𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐑𝐒π₯𝐝

By TrusfratedJeonBooty

A Normal Oneshot book where the maknae like of BTS are your brothers. They can be anything ; Mafias, CEOs, De... More

Okay....
A/N Note
J.JK - Meeting Him
J.JK - Meeting Him Pt.2
K.TH - Scared
P.JM - Sick
OT3 - Hello
OT3 - Hello Pt.2
K.TH & J.JK - Period
K.TH - Failed
OT3 - Misunderstanding
J.JK - Kidnapped
P.JM - Little Space
OT3 - Angry
K.TH - Jealous
J.JK - Bullied
J.JK & K.TH - Adopted
OT3 - Heart broken
K.TH - Needed Love
J.JK - Paralyzed
P.JM - Girlfriend
K.TH - Mansion Rules
OT3 - Vampire
OT3 - Unexpected Meeting
OT3 - Unexpected Meeting Pt.2
J.JK - Lost
OT3 - Wisdom Tooth
Announcement
K.TH - Rescue
K.TH - Slapped
J.JK - Babysitter
P.JM - Cuddles
J.JK - Babysitter Pt.2
K.TH - Gun
J.JK - Betrayed

J.JK - Shots

1.1K 41 20
By TrusfratedJeonBooty

Jungkook : 21
Y/N : 5

Jungkook POV

Hey I'm Jeon Jungkook and I am an orphan doctor . I have a little sister who I love with my whole heart . My mom died while giving birth to her and our dad left us for another woman after knowing my mom was pregnant again . I became a doctor when she turned 3.

Y/N is a really mischievous girl and is really naughty . She hates the fact that I'm a doctor and I will give her shots and medication when needed .

Today I have a day off because Jimin Hyung offered to cover up my shift . I wanted to spend some time with Y/N since I've been really busy for the last few weeks .

Y/N POV

Hewo , I'm Jeon Y/N and my brother is a muscle bunny with no brain . He's a doctor which is bad because he can give me those nasty shots and medicines . I was just sleeping on the bed like any normal person when I felt someone lightly slapping my cheeks .

I knew it was Oppa but I didn't want to wake up . I was feeling a bit queasy in the middle of the night but then it stopped . What if I accidentally pooped myself? Yesterday , I went to my friend YooA Unnie's house . She is 6 years old and her parents went for some work and her nanny was sleeping upstairs.

We both ate 4-5 chocolates so I think that's the problem but if Oppa finds out , h-he'll punish me . Oppa is scary when he is angry . Even my teddy bear chimmy is scared of him .

Jungkook : Wake up princess

I didn't budge . I didn't want to wake up . I know that breakfast will be something gross . I'd rather suck my toe which surprisingly is cleaner than your toilet .

Jungkook : Hmm I think I left that injection somewhere here....

Y/N : N-no Oppa , see I'm awakey wakey

Jungkook : *Chuckles* Oh really? I thought you were asleep a second ago

Y/N : N-no Y/Nie was not asweep . Y/Nie is Awakey

Jungkook : Well good because Oppa took a day off today

Y/N : Weally? I wuv you

Jungkook : Aww I love you too princess.

Time Skip

Right now they were playing Tag with each other. It was a lot of fun until Y/N was the tagged which means she has to catch Jungkook . She was running behind him with her tiny legs when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach .

She let out a small cry and crouched down on the floor while closing her eyes tightly and holding her stomach . Jungkook looked back , not seeing his little sister chasing him . He went to the living room and saw her crouching on the floor . He grew worried and went to her .

Jungkook : *soft* Are you okay princess?

Y/N : O-Oppwa , I-it h-hurt hurt

Jungkook : Where does it hurt princess?

Y/N : Y/Nie's T-tummy

Jungkook nodded and gently carried her to his room and placed her on the bed . She curled up into a ball while clutching on her stomach making Jungkook even more worried . He went to a cabinet and brought his medical kit . Her eyes widened seeing that . He noticed it and went closer to her and sat on the bed.

Jungkook : Don't worry pumpkin , Oppa is just going to check you .

Y/N : O-okay Oppa

Jungkook : *kisses temple* Good girl .

He took the kit and placed it on the nightstand . He placed her tiny body on his lap and made her head lean back on his chest . He slightly leaned on the headboard with his chest touching her back . He could still see tears come from her eyes . He wiped them and kissed her head .

Jungkook : Princess answer my questions Okay?

Y/N : O-ok o-oppwa

He lifted her shirt up and checked her heartbeat which was normal . Then he lowered the shirt until her chest and placed his hand on her stomach , pressing his hand on it in several places .

Jungkook : Tell me when it hurts okay?

She nodded . He started pressing his fingers on her tiny stomach , looking at his sister's expression from behind . He could see her face in pain every time he pressed . But when he pressed a certain place , she let out a cry

Y/N : A-ahh O-Oppa N-n-no , I-it h-h-hurts p-p-pwease s-stwop

Jungkook : I'm sorry princess , but did you eat anything unhealthy recently ?

She kept quiet and looked down . When he got no answer , he knew that she disobeyed him .

Jungkook : Jeon Y/N , I'm asking you something , Did you eat something unhealthy or not?

He said in his strict voice making Y/N shiver in fear . She knows that he will definitely punish her if she admits it .

Y/N : N-no o-Oppa .

Jungkook : *raises eyebrow* Oh really ? You were at YooA's house yesterday right? I'll call her

Y/N : N-no Oppa I-I'm s-sowwy

Jungkook : *strict* why did you lie to me?

Y/N : Y/Nie w-was scawed, Y/Nie ish s-sowwy o-oppa

Jungkook : *sigh* Doesn't matter now , you'll be getting a punishment after you get well .

Y/N : N-no p-pwease .

Jungkook : Shh , we'll discuss this later . Now tell me , what did you eat?

He Said while rubbing her stomach gently with his big hand . She told him everything that happened while crying in fear and pain . He was furious knowing that she not only lied to him but also disobeyed his rules as well . But instead of being angry , he needs to help his little sister now .

He put her on the bed and went to take his kit . Y/N immediately missed his warm hand on her stomach . Her stomach started hurting like crazy . He took a needle and some cotton which completely scared Y/N .

Y/N : O-Oppa p-p-pwease n-not s-shots

He put it down and went close to her . He lifted her chin up and caressed her cheek .

Jungkook : Don't be scared baby , it'll be fine . You're oppa's brave girl right?

Y/N : Y-yes b-but d-dats s-so s-sharp.

Jungkook : I know princess , but your stomach ache will get worse if I don't do this . Just lay on your stomach and count to ten okay.

Y/N : o-ok o-oppa

She obeyed and turned on her stomach . She felt him pull her pants down a bit . She started counting while closing her eyes .

Y/N : O-one t-two thwee f-fo five , s-shix- AHHHHHHH Oppa p-pwease stwop

She stopped as she felt the needle in her ass . She screamed in pain . It was a very heavy dose and it was really painful for her 5 year old ass to handle . Jungkook pulled the needle out and pulled her pants back up . He lifted his crying sister and hugged her .

Jungkook : Shhh baby , you took that so well , Oppa is proud of you .

Y/N : I-it h-hurts

Jungkook : I know princess . It'll be gone soon my brave little girl . Will cuddles make you feel better ?

Her eyes immediately lit up and nodded . He chuckled and cuddled her for the whole night .

The End

Heya beech . How was the chap? #DoubleUpdate lmao . Anyway be sure to check out my new step bros book and tell me what you think about it . I promise to try and reply to all the comments .

Vote or I'll eat your chocolates 🔪

Word count : 1273

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 298 14
MAFIA'S BABYGIRL || J. JJK || β™‘ A Mafia romance β™‘ β€’Some ideas, taken from other books β™‘ β€’All the pics from Pinterest β™‘ β€’It is just a work of ficti...
427K 9K 10
"Why don't you be my babyboy instead?" What happens when a nerd meets another nerd who just transfers to the school? Y/N helps Jungkook after Jungkoo...
1M 51.7K 20
❝I was with strippers and the only thing I could think about is how I wanted their lips to be yours.❞ ✣ ━━━━━━ ✣ ━━━━━━ ✣ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ maf...
125K 6K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...