You're Seeing Things Again [G...

By puck420

Ludwig finds himself trapped in a world of darkness quite often. Constantly, his vision wrecks havoc on his n... More

Chapter 1: It... Disappeared?
Chapter 2: Removing The Lock
Chapter 3: Empty Faces
Chapter 4: Memories
Chapter 5: What Have You Done...?
Chapter 6: I'm A Monster!
Chapter 7: Chatting... (Filler)
Chapter 8: How Does He Not Know??
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Back At It Again
Chapter 11: Wait, Maybe?
Chapter 12: Antonio... No
Chapter 13: How long was I out..?
A/N
Chapter 14: Together?
Chapter 15: Gift..?
Chapter 16: Bad joke (SpaMano)
Chapter 17: Almost ready!
Chapter 18: Forced.
Chapter 20: Act Natural
Chapter 21: Failing
Chapter 22: Lets Work It Out
Chapter 23: Doctor's Office
Chapter 24: A New Chapter
The end.

Chapter 19: Forced 2.0

89 4 2
By puck420

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING!!
Has much angst, sex related topics/chars, and attempted r*pe. You have been warned.

Again

That rang through Ludwig's head. Feliciano had his face pushed into Lud's chest as he cried a bit more. They both wrapped arms around eachother. "It's my fault anyway." A low mumble was heard.

Ludwig was shocked, how could it be his fault? He said "angry again", so this wasn't the first time, so it had nothing with what he did today. Footsteps were heard outside the room for a brief moment, which Ludwig heard.

He tensed as he got ready for his brother Gilbert to come through the door. Instead it was Antonio, who looked cheerful as ever. Before he stepped in completely he informed them of what was on his mind, "Food's re—"

He cut off as he saw Feliciano tightly gripped onto Ludwig. He locked eyes with the German male and expressed concern as he understood something was very wrong. Ludwig just replied to his previous statement, not addressing what he saw, "Tell them we'll be out later."

Antonio nodded like an obedient dog, though he was very nervous. He slipped out of the room and tended to the table where everyone sat to eat. He informed them and everything went as it would if they were there.

Meanwhile Ludwig had focused back to Feliciano, who was shaking again. "How could it be your fault?" He asked, though he was nervous for a response.

Feliciano pulled himself away so he could talk more clearly, "I've always been know as the slut. Throughout school mostly..." he started to explain. He felt like this was some dramatic film series.

He continued to explain when he noticed Ludwig looking intent, "I uhm... dated quite a bit. It didn't take long for rumors to spread though." He shyly looked away, his breath hitching, "I'm disgusting..."

Ludwig shook his head softly, "I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as you weren't there just for profit." He gave a small chuckle.

Feliciano looked surprised, his gaze turning up to face Ludwig's. But he quickly looked back down, "The rumors suck. They say I take what I want then leave: as in sex." Feliciano gulped, "I'm still a virgin so that story doesn't make sense..."

Ludwig wouldn't have expected that. I mean, for one, Feli dated a lot. Two he was really attractive;really hot. Oh shit gay thoughts—

Ludwig shook his head to get out of his gay trance, "I would know about being a virgin as well..." he joked a bit, "I don't think I've even had my first kiss... then again, I don't remember much that happened before the accident." He shrugged a bit. That bothered him so much but he tried to forget that it was a problem to begin with. Brave face.

Feliciano remembered something, "Well. I guess I'm not exactly virgin..." What he said didn't make sense and he knew it, "I got absolutely hammered at a party one year, I was really out of it. I think I got railed by this gay dude, but I can't remember too well. One thing that stood out was the fact neither of us *came* lol"

He tried to joke around a bit. But that was indeed a fact. Why he remembered that? Who knows. Ludwig freaked out over Feliciano talking about his sexual experience, it was like, TMI, but at the same time he was very intrigued.

Feliciano knew he needed to get to the real meat of the story... Him and Gilbert. "A-Anyway," he stuttered slightly, "I guess it would be a good time to say me and Gilbert briefly dated..."

Ludwig turned wide eyed, then remembered when his brother would take him over to their house. He didn't even catch on, he wasn't very smart, smh. I guess it made sense now...

"I don't mind, it isn't my business what your love life is." Ludwig shrugged. Feliciano let out a sigh. He was glad he didn't freak out, "Thank you." He smiled, but it faded... "So,"

:::::: Flashback Kinda— ::::::

Feliciano sat on Gilbert's bed. It wasn't as soft compared to his, but better than the floor or a chair. He looked around. Gilbert had gone to get drinks, but he was taking a while.

Feli flopped down on the bed, his arms laid out lazily. He heard footsteps, Gilbert's. Though he didn't move, he was already far to comfy.

Gilbert opened the door and laid drinks down on a counter. He simply looked to Feli with a smirk. The smaller male didn't notice the look, instead staring at the ceiling. Gilbert quickly shut and locked the door, which made Feliciano get confused.

He sat up and looked at Gilbert, who made an advance towards the bed and him. Feli freaked out a bit as a hand reached at his thigh. He felt the hand caress and move up higher and higher, getting close to his pelvic area.

Feliciano looked to Gilbert with a frown, "Hey. I'm not chill with this. Could you slow down?" He verbally discussed what he wanted, to which Gilbert did not address and kept going.

