oneshots

By misasaurus

Idols from various groups x reader -mostly female reader -oneshots -ATEEZ, BTS, SVT mainly -All genres -horro... More

Sky Pirates
Bathroom Adventure
The Lift
Hospital Playlist
Petite Gamble
Kitten
Yakimochi
Disguise
Hug
Trapped
The Doll
Selfish
Running Into the night
The thief
Dreamcatcher
The White Snake's Bride 2
Bloody Love
Rental Boyfriend - Bang Chan
Parasite
No Way out
Bandits - Ateez
Blood Camp - Seventeen
Entwined - Choi Jongho
Horror Movie - Hongjoong
Style - Kim Mingyu
Must have been The wind - YS
Runaway - Anonymous
The white snake's bride
Coffee Shop - Joshua
Into the 5 Seconds
The Note.
Hypnosis
Vante
Healing Hearts- Wonwoo
Imitation
The Vineyard- XuMinghao
Denial - Joshua
Victorious | Woosan
Know Me|Taehyung

Jock?

90 4 20
By misasaurus

Your POV

"Look at what your best friend received with all due respect!"

"What is it Tae hee?"

"What.. come on.. is it necessary to treat every news with a frown on your face??"

"Duhh"

"Cheer up dude
it is a PARTY INVITATION." , she almost shouted in the school corridor.

"Party... oh wait wait wait wait..
You don't mean it is THAT party,
do you?", I held my breath.

"Of course bitch why else would I be so excited.", Tae hee smirked playfully.

"Hello I am not going to that jock's birthday party. ", I had almost finished my sentence until I saw the aforementioned 'jock'.

Yes Choi Seungcheol or let's cool-ly call him S. Coups.
He was always smiling, somehow smiling while stomping on my nerves.
Never has he done the favor of lifting up his eyes to look at me.
Whenever he does, he quickly moves them away to the other girls surrounding him like worker bees around a Queen.
I mean..
What does he even think of himself like he's got a perfect face a perfect body the perfect voice the perfect grades but still...

Unlike every other girl of SOPA High,
I, personally, hate seeing him cheerfully walk across the hallway.

Because I personally like him a lot more than the other girls.
.
.

"Dude you've got to come.
You are my lucky charm and I can't loose my chances with his best friend Yoon Jeonhan.
Duhh
Who knows if he likes me already?", Tae hee whined like a kid.

"I'm sorry but am I talking to the person who is going to feed me two pizzas and a butterscotch mousse?"

"Yesssir."

"Okay then I might as well go."
.
.

At about seven in the evening, an excited Tae Hee vigorously shook at the door waiting for it to be answered.

Opening the door, I was taken aback by her scary-looking expression, in a unicorn onesie,
"Hi bestie
I cam PREPAREDD", she shouted while hugging me, thereby sharing her vigorous shaking with my fragile bones.

"Are you kidding me??
You mean that suitcase...", i pointed to a silver suitcase she was busy opening;

"is full of Party dresses?"

"you bet ya", she winked at me with a salute.

"I'm pretty sure, you would have otherwise worn these...", she opened my closet with stars in her eyes, and closed immediately with the lack thereof.

"let me do the honor", was her last statement before I went on a roller coaster ride with one outfit after another.
Some were too short for my liking, and the others showed some cleavage I clearly didn't see the need for.

"You look stunning in that babe"

"yeah maybe a bit less pink"

.
"This is gonna get your man spinning head over heels for you"

"Red's not my color I see..
I LOOK LIKE A HOOKER BISH"

.
"You are not saying no to this Y/n"

"well... I Remind me of someone.."

"Yae Yae.. The woman you'll be tonight.
You remind me of her."

After an hour of extensive makeup skill performance and two three bowls of snacks, we were finally ready to go.

"Oh my god.. You look like the
THAT GIRL of the school bish
dontchu deny"

"Really?"

"of course, let me kiss you before coups does.", Tae hee leant in to kiss me aggressively, to which she earned a chokeslam from yours truly.
.
.
We arrive at the party an hour later, and it seemed as if the whole town was invited.
Not gonna lie, Seungchol's house was literally the dream house for hosting parties.
THIS PLACE WAS MADE TO PARTYY!

This was evident from the lavishness of the wooden floor, upto the vulnerable glass stairs, leading to several rooms, each with a verandah.
The girls were steps ahead of what we had imagined them to dress as.
It felt like we were in a strip club.
Does this dude's parents really don't mind an orgy?

Not forgetting the backyard pool, which was full of dancing naked nomads, drinking from different colored cups.
"What are these for?", I asked the person leaning on the table top, not realizing somebody was moaning all over them, filling them with kisses.

"Okay. I get it", I turn around completely fazed by the scanario.

"Yahh Kiddo, get away they are Wilding hehehe", Seungcheol swirled around me with a red cup in his hands.

Waaaaaa he noticed me.
Seungcheol talked to me.
Seungcheol called me a KIDDO??

I got busted by Tae hee;
Blushing without prior notice.

"girll.. Take the green cup", all that shy blushing tells me, you're not gonna get the guy tonight.

