santana lopez imagines (gxg)

By snixxlover

*i don't own any of these characters and they're all from glee* just some santana lopez x reader stories! i u... More

Authors note (IMPORTANT)
plastered
jelly
school trip
hard to get
Authors note!
beautiful liar
kurts wedding
morning
special guest
so cute together
theres always santana
i said your name
friend request
low rise jeans
wish you could stay longer
always there for me
graduation
congrats
mr shue's wedding
golf
suprise!
glease
we're here
Requests!
vinyl store
ruin the friendship
zizes
sleepover
me and ms lopez
no one
coach lopez
all out of love
first love
nationals
nights like these
friend request pt.2
god mothers
do you have one?
family friend
the other berry
eyebrows
this feeling
football game
diner
you up?
the breakup
outed
so we meet again
favors
teeth marks
anxious
cup pong
papers
false positive
so sorry
he just had to be there
your brother
sisters best friend
you kissed a girl?
truth or dare
into that
what are you wearing?
the photo booth
using you

tattoos

3.1K 32 0
By snixxlover

you decided you wanted to go out and do something crazy. so you went to get tattoos with your girlfriend santana and your roommates.

you wanted to get something that had a meaning to it. everyone was still grieving the quarterback so you decided you'd get something that has to do with that.

after telling the guy what you wanted you sat on the table holding santana's hand. you decided you'd get it on your right rib cage below your under boob.

rachel and kurt went on about how you were so brave and how it was coming along beautifully as santana would check up on you to make sure you weren't going to faint.

it took maybe two in a half hours to finish but you were so happy with the outcome. you stood in the mirror admiring everything detail and shade that was in the tattoo.

it was three butterflies going up your rib cage. rachel finally asked what it was for and when you told her she teared up a bit so did santana and kurt.

santana was up next she was getting some amy wine house lyrics on her left shoulder. you made sure to check on her often even though you knew she wouldn't be phased by the pain but she reassured you that she was fine.

she absolutely loved it and was geeking out about. you held both of her hands with yours and her eyes met yours. they flickered from your lips back to your brown orbs.

"tattooed santana is verrryyy sexy and might get lucky tonight " you said to her as she laughed. "oh will she?" she asked "i think she will" you said giving her a kiss on the lips as kurt reminded you everyone could see and hear the two of you.

"oh shut it lady hummel and make sure gayberry doesn't pass out"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 178 20
Y/n is a new kid going into William McKinley high and she's not afraid to be her and is apart of the lgbtq openly and freely with the boyish clothing...
115K 3.9K 39
you're the coffee i need in the morning.. you're the sunshine in the rain when it's pouring. ( wrote this when I was 14 and had no sense of what a p...
9.5K 211 23
This story takes place during season 2. I play around with what some events that took place in this season. The story starts with Rachel and Quinn...
68.4K 822 22
So, Glee preferences. This book will include both genders (plus Unique, who I will refer to as a girl btw) and will have the gay guys and the lesbia...