Three Kings Of New York (Boon...

By lil-Lady-lilboi

A story about the Three Kings Of New York City. Huey, Riley and, Caesar. More

1. (Cast)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
S2:1
S2:2
S2:3
S2:4
S2:5
S2:6
S2:7
S2:8
S2:9
S2:10

9.

170 4 16
By lil-Lady-lilboi

Huey thought about it for a moment. "We let them do their jobs for now. We pretend as if we don't know. For right now, we have even bigger problems. I don't like loose ends, Riley. Rafael is going to be coming after us and with Caesar gone, I need you to step up." He said.

Riley nodded his head. "So, this means I'm second in charge?"
"Yes. And I need you to round up some people and work out how we can squash Rafael quickly, I don't want anyone joining his side. Meanwhile, I'll be calling a meeting with the Bosses to let them know who's back in charge." He said.

"Aight bro, Ima get right on it." Riley and Huey dapped up, Riley left the office and Huey sat down on a chair, planning out their next moves.

Meanwhile...

Caesar was dumped in an alleyway with his right-leg shot through. Christini was forced out of the car and they both were left. Christini went to Caesar's aid.

"Come on, I have a place we can stay." She said, helping him stand.

"Them motherfuckers! They didn't even let me get my fucking son!" Caesar called out. Christini guided him out of the alley. "It's okay, you'll get them back. For now we need to get your leg patched up."

The apartment were the girls stayed wasn't far from where they were. Christini and Caesar hobbled the rest of the way there. She took the elevator up. Once they got into the apartment, Caesar fell down on the couch.

"I'm losing blood ova here!"

She quickly went to the bathroom and opened up the medicine cabinet. She scooped up some alcohol and some rags. She went back into the living room and sat down next to Caesar. She propped his leg up on the coffee table and examined it.

She smiled. "You're lucky, the bullet went clean through. I can handle this. Brace yourself though."

Christini poured some alcohol on the wound, not giving him anytime to stop him. Caesar screamed in agony. "What the fuck bit---" He gasped in pain. "You tryna kill me?!?"

She side glanced him. "This is the farthest from the pain you'll experience if you try to call me a bitch again." She took the rags and began wrapping up his wound. Caesar muttered something under his breath.

She finished wrapping up the wound. "That should be good for a day or two. Wouldn't recommend walking on it though."

Caesar scoffed. "I'm not worried about some bitch ass leg shot. I'm worried about my son, I don't want no punk ass nigga like Huey raising him. Most importantly, I ain't being cut out of that bidness. I worked too fucking hard not to be included." He shook his head.

"Then why did you do what you did?" She questioned. Caesar snapped his head towards her. "Because I'm owed that MUCH! I looked out for these niggas for all my life. Left my child and my fucking girlfriend. I ruined my entire relationship with my family for these niggas. And what's the thanks I get? Some disrespect from this nigga brother? A lecture about how raise my children?" Caesar shook his head.

"These niggas are going to recognize after I get healed up... I'm coming for everything and everybody."

Meanwhile...

Cindy received a text message from Riley. "Huey is feeling better enough to move back into the mansion, y'all should roll through." She shoved the message to Jazmine and they both tidied up the cabin before the left. They got into the car and made the long drive back.

"Jazmine, I have a question." Cindy said.

"Shoot."

"How are you feeling about this investigation? I feel like it's getting a bit too...personal?" She admitted.

"How so?"

"It's embarrassing to admit it... But, I'm starting to feel something for Riley and look I know he's a dumb criminal and we haven't even been on a date but... I don't know there's something about him, y'know? IS it the same with you and Huey?"

"Eh... I mean... I don't want him to die... But, I don't have personal feelings... He admitted he had some for me and I couldn't tell at all."

Cindy turned to Jazmine. "Wait...Wait...Wait. He said he liked you?"

"Yeah, just before he got shot."

"And you tried cocaine with him?"

She nodded.

"Yeah, bitch that's love. I don't what you're talking about. If you're willing to try cocaine for this man you have more feelings than you're willing to admit."

"Aw shut up." Jazmine said and turned on the radio, silently driving the rest of the way to the mansion. They finally made it to the mansion. They got out of the car and went inside. But they were surprised when they were met face to face with a gang of people and the leader of them was Riley.

"What's going on?" Cindy asked.

"Nothin, babe just taking care of some business." He kissed her on the head and left, the people following him out.

The duo watched them leave before entering the mansion. Cindy went to watch a movie in the living room and Jazmine went upstairs, in search of Huey. She wanted to see if his wound needed more taken care of... She stepped inside his office and he heard him wrapping up a phone call.

"Yeah, I'll meet you all that the club in 10." He said before hanging up, realizing he had a guest.

"Oh when do you get back?" He asked.

