Kurome x Male Reader

By ilylofi

More

Ch1
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Ch 18

Chapter 15

418 8 2
By ilylofi

The next afternoon was a little slow. Night Raid just performed their first action after going quiet for a few months. They've assassinated a few slave owners that have been capturing females and slaughtering them after raping them. The Empire was now aware of them and started keeping high security over the country. Fortunately, the Six Anarchists would be out of action for the day. However, that didn't stop you from planning on sneaking over to the castle in the middle of the night. You neared the highly secured castle and snuck over to the back. No one saw you because of your good stealth abilities. You looked up and spotted a big window on the side of the castle wall.

(YN): Fuzzzzck. I gottzza climb up to anzzzother damn window.

In the castle, the team of the Jaegers were taking it easy. Since Esdeath was away for a while, the Jaegers' task were to guard the castle the best way they could, but they didn't have to worry about that since no one attacked. The security was already powerful enough. Run and Bols just went to bed and Wave was taking himself a shower. Kurome just got out of her shower and was headed to her bedroom. She placed her hand on the doorknob to her room and carelessly opened the door. She turned on the light while drying her black hair with a towel, then...

She jumped in surprise at seeing you standing near the window of the room!

Kurome: (YN)!

(YN): *places index finger towards your mouth* Shhhh!!!

Kurome was staring you down and she covered her mouth entirely with her hands to block out any possible noise that would escape from her throat. She carefully closed the door and turned back to you.

Kurome: Look at you! Your face! It's covered in black markings! And your left eye! It's glowing blue! What happened to you?!

(YN): Long story short, Akame czzzzut me with Murasame, so I hazzzd to fuse myself with Raijin to stay alive.

Kurome: ......

Kurome: You.... Fought my sister? Again?.... What are you doing here?

(YN): I came to seezzzz you.

Kurome: And your accent? It changed.

(YN): Yeah. Your sister sliced me with her sword, so I hazzzd to stzzab myself with my sword to fuse with it. I'm not human anymore, Kurome. I loszzzt my humanity.

You opened up your (F/C) combatant vest and shown her the deep dark blue scar on your chest. The scar is dark blue because your blood is now dark blue. The black markings of Akame's Murasame sword travelled all the way up to your cheeks from the scar on your chest. Kurome already knew Akame bested you in a hard fought battle and managed to "kill" you.

(YN): I'll put that aside for now. Kurome, I camzzze to see yzzou. I misszzzed you.

Kurome: You miss me?

You slowly walked over to her and ran your hand down her cheek softly and she only stood there as she stared at you.

(YN): Izz wanted tzzzhe time to seezzzz you again.

Kurome: Then you're wasting your time. I don't have any business with you anymore.

Kurome gently pushed your hand away from her face, stepped away from you and turned her back to you.

(YN): I'm so sozzzry, Kurome. I know things are different frzzzom how they used to be, but I'm stzzzzill the same (YN) you once knzzzew. I didn't mean to szzzay what I said at the diner thazzt day. Please, dzzzon't cut me out. I care abzzout you. I nezzzed you in my life.

Kurome: If you care about me, then why did you betrayed me? Betrayed us?

(YN): I wzzas sent away, whiczzzh was absolute bullshit!

Kurome: So you thought targeting us would be the answer?

(YN): ......

Kurome: Why couldn't you just sign back up to join the team or something? Why did you assign a new team to try and take us out? Why?!

(YN): I just wazzzznted to get bazzzck at Esdeath and only her. What she did to me was wrong. I did everything I could to be apart of this team and be happy, and once I was injured, I was accounted as nothing?! She didn't needed to do that! I was juzzzzst recovering! You underzzzzstand that, don't yozzu?!

Kurome: (YN), I do agree with you. What the commander done was wrong. But your response to the situation was worse. You made a shoddy reaction. You created your own team to take out the team you used to be apart of. Targeting your own friends! Have you ever thought about that before you created the Six Anarchists?! One of your teammates killed two of our memebers! Remember Seryu and Dr Stylish?!

Kurome: I guess you don't remember them..... They're both dead now!!!

Kurome turned around and formed tears in her eyes.

Kurome: THEY'RE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't do or say anything. You could only look down in shame and full of regret as you thought about Seryu, Dr Stylish, and Koro.

Kurome: Two wrongs doesn't make a right, (YN). The commander was wrong for sending you away, I get that. But you're the one who took it too far by formulating your own team to target us. The commander may have ignited the fire, but you're the one who made the flame grow.

Kurome: Some friend you are. You're nothing but a traitor. Just like my sister. You have no right to call me a "friend" anymore.

Kurome: I never want to see you again.

The door to the room just opened and Wave walked in with his bed clothes.

Wave: Kurome, I heard you talking to someo-..... (YN)?! What happened to you?! And what are you doing here?

Kurome: Nothing. I was just telling him to leave.

Wave noticed the displeasure on Kurome's face, then he turned back to you. Wave always stuck by Kurome's side, so whatever option she thought was best for her, he would always agree with her depending on the circumstances.

Wave: You heard her.

You simply just turned back around and opened the window and stepped over the ledge. Kurome called back to stop you.

Kurome: (YN), one more thing...

(YN): ......

Kurome: If we do ever see each other again....

Kurome: I won't hesitate to kill you.

