In Her Eyes, I See The Stars...

By tokwatbaby

Legend of Korra. Korrasami fanfic. Post battle with Zaheer where Asami takes care of Korra. When she leaves... More

Blue Eyes
Caregiver
Farewell for now
Elegance and Grace
Satomobile
"Peaceful child"
Hopeful
Missing
Mission
Fights
Reunion
Feelings
Reunion Part 2
Korra Alone Part 1
Korra Alone Part 2
Remembrances
Similitude
Quietude
Salvation
Mirroring

Eventful Evening

839 20 17
By tokwatbaby

Korra felt the wind in her face as she flew down to where a group of mecha tanks was continuously shooting at the two figures ahead of them. She landed swiftly on the cement road and quickly threw her glider on the side. Bolin saw her and frantically waved in her direction.

"Korra!—Kuvira—Army—tanks—killing us!" Bolin's voice echoed together with the metal footsteps of the mecha tanks and the simultaneous blasts they're directing towards them.

"I can see that!" Korra ran, closing the distance while making an earth-bending stance in the process to create a leeway before the people controlling the machines started to miraculously know how to hit a target.

"Heya, kid! Nice to see you again. How are—" A loud crash loomed over the night as debris came flying everywhere, one of the tanks just shot through the piece of land Korra had earth bent. A scream on her right was heard. She just realized the number of people in the streets and the rows of shops open at this time of the hour. She bent the road again to be their cover in which she will have to deal with President Raiko perhaps tomorrow when he sees the broken street lamps and blown-up roads.

"You two will need to evacuate all the people as far away from this intersection. I'm sure backup will come soon." Their heavy pants and disheveled looks would tell that they didn't have much energy, but they nodded as Korra peeped above the temporary wall she made. The tanks were nearing their location. She scanned her surroundings, looking for a tall raven-haired figure. Asami should be around somewhere. The soldiers hit their cover, causing them to stand back, "Go!" Korra shouted. The two ran towards the confused crowd and directed them to safety.

She jumped just in time. Another blast came shooting and tore the cover into smaller rocks. Six mecha tanks, she counted, all in the design of a dark green pattern with a symbol in front. They don't seem to be stopping anytime soon, so Korra water bent the nearest pipe and threw it across one machine, icing it in the process. Another one shot in her direction. She made an air wall around her, but the force had her tumbling down to the ground.

Korra groaned but quickly went back to her feet. The people are panicking now, walks turned into paces as one of the mecha tanks faced the fading figures, and her legs ran before she could think. The pink array of light was the last thing she saw when it hit her from behind because that's what her body told her to do; run towards danger.

She got thrown in one of the shops, shattered glasses everywhere, piles of hats and designer clothes on the floor and this time, it took her a long time to get up.

"Korra!" Mako walked through the broken window shop, stepping on shards of glasses as he reached a hand for Korra to help her. Asami must've had the Republic City police on speed dial as gray uniforms with the yellow logo on their hats swarm the intersection from outside the shop.

"You okay?"

She grunted in the process while trying to find her balance, "Fine. I just hate getting thrown like a rag doll all the time."

"We've got the local division from the mid-Republic unit. Chief Beifong and I were trying to plan an operation for the gang wars when Asami radioed us." Mako said, scanning the whole area, checking to see if there were any spies or Kuvira's accomplices around other than the six death machines.

Most of the people were away from the intersection now. More metal bending officers arrived, led by the Chief of Police herself. They've surrounded most of the mecha tanks and Korra was sure they had them outnumbered, but the size of those things and not to mention the amount of power they blast from their cannon is going to be a huge problem.

Korra saw the two mecha tanks were still attacking the two gentlemen.

"They're still after Bolin and Varrick! I'll try and distract the two tanks! Go help them!" Korra shouted, running towards the two figures that were still being followed by the two machines. The other four are already preoccupied with the police force as they are chained down by their metal whips.

