, "Of course, not."

I just realized something.

I told them, "That's why some say that we're an ideal team is because all of us made into the Top 10 during our school year. Mark hyung graduated salutatorian (2nd rank), Christian hyung is their valedictorian (1st rank), I graduated salutatorian (2nd rank), and Steven graduated 1st honorable mention (3rd rank). Gab hyung's may be the lowest among the 5 of us, but he graduated with 3rd honorable mention (5th rank). Competition back then is so fierce, and everyone is fighting for them to place in the top 10. Believe it or not, but Gab hyung fell off the Top 10 and placed 12th at one point, but he managed to get back and achieve 5th."

Gege then replied, "While being on the badminton team?? That's really impressive. How come all of you managed to study and achieved good grades despite the training?"

"Gege, it's called time management. I even applied it well when I stayed with you for about 4 months."

Jungmo hyung said, "I'm just speechless."

Hyeongjunie added, "Daniel is right."

Gege then added, "They made your school life more memorable with them."

I told them, "As much as I love the 2nd generation, nothing beats the original 5. I love them more!!"

Jungmo hyung asked me, "What generation is Christopher in?"

I then said, "He entered in the 3rd generation. He replaced me, since I graduated that time."

He then asked me a follow-up question, "How many generations did your badminton team went?"

I then said, "I don't know. Ask him on the 30th. Honestly, I don't know."

Gege then said, "I thought the five of you met after Daniel's win."

"Yes yes. We then met. I don't know how Daniel contacted them, but he wants to surprise me on our 20th friendship anniversary."

"Daebak. You meet them?"

"Yes. Them, Daniel, together with my 4 artists, came. The initial plan is that we will play badminton with my artists, but then my badminton team surprised me after 2 hours of playing."

The conversation continued until 10:00 pm. We then slept.

2024.6.24

Time check: 6:00 am. I then woke up. I cooked for the team. I cooked my signature fried rice, as well as 14 hotdogs and 14 eggs.

Time check: 7:20 am. I then called everyone to have our breakfast. I told them that I have brought enough food for 7 days, so I told them not to worry.

After we ate, we then prepared first and soon, we then read the second mission.

For your second mission, you all need to explore Manila's historical spots. You all need to visit the following:

1. Intramuros

2. National Museum

3. Luneta Park

Bonus mission: After the tour, answer as much trivia questions as you can. Only the Cravity members will be able to answer the questions. Each correct answer will be given Php 50, up to Php 200 per question, depending on the difficulty.

"Too bad. Only you can answer the questions later."

"Don't worry; we'll try our best later."

"It would be fun, since we will get to know your country's history more."

"Good to hear."

We then packed our things, and we're ready to go.

I really hope no one will pull us over.

As time passes, they explore the first historical spot.

We then had our lunch and we spend around Php 923, before we went to the second one.

Remaining balance: Php 83,738

My sunbaes bought some souvenirs worth Php 1,200.

That's too much. Don't worry. We just lost around Php 2,000.

Remaining balance: Php 82,538

We then went to the third spot, and we spend Php 620 this time.

Remaining balance: Php 81,918

The tour then ended, and it's time for my sunbaes to get some bonus money. The staffs asked 15 questions to them: 5 easy questions worth Php 50; 5 average questions worth Php 100; and 5 difficult questions worth Php 200.

My sunbaes did well. They answered 4 easy questions, 3 average questions, and 2 difficult questions.

Thank you, sunbaes!! We've earned Php 900 more.

Remaining balance: Php 82,818

After the trip, we then had our dinner in Tita Lani's restaurant. I saw Daniel's mom and she ordered us food for take-out. She did that in order for Minseo not to see us before his birthday.

Thanks to her, our food is again free.

We went back home in Sta. Rosa and ate there.

Soon, after we ate, we then clean up and slept afterwards.

2024.6.25

Time check: 5:50 am. I then cooked for the team. Soon, we then ate and cleaned afterwards before seeing the third mission.

