Hidden Tracks | ✓

Autorstwa penchantress_

The Transatlantic Intelligence Agency (TIA) is a renowned intelligence outfit with its headquarters in Zürich... Więcej

hidden tracks- foreword
aesthetics + playlist
00 | prologue
part 1: zürich | london
01 | ready for it?
02 | let the games begin
03 | lord save me
04 | house of stone
05 | dead end street
06 | smell of smoke
part 2: paris | istanbul
07 | high heels on cobblestones
08 | on a wednesday, in a café
09 | chasing shadows
10 | cursing your name
11 | a few mistakes ago
12 | running like water
13 | tilted stage
14 | perfect storm
15 | in red underlined
16 | playin' hide and seek
17 | joke is on me
18 | never saying sorry
19 | chill that you're in my head
part 3: london | madrid
20 | lights down low
21 | knife to a gunfight
22 | fix bullet holes
23 | big enemies
24 | psycho on the phone
25 | big conversation
26 | my drug is my baby
27 | pining and anticipation
28 | pretty lies
29 | sensual politics
30 | james dean daydream
31 | make confessions
32 | perfect crime
33 | never be the same now
34 | fresh page on the desk
part 4: florence | zürich
35 | flash your green eyes
36 | master of spin
37 | devils roll the dice
38 | your ivy grows
39 | trip of my life
40 | burning red
41 | bonnie and clyde
42 | traitors never win
43 | strike to kill
44 | cold hard ground
45 | clean
46 | king of my heart
47 | endgame

hidden tracks- afterword

1K 36 29
Autorstwa penchantress_

So, we're finally at the end.

This story has been a huge rollercoaster for me. I finished it in 2.5 months, and went through a lot of turmoil in my personal life while writing this. A second wave of covid ripped through my country, killing hundreds of thousands, and taking one of the most important people in my life. I finally graduated high school. Went through the whole stressful process of college applications and I'm still waiting for many of their decisions (as of July 2021), because due to the 2nd wave of covid, college procedures have been delayed a lot.

Anyway, throughout this whole time, when I went through so many big changes that I'm still not fully used to, this story gave me something to anchor my thoughts on. It was something I could focus on to distract myself from the bouts of depression, and honestly, it's been really helpful.

I poured all my thinking into this book, to make sure there weren't any plotholes (if there are still some, please excuse them! I'll try to go back and edit if I can) or grammatical errors. I tried to write with both brain and heart, to give this story the emotional and logical standard it deserves.

I don't know how successful I've been, mostly because writing this was very new for me. I've always stuck to writing teen fiction and romance, and attempting a planned mystery/action thriller was not something I'd thought of doing. But I tried my best, and if you've come this far, I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

It was a very draining experience, but I'm happy with how it turned out. Is there room for improvement? Of course, there always is! Which is why you are always free to give your honest feedback without being disrespectful. But please do let me know how you liked this story, and how you liked its progression.

If you still have any doubts about the plot, also feel free to ask them in the comments.

I decided to write this whole thing as a draft first and then publish it in one go, so I didn't have to constantly worry about not devoting enough time to it.

But along the way, Kaia, Marco and Miranda became a part of my daily life. They occupied a special place in my heart, and I got so invested in writing their story that at one point, my google search history looked like this lmao~

Now onto the question about a possible sequel before any of you ask me later: Will there be a sequel to this story?

Answer: I don't know yet. Originally, I'd planned for this book to be a standalone, but it's ended on an interesting note which has huge potential to be a sequel. I think I'd enjoy continuing Kaia and Marco's story and thinking of more thriller plots. But will I have enough time once college begins and studies resume again? That's the important part and that's exactly why I can't promise anything in the immediate future.

So don't get your hopes up, guys. There may be a sequel if I get time, or there may not.

Anyway, I'll end my rant here. I just want to thank each and every one of you for sticking with me this long, and for giving this story a chance! I'm grateful for every single vote, comment and read that you guys contribute, and I love all of you endlessly!

Signing off,
Your author.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.1K 196 33
**Young and self-assured, Agent AB Collins is leading a double life & love is tipping the scales.** Having risen in the ranks as a field agent in a c...
1.5M 82.6K 72
A genius analyst has to leave her desk behind and team up with the sour Agency hothead to track down her missing partner. ----- Quinn O...
67.1K 7.2K 49
"Why is it always 'why' with you? Grow up already! Not all people are alike. You're good, I'm evil, you're naïve, I know how things are, and you're a...
41.3K 4.2K 54
Brenorra Warring's father is going crazy. That's the only conclusion Bren can make when a fire destroys everything they own, and his answer is to tak...