"Just a few minutes ago. I came up to see if your wound needing redressing."

Huey looked at his wound and it was a very rough sight. He hadn't even noticed it had been bleeding during his whole fight with Caesar. He limped over to Jazmine and sat down at a chair next to her. "Well, dress me."

Meanwhile..

Riley passed a blunt to Jeremiah, Cairo's close friend. "Issa shame what happened to yo boy. We got that nigga fo you doe."

Jeremiah nodded his head. "I preciate' that. It'd be better if that nigga was in a ditch somewhere though. Can't leave scheming niggas like that alive." He said, passing the blunt back to Riley.

"Huey said we gotta keep him alive incase Caesar come to his senses or some shit... Ion know."

"Anyways, Riley what the fuck we doin infront of this random ass house?"

"We supposed to go in there and kill some mothafuckas... Some bitch ass nigga called Rafael left there. Ima finish this blunt doe." He said, toking on the blunt.

"How much we gettin paid for this."

"Sixty thousand." Riley coughed.

Jeremiah took the blunt off Riley's mouth and threw it out the window. "Nigga, you ain't' fucking up me and my boys money. Less get this work done and then we smoke." He said, stepping out of the car with his blick.

Riley sighed and stepped out of the car too. The other two silent goons in the back followed them.

"So, here's what we doin. Me and Jeremiah ass going through the front, and y'all niggas going through the back. Huey said we ain't killin no women or no children. Got it?"

They all nodded and began creeping up on the house.

Meanwhile...

Caesar finished his plate of food and placed it on the coffee table. "Damn you can cook." He said, chuckling.
She sighed. "I don't think this is the time to be talking about my cooking skills. You just got your son took from you, your business stolen, mansion stolen, and yo dignity all in one fucking day. So, what is you done do?"

Caesar tried to stand up but his leg started to throb and he fell back on the couch.
"That's right sit ya ass down, ya ain't putting hands on me." She yelled.
Caesar smacked his lips. "Listen! I'll make things right. I still got a couple niggas in this city that'll do what I say. We can work out the details from there."

"Do you even got money?" Christini asked.

"Why are you worried? Matter of fact, bitch get the hell out of the living room."

"Nah this my--"

Caesar reached into his waistband and pulled out a pistol shoving it in Christini's face. "Get yo ass out the living room, you already getting on my nerves."

Christini gulped and then backed away, not saying another word and going back into her room. She shook her head. "Fuck what Jazmine said, I'M DONE!" Christini dug into her pocket and called the Chief.
It ringed for awhile before she picked up the phone.

"Michael Caesar, one of the 3 kings killed his girlfriend. His girlfriend went missing after we tried to turn her and he ended up turning back up with his son, that's enough cause to arrest him right?"

The chief was confused. "When did you obtain this evidence?"

"Maybe a week ago, but listen that doesn't matter. What really matters is that we arrest Caesar now. He's been kicked out of the three kings and liable to testify against Huey and Riley. I think Jazmine and Cindy are going rogue. They've been helping these criminals and asked me to cut communications with you, Chief." Christini confessed.

"And what made you contact me?"

"I just had a criminal shove a gun in my face. In that moment I realized how fucked up this is. I'm not trying to drag this out any longer. If we get Caesar to confess we get everything. Cindy and Jazmine are accomplices we need to treat them like so... We can issue the arrest warrens I can testify all of this in court."

"And where is this Caesar?"

"My apartment, you know the address."

"You stay there now, I'll get those warrants on Jazmine and Cindy... Oh and Christini, if this all goes well and they all get convicted... You're looking at a hefty promotion."

A smile spread across Christini's face.

Meanwhile...

Jazmine had dressed Huey's wound and he was ready. He couldn't waste anytime getting to this important meeting. He left the mansion and got into his vehicle, heading to his club. It was usually closed nowadays. It hadn't been opened since they met the girls. He got out of the car and entered the club. There was all the bosses in the booth. Huey strutted in with his cane, looking elegant.

They looked shocked to see Huey alive and well.
Huey sat down at the head of the table and began to speak. "I will like to start off and say. I know you guys helped to set up my death. I'm back and I'm not dead. Caesar is gone. I'm still the fucking boss." He reached into his jacket and took a gun out, slamming it on the table. "You have once chance to tell me the fucking truth...Who set up the fucking murder. Who sent the guys?"

They all looked amongst themselves before deciding to rat out the culprit. They all pointed to Juan, the leader of the Surenos.

Huey picked up the gun and shot him without a second thought. "You guys follow my fucking orders and if I ever have to come back here and prove my authority. I'll kill all of you and then send a fucking post card to your family... Clean this shit up." He stood up and left.

Meanwhile...

Riley looked at Jeremiah. They both silently counted to three before busting into the door. It didn't take no time for Riley to spot Rafael playing with his baby. Rafael looked at Riley like he just saw the devil.