For your third mission, you all need to go to three places of your choice. The catch is those places must be in the same region as you are now. There will be no bonus missions this round.

Failure to go to all three places will deduct the group Php 3,000 per member.

Enjoy, kiddos.

This must be tough. Laguna has too many tourist destinations. Actually, Santa Rosa has too many go-to-places as well. Greenfield, Eton, Nuvali, and among others. We need to decide the places now.

Since there aren't bonus missions, we've decided to lessen our expenses for a little bit. We've decided to tour around Santa Rosa first.

We've decided to do Enchanted Kingdom (I have 10 VIP passes, but they're at home). We can just pay for the food and other stalls.

We've decided to go to Nuvali as well, as well as Solenad after Enchanted Kingdom.

Since the VIP passes at Enchanted Kingdom is at home, we need to get back home. I've contacted the caretaker head to drop-off the passes.

I called Seunghoon hyung (Jeonghwan hyung is still sleepy) to drive the 488. We need to go back here in 1 hour before we go to the destination.

We arrived back at the big house. All 10 VIP passes were handed out to me.

I just realized. We're just 7 hahaha.

Don't worry; we'll just place the remaining 3.

Time check: 9:00 am. We just realized that Enchanted Kingdom is still closed. However, we can explore Greenfield first (and count as one place already).

Since my sunbaes want to ride in my 488, they did rock paper scissors to see who among the 3 of them will get the chance to sit.

They did rock-paper-scissors, and it was Hyeongjun who will get the chance (don't worry, sunbaes; I'll take care of our lemon).

Don't worry, sunbaes. You will be having a chance later.

I then brought out the CDs for the albums. I'll let my sunbaes pick what

We then went to the Paseo Outlets (it's around 30 minutes from where we are right now).

On the way to the Paseo, Hyeongjun and I had a conversation.

"So that's why you hid Volume 3 with us."

"Volume 3 is my favorite album. Sunbae, I hope you don't misunderstand me. This album is the farewell album of my hyungs."

"I know what your hyungs did to you. Of course, they're special to them. Maybe they're as special as your Daniel."

"Of course!! I am so happy that they become our topic for today. I wish you can meet the 4 of them sooner."

"Based on your descriptions of them, they seem very kind. Can't wait to meet them soon."

"I don't know if they will come on my debut showcase. Hopefully they will come."

He asked me on my debut date.

"I don't know yet, sunbae. But the pictorial, and recordings are all done. The music video shooting is what's left."

"Probably the shooting will happen after your graduation. When will be your graduation?"

"July 6th. Too near. Cannot wait!!"

Really Really was played.

"You suited that song, James! Woah."

He added, "By the way, how old when you record that song?"

"This was in 2018. I may be 17. Korean age."

"17???"

"Yes yes. Actually, when we performed this during our school's foundation week, and we got 1st place."

He cannot believe it.

"So how old were you in Volume 1?"

"15. Korean age."

"And you sing already like that?"

"You seem surprised, sunbae."

"No. You're voice is that stable ever since. We've heard Volume 1. I'm just surprised. You really are our great addition."

We then went to the Paseo outlets. I then went to the unlimited Korean barbeque to reserve a seat at 7:30 pm.

We then explore the outlets for about 15 minutes before we go to Enchanted Kingdom.

After that, they did rock-paper-scissors to know who will be the one to sit on my 488. Turns out that Jungmo hyung will then have the chance to sit.

When we start the car, he cannot believe it.

"You seem surprised as well, sunbae."

"No. I mean, I didn't know you could drive well."

"Manager-nim allowed me, as long as I don't get in trouble. Besides, I can't go to Manila, because I'm scared of confiscating my license there. There's too many traffic enforcers there."

"Luckily, he allowed us to stay near your house."

I then changed the CD to the first volume. This volume really shows my voice at puberty.