"FYI, the green cups are for no partner zone,
the yellows for the dirty fellows,
And the red for the lovers.", she mocked at me with a frowning face.

"and what if I fold my cup inside out, like white outside?"

"then that means your hope of finding a lover IS DEAD"

"but why is Seungcheol having red?
He doesn't have a love partner right?"

"maybe he bought one for the party...

From target!"

Most of the party people were down at about 11 p.m., some with drinks, some with their hookups and some like me, from the will to go home.

"let's go now, I don't think anything good is in for us.", I sighed with my downtrodden shoulders.

"yeah I guess", she maniacally laughed from what those drinks did to her.

Right when we were about to step out, Jeonghan, who following Seungcheol to the open-sky comforter, strayed from his path towards us- being the only sober ones in the room, said,
"Hey Y/n.. And her friend..
Would you guys join us for games?"

"Seungcheol badly wants to play but..

We're actually short of sober people", he laughed in the most angelic way possible.
Nobody would have known his devilicious plans for ahead.

"OMG.. Its Jeonghan", Tae hee's drunk ass blurted rather loudly before swirming upto him.

"I'll take care of her.. Whats her name?"

"Not so sober Tae hee", I nodded with pursed lips.

Why is it that Jeonghan knows my name but not Tae hee's.
I am pretty sure I'm the less popular of us two.

"Let's get on with it", fifteen people sat next to each other, forming a complete circle.
Out of those, we were the only two girls who sadly didn't get any boys to hook up with, or girls for that matter.

Looking at Tae hee right now, only the Devil would dare to make out with her, since she was clearly wasted, with all that blurting out confessions of past sins, like not dressing sexy enough.

"are they gonna make us do some Ouija board shit?", I whisper to the person to my right keeping a hand on my mouth for it to not be lip-read.

My throat perched the moment my neighbor turned around in his changed hoodie.
His eyelids chose to part big time the moment his eyes met mine.

"Waaa I can tell you've never been to a party.", it was Seungcheol, now grinning at my face as wide as he can, making silly baby noises being a bit tipsy himself.

"No no.. Its ju-"

He cut me off holding my hand in his while raising it up,
"Guys
Guys

Here is someone who has never been to a party.", he almost tripped on his shoe.

"Let's show her how we do it", he hollered followed by the rest of the boys.
Tae Hee lay in Jeonghan's lap, who didn't seem to mind her mindless blabbering, while my cheeks said. tomatoes.

"Coups you're out of it", a guy named Junhui shouted from across, earning a chaotic laughter from the guys.

"Let's play never have I ever", Mingyu suggested.
Yes I know all of Seungcheol's friends by name.
They constitute our school's music band named, Seventeen.

"Okay I'll go first", Hoshi started,
"Never have I ever, flirted with someone's mom"

"unlike Jeonghan", Joshua busted into laughter.

Seeing how Mingyu didn't take a sip, Seungcheol shouted,
"Yahh I did not raise you like this", which caused me to grin like a fool by his side.
He turned to me and was surprised to see me laughing, like never before.

There was something in the way he gently looked at me; a definite stranger to him.
I just couldn't keep my finger on it.

"Never have I ever", Woozi calmy drank from his cup,
"confessed to a girl"

Everyone who could, patted his shoulder.
Nobody except him and me drank from our cup.

"Y/n you've never confessed?", everyone, including Seungcheol's eyes were on me.

To evade the question I simply said,
"never confessed to a "girll" duh"

Minghao slapped the black of Jun's neck asking him to shut his curious mouth.

After a few more rounds, it was my turn,
"Never have I ever..", I had so many answers to this question, but I searched for one that could get a response from the one I want.

"talked to the person I secretly love"

Nobody took a sip, which kinda made me disappointed thinking Seungcheol has already someone he loves.

Everyone looked at my way and suppressed their laughter, almost making me frown because of my stupid confession.

"Let's change the game", Seungkwan suggested.

"Truth or Dare", Dokyeom cheered.

"okay let's start with Jeonghan", they pointed at the said boy next to me.

"okay truth", he chose to stay on the safe side.

"So Jeonghan.. How do you feel about the girl in your arms right now?", Wonwoo questioned.

"umm..

She's cute.", the boys hollered while my eyes opened in surprise.
How mad would she be tomorrow for not witnessing this golden moment being in her senses.

"Actually I feel elated by the fact that she trusts me enough to pass out in my arms.
I feel responsible for someone like never before.", he looks over at her lovingly.

Mingyu and Hoshi awed at his speech while the next candidate on whom the bottle landed was Joshua.
"Truth", he said.

"ok Josh tell a sneaky tmi on someone for today", Vernon spoke.

"Well since today is all about our birthday boy I will tell tmi about coups.", my attention was bought.

"From sources I got to know that coups finally got the chance to talk to his crush tonight...
God knows how long will he take to confess"

Everyone laughed at 'coups', who hid his face behind Dino's shoulder in embarrasment proceeding to bite a large piece of him.

My chest feels tightened.
Jeonghan pursed his lips suspiciously as my heart sank.
From the looks of it it seemed as if Tae Hee had mumbled something about my feelings for the said man and Jeonghan was respecting my heartbreak.