You slowly turned your head back outside and stepped over the ledge completely. You turned back to politely shut the window to the room and steadily walked across the plain to jump down from the castle top. Kurome turned to Wave and buried her head against his chest, so he hugged her back.

Wave: You won't have to worry about him anymore. When the time comes, I'll take you far away from here to get you some medical help.

Kurome: I already told you, Wave. I can't betray the Empire. They're the only ones I have left.

Wave: I know, but you can't abandon something you need for your health. Once we finish the job here, we will have to go. There's no other option.

Kurome: .......

Wave and Kurome turned in for the night and slept together like usual. While she was laying down, Kurome could only think about (YN) after she booted him out of her life completely.

Kurome: "I mustn't think about him anymore. I just have to move on."

Kurome: "But I don't think I can. I hate him. I hate him so much. But I can't stop thinking about him."

Kurome: "I...... I just can't......"

******

In the early morning, you slowly woke up in your bed with the lightest mood to do absolutely nothing. You looked down at your hand and your mind went back to everything Kurome said to you last night. A tear slid down your right cheek after remembering what she said about you being a traitor. She called you the very thing you never wanted to be known by to her.

Erick: Hey (YN), Rua made breakfast.

Erick said from your door, which was left ajar. You nodded to signal him that you would be there shortly, so Erick left. You got dressed and left your room to eat breakfast with the others. Rua made freshly cooked steak and a dish of delicious salad for breakfast. Everyone enjoyed it. Even you. Although, you couldn't express it because you were feeling down. You couldn't even smirk like you used to.

Ruby: Wow, Rua! This fruit salad is awesome! You're a great cook!

Rua: Thanks. I'm sorry I couldn't cook a more nutritious breakfast like usual.

Ruby: That's okay, Rua.

Ruby smiled and pats Rua's short white scruffy hair, which made Rua giggle.

Zious: Guys, I could not sleep well last night. My back was hurting for sleeping on the ground on that island before we got back two days ago.

Vorda: Don't worry. I can massage your back for you.

Zious: No. Don't touch me, Vorda.

Vorda: *giggles*

(YN): .....

Ruby: What happened, Zious? What made you went to sleep on your back all of a sudden? Did you jerk your dick off to put yourself to sleep on that island? *snickering*

Zious: Don't start that, Ruby Tuesday.

Ruby: Stop calling me that!!!

Zious: Then what do you want me to call you? A bitch? Want me to call you bitch?

Ruby: Call me a bitch again and I'll shove Glitter right up your ass and light you on fire!

Rua: Guys, calm down. Let's just have a nice breakfast together. We don't need another argument right now.

Ruby: You hear that, Zious? Rua just saved you from being anally penetrated by my shotgun.

Zious: *whisper* Whatever, bitch.

Ruby: What was that?!

Rua: Zious!

Zious: Okay. I'll stop.

(YN): .....

Zious: .....

Ruby: .....

Rua: .....

Erick: .....

Vorda: .....

Erick: So..... What are we doing today, boss?

(YN): ......

Rua: (YN), are you okay? You've been quiet all morning.

(YN): .....

Ruby: Something's troubling you?

(YN): .....

(YN): Do.... Do you all want to resign from the Six Anarchists?

Zious: ???

Rua: ???

Ruby: ???

Erick: ???

Vorda: ???

Ruby: What's that suppose to mean?

(YN): It meanzzs exactly what it means. Yzzzou can all resign izzf you want. You gzzzuys don't need to be apart of my wrzzongdoings. I cazzn release you all from the team. You can all move somezzzzwhere and live your lives in peace. Your names won't be mentioned.

Rua: (YN)....

(YN): Your lives are more important than our team's goal. You shzzzzould value your lives like you shzzzzould. You can all leave this operation to protect yourselves. The Six Anarchists wizzzll be disbanded. I want you guzzzys to be safe, no matter where you go....

(YN): ....I'll finish what I've started.

Ruby: ....

Rua: ....

Erick: ....

Vorda: ....

Zious: ....

Ruby: Hell no.

(YN): Huh?

Ruby: We're not leaving, (YN).

Zious: Yeah. You giving up on us already?

Rua: I agree with him, (YN). I didn't like your tone just now. That sounded too close to a final goodbye. You sounded like you're going to die or something. I don't want you to scare me like that again.

Vorda: We're pretty much involved in the actions we do just like you, (YN). You don't speak for yourself. You speak for all of us, too.

Erick: That's right. We're the Six Anarchists. We do all of our work as a team, no matter what. We will all rise together, and if not, we all die together. We have to focus on making this country a better place by eliminating all of the evil that corrupts it. You're our leader, (YN). So we need your leadership to help lead us and our people to a brighter future.

(YN): *warmly smiles*

(YN): We're targeting one of the biggest Rebel army's bazzzses in the capital to lure out Night Raid. It's time to actually take them out for once.

Erick: Good. Let's teach 'em a lesson!

(YN): And..... Thanzzzks guys.

The whole team looked at you and gave you their best smiles in gratitude.

(YN): "You guys are really all I have...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 181 28
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any characters or KNB itself Hella Timeskips๐Ÿ˜ผ
11.3K 167 42
๏ผฉ๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ ๏ฝ˜ ๏ผน๏ผ๏ผฎ -on going- ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Ž๐–˜๐–: 23/01/2024 .