1. Lucky 5 Theme Song (original song)
2. At The Same Place (from Produce 101)
3. Stronger (originally by Britney Spears; Kevin McHale's version)
4. Me Gustas Tu (originally by GFRIEND)
5. When You Believe (originally by Mariah Carey & Whitney Houson)
6. Youth (originally by Troye Sivan)
7. Kailangan Kita (Regine Velasquez' 2003 Ver.)
8. This is me (from Camp Rock)

Track 7 is my favorite!! That was the time I truly showcase my main vocal position (they can't even reach and sustain that 14-second high note). They chose me to cover that note (and got a lot of lines because of that).

I sang alone, hoping that I can still reach that high note.

It turns out that I can't reach that in one try. One semi-tone lower.

It seems like I am just harmonizing with myself. It's too high for me now, but I can still reach it. Not in one attempt, though.

Puberty!!!!

We then arrived at the first place: Enchanted Kingdom.

We then had our rides until 4:00 pm. Since we have VIP passes, we managed to go to many rides.

We then went to Nuvali to have some boat ride and bike around the park.

We then paid Php 40 per person in the boat ride, and Php 80 per person in the bike rental. I paid for 7 people.

Remaining balance: Php 81,978

Sunbaes really liked it!

Told you, it was fun here in Santa Rosa. This place itself has so many fun places to go.

3/3 places done!

Time check: 6:20 pm. We then went back to the Paseo outlets in Greenfield. Since gege wasn't able to ride the 488 yet, I called him to be my passenger.

"Well, it seems that you were the last one to ride."

"I don't know. I'm too unlucky today. I lost in the rock-paper-scissors twice. At least, I had the chance to ride."

We will eat at the unlimited Korean barbeque. Though it's expensive (at Php 549 per head), it's fine, since we just spent around Php 6,000 in 3 days. Since Seunghoon's birthday is tomorrow, his share is free.

Remaining balance: Php 78,684

After that, Seunghoon hyung drove the 488 back home. I was in the passenger seat.

That was a fun night!

I then looked at my phone and reminisced some photos with them.

That was indeed a fun day with them!

I can't forget that. Riding Hyeongjun, Jungmo hyung, and Allen hyung on my 488?!?! They rode with them first before Daniel???

Since I drove and had some exercise, I then took a bath and slept afterwards.

2024.6.26

Time check: 4:00 am. Seunghoon hyung knocked into my room and said that we need to get ready.

Why?? At 4:00 am??? Don't worry, according to hyung, I won't drive today.

We then left the house.

Krystal brought our money for today.

I slept on the van and when I woke up, we are at Luneta Park.

I saw manager-nim, as well as my other sunbaes.

What is going on?

Soon, manager-nim handed us the letter for the 4th mission.

For the fourth mission, there would be no missions for now. However, there was a twist. Whoever has the highest average money as of now will have to do one of the two (or three):

1.Switch one member of the group to another member of another group.

2. Steal James from the 3rd group (for Groups 1 & 2).

3. Steal Php 2,000 from any group and add them to the entire balance.

We did our computation of the balance:

Beginning Balance - Php 84,000
Tricycle Ride - (Php 65)
Jeepney Fare - (Php 54)
Balut - (Php 220)
Balut Bonus - Php 1,000
Balance as of June 23 - Php 84,661
Lunch - (Php 923)
Souvenirs - (Php 1,200)
Expenses from Luneta - (Php 620)
Questions Bonus - Php 900
Balance as of June 24 - Php 82,818
Boat Ride - (Php 280)
Bike Rental - (Php 560)
Food - (Php 3,294)
Balance as of June 25 - Php 78,684

Average money: Php 19,671.

Still too high.

We then counted up the money we have left. Turns out that our computations are right.

Turns out that we got the highest average money.

Group 1 (Serim, Taeyoung, Seongmin) - Php 17,727.33 (Php 53,182)

Group 2 (Woobin, Wonjin, Minhee) - Php 17,314.33 (Php 51,943)

We then decided to switch Serim hyung to Group 2 and replace Minhee.

We then decided to have breakfast at Greenfield. However, before we go, manager-nim handed as the fifth mission.

