In Search of Him!

Від GoldDragonKnight

A new enemy appeared when Boboiboy was resting after his fight with Retak'ka. In the middle of the battle, Bo... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Attack!
Chapter 2 : The New Enemy!
Chapter 3 : The Decision!
Chapter 4 : Everything is a Mess!
One-shot : Solar Apology!
Chapter 5 : Shocking Event!
Chapter 7 : Surprising Revelation!
Chapter 8 : To The Agreement!
Chapter 9 : They are Different from Our Expectation!
Chapter 10 : No Peace Yet!
Chapter 11 : Written Test?!
Chapter 12 : Study Session Together!
Chapter 13 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (1)
Chapter 14 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (2)
Chapter 15 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (3)
Chapter 16 : Brothers?
Chapter 17 : Preparation of The Last Test!
Chapter 18 : 1 Or 7?!
Chapter 19 : Splitting Up!
Chapter 20 : Secret of Umbra!
Chapter 21 : Family Tragedy!
Chapter 22 : Troublemaker Indeed
Chapter 23 : Obstacle On The Way!
Chapter 24 : Finally Back!
Chapter 25 : Meet Him!
Chapter 26 : Just Celebrating On The New Fusion!
Chapter 27 : Meeting! (1)
Chapter 28 : Meeting! (2)
Chapter 29 : Bruh, Wrong Time! (1)
One-shot : We Don't Talk About Retak'ka!
Chapter 30 : Bruh, Wrong Time! (2)
Chapter 31 : Dun Dun Duun!
Chapter 32 : Have Lost It Shine!
Chapter 33 : Long Time No See!
Chapter 34 : Closer!

Chapter 6 : The Elementals on Action!

3.7K 187 122
Від GoldDragonKnight

"HUWAAA!"

"RUUUNN!"

"IT'S COMING AFTER US!"

Gempa sighed at the running Trio Troublemaker whereas Halilintar just facepalmed at them.

"Idiots."

Taufan cried as he together with Blaze and Thorn ran as fast as they could, away from the angry pink bear behind them. Blaze glanced behind him and shrieked when the bear was a feet right behind him.

He put his remaining energy to his legs so he could ran faster, shocking both Taufan and Thorn. He laughed at their horrified face before he ran straight to the tree in front of him.

Halilintar laughed as he fell on his back, groaning in pain. Solar's ungodly sound left his mouth when he saw Blaze hit the tree and Halilintar made a face at him.

Ice covered his face with his hands. They all could see that his cheeks were tinted with red.

"He's not my brother. I don't know him." Ice mumbled in embarassment.

[Me : *unholy giggle*

Narusyan : *stares at me weirdly* What's wrong with you? Did Kuro's hit was really that bad it make you lose your braincells. *sips her chocolate milk*

Me : I saw Blaze crashed into the tree right on his face today. *throw my head back and laugh loudly*

Narusyan : *chokes* MY GOD- *wheezes*

Shiro : *enters the living room* *sees us making various weird sounds on the floor* Sis! I think there are real demons in our house! And they are possessing Al and Ruru right know."]

Blaze winced at the pain when he touched his nose. But he froze on the spot when he heard the bear roared from behind him. He closed his eyes readying himself for the attack, he felt the gust of wind passed him instead.

Opened both of his eyes, he saw the bear was chasing after Thorn and Taufan. He let out a smug 'Ha!' at them.

"Not fair!" Taufan whined.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

25 MINUTES OF BEING CHASED LATER..

"You guys seriously forgot about being elementals power?!" Solar laughed.

The Trio Troublemaker pouted at him which only made Solar laughed harder at them.

"That's what you got for disturbing the bear earlier." Ice chuckled.

Blaze stuck his tongue out at him, but Ice ignored it. He yawned and craddled his whale plushy closer to him.

"Ugh, I'm sleepy."

"You're always sleepy, Polar bear." Taufan rolled his eyes at him.

One second, and he could feel Ice's light blue eyes coldly glared at him. He shivered and hid behind Halilintar who crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Let's go to Tempur-A station. We need more informations about them." Halilintar said.

"How are we gonna search for the informations? Playing as the badguys?" Blaze rose his eyebrow.

"Are we going to sneak in?" Thorn excitedly beamed.

"Like those spy movies Boboiboy watch sometimes?!" Taufan gasped with sparkled eyes beside Thorn. Blaze's eyes also sparkled beside Thorn and they looked at Gempa with big and wide pleading eyes.

Gempa sweatdropped at them. Gee, they looked like a bunch of 5 years old kid rather than hundreds years old elemental powers.

"Don't fall for their tricks, Gempa! You shouldn't spoil them too much or else they will become a bunch of annoying brats." Halilintar glared at the trio troublemakers.

Blaze, Taufan, and Thorn simultaneously made a dejected expression on their faces. The others swore they could see one pair of dog ears on top of each their heads flattened and their previously wagging tails stopped and dropped on the ground in dissapointed and sadness.

Gempa winced at their adorable dejected expressions.

"Okay, fine. We will sneak in like spies." Gempa gave a long suffering sigh.

He heard Blaze, Taufan, and Thorn cheered while jumping around in excitement. Halilintar screamed 'What?!' in disbelief, Ice sighed in resignation, and Solar's mouth twitched in amusement.

"Alright. Since we already settled on agreement to sneak in like spies, what are we going to do once we enter the station?" Ice asked.

Solar giggled at him, orange visor reflected the just arosen moon light so they couldn't see his silver eyes. Worse, they felt chills crawling from their backs when Solar's giggling sound reached their ears.

"I already settled on that, dear brother Ice." Solar grinned.

_________________________________________

BAM!