Mako wanted to follow Korra to help his brother but he knew better than to argue with her at this time. He ran towards the group of police, creating a blast of fire in both his hands as one mecha tank shot an explosion on the cannon, dodging it just in time.

Korra blew air to give her leverage to jump right on top of one mecha tank and bent the road on its feet, tumbling it in the process and punching the arm to dislocate it. She pulled the head, opening a latch and showing a person wearing what seems to be the same as the uniform of the two, who are now trying to dodge their way out of the tank's punches and blasts.

She punched the guy in the head and pulled him out of his chair. Korra pushed him against the tank, but he's now unconscious. She might've punched him a little too firmly.

Korra left the guy near the tank and went on to save the two from the death machine, who hadn't stopped terrorizing them. On her periphery, the police have a good hold of the other tanks and seem to have them under control. But, for some reason, they appear to be not fighting back.

As she ran from behind the last mecha tank, who seemed to be the troop leader, it pointed in her direction, and Korra jumped just in time to dodge the blast.

She landed on a pile of rubble. She was about to wave and call for help when she saw a woman wearing a suit running at full speed towards the tank. Asami.

Korra's heart fluttered as she watched in awe how beautiful Asami is with her hair tied back and her electric glove sizzling as she did a backflip, similar to the one she did in Ba Sing Se and electrocuted one arm of the tanks. But then, she realized she was just standing there, so she went and helped stop the mecha tank from murdering the two worn-out guys hiding in the dumpsters.

It took them a while to stop the literal killing machine. Finally, Asami dismantled its limbs and Korra earthbending its feet to solidify the tank's position. The operator had other plans though, as he ejected from his seat, jumping in the air for a good five meters and landed with a loud thud, a controller in his hand as he taunted Korra.

Asami attacked first but was met with a hard earth block on her gut and was thrown back, landing on her back. Thank Raava Korra was able to move too as she air bent the remote away from the man's hand, but his other hand was able to raise a lump of earth that tripped Korra in the process.

The remote might've been really important, Korra thought as he ran to retrieve it. She heard Asami screaming in the background about how,

"Bomb! The remote! Get away from the mecha tanks!"

It all happened too fast. The guy was able to get to the remote first with his long legs and he looked at her with a smug expression. Even though she couldn't hear what he was saying, Korra read the man's mouth as clear as day, "All hail the Great Uniter."

Korra stood there, paralyzed and unable to move, realizing too late what had happened. Then, she felt a strong pull on one of her arms from behind and she just let it pull her and hit the ground.

Asami and Korra drove quietly back to the Sato Estate. Korra can feel the tension in the air as she sneaks a look in Asami's way. She fidgeted her fingers, not knowing what to do. Then, she noticed the patch of black marks on her pants and a couple of holes below her blue vest.

The blast of all the mecha tanks in the intersection has caused her ears to ring up to now. It's slowly fading, but the look on the man's eye as he pressed the button to destruction gave Korra chills.

There were no remains of the pilots navigating the mecha tanks. There are huge chunks of debris scattered around the road, another problem that will trouble Korra in the morning when Raiko demands to speak with her and command her to fix it. The police force was able to barricade the area and Lin ordered them to come to her office to ask what the hell happened and question the two green uniformed men who seemed to have led the destruction into the city.

"I swear we're not on their side anymore!" Bolin shouted, pleading evident in his tone.

"Look, at first, we were doing okay. Kuvira was trying to make me do this atrocious thing involving the spirit vines. And then Zhu Li just turned on me and—"

Korra shut out Vharrick's voice because she could feel a headache forming. Mako was there beside Lin, and the look in his eye meant that he would never doubt Bolin. They just had to understand what occurred and what was to come.

Soon, they all thought of calling it a night as it was late and worn out. Lin had called Tenzin regarding the attack and they've decided to just continue the interrogation tomorrow. Bolin and Varrick will stay in the station for now for "safety" purposes. Lin prepared spare rooms in the holding unit for both, so it was wise not to complain. Better than being in the streets as easy targets for Kuvira.