For your fifth mission, you will be going to James' province, Laguna. The theme for today is food. You all need to go to the following:

1. Buy to a store that offers buko pie.

2. Eat lunch/dinner at any branch of Tita Lani's Restaurant.

3. Buy some food at Lounge #89.

4. As any Lounge #89's staff (James in his group's case) to learn how to become Lounge #89's staff. The members will work for 2 hours.

Bonus mission: Two of James' staffs will assess their performance. The staffs will rate each of the members from 1 to 10. If they will get a rating of 5 and below, there will be no bonus money. If they receive a rating of 6 and up, the rating will be multiplied by Php 75 and that will be the bonus per member.

Failure to do the missions will deduct Php 2,000 per person per mission.

Does mission #2 considered accomplished? Since we then ate there twice, maybe manager-nim will allow us to consider it accomplished.

Turns out that we still need to do it. 

The good thing is that our foods are free, thanks to my mom and Tita Lani!!!!

We decided to go to the main branch instead of having breakfast at Greenfield. It would be better if we will eat there to accomplish Mission 2 with ease. We also decided to eat dessert at Lounge #89 (main branch), and buy some buko pie near the branch. 

Time check: 9:00 am. We then had our breakfast in the main branch. After that, when we were about to pay, they said that our food is now free once again.  

Time check: 11:00 am. It's almost lunch time. I thanked them again for that free meal (honestly, I should pay them after the missions). We then went to Lounge #89 to have our desserts. 

We then arrived at the main branch around 30 minutes later. I told them to pick whatever they want to eat. 

Of course, since I am the proprietor of Lounge #89, I told them that the fees that my sunbaes will pay will be a reduction in my share in profit.

Time check: 11:45 am. The foods then arrived.

I told my staffs that I need to train them at 1:00 pm due to a mission. 

I told my sunbaes about this matter.

"Really? You will train me?"

"Of course! It's somewhat the same as in Korea. Don't worry."

I asked them where they should give their best effort in the cafe. 

Gege initialized. "I always wanted to try what James did in the grand opening. Since I'm good in English, probably I'll be in the cashier."

Hyeongjun then said, "I'll be the barista for today."

Jungmo hyung told me something interesting. "Maybe I can help James sell albums in their K-pop shop?"

"I haven't thought of that. Maybe it will help me increase my profit in the shop?"

Since that's so sudden, I'll let one of my staffs train him. Since he can understand and speak English, I believe he can pitch customers to buy something at the shop, since he's an idol himself.

I then trained gege on the system on the cashier.  Soon, I trained Hyeongjun at the working station. 

Time check: 2:00 pm. After training for more than an hour, they soon worked for 2 hours, hoping for any bonuses. 

Based on what is said in the mission, I asked two of my staffs to observe them work. 

Time check: 4:15 pm. Their shift there ended. It's time for them to rate my sunbae's performance. 

Please, no bias. 

All of the staffs rated them 10! I am so happy.

Additional Php 4,500 for the team!

They soon explained their ranking. They seem to enjoy what they're doing. I can also sense that. 

Yay!! We then spend the day working until 8:00 pm. 

So that there will be free food for them! 

Krystal then bought us some buko pie. Yay!! Mission completed. 

After that, we then had our coffee and proceeded to the audio room. 

"This is where I do my live singing. It happens once a week."

"Daebak. You sometimes do live singing here?"

"Yes. I just did days before Daniel's debut."

We then stayed and had our rest before we finally go home.

As we go home, we then had our baths and fall asleep. 

2024.6.27

Time check: 7:00 am. Due to tiredness, I woke up late. 

They are all waiting for me. 

Soon, Krystal then handed out the sixth mission. 

For your sixth mission, since you are now all in James' province, you all need to go to three places of your choice. There will be no bonus missions this round.

In James' group, you are not allowed to pick the same places you've picked on the third mission.