Feliciano furrowed his brows. He was glad that Gil's hand went to his ass rather than his crotch, but he still didn't want this, "Hey. Could you stop." He said in a more affirmative tone.

Gilbert pushed himself up to kiss Feliciano. His hand starts going from his ass, to his waist. Good, he heeded what he said. Feli kisses back, thanking him for listening.

It was a shame that his hand slid down... It reached his pants zipper and immediately started playing with it. Felicaino gasped and pulled from the kiss, "Gilbert! Stop. I've already asked you!"

Gilbert locked eyes with his victim, showing no remorse for what he was about to do. Feli was scared. He knew what was happening, but he couldn't fight back, he was frozen.

"Good boy..." a whisper was heard from the Albino male as he unbuckled his own belt, throwing it to the side. He unzipped his pants and unbuttoned them, along with splitting the button on Feliciano's pants.

Feliciano already felt nauseous and disgusted. He started crying. He couldn't handle this. He wasn't ready for this. He was so scared. He told Gilbert no. What was he doing? "G-Gil... Please, I don't want you to do this. I'm begging you... N-No.."

Gilbert grunted a bit as he slid down Feliciano's pants, "It'll be a quick in and out. You'll love it. And so will I." It was only then when Feli started kicking and raising his voice at Gil, mainly making grunting sounds as he struggled

Gilbert moved his hands form whatever he was doing and moved them to Feliciano's neck. He grabbed and started choking him. He didn't plan to completely suffocate him anyway smh.

Feliciano felt like his throat swell up. He didn't imagine this is was choking felt like. He made quiet gagging noises, nothing louder than a whisper. His hands reached to pry Gilbert away from him, but he couldn't muster the strength to.

After almost a minute of struggling, Feliciano could feel himself weaken, he couldn't fight back. In a swift move, Gilbert pushed harder, then released. First giving pain, then making Feliciano gasp for breath.

As he struggled, Gilbert continued where he left of, sliding Feliciano's pants off. He started to peel back the Italian's underwear until Feli was back at it again. He couldn't give up without a good fight.

Feli kept kicking, along with flailing his arms. Feliciano muttered loud curses and other profanities until Gilbert got off of him. He groaned, "You bitch. I thought you wanted someone to treat you like the slut you are? Guess you couldn't make up your mind. Pack your shit." With that final mark, Gilbert left the room, slamming the door. He went downstairs and fled the scene, running out the front door.

Poor Ludwig heard most of what happened. He didn't know it was sex related but he knew Gilbert tried to force his guest into something. He was only trying to cook food Jesus.

A few moment later, steps echoed the house. Feliciano was walking down the stairs. He wept silently until he reached the couch, he sat down and covered his face. Tears flowed more violently. He didn't know what he was upset over. The breakup, the fact Gilbert would come back, or the fact he tried to fuck without clear consent.

Feliciano heard a glass clank in front of him. He opened his eyes and noticed the cup of tea chilling on the table directly on front of him. He looked up to see a blonde eyeing him with worry.

The stared at eachother for a few seconds before the standing one spoke up, "You looked sad... Im sorry for whatever happened." He sounded genuine, but also very hesitant with his words.

Feliciano blinked some of his tears back. "It's okay..." he answered before looking to the tea. Ludwig saw this as his opportunity and sat down, being stared out while moving is awkward.

"Is it for me?" Feliciano asked nervously, looking back to the other male, who now moved to a sit. The blonde gave a nod, "Hot drinks always help me. Good I had one nearby." His voice now sounded shaky, which Feli took note of.

"Sorry if I'm weird... I don't talk much. I'm Ludwig." Even Felicaino was getting nervous for some reason. "Hi. I'm Feliciano. But you may call me Feli." He took a small pause before frowning, "This is a terrible way to meet someone."

Ludwig gave smile, "Its not the worst out there." He stuck out his hand for Feliciano to shake, but he got a confused glance instead, so he retracted.

Feliciano looked around, "How old are you?" He asked, having a small pause, "I'm 17 so you know." He smiled a bit. Ludwig had nodded, "I'm 17 as well." Well, what a coincident.

Feliciano thought of what Gilbert said last, "Hey... uhh Luddy. I kinda have to pack. I don't want your brother to be angry if he comes home soon and sees me here still. Im sorry... uhhh... I'll bring my phone down, that way I can get your number!"

Ludwig simply nodded, is this what life was about? Pain and being kicked out? No thanks. His mind thought to the nickname. Luddy.... He felt his cheeks heat up. He's been called Lud, but Luddy?

By the time he looked back up, Feliciano was running up the stairs.

Damn.

Hope you enjoy that it's longer. Sorry, so much angst and triggering topics will be in these recent chapters...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 148 13
Feliciano decides to invite Ludwig to his club, which is the Literature Club. They all have to present their poems for the festival. Ludwig eventuall...
7.1K 289 23
#CollegeAU Feliciano's life was going smoothly, well almost. The fact that he had to room with his brother, Lovino, at his college dorm surprisingly...
10K 409 26
Based On Disney's Little Mermaid _ Ludwig is a Prince who needs to get married and Feliciano is a merman. Their love is forbidden but what will happe...
40.8K 1.8K 15
Romano and Italy get into a nasty fight, ending with Romano declaring war on the younger brother. Italy seeks Germany for help and Romano runs off to...