Scream 2 [✓]

By Mrs-Delirious

1. Don't answer the phone. 2. Lock your doors at night. 3. Don't trust anyone. These are your standard movi... More

A/N ♡
Previously
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N ♡

Chapter 10

8.7K 355 42
By Mrs-Delirious

Stars were remote pinpricks hanging in the sky. This night was a quiet one, but the weather couldn't get any more unpredictable.

It was still hot outside, but by now it started raining, the small droplets of water drenching any vehicle that was still driving around this late, one of which happening to be a squad car making its way down the otherwise barren campus road.

You were sitting in the backseat as the two officers charged with protecting you were seated in front, driving you around. "Where are you taking me?"

It bothered you that not even Dewey could tell you what place you would be staying at.

Sure, you understood why this was necessary, but with your two chaperones going everywhere you went, your independency was pretty much non existent.

"Actually, I don't know," the first guard replied honestly as he tapped his fingers on the doorhandle in an obnoxious rhythm, pulling up his shoulders.

"We're meeting another car that will transport you the rest of the way," the other officer explained, just as the vehicle screeched to a halt in front of a stop light. "Safety precautions."

At that exact moment, the door suddenly ripped open on the passenger's side.

Two leather gloved hands reached in and violently yanked the second guard from the car, who yelled in surprise but it was cut short in an instant.

You shrieked while the other guard behind the wheel struggled with his seat belt. When he looked up, he saw Ghostface outside, casually making his way around the side of the car where you two were.

The man reached for his gun but it was too late as that door too flew wide open.

Everything happened so fast you could barely understand it. With one sick gurgling sound, his throat was slit wide open and blood streamed out all over the steering wheel and window.

Screaming at the top of your lungs came as a reflex as you were pounding on the door of the car in sheer panic, but it wouldn't budge, leaving you trapped like a caged animal.

Meanwhile, Ghostface dragged the dead officer from the car and sat himself in the driver's before putting the car into drive and taking off down the road.

With wide, terror-filled eyes, you glanced behind you as the guard's corpses laid sprawled out in the middle of the road before whipping back around to beat the door, beating and clawing at it but it was no use.

No, no, no... This couldn't be happening...

You leaned back, manic, as you attempted to kick at the window with your feet but it didn't budge, not an inch.

Fuck.

You were completely helpless and trapped as the car made its way down the deserted street.

Never before did you have time go by so slow, seconds feeling like an eternity as fear unparalleled flooded your body.

You were beyond frantic as you turned and twisted to look for an escape, shaking and inhaling panicked breaths through your nose as your heart beat picked up a notch.

You yelled and shouted through the closed window at the approaching headlights coming your way, but your pleading was in vain as the car passed by, snuffing out your last shimmer of hope with it.

The vehicle you were in turned into another bare street where big, stone school buildings lined each side of the thin road it was now taking.

You could barely concentrate as you
stared at the killer through the rearview window.

Sensing your stare, the white mask turned ever so slightly as their hidden eyes bored through you while at the same time hitting the gas and picking up speed.

You clenched your jaw and started rocking back and forth, not knowing what to do until you peered at the book bag on the seat beside you, tearing it open and rustling through it frantically.

You took out books and paper before finding a long, yellow pencil.

Determined to fight for your life, you grippee it hard and looked at the metal grate just behind the driver's seat where your abductor's neck was resting right up against.

Taking the pencil and positioning it right behind their head, without pause you rammed it through the grate, straight into the person's neck.

It lodged there as Ghostface fell forward in pain, losing control of the wheel. The car jumped the curb and slammed against a building.

Quickly, the killer turned the wheel, over correcting. He tried to bring the vehicle back to the road but didn't see the lamp post that stood directly in the car's path.

The squad car made direct contact with the lamp and slammed into it, bringing the car to a crashing halt and lodging against the building's exterior.

Smoke rose from the bashed engine as it emitted a fatal rumbling and time seemed to stand still completely.

In the backseat, you got up from the floorboards, looking up to see Ghostface slumped over the steering wheel, knocked out cold.