Again, we've decided on the places. Since we can't go to Sta. Rosa anymore, we then decided to go to (1) San Pablo, Laguna's oldest city; (2) Sta. Cruz, Laguna's capital; and (3) Calamba City proper. 

However, I want to go to the proper first, since I want to tour them on Rizal's house. Besides, we were going eastwards, so it's better to go to Calamba first. 

We then went there for about an hour, taking some beautiful pictures. 

After going to the house (as well as the church besides his house), we then went to San Pablo. 

Honestly, this is the first time I will tour this place, as we just passed this place whenever we come to Bicol. 

We then had lunch there. I know a place where we can enjoy food for a really cheap price. Hence, we only spend around Php 1,000 for the 7 of us. 

Remaining balance: Php 82,184

We then explored the lake, as well as its beautiful view.

Lastly, on our list, we went to the capital and explored the municipality. We then decided to have dinner at home. 

Time check: 6:00 pm. We then decided to go back home after a long day. 

We arrived 2 hours later due to traffic. I then rested for a bit before taking a bath and fall asleep. 

2024.6.28

Time check: 7:00 am. Due to tiredness, I woke up late.

They are all waiting for me for the second consecutive day.

Soon, Krystal then handed out the seventh mission. 

For your last mission, you will be going anywhere, including James' province, to purchase any of the souvenirs.

Failure to purchase at least Php 3,000 total worth of souvenirs will mean disqualification.

We then went around the province to 

As they are shopping, I am trying to make a short song for Christopher's birthday. 

Just the lyrics part.

They spent around Php 5,000 for those souvenirs.

Remaining balance: Php 77,013

Average money: Php 19,253.25. 

We did a good job, maintaining above Php 75,000. 

Time check: 8:40 pm. We then went home. 

As they were fixing their luggages, I am making the lyrics to the one-minute song. 

It was the summer of '06 when I first saw you. 

I'll just do the tones tomorrow. What I need to finish today is the lyrics. 

My sunbaes just finished fixing their luggages. Hyeongjun saw me struggling with composing the lyrics. 

"What are you doing?"

"Composing a short song for him. Wae?"

"Nothing. You seem struggled. Do you want help?"

"Help? In making some lyrics?"

"You know, Allen hyung composed some lyrics in one of the songs, right?"

"I know that. But, I don't know why am I struggling with the composition. Maybe because the guitar wasn't with me?"

"Yes, you're right. I remember, when you compose some music, you always have your guitar with you."

"You noticed that, sunbae?"

"It feels weird that you sometimes call us sunbae."

"Why? You're my senior. I should call you that."

"There are some instances that you sometimes call by our names. Sometimes, you just call us your senior."

"Shall I get my guitar at the mansion?"

I called the head caretaker and asked her to drop-off the guitar at the main branch of Lounge #89. She told me that Minseo is asleep this time. 

I then drove by myself at the main branch and get my guitar. 

I then received the guitar and went home. I thanked her for the time. 

Soon, I arrived home and continued composing. 

As I arrive home, Krystal looks worried.

"Why you didn't tell?"

"Sorry. I didn't tell sooner. I just felt uncomfortable composing without my guitar."

"At least, you arrived safe, sunbae."

She asked me, "You are making a song for Christopher, right?"

"Yes."

She gave me some red ginseng juice.

"Take this. It will help you feel energized while composing."

"Thank you, sunbae."

I then finished the song at around 1:00 am. 

My apologies, sunbaes. 

2024.6.29

Time check: 8:00 am. I got tired composing. 

Manager-nim then called me.

"Hello, James. How are you today?"

"I'm fine, manager-nim. You?"

"I'm fine as well. Remember what you said to me back then?"

"About??"

"Christopher's birthday."

"Yes, manager-nim. I do remember that. Why?"

"Is it today, isn't it?"

"No, manager-nim. Tomorrow is his birthday. It's only June 29 today. Why?"

"I heard that you are composing a song for him, right?"

"Yes, manager-nim. Did Krystal told you?"

"Yes. She told me you left all of a sudden and got your guitar back at the mansion."

