The Christmas love story and...

By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

Andrea and George have been madly in love since high school. During their years together they have gone to ev... More

Senior prom
graduation week
The big graduation party
A heartbreaking separation
The opening of the wedding planning business
A weekend visit with George
Going to a concert of a famous organist and a famous composer
Trying to comfort and help a famous organist
The sheet music sale
Lost in the mall
The fight between George and Andrea
The thanksgiving gathering
Black Friday shopping
Trapped in the candy factory
Being rescued from the candy factory and being brought home safely
Sunday dinner with George
Flashback of the day George and Andrea first met
Back to the present day (a horseback riding accident)
At the hospital
Andrea returns home
Preparing for a vacation
Going to the airport for the vacation to Illinois
Casino love
The temporary breakup
A child in danger. Will her life be saved?
Meanwhile in the hotel, the organist was in great frear. Where was Andrea?
Off to Texas in hopes of finding Andrea
Meanwhile back at the penthouse Lexi was on the hunt for Bob
Back in Chicago, Bob and the organist were searching for Andrea
Traumatic injuries
Discovering a hidden talent
The unconscious woman
The enchanted pendent
The date night with Darwin
The big Christmas wedding

Adopting a cat

32 1 0
By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

The next day, it was time to go to the animal shelter. The organist was going to adopt a cat. She was happy that Andrea was there to help her find the perfect one for her. It was import to her knowing that she had someone who cared about her and knowing that meant more to her than anything. The organist never thought that she would ever be living in penthouse with such a famous wedding planner. Soon, it would be time to go to the animal shelter to pick the cat. This would be such an exciting trip that will be memorable. 

"I wouldn't dream of leaving you." Andrea said, I will always be here in any situation and no one will ever hurt you. I will make sure that you are safe. We have 3 hours until the shelter closes. If we get there now, we will have plenty of time to find the perfect cat. Later, the limo arrived to take Andrea and the organist to the animal shelter. The organist couldn't wait to find her cat. This day would be something that she would cherish forever. The animal shelter had many cats and the organist could hardly wait to find the perfect cat. She hoped to find a white cat. 

The organsit was brought into a room filled with cats. They all looked so beautiful. The organist looked around but she couldn't find a white cat. Just as she was about to lose hope, a little white cat came up to her and jumped into her arms. Andrea came into the room and she loved the reaction that the organist displayed when the cat jumped into her arms. Her eyes filled with tears and her heart was pounding with excitement. This was the best day ever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 268 42
Three souls, one love A fairytale beginning An earth shattering end One loved truly The other in jest One finally learnt to love The other gave up o...
Schreved By meme

Fanfiction

61.2K 763 32
America and Maxon are finally married. They couldn't each be more happy. This story follows their lives after The One ends. I didn't write The Selec...
91.1K 4.7K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
1K 383 27
Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved to laugh and smile even in the toughest of times. She was a strong and kind-hearted person who always le...