Your whole body was trembling and in pain as you tried and breathed, your lungs feeling like they were collapsing from the heavy blow.

But you needed to bite through.

Ignoring the massive headache and the buzzing in your ears, you quickly pulled yourself together and looked around to size up your options.

Desperately tugging on the door handle didn't work and the passenger's side of the car was flush against the building.

The edge of the metal grate had been pried apart in the crash, giving you an idea. You reached for it, pulling on it to try to bend it backwards.

Your insides squeezed painfully hard when trying to stiffle the noise it created, all the while glancing back and forth between the grate and unconscious Ghostface.

After making an opening large enough for you to crawl through, you lifted yourself up and pulled yourself through the front seat only to fall down, your (E/C) orbs not once leaving the killer's form beside you.

As you were laying crumbled up against the smashed passenger's door, you silently watched Ghostface who was still unmoving, the only sound present being your own terrified and rigid breathing.

You wanted to sob but stopped yourself from doing so, knowing just one sound could stir him awake and ruin your chances of getting out alive.

However, the only way out was through the driver's door.

You stiffled a muffled cry and after
what seemed like an eternity, gathered the courage to slowly reach over with your foot and nudged the person.

There was no movement.

Squeezing your eyes shut in fear, you let yourself slide across the seat, moving to his side and reaching your hand to push their shoulder. His body moved, slumping back against the back of the seat to clear space for you to pass through.

Allowing yourself a deep breath, you sat up on your feet and reached over with your leg, straddling him, while your face was mere inches away from his and you reopened your eyes.

Leaning back against the steering wheel, your arm quickly reached for the door knob—

*HONK!*

The sound of the honk blaring through the vehicle made your heart shatter and slice through your insides, but still there was no movement.

With teeth locked together behind your lips, you pushed the car door open and started to slide completely over him when you stopped and looked at him.

The orange illumination coming from the street lamp cast a sinister shadow on the already terrifying mask.

Internally, you were fighting the dumb decision to peel the mask off to see whoever was behind it.

To see whoever was putting you through this hell hole.

It was the least you deserved. Your rational thinking had been thrown out of the window along with the dead officers.

There was something so scary about not knowing what person was crazy enough to do all of this.

It could be anyone, really. And you had only one chance to find out.

You could feel your heart pounding faster than it ever had before as you slowly reached for it, stroking your fingers against the warm plastic.

But the second you began to peel it away, the killer instantly stirred awake.

Lunging forward, you yelped and fell out of the car door, hitting the road so hard it knocked the air out of your already hurting lungs, at the same time feeling the cold rain pour down on you.

With your peripherals seeing white lights from the hard contact, you picked yourself back up when you felt your entire body being violently dragged backwards, your shirt and jeans tearing over the street as they did so.

You howled and screeched desterately, atyempting to dig your fingers into the slippery pavement below in a futile attempt to stop him, but he was too strong and kept pulling you back to the car.

Feeling his hold over your foot sent you into a frenzy. You kicked and writhed as hard as you could, succesfully breaking free before wobbling back to your feet.

Just as the killer emerged from the car, you slammed the car door shut with all of your strength and hit him in the face with it, knocking him backwards.

With your adrenaline sky rocketing to an all time high, you scurried down the dark street with your feet splashing water on the pavement that had an orange reflection from the many street lights.

Breathing became more difficult with each step forward as you fought the urgent scream at how much agony was coursing through your body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.7K 22
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚊𝚋𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 《》《》 It'd b...
45.1K 1.4K 16
It's been over 2 years since Ghostface attacked the peaceful town of Woodsboro, and your life has significantly changed. Now you're a mother to your...
35.2K 1.1K 12
{𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗫 𝗙! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥} ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 (𝙔/𝙉). 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Woodsboro, 1996. Only one...
11.7K 494 11
In the summer of 1995, Blake Loomis and Stu macher fell in love and it wasn't just puppy love. the two were madly in love. Blake and stu were the pe...