"I'm sorry about that."

I added, "Manager-nim, why you mentioned Minseo here?"

"Ah. Go, surprise him."

I got teary-eyed. "Manager-nim. Are you serious??"

"Of course. His birthday is tomorrow. You probably miss him, don't you?"

"We haven't seen him. Yes, thank you, manager-nim for this!"

"Don't worry. Though the missions ended, your sunbaes will join you tomorrow. I'll pick them up at around 5 pm tomorrow."

"Thank you, manager-nim."

I added, "Speaking of the missions. I believe that you won't be carrying that amount of money tomorrow, right?"

"Our flight is on July 1st."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. I thought it will be tomorrow."

"I'll be returning to you the money."

"No need, manager-nim."

"Can we just convert it to Korean won?"

"Your call, manager-nim. Maybe change that to US dollars. That would do."

"Okay, James. Good luck on your surprise with Daniel's dongsaeng."

"Thank you, manager-nim."

Soon, Krystal gave us the last mission. 

Whoever has the highest average money before the buying of the souvenirs (and removing excess gas money in James' group) will be the winner and can give a signed group photocard to one lucky customer of James' K-pop shop.

I thought it was the last mission. 

Okay. Here's what we're going to do.

We will buy first the materials to decorate for his birthday. Actually, I'll let the head caretaker once again to buy some decorations. She's good at these. 

I asked to decorate the badminton court. That's where I will do the surprise. 

We then went to SM Mall of Asia to buy a gift for Minseo. Honestly, he likes drawing, so I bought some art materials worth Php 20,000. 

I also bought some badminton accessories for him. I even bought and customized a racket for him. 

I really hope he likes it. I really do. 

I spent around Php 25,000 just for you, Minseo. 

I just thought of something. I called one of my caretakers and asked to prepare the marinated meat, as we will do grilled barbecue today.

I then called his mom and told her to bond with Christopher until 10:00 pm. I asked her to tell him that he will go to the badminton court at 11:50 pm. 

I told her not to let him eat much, as he will have his midnight snack with the 4 of us. 

Time check: 6:00 pm. We just left MOA and arrived back in Sta. Rosa around 8:30 pm. 

We then went back to the big house. We then brought all of our things. 

Time check: 9:30 pm. As we were near the house, I then went to the nearest cake shop and bought a small customizable cake for him. I then bought some numbered candles for him. 

Time check: 10:00 pm. We then arrived home. They all placed their things back. I then brought the cake in the badminton court. Hyeongjun then accompanied me and returned all of the albums. 

Soon, the hyungs came into the badminton court. 

Jungmo hyung brought my guitar and said, "James, how come you forgot your guitar?"

"Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much. I am tensed, because Christopher might come anytime."

Gege said, "Don't worry. Everything is going well. Don't be nervous."

I then locked the badminton court. We were doing the preparations. I'll let Hyeongjun carry the cake, the hyungs for the gifts, and I will hold the guitar. 

Time check: 11:30 pm. While waiting for him, I am currently practicing the short song I've composed yesterday. 

Time check: 11:50 pm. The lights were turned off. It was part of the plan. 

I am so nervous. I wonder how Minseo will react to see me here, together with my sunbaes. 

I am crying right now!! I can't wait to see him!! 

Time check: 11:58 pm. Someone is knocking at the badminton court. 

Is it really him?? 

END OF PART 160

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

21.5K 791 26
Yoonmin Namjin Taekook Hopejun Mpreg #2 blstory September 8 2021 #5 blstory December 18 2021
50K 2.6K 35
"A million times over, i will still choose you." -> ㋛ #𝟭 𝗔𝗛𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜𝗡 200419 #𝟭 𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜𝗡 200419 #𝟭 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗬 200421
MISSION ⋆ HAOBIN hsj_ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

16.2K 959 22
A story about a group of 20 men who are participating in a reality show where they will live together for 3 weeks. However, two of them will be on a...
8K 166 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...