"Put the kid down." Riley said, pointing a gun at him.

"No."

"Put him the fuck down."

"No, I won't..."

Jeremiah was getting tired of waiting and he was paranoid. He cocked his pistol and shoot Rafael and the baby. "Fuck you then nigga."

Riley turned to Jeremiah. "What the fuck?!?"

"Nigga you was taking too fucking long, now move me and the boys bout to see what he got in here." Jeremiah pushed Riley out of the way, going over to Rafael's body and patting down his pockets. He took his wallet that was bulging.

Jeremiah and his boys ransacked the entire house. Riley heard sirens in the distance. "Let's fucking go!"

"Hold up bitch nigga!"

The sirens got closer and closer. Before long Riley had a choice go on death row for killing a baby or leave these niggas and live another day. It wasn't a real choice. He ran out of the front door and back to the car, speeding out of there. He looked in his mirror and saw them leaving the house, watching him leave.

"Fuck that!" He said, snatching his mask off and placing it on the passenger side.

Meanwhile...

The police kicked down the apartment door and surrounded Caesar pointing guns in his face. "Lemme see some hands!"
Caesar slowly raised his hands. Christini emerged from her room, smiling.
"Fucking rat!" He shouted.

Christini reached into her pocket and took out her badge. "Actually, I'm on Detective Christini Daniels. Let's see if you're pulling that gangster bull shit when you're faced with capital punishment for killing a innocent women... That's death if you're too dumb to realize." She said.

Caesar's face went from angry to surprised. It all made sense to him now. IT took that moment for to come back to his senses. He knew he needed to warn Huey and Riley but it was out of his hands now. It was too late.

Christini felt a tap at her shoulder, it was the Chief.
"Aw Chief Williams." She said.

The Chief pulled Christini aside. "I want you to tell me fucking everything top to fucking bottom. I have the warrants out on your partners as we speak."

Meanwhile...

Cindy was watching an movie until she got a phone call. She reached into her pocket and answered. "Hey it's Ming don't say a thing. You and Jazmine have always been decent to me and that's why I'm calling. There's talk around the station. You guys are getting arrested. Something about Christini ratting you guys out and that you're helping the three kings. I have to go." She said and hung up.

Cindy sat there and processed everything before she got out of her seat and went into the kitchen to find Jazmine. She found her in the dining room, eating cereal and scrolling through instagram. Cindy slammed her fist onto the table. "We're getting arrested for helping the 3 kings, Ming just called me!"

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah, Christini told them that, the fucking BITCH!" Cindy shouted.

Cindy reached into her pocket and began dialing Riley's number.

"What are you doing?" Jazmine asked.
"I'm not going to jail, Jazmine. I'm calling Riley and telling him the truth and hoping he takes me with him wherever he hides. You should do the fucking same."

Jazmine thought about it for a moment and reached into her pocket, taking out her phone and going to a different room to call Huey.

Riley finally picked up the phone and Cindy laid it all out on him. "Listen, I'm a detective and I was sent to arrest you. But, I don't really want to arrest you because I really fucking like you and now I'm being arrested and you will be too soon so pleas--"

Riley cut her off. "I know you're a cop and I like you too. Look, I'll see what we can fucking do about taking you with us. All I can say is pack a bag." He said calmly.

"Alright, alright that's good." She said.

Meanwhile in the other room.

Jazmine told Huey the same exact thing Cindy did. He was silent for a moment before saying "I figured out you were a cop last night when you openly admitted it. You deceived me. I should let you rot in jail but the good in me says I shouldn't. And I'm grateful you warned me. I have a place we can go, fill a suitcase. When I get back I want you and your friend ready. We're leaving."

Meanwhile...

Christini finished telling the Chief about whats been happening after they stopped updating her. "So that's it."

The Chief nodded. "You guys did good. We could've arrested them no problems without a hitch. Now you guys have to goto prison too." She shook her head.

"Me?"

"Officers arrest Ms. Daniels for aiding and abetting."

"What the fuck? You can't do this?!? I gave you this information!"

"Yeah and you betrayed your badge and your oath."

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.3K 54
Huey, Riley, and their younger sister Jada have all encountered some type of crisis in their lives. But never have they ever experienced love, drama...
23.9K 805 12
Huey and Jasmine have matured both ways, and have learned more about the world as they grow together. But Jasmine's feelings for Huey have also Matur...
35.7K 936 39
Her grandfather's illness brings her back to Boston, and Lila gets more than she bargains for when she meets two handsome Irish twins. MurphyxOCxConn...
3.7K 130 16
Boonie recruited 3 girls to help him protect and keep the world safe what happens when they have a whole year mission to stop the drug ring that's be...