I was about to get up to go home, until the bottle landed on me.
Cries of my name were heard, which stopped me from getting up.
"Dare", Minghao didn't even give me an option to choose.

"yall have been evading dares and I'm not here for that bruv", he chided.

"well"

"Kiss Coups", my eyes didn't even wander off to whoever said it.
Instead, I mindlessly stared into the void with a million thoughts racing in my head.

"Y.. You mean... Kiss S.. Seungcheol?", I managed to say.

"S..Seungcheol who?", Dokyeom imitated me.

"yahh", he looked flustered.

"KISS"

"KISS"

"KISS"

These chants made my heartbeat shoot up, also probably my blood pressure.
Indecessive about being reluctant or actually going for it, I was being elbowed by Jeonghan beside me who most probably gave the dare.

"okay okay araseo", my response made Seungcheol's eyes wide.

Amidst the dead silence, Tae hee's voice shouted,
"GO FOR IT Y/N
GET YOUR MAN"

I was red with embarrassment by now, and he was staring right through me.

"Y/n go ahead so we can move on"

I turned to face him, and surprisingly, his cheeks flashed in pinks as well.
The moment our eyes met, I brought them down looking side-eyed the curious boys around me.

Just as I leaned forward upwards his chin, he cleared his throat following a gulp.
"Boys..i guess this is enough.
Maybe she doesn't want to, and we shouldn't force her."

"plus I don't wanna kiss her.."

My trance broke.
So did my heart.

Without another word, I got up from my seat and excused myself.

.
Looking for a place to express my wrecked emotions, I moved towards the balcony upstairs in an attempt to feel the fresh air.
After shedding a tear or two, my solitude was interrupted by someone who stood next to me.
Shied by the fact that it was Seungcheol, I tucked my hair strands behind my ear only to find out it was Jeonghan.

"Thought you might need some company.", he quietly stared at the lawn in front.

"how much did she unconsciously tell you haha..
I swear I'll kill her"

"None to be honest."

"Y/n
Do you know why I gave
that dare to you?"

"probably cuz you give it to every girl who plays with you jocks"

"haha
I see you have some prejudices."

"Actually Y/n", he started,
"the tmi Josh gave right now..

Actually no it shouldn't be me.

Just think about it", with that he left with hands in his pockets.

.
.
I went down to the comforter, followed by Jeonghan where now, only Seungcheol sat with a slight frown on his face. , the rest being absolutely wasted in the time when
I had left.

Under the starry night, he sat alone even after everyone was still around him; in his house.
Yet he was enjoying solitude.
It hit me that I had perhaps, misjudged his character all this time.

"I'll tuck her in, you sit here", Jeonghan pointed at Tae hee before pointing at the empty seat next to Seungcheol.
At his statement the said man's eyes averted to me with a soft glint in them.

I sat right next to him because of the lack of unoccupied seats, since all of the thirteen boys were scattered on the couch like worn clothes on a tired night.
"um.. Hey", he broke my reverie.

"you looked..umm kinda hurt back then."

Yeah.

"Me? Hurt?.. No no", I denied.

"ah.. Okay.
but", he turned facing me, looking straight into my eyes,

"you didn't let me finish back then."

"what?", I squinted.

"I meant.. In a game.. You know", he blushed slightly under the scanty moon light.

Hearing how his words didn't make any sense he scratched the back of his head and continued along with hand gestures.
"look"

"did you wonder why all my friends know your name?"

Yes I absolutely did every minute after Jeonghan addressed me.
"No.. Not really"

"damn.. Oh.. Well it's because
...."

"because..", silence enveloped us two until he decided to smash it by pulling me into a hug.
.

.

"Can we stay like this just for a while?"

"umhm", I somehow answered from inside his embrace.
He pulled me in so rapidly into his chest, all I could breathe was his cologne fragrance mixed with slight alcoholic smell.
I stayed in heaven for a minute or two.

"I guess this is how I can say it", he broke the silence.

"Y/n"
"I've been wanting to tell you how madly I am in love with you."

"I don't know exactly since when it started, but by the time I realized my feelings for you, I wasn't in shallow waters.", the slight tipsiness made him chuckle.

I sneaked a smile or two in his chest.

"the reason why I never confessed was that.. I was scared you might say a no because I knew from my friends that you call us 'Jocks' hehe

Tonight was the first time I talked to you, I know
It was so awkward haha, I unintentionally called you 'kiddo'
Then I mentally slapped myself hihi

But believe me, I have never liked anyone more than you in my life uptil now..
And since I spent my teenage years loving a single person,
You can guess.. "

"My love for you will only increase"

The curve on my lips widened as I screamed internally.

"I can feel your smile"

"can you?"

I lift my head up to meet his gaze as he slowly and softly crashed his tender lips on mine.

"shh.. You know I can"

And the stars smiled on the two, deeply in love.

______________________________________

A/n:
I hope you all love it..
I love this story a lot lot❤️

Tae hee my bestie I_am_called_abeer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
17.8K 513 46
Siena loves music. Everything about it calls to her. A gentle beat gets her toes moving and the strum of a guitar makes her hum softly. She's a shy g...
310K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...