They started to leave the room and Korra met Asami's eyes. She had her hands folded across her chest and her back against the wall. Asami walked to where she sat. Her eyes were fixed somewhere but her gaze, "Come sleep at my house."

Korra gulped and nodded in agreement. There was something in her voice that made her think there was no room to refuse the offer. She followed Asami outside the room and to her satomobile. They hadn't said a single word since.

And here they were, the wind lightly hitting Korra's face and trying to clean her smeared pants, making sure it didn't leave any dirt on Asami's car. Finally, Korra couldn't take the silence any longer and when she faced Asami's direction once more, they were already pulling in the Sato estate.

Korra quietly tailed along and looked around, still in awe at how vast and glamorous the mansion is. Asami's butler greeted them and whispered to her that everything was all set. They walked towards the CEO's bedroom and as soon as Korra stepped foot inside, she had to say something.

"Are you mad at me?"

Asami looked at her for a moment, and then the towel and clothes on her bed. Finally, she got it and handed it to her.

"Go change in my bathroom. I had your pajamas washed and saved from when you slept here before." She pursed her lips, looked at Korra shyly and went to go out of her room, "I'll change in the other room. I'll be back."

Then she was gone, leaving Korra confused more than ever. She ran her hands through her hair and took a deep breath. So they have the whole night together. No use now trying to figure out what's on Asami's mind.

She went inside the bathroom and began undressing. Korra wasn't fond of the mirror, so she took a quick glance and went straight to the shower. She healed most of the wound and bruises on her stomach and legs, groaning a bit just as she put the glowing water on the more severe ones.

When she was finished, she put all her dirty clothes and towel in the empty humper beside Asami's. Weird, but Korra just thought Asami had it put there by her butler when they were on their way here. She came out of the bathroom wearing a plain white tank top and blue pajamas and to her surprise, but not really, Asami was already sitting on the bed with her purple robe and underneath was a pink nightgown. Korra had time to hide her blush before she sat beside her.

Asami looked at her and stood up. Before Korra asked another question and commented on how she was acting silly, Asami went to the bathroom and returned with a basin and a small towel. Unfortunately, she totally forgot to wash her face.

She sat beside the avatar and raised the towel just inches away from her face, "May I?"

Korra didn't know what to say, so she just nodded and let Asami do her thing.

"Did I do something wrong?" She flinched as Asami cleaned a small cut on her right temple. Korra could just say that she could heal it herself, but she loves the way Asami touches her and how close she is.

"We got attacked by Kuvira's army, and everything could've gone wrong if not for us being at the right place at the right time." Asami damped the towel on the basin once more and then squeezed the excess water from it, continuing to wipe Korra's face down to her neck, "if you're asking if you did something wrong, then that's gotta be a bigger issue, Korra."

At this point, Korra was so confused that she had to raise an eyebrow. Asami noted her reaction and just rolled her eyes.

"Running towards that soldier with the control near the mecha tank? Not your best move." Asami said.

Korra mouthed a quiet 'oh.' She realized Asami was the one to pull her out of that destruction before anything else happened to her.

"I was trying to save him, get answers from him. What happened there was unacceptable, throwing away their life like that as if they're just pawns in this upcoming war." Korra responded.

"It doesn't mean you have to risk yours." She scrunched up her forehead and focused more on the cut Korra has under her ear this time.

She was right. Korra was impulsive with her actions. And to say that minutes before the attack, they had their moment at the rooftop. They expressed their feelings to each other using their mouths only for her to worry Asami again during the fight.

A playful tug in the corners of Korra's mouth formed as she caressed Asami's cheek, "You're mad because you're concerned?" She asked. Asami lets out a shaky breath as her eyes instinctively close with the contact, "Is that a bad thing?"

Korra laughed, "No. I just find it cute that you try and clean me up while your face is scrunched up like that." She motioned her other hand in Asami's direction, "you're cute," she added. Asami grabbed the said hand and kissed it lightly while she gazed at Korra.