"MOP MOP MOP!" ("This is an emergency!") One mop alien suddenly barged in, shocking them all.

"What happened?!" Admiral Tarung asked.

"MOP MOP MOP MOP MOP MOP MOP MOP! MOP MOP MOP MOP, MOP!" ("We detected more than one person has infiltrated the station! We can't catch glimpse of who they are, Admiral!") The mop alien replied.

Commander Kokoci lost in deep thought and gasped in realisation.

"They could be their lackeys! We have to reach the Power Sphera's Recharge room faster than them!" He turned to the Fang and his friends.

They understood and ran off to the Power Sphere's room fast with the higher ups on their trail. They passed another mop aliens and quickly reached the Power Sphere's room.

They opened the slide doors only to be revealed with a peaceful room. They stood there frozen with the Power Spheres looking at them like they have gone mad.

"What's wrong?" Emotibot asked them, confused clearly written on its screen.

Ochobot flew to Emotibot calmly.

"Did someone enter this room before us reach here?"

Emotibot shook its head side to side followed by the other power spheres present in the room.

"First, we distract them from the control room. We let them thinking that we are one of the villain's group lackeys and make them run to the power spheres room in hurry. We will send Blaze, Taufan, Thorn, and Ice to distract them."

"Wha- why me?!" Ice complained but it went unheard.

The door to the control room slide open. Three mop aliens appeared and entered the room, looking around warily before taking off what looks like buckets from their heads and the mop uniforms revealing Solar, Halilintar, and Gempa.

"I can't believe the mop aliens can wear this uniform without any complains. They are so stuffy and hot." Solar whined as he threw the uniform to the other side of the room.

Halilintar also threw the uniform with an annoyed huff. For once, he agreed with Solar's complains.

"Come on, we must hurry before they find out about Taufan, Blaze, Thorn, and Ice." Gempa pointed to the nearby computer.

Solar hurriedly ran off to the computer. He let his gloved fingers dance on the keyboard, typing the name of 'The Destroyer of Stars'. The page loaded for seconds before many informations started to appear on the screen.

"Second, after we send Blaze, Taufan, Thorn, and Ice to distract them, me, Hali, and Gempa will enter the control room and I will try to hack one of their computer and search some information about 'The Destroyer of Star'."

Ice grumbled in his head at the mess the Trio Troublemaker made in the power sphere's room.

25 MINUTES BEFORE THE MESS...

They stood at the entry in silence still processing the current situation. If the intruder didn't enter the power sphere's room, then where are they?.

THUD!

They whipped their head and turned to the source of sound. There, three people were tangled into each other wearing black cloak and mask. Taufan groaned at the other two on top of him.

"Get off of me!"

The last one fell from the opened ventilation on the ceiling and land smoothly not like the other three.

"You all are embarassing." Ice mumbled.

The other three quickly stumbled from each other while groaning in pain. It should be funny for the one witnessing the scene if only they aren't intruders.

"Who are you? Were you one of the 'The Destroyer of Star' lackeys? What are your motives for invading our station?!" Admiral Tarung voice boomed in the silent room.

Taufan rose his point finger and shake it side to side.

"Tsk tsk tsk. If you ask for questions, better ask it one by one. There's no way we can answer all of that question without confusing yourselves and ourselves." He said in a playful tone.

Thorn tilted his head to the side in a confused innocent manner.

"But, I can answer the questions very well." He admitted.

Blaze and Ice facepalmed at the same time at Thorn innocent remark. Blaze grabbed both Thorn's shoulder and stare straight to the glowing one pair of green orbs underneath the cloak.

"No, Thorn. Remember our conversations about the monologues inside the ventilation? We will play with them around while Solar hacks into their computer like spies." Blaze whispered at him.

"Oh, okay!" Thorn enthusiastically nodded his head.

Fang rose an eyebrow at their interactions. He couldn't help it, but they looked familiar. To familiar..

"We are here to retrieve one of your power sphere." Blaze cackled.

"Aren't we here for distraction?"

Taufan facepalmed, Ice sighed, and Blaze groaned at Thorn. The TAPOPS agents stood in silent before Commander Kokoci barked orders at Fang, Yaya, Ying, Gopal, and Ochobot.

"Go to the control room! Look at the cameras for the intruders!"

They nodded their head in understanding. However before they could dash out the room, and Ice arrow suddenly shot right in front of them.

"I won't let you guys leave this room."

___________________________________________

02.48 AM

Narusyan : Ugh.. it's midnight and I'm so thirsty.. *yawns*

Narusyan : *grabs one cup and fill it with water* *drinks*

SSSZT!

Narusyan : *chokes* *turns around* Who?!

??? : Hahahaha~...

Narusyan : *feels chill* S-Shiro?! If it's you, I swear I'm not gonna give you my Math answers!

??? : Daijobou deshou~

Narusyan : *feels something passed her* *turns to her side while hugging herself* Whoever you are, listen! I'm not tasty and this house is occupied by me and my siblings!

??? : Datte kimi~

Narusyan : Please leave..? *timid voice*

Narusyan : *feels something or someone grab both her shoulder from behind* *glances from her shoulder, goes frozen in fear*

??? : Yowaimo✨ ~ *breathless* *maniac grin*

AAAAARGGHHGHHHH!

Me : *watching Narusyan scream in fear* *wheeze* Geez, that was so fun.

Can anyone guess what I said and where it came from?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.6K 147 20
hello! ocean here! , this is my first book so please forgive me if there are typos, grammar mistake or plot that doesn't make sense TvT this is a ran...
86K 2.7K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...
38.4K 1.3K 8
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! Already saved by his friends from his enemies but now the consequences is getting into Boboiboy an...
58.6K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...