"Never run into danger like that. Ever. Again." She pleaded more or less commanded. Korra was about to make a joke but she could sense Asami didn't want to hear it. "Yes ma'am," she responded, pulling Asami in for a passionate kiss.

Korra pushed the basin away and the towel in Asami's hand and threw it somewhere in the room. Asami held her face as she kissed her hard, Korra moaned in between the gaps their mouths make no matter how little, trying to gasp for air but at the same time wanting to taste more.

Asami pushed Korra in the middle of the bed and sat on her lap, removing her top in the process as they kissed more. She went down her neck, licked a spot where she knew Korra would moan, and she was right. She was rewarded by the avatar's sweet guttural sound.

Korra loved the way she kissed her neck, licking it as well and she could already feel her area below getting wet. She pulled Asami for another kiss but she had other plans. Asami bent lower to suck her left nipple and played with her other one with her finger, causing Korra to moan even louder than the first time.

She couldn't take it any longer, so Korra undid the belt of Asami's robe, leaving her with the pink nightgown that was cut up just below her ass. Korra slipped her fingers between Asami's leg as she raised both legs a bit to allow Korra to have access to her already wet folds. She put one finger at first, and then two, making Asami stop on what she was doing and holding on to both Korra's shoulders as she groaned in pleasure.

The four corners of the room were filled with sloppy sounds and moans from Asami as Korra continuously fucked her with her fingers. Finally, before Korra could even contest, Asami pulled her fingers from between her legs and started sucking them.

Korra was in awe that she didn't realize her mouth was open until she kissed her again. Then, Asami gently pushed Korra to lie in bed and she removed her pajamas and underwear.

Korra sat back down and said, "You didn't finish ye-"

Asami cut her off, licked Korra's earlobe and responded, "I want you to come first."

That shut her out and gave her chills running all the way down her spine. So she let Asami push her back down again, gave her a quick kiss with her tongue and then went down to kiss in between her breasts, her stomach, the sides of her hip where Korra would feel ticklish and pleasure at the same time. She fought the urge to stop Asami and it's making her more turned on.

She slowly kissed both her inner thighs until she finally reached her destination. The thing about Asami's kiss is that it will literally take your breath away, Korra thought. Now the way Asami lapped her folds made her eyes roll back as if she was seeing the light and then coming back down again.

"A-samiii, spirits!" Korra gasped and moaned in between as Asami continued to work her magic, licking her clitoris that made her hold on to the sheets tightly. Finally, she could feel her climax building and with a few more tongue plays, Korra has come undone, legs shaking and screaming Asami's name on the top of her lungs.

Korra was just recovering when Asami gently placed her left hand on top of her stomach just below her breasts and her other hands playing with Korra's slit, waiting to enter.

"Come for me one more time," Asami commanded, and before Korra could respond, she was already three fingers inside her. Her fingers moved in and out with much vigor and speed and Korra laid her head back, her mouth forming an 'o' as she felt another wave of orgasm, this time much more intense and more pleasurable. '

Korra was breathing deeply as she looked at Asami, who was sucking on her own fingers that were covered with her juices.

She flipped their positions, so Korra is now on top while kissing Asami.

"Your turn."

Kuvira and her army can wait one more night. Right now, she has her. And that's what she did. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 18 9
What happened in the time gap between season 3 and season 4? This is a Korrasami fanfic, slow burn. Asami and Korra grapple with their feelings for...
141K 3.3K 32
( modern au ) asami thought she had made it so difficult to be loved, but she didn't want to be loved. in her eyes, love was something that only foll...
9.8K 341 24
"I want you to know, though, that it wasn't just a desire to keep balance in the world that pushed me to sign up for this, again and again." After su...
187K 4.3K 42
Korra and Asami are best friends ever since middle school. Then in high school, both girls face various life-changing events in